Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:59 pm
JohnUbele wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:52 am
Will Williams wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:42 am
JohnUbele wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:48 am
[...]
I read Volumes 1 and 2, they're really fantastic books. I know a lot of White people won't read them, but I really think they should. I wish I had been able to read them years sooner.
I believe we still sell both volumes of Secret Relationship in our bookstore: https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/t ... -volume-on along with many other titles that mega-billionaire Bezos and his Jew collaborators have banned.

Excellent, I didn't know that. I need to take a look. :)

I've read both books two times each, they really are fantastic to read. I'd like to see better marketing of them along with other important books.
Good marketing could begin with book reviews submitted here with hopes that National Vanguard will feature them. I'm not much of a writer and don't have the familiarity with those volumes that you have, John. Could I lean on you for a review?

I think fliers could be helpful in promoting the book. I have some on my Telegram channel.

I can at least put a short review together for use on the book's page. I hope it will be helpful.

Take care,

JohnUbele

Re: Jews and the Black Slave Trade

Post by JohnUbele » Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:02 am

These are the fliers:

https://t.me/JohnJamesUbele/18

I think versions of them could be made where they would promote the NA along with promoting the books themselves.

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:23 am

JohnUbele wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:02 am
These are the fliers:

https://t.me/JohnJamesUbele/18

I think versions of them could be made where they would promote the NA along with promoting the books themselves.

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Sat May 28, 2022 11:52 am

This one is a good read too:

Jews Selling Blacks: Slave Sale Advertising By American Jews
https://store.finalcall.com/product/jew ... ng-blacks/

UncensoredDeutsch

Post by UncensoredDeutsch » Sat May 28, 2022 7:22 pm

Go to Telegram web browser version and look for Jewish Slave Trader channel.

There is a wealth of information there on slavery and who is responsible. I do not agree with the author of that channel on other subjects but do appreciate his work on the slavery aspect.

I have read a bit of the NOI books - they are good with the slave aspect showing that Jews are responsible for black slavery but some other things that they've written are incorrect.

All in all, approx. 300,000 blacks were brought to America itself, and the rest to the Caribbean and South America. Black slavery occurred after the ethnic European whites were taken as slaves and whites were less valuable & much less treated well than the blacks.

Blacks also had much higher percentage of black slave holders (as high as 28% or so) than even the ethnic European which ranged between 1-4%. Anthony Johnson was the first black to go to court and legalize black on black slavery in America in the 1600's.

American Indians and blacks both owned white slaves as well. American Indians also owned blacks and fellow American Indians.

Jews were the majority slave holders and owned the majority of industry / factories in the north and plantations in the south.

The word slave itself comes from the "Slavs" who were enslaved and sent along the Silk Trade route by the Jews a long time ago, for much longer time than the blacks were ever held slaves by Jews.

Blacks also have enslaved other blacks long before the Transatlantic Slave Trade in Africa, and it's how the black African built their kingdoms.

In the end, it was the Germanic / ethnic Europeans who were the only group to stop & ban slavery.

Black on black & brown on brown slavery and ethnic European white slavery by the Jews are still ongoing today.

The black and other non-white communities need to have a much more honest conversation with themselves and us about history (& current) and start taking responsibility for their own communities instead of expecting us to pay for (including so-called reparation and "replacing us"), fix and do everything for them.

We, as ethnic European People, are not responsible for slavery or anything that is wrong with these non-white communities.

But what do one expect, the blacks seem to be a very close cousin of the Jew in behavior and how they deflect everything - especially truth and responsibility.

If they do not want to do that, then that's on them. If they truly prefer to be enslaved once again by the Jew, that's their choice.

These non-white communities need to grasp that fact right about now and decide whether they're going to help the Jew destroy America & Europe and be the Jews' perpetual slave living in perpetual 3rd world conditions or stand with the ethnic European and literally unshackle the world.

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Tue May 31, 2022 5:36 am

UncensoredDeutsch wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 7:22 pm
Go to Telegram web browser version and look for Jewish Slave Trader channel.

There is a wealth of information there on slavery and who is responsible. I do not agree with the author of that channel on other subjects but do appreciate his work on the slavery aspect.

I have read a bit of the NOI books - they are good with the slave aspect showing that Jews are responsible for black slavery but some other things that they've written are incorrect.

All in all, approx. 300,000 blacks were brought to America itself, and the rest to the Caribbean and South America. Black slavery occurred after the ethnic European whites were taken as slaves and whites were less valuable & much less treated well than the blacks.

Blacks also had much higher percentage of black slave holders (as high as 28% or so) than even the ethnic European which ranged between 1-4%. Anthony Johnson was the first black to go to court and legalize black on black slavery in America in the 1600's.

American Indians and blacks both owned white slaves as well. American Indians also owned blacks and fellow American Indians.

Jews were the majority slave holders and owned the majority of industry / factories in the north and plantations in the south.

The word slave itself comes from the "Slavs" who were enslaved and sent along the Silk Trade route by the Jews a long time ago, for much longer time than the blacks were ever held slaves by Jews.

Blacks also have enslaved other blacks long before the Transatlantic Slave Trade in Africa, and it's how the black African built their kingdoms.

In the end, it was the Germanic / ethnic Europeans who were the only group to stop & ban slavery.

Black on black & brown on brown slavery and ethnic European white slavery by the Jews are still ongoing today.

The black and other non-white communities need to have a much more honest conversation with themselves and us about history (& current) and start taking responsibility for their own communities instead of expecting us to pay for (including so-called reparation and "replacing us"), fix and do everything for them.

We, as ethnic European People, are not responsible for slavery or anything that is wrong with these non-white communities.

But what do one expect, the blacks seem to be a very close cousin of the Jew in behavior and how they deflect everything - especially truth and responsibility.

If they do not want to do that, then that's on them. If they truly prefer to be enslaved once again by the Jew, that's their choice.

These non-white communities need to grasp that fact right about now and decide whether they're going to help the Jew destroy America & Europe and be the Jews' perpetual slave living in perpetual 3rd world conditions or stand with the ethnic European and literally unshackle the world.

This is really great to see:

1994: Minister Louis Farrakhan on The Arsenio Hall Show
https://www.aparat.com/v/eU5qo/1994%3A_ ... _Hall_Show

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:36 pm

Jews had a role in Black slave trade

"...The paper first appeared in the fifth issue of the Quarterly Journal of Palestine Strategic Discourse (Fall 2021). The journal is published by the Permanent Secretariat of the International Conference on Palestinian Intifada, a body sponsored by the Islamic Republic of Iran’s Parliament, and the journal’s editor-in-chief is Hossein Amir-Abdollahian, current Iranian minister of foreign affairs.

John J. Ubele has an associate's degree in Marketing Management from Pasco-Hernando State College in New Port Richey, Florida. In the paper, he offers a review of the first two volumes of ‘The Secret Relationship between Blacks and Jews’, a trio published by the Nation of Islam in 1991, 2010, and 2016. The original paper, almost 6,000 words, is shortened and lightly edited by Iran Daily staff, and headings and subheadings are added for public consumption. The views expressed in the paper are those of author..."

Source:
https://newspaper.irandaily.ir/Newspape ... 6/172074/0

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:07 am

Jews and the Rape of Black Women:
Jews_and_the_rape_of_Black_women.png
Jews_and_the_rape_of_Black_women.png (126.85 KiB) Viewed 2131 times

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:28 pm

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:20 am

More of these fliers being placed on car windshields in or near major metro areas could be very helpful: