Finally! A serious Pro-White organisation.

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Re: Finally! A serious Pro-White organisation.

Post by White_Vengeance » Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:40 am

Will Williams wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:46 pm
Thomas S NJ wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:23 am
Will Williams wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:32 pm
I noticed one reference to #National Alliance, whatever a "hashtag" does,
Is our Bithute channel technically considered social media since it's not interactive? we've disabled comments there. Some will say that is not very sociable of us but we don't care what they think. It's an Alliance recruiting tool; we're not fishing for comments or for "likers." Listen to Pierce for enlightenment and inspiration, then go to Natall.com and join with us!

I know what a bulletin board looks like and it's news to me that WB is one.

It just goes to show how language changes and changes us if we allow it.

For me all my life the symbol (#) has always been a substiture for the word number, as in #1. I will continue to use it as shorthand for the word number, even if that confuses hashtaggers.

The robot on my landline message feature instructs me to tap in my pin number followed by the pound sign whenever I have new messages. It took me a while, looking for the pound sign (£) on my telephone handset, before I figured out that she meant the number sign (#). :roll:

Good luck to you social media enthusiasts with your hashtags. I've got enough to deal with without dealing with them, thanks.
Well, Will, then I'm lumped in with you, since I also have believed that this symbol (#) was shorthand for the word "number." I also know that this symbol (#) is called the "pound sign." Perhaps I'm showing my age; if so, it's not a problem since I also know that with age comes wisdom--at least to those who have the desire to learn the lessons of life.

Since I'm a lifelong learner I can walk away from this post knowing that I learned something; I learned that this symbol (#) has another arcane, cryptic meaning in the sometimes-seamy world of the Internet. I now know that this symbol (#) is called a "hashtag," and that when used in front of a world or a term--for example: #WhitePower--it indicates that the viewer / user should click it and he/she will be transported to posts that have the same, or similar, content meaning as the word or term immediately behind the hashtag. But, of course, this "magic" happens only on SOME social media sites.

While logged into the Internet I have seen this symbol (#) used in front of words or terms countless times and never gave it much thought, only because I've survived into late middle age without using it for anything other than a shorthand symbol for the word "number." For example: Cell phone #: 123 456 7890

I am not the most savvy person where Internet jargon, symbols, and enigmatic terminology are concerned. Like you, I have too many other important and imperative things that occupy my precious time.

#White Pride Worldwide. #For White Solidarity. #For "The Cause."
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:36 am

Welcome to the National Alliance and welcome, also, to the White Biocentrism Site, Agent_of_the_Avalanche. I'm also a new Alliance member, having joined only recently. Your brief analysis of the National Alliance being a "serious pro-White organization" is extremely accurate. The fact that the National Alliance has definite goals and objectives and is working actively to achieve those goals and objectives is what convinced me to join.

A hearty "thank you" for distributing the National Alliance flyers throughout your community. Regardless of whether you recruit new Alliance members--and do I hope that your efforts pay dividends toward the Alliance membership ranks--it might get some of the more quasi-racially-conscious Whites to think deeply about the imperiled state of the great White race. Sometimes actually seeing the harsh truth in writing has an enlightening effect--it is tantamount to a Rocky Marciano hard right cross to the face.

Again, Agent_of_the_Avalanche, welcome aboard. For White solidarity and White racial pride. For "The Cause."
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:36 am

Welcome to the best organization out there.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:12 pm

White_Vengeance wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:40 am
Will Williams wrote:
Thomas S NJ wrote:
Will Williams wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:32 pm
I noticed one reference to #National Alliance, whatever a "hashtag" does,
Is our Bithute channel technically considered social media since it's not interactive? we've disabled comments there. Some will say that is not very sociable of us but we don't care what they think. It's an Alliance recruiting tool; we're not fishing for comments or for "likers." Listen to Pierce for enlightenment and inspiration, then go to Natall.com and join with us!

For me all my life the symbol (#) has always been a substiture for the word number, as in #1. I will continue to use it as shorthand for the word number, even if that confuses hashtaggers.

The robot on my landline message feature instructs me to tap in my pin number followed by the pound sign whenever I have new messages. It took me a while, looking for the pound sign (£) on my telephone handset, before I figured out that she meant the number sign (#). :roll:

Good luck to you social media enthusiasts with your hashtags. I've got enough to deal with without dealing with them, thanks.
Well, Will, then I'm lumped in with you, since I also have believed that this symbol (#) was shorthand for the word "number." I also know that this symbol (#) is called the "pound sign." Perhaps I'm showing my age; if so, it's not a problem since I also know that with age comes wisdom--at least to those who have the desire to learn the lessons of life.

