NS German era propaganda books

UncensoredDeutsch

NS German era propaganda books

Post by UncensoredDeutsch » Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:33 pm

Hi,

Which books, in your opinion, would be the best to learn & study how NS Germany was successful and effective with their media, educating, propaganda as well as advertising?

Much appreciated!

UD

FolkishFreya

Re: NS German era propaganda books

Post by FolkishFreya » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:26 am

March of the Titans volume II by Arthur Kemp is a good one. But I'm still learning... the others would be able to suggest more books...
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:57 am

There is the rare Propaganda Postkarten series, of which I think there are two or three volumes. But, I haven't read them, so I don't know how relevant they are to learning what you want to learn.

There is also at least one by Ray and Josephine Cowdery called, German Print Advertising, but I haven't read this one either, so I can't tell you how good it is.

Finally, you may find some of the 'Third Reich reproductions' helpful. Those are little paper books/booklets put out by RJG Enterprises.

https://third-reich-books.com/

There are a bunch of different ones, so I'm sure at least one or two will be a bit helpful. Good luck!
H0216

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:06 pm

RCavallius wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:57 am
There is the rare Propaganda Postkarten series, of which I think there are two or three volumes. But, I haven't read them, so I don't know how relevant they are to learning what you want to learn.

There is also at least one by Ray and Josephine Cowdery called, German Print Advertising, but I haven't read this one either, so I can't tell you how good it is.

Finally, you may find some of the 'Third Reich reproductions' helpful. Those are little paper books/booklets put out by RJG Enterprises.

https://third-reich-books.com/

There are a bunch of different ones, so I'm sure at least one or two will be a bit helpful. Good luck!
Our bookstore carries a couple of German propaganda books. Search the site. There's no reason to be promoting other groups' books here on our forum if we carry the same books. Procedes from sales at our bookstore go toward Alliance-building. Sales at other's do not.

Kemp's Titans, a fine history of the White race, used to be carried by us but is currently out of stock. Kemp actually was on staff at our National Office in WV a while back. Titans has nothing to do with German era advertizing propaganda.

Kemp has admitted that he based Titans on Dr. Pierce's Who We Are series, that can be read here in 26 parts for free: https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/01/wh ... -the-west/

Whenever Cosmotheist Books gets sufficient funding to update and republish Pierce's classic Who We Are, we will do so. Other priorities preclude taking on that project.

While our enemies have billion$, even trillion$ to see that we have limited funds for publishing and other aspects of Alliance-building, we will do the best we can with what little is available to us. Promoting sales of the titles from our own bookstore on WhiteBiocentrism and NationalVanguard is one part of our outreach, besides members' monthly pledges, that we have available that gives us a reliable revenue stream. Let's make maximum use of what we have and build from there..
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:44 pm

Yes sir!
H0216

UncensoredDeutsch

Post by UncensoredDeutsch » Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:52 pm

RCavallius,

Thank you! I really appreciate your post! I'll check them out.

Chairman Will,

I did check out the bookshop and even put in "propaganda" in the search and there's one titled "Hitler's Propaganda Pilgrimage" so I was not sure what other books that was related to propaganda which was why I then asked the question in here.

It's good to know about Kemp "using" Pierce's information.

Pierce's "Who We Are" book has what I am looking for, is that what you are saying, for clarification?

I also acknowledge your point that we do need to promote NV, WB, etc. to promote the books and such to bring in more revenue, which I also agree.

However, if you don't have certain items in stock, will you order them, even if you do not normally carry that certain book?

I think it's good to support other pro-white book shops that are also working on educating the public about the truth as many of these places do not carry everything just like the NV / WB bookshop do not carry everything.

Thanks!

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:46 am

Surprised this one wasn't mentioned https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/r ... -hardback/

I don't know if it has commentary about NS propaganda much, but it seems like it would contain a lot of the original propaganda. I think political cartoons are pretty striking examples of it.

UncensoredDeutsch

Post by UncensoredDeutsch » Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:29 pm

Thank you, Grimork!

I didn't think of that myself! Right in front of your nose :lol:

This one has been on my list of books to buy for awhile.

Now, I have the justification to purchase it especially with the big sticker cost :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks again and have a great evening!

UD

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:36 am

UncensoredDeutsch wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:29 pm
Thank you, Grimork!

I didn't think of that myself! Right in front of your nose :lol:

This one has been on my list of books to buy for awhile.

Now, I have the justification to purchase it especially with the big sticker cost :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks again and have a great evening!

UD
You're welcome UD! I want to get this one myself eventually. =) I think it would be really informative.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:22 am

One of the reasons NS propaganda was so effective was because it spoke the truth in a time of lies. A great example is "The Poisonous Mushroom", which can be found here

https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/t ... st-hiemer/