Antisemitic messages beamed on buildings spur proposed Jacksonville law with jail time

Summaries and links to news items
JohnUbele

Antisemitic messages beamed on buildings spur proposed Jacksonville law with jail time

Post by JohnUbele » Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:44 am

"...The penalty would be a $2,000 fine and up to six months in jail. In addition, the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office would be able to seize any equipment and vehicles used in order to project the text, graphics, logos or artwork.

Freeman praised council members for being "unified and coming together" in support of the legislation..."

Source:
https://news.yahoo.com/antisemitic-mess ... 13065.html

Thomas S NJ

Re: Antisemitic messages beamed on buildings spur proposed Jacksonville law with jail time

Post by Thomas S NJ » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:36 am

Jews have been pushing for “hate speech” laws for some time now. The 1st amendment has historically been a speedbump to that effort; however, I do not believe that will hold. The Jews simply imported people who didn’t share our Anglo-Germanic values. Many of those values are deeply ingrained and often hard to put into words; and where we can define them, the Jew with his “pilpul” is quick to use any Gaps of language to undermine those values. We are paying for the mistake of not ensuring our nations are empires were not restructured as racial states once we began interacting with other races.
The National Alliance doesn’t make that mistake.
H0195

Will Williams

Re: Antisemitic messages beamed on buildings spur proposed Jacksonville law with jail time

Post by Will Williams » Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:59 am

Thomas S NJ wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:36 am
Jews have been pushing for “hate speech” laws for some time now. The 1st amendment has historically been a speedbump to that effort; however, I do not believe that will hold. The Jews simply imported people who didn’t share our Anglo-Germanic values. Many of those values are deeply ingrained and often hard to put into words; and where we can define them, the Jew with his “pilpul” is quick to use any Gaps of language to undermine those values. We are paying for the mistake of not ensuring our nations are empires were not restructured as racial states once we began interacting with other races. The National Alliance doesn’t make that mistake.
No, NA favors truth-telling, logic, common sense and our own ethical thinking -- what's good for our people is good and should be promoted; what's bad is opposed -- with no hairsplitting, no need for Hebrew words meaning "confuse and deceive goyim." Pilpul nonsense is no different than using Negro Ebonics like "woke" when we can simply say "Politically Correct." Try to imagine Dr. Pierce saying either word. I can't.

Pilpul (Hebrew: פלפול, loosely meaning 'sharp analysis'; from פִּלְפֵּל (pilpel) 'pepper') is a method of studying the Talmud through intense textual analysis in attempts to either explain conceptual differences between various halakhic rulings or to reconcile any apparent contradictions presented from various readings of different texts. The word pilpul has entered English as a colloquialism used by some to indicate extreme disputation or casuistic hairsplitting... basically a legalistic exercise that is removed from truthfulness, ethical thinking or even logic...
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Thomas S NJ

Post by Thomas S NJ » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:01 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:59 am
Thomas S NJ wrote:
...the Jew with his “pilpul”
...no need for Hebrew words meaning "confuse and deceive goyim." Pilpul nonsense is no different than using Negro Ebonics like "woke" when we can simply say "Politically Correct." Try to imagine Dr. Pierce saying either word. I can't.

Pilpul (Hebrew: פלפול, loosely meaning 'sharp analysis'; from פִּלְפֵּל (pilpel) 'pepper') is a method of studying the Talmud through intense textual analysis in attempts to either explain conceptual differences between various halakhic rulings or to reconcile any apparent contradictions presented from various readings of different texts. The word pilpul has entered English as a colloquialism used by some to indicate extreme disputation or casuistic hairsplitting... basically a legalistic exercise that is removed from truthfulness, ethical thinking or even logic...
I see your point. I won't use that one again. I certainly don't use it colloquially any way; I meant it to mock and call out specifically Jewish legal and linguistic tactics using their own word. I certainly can't imagine Dr. Pierce using it either.
H0195

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:55 am

Thomas S NJ wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:01 pm
Will Williams wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:59 am
Thomas S NJ wrote:
...the Jew with his “pilpul”
...no need for Hebrew words meaning "confuse and deceive goyim."[/b]

I see your point. I won't use that one again. I certainly don't use it colloquially any way; I meant it to mock and call out specifically Jewish legal and linguistic tactics using their own word. I certainly can't imagine Dr. Pierce using it either.

The opening paragraph of today's American Dissident Voices broadcast, "Always Take," describes precisely what the perfidious Jew does to his enemy -- us -- without using his Hebrew word:

HOW DO THE ENEMIES of the White race maintain their power over us? They do it through fraud and trickery and deception of every kind. They, the Jews, are the con artist’s con artists. Arguably the most important cons they run are those related to money. For money, perhaps as much as Jesus, obsesses most of our people, and controls us, and makes us jump when it commands — or, more accurately, when those who have it command. And the Jews have made sure that they have the money. There is a saying in the “Jewish community”: Always take. Always take what the non-Jew has, whenever you get the chance. And since you’re no fighter like the White man is, you have to take by trickery and by stealth and by lies and not by open combat.

What to do? We go to the final paragraph of "Always Take" to find the simple solution:

As more and more people realize how they’ve been conned by these vampires ten thousand ways from Shabbat for their entire lives, the time of dissolution and revolution comes closer and closer. It is our duty to organize and grow and prepare for that day. Join the National Alliance and unite with the responsible and dedicated men and women who are doing exactly that.

Thank you for joining with us, Thomas. Now we must find other Whites who are ready to join and help us to organize and grow.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