Since I'm a lifelong learner I can walk away from this post knowing that I learned something; I learned that this symbol (#) has another arcane, cryptic meaning in the sometimes-seamy world of the Internet. I now know that this symbol (#) is called a "hashtag," and that when used in front of a world or a term--for example: #WhitePower--it indicates that the viewer / user should click it and he/she will be transported to posts that have the same, or similar, content meaning as the word or term immediately behind the hashtag. But, of course, this "magic" happens only on SOME social media sites.

While logged into the Internet I have seen this symbol (#) used in front of words or terms countless times and never gave it much thought, only because I've survived into late middle age without using it for anything other than a shorthand symbol for the word "number." For example: Cell phone #: 123 456 7890

I am not the most savvy person where Internet jargon, symbols, and enigmatic terminology are concerned. Like you, I have too many other important and imperative things that occupy my precious time.

Very close WV. Don't put spaces, that breaks the search term if you will. If you write "#white pride" and click it, you will be searching "#white" you need to write "#whitepride" to make that the reference term.

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:12 pm

Richard_G_603 wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:12 pm
White_Vengeance wrote:
Will Williams wrote:
Thomas S NJ wrote:

Very close WV. Don't put spaces, that breaks the search term if you will. If you write "#white pride" and click it, you will be searching "#white" you need to write "#whitepride" to make that the reference term.

Thomas S NJ

Post by Thomas S NJ » Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:33 pm

Richard_G_603 wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:12 pm
White_Vengeance wrote:
Will Williams wrote:
Thomas S NJ wrote:

Richard is correct. As for important, I am a computer programmer by trade, so knowing such things inside out – even the admittedly silly technical lingo – is how I fund my Alliance membership and any donations beyond my membership dues.

I will spare everyone the tedious explanation of how “hashtags” are an outcome of the concept in the html programming language of an anchor tag, but suffice to say it is a logical use for that in sorting sections of content (like tweets). I hope my knowledge can one day be of use for the Alliance but until that day I’m happy just spreading the message and sending my dues and contributing however I can to our community.

On a side note to Will: yes, BitChute is social media; our channel there is thus use of social media regardless of whether or not we allow comments. It’s not really “our” social media there, as the channel could be pulled at the whim of whoever runs BitChute. I am betting that in that case they could even delete our content there forever even if it were the last copy on earth. In short we should never trust Jew controlled or even controllable social media so it’s really great WLP’s videos are safely hosted by us. Our social media is this message board and what ever our folk create and host in the future.
H0195

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:08 pm

Thomas S NJ wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:33 pm

Richard is correct. As for important, I am a computer programmer by trade, so knowing such things inside out – even the admittedly silly technical lingo – is how I fund my Alliance membership and any donations beyond my membership dues.

I will spare everyone the tedious explanation of how “hashtags” are an outcome of the concept in the html programming language of an anchor tag, but suffice to say it is a logical use for that in sorting sections of content (like tweets). I hope my knowledge can one day be of use for the Alliance but until that day I’m happy just spreading the message and sending my dues and contributing however I can to our community.

On a side note to Will: yes, BitChute is social media; our channel there is thus use of social media regardless of whether or not we allow comments. It’s not really “our” social media there, as the channel could be pulled at the whim of whoever runs BitChute. I am betting that in that case they could even delete our content there forever even if it were the last copy on earth. In short we should never trust Jew controlled or even controllable social media so it’s really great WLP’s videos are safely hosted by us. Our social media is this message board and what ever our folk create and host in the future.
Thanks so much, Thomas. Since I'm a computer idiot and not inclined to learn what you describe, I'll depend on you who understand computer jargon and how it can all work for Alliance-building. It will be nice when someone like you is on staff here instead of in a remote location.

We are slowly getting there. The experience and skills I bring have very little to do with computers. I can barely spell html, and will never try to explain it, but I have good judgment otherwise about what counts and know what we need to do with Alliance-building. We're attracting lots of young talent like you who will make the Internet work for us.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

UncensoredDeutsch

Post by UncensoredDeutsch » Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:46 am

Welcome, Agent!

Congrats on distributing those materials and overcoming your addictions!

Have you seen Europa the Last Battle? ( europathelastbattle.net ) & HellStorm- highly recommended along with everything else that NA / NV has.

Speaking of hashtags...

I tested both the #NationalVanguard and #NATALL individually in a blank tab and both will refer the individual to the correct site at #1. Under NATALL, you could see videos.natall.com at #2. 8-)

I tried #NationalAlliance and some other site was first so it could potentially confuse the newcomer.

So we should be using these hashtags wherever and whenever we can.

Heck, we probably could even put it on a bumper sticker / back window of our vehicles as these hashtags are pretty relatively unknown at this time.

UD