Hi! Together we can make a difference.

PRUST

Hi! Together we can make a difference.

Post by PRUST » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:04 pm

Hello Community,

before I get into any real sort of introduction, I want to explain where the username 'PRUST.' If you grab your copy of 'The Turner Diaries' and turn to page 170, you will see where our hero, Earl Turner, is the head of the new Department of Public Resources, Utilities, Services and Transportation (PRUST). The first time I experienced 'The Turner Diaries' was listening to Dr. Pierce read the book while exercising at the university I used to attend. I had been thinking I needed a new 'handle' for political writings and propagandizing and as soon as I heard Dr. Pierce say 'PRUST' I knew that was it. Such a strange word - it certainly does not roll off the tongue.

I was very involved with learning and reading all of these politically incorrect truths from 2010 to 2017 but was too much of a drunk to be of use to anyone but our enemies. Eventually in 2017 I stopped drinking entirely and found a new way of living. It was an innocent life. I did not want any part in the fiendish world of politics. I liked my simple but fulfilling life.I had bee completely apolitical and focused on college and helping people get sober. However, in April of 2020 I instinctively knew that the COVID and BLM insanity was not a natural development on the world stage. And funnily enough, my newfound sense of personal responsibility to doing the right thing led me back into the political world - although now with a spiritual foundation. By May of 2020 I started listening to Dr. Pierce's 'American Dissident Voices' tapes. I listened to them continuously. They completely opened my eyes - not to the Jewish Question or the Reality of Race - but that I could not sit on the sidelines for another moment. I was already aware of much of the truth before listening to Dr. Pierce, but it was his insistence that I could not simply be a spectator without being a traitor that truly inspired me to take action.

And I did take action, I began to print out stickers that had QR codes linking to specific Dr. Pierce tapes and putting them everywhere. Eventually my university suspended me and I found myself in a courtroom for putting the stickers on businesses. I knew better than to put stickers on businesses windows and front doors but was so infuriated and driven that I didn't care. I wanted the truth to be out there regardless of consequences. I have put up over 4000 stickers in over 10 states. After a while I contacted Kevin Strom and asked him how I could be more helpful to Our Cause. He told me to join the National Alliance and here I am. He also went on to write and record an 'American Dissident Voices' broadcast about my 'stickering' and the response of the media. What an incredible thing to experience - listening to ADV and then being featured on a broadcast! It is motivating and moralizing. Here is the broadcast. https://nationalvanguard.org/2021/09/re ... he-future/

Anyways, yes, as mentioned in the broadcast, my name is Benjamin. Despite it's Hebrew origins I am fond of the name. It's a funny reminder of the depths of Jewish insanity our people have found themselves swirling around in. I am currently living at the National Alliance headquarters in Mountain City. I came here to stay for a week and help build a new book repository, but have found that I can be most effective in furthering Our Cause here at the heart of it all. It really is a privilege to be a part of something that means so much to me, helps our people survive and is centered around the Truth. I hope to be able to encourage other passionate members to get more involved at whatever capacity they can.

I look forward to meeting and working with each of you and helping preserve our people - the White people of Earth.

Will Williams

Re: Hi! Together we can make a difference.

Post by Will Williams » Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:01 pm

Not a bad first post here on our Alliance's socoal media forum, Prust, er, uh, Ben. We need thousands of young men and women like you who act as you have once discovering the teachings of WLP -- then committing to becoming an active part of our Alliance rather than the mere "spectator" like you used to be. The more capable, dedicated cadre we have, the better, especially when they relocate to serve here at the National Office! ;)

I didn't make the connection to your esoteric user name, Prust, until you told me it came from TD. Good choice!

Will

PRUST wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:04 pm
Hello Community,

before I get into any real sort of introduction, I want to explain where the username 'PRUST.' If you grab your copy of 'The Turner Diaries' and turn to page 170, you will see where our hero, Earl Turner, is the head of the new Department of Public Resources, Utilities, Services and Transportation (PRUST). The first time I experienced 'The Turner Diaries' was listening to Dr. Pierce read the book while exercising at the university I used to attend. I had been thinking I needed a new 'handle' for political writings and propagandizing and as soon as I heard Dr. Pierce say 'PRUST' I knew that was it. Such a strange word - it certainly does not roll off the tongue.

I was very involved with learning and reading all of these politically incorrect truths from 2010 to 2017 but was too much of a drunk to be of use to anyone but our enemies. Eventually in 2017 I stopped drinking entirely and found a new way of living. It was an innocent life. I did not want any part in the fiendish world of politics. I liked my simple but fulfilling life.I had bee completely apolitical and focused on college and helping people get sober. However, in April of 2020 I instinctively knew that the COVID and BLM insanity was not a natural development on the world stage. And funnily enough, my newfound sense of personal responsibility to doing the right thing led me back into the political world - although now with a spiritual foundation. By May of 2020 I started listening to Dr. Pierce's 'American Dissident Voices' tapes. I listened to them continuously. They completely opened my eyes - not to the Jewish Question or the Reality of Race - but that I could not sit on the sidelines for another moment. I was already aware of much of the truth before listening to Dr. Pierce, but it was his insistence that I could not simply be a spectator without being a traitor that truly inspired me to take action.

And I did take action, I began to print out stickers that had QR codes linking to specific Dr. Pierce tapes and putting them everywhere. Eventually my university suspended me and I found myself in a courtroom for putting the stickers on businesses. I knew better than to put stickers on businesses windows and front doors but was so infuriated and driven that I didn't care. I wanted the truth to be out there regardless of consequences. I have put up over 4000 stickers in over 10 states. After a while I contacted Kevin Strom and asked him how I could be more helpful to Our Cause. He told me to join the National Alliance and here I am. He also went on to write and record an 'American Dissident Voices' broadcast about my 'stickering' and the response of the media. What an incredible thing to experience - listening to ADV and then being featured on a broadcast! It is motivating and moralizing. Here is the broadcast. https://nationalvanguard.org/2021/09/re ... he-future/

Anyways, yes, as mentioned in the broadcast, my name is Benjamin. Despite it's Hebrew origins I am fond of the name. It's a funny reminder of the depths of Jewish insanity our people have found themselves swirling around in. I am currently living at the National Alliance headquarters in Mountain City. I came here to stay for a week and help build a new book repository, but have found that I can be most effective in furthering Our Cause here at the heart of it all. It really is a privilege to be a part of something that means so much to me, helps our people survive and is centered around the Truth. I hope to be able to encourage other passionate members to get more involved at whatever capacity they can.

I look forward to meeting and working with each of you and helping preserve our people - the White people of Earth.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:24 pm

Hi Benjamin. I enjoyed reading your post. I think QR codes are a useful tool, especially in a cellphone dominated world. A lot of times people may be so curious about a QR code they scan it just to see what the link is, it's quite crafty. I am sure we will get to know each other better. Welcome to the National Alliance, always good to have such a dedicated individual with us. 8-)

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:36 am

Welcome, Ben! Great introduction.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.