My New Radio Show on Telegram

goyim123

My New Radio Show on Telegram

Post by goyim123 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:32 pm

Telegram: Contact @Confederate1861

The info reads:
A Radio Show Dedicated to Unite Pro-Whites and promote organizations and activism. Pro-secession and allied with League of the South! Deo Vindice!

For the first few days I will be testing out different times to broadcast and finding a way to archive the shows. I hope y'all tune in because I am reaching out to all types of WNs because we need WN unity!

The program will talk about current events, movement activity, fitness, and stories about navigating anti-White hellholes. I hope you all will tune in. Pay attention to the notifications for any updates.

ZNULL

Re: My New Radio Show on Telegram

Post by ZNULL » Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:45 am

Please be careful with telegram. The site is not safe. There they can send a complaint to you and close your channel. Telegram is far from a friendly platform for the right, so it is better to look for other platforms.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:21 am

ZNULL wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:45 am
Please be careful with telegram. The site is not safe. There they can send a complaint to you and close your channel. Telegram is far from a friendly platform for the right, so it is better to look for other platforms.
There are no "safe sites." Unless you run a private site yourself from your own server and invite everyone you know and trust personally. As long as you're not doing anything illegal, which we don't, and you're not giving out your personal information (so you aren't getting doxxed), you should be fine. But everything you do on the internet, anyone can see. Especially the feds, anyone who thinks otherwise, didn't understand the laws passed after 9/11.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:36 pm

Grimork wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:21 am
ZNULL wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:45 am

Grimork:
There are no "safe sites." Unless you run a private site yourself from your own server and invite everyone you know and trust personally. As long as you're not doing anything illegal, which we don't, and you're not giving out your personal information (so you aren't getting doxxed), you should be fine. But everything you do on the internet, anyone can see. Especially the feds, anyone who thinks otherwise, didn't understand the laws passed after 9/11.
I tend to agree with you and ZNULL, Grimork. I have an aversion to all social media for the reasons y'all state.

This fellow goyim123 invited me to be a guest on his telegram "radio show," but that will never happen, for all the reasons he gives in describing what it is. The boy likes NA but is 16 years-old and has a long way to go before he understands what our organization is about. He nor his "Movement" audience would be pleased with what I'd have to say on his show.

I wouldn't rule out an experimental "podcast" by NA on telegram entirely -- but preferably on WB (or a platform that we, not (((they))), control) -- and if done by competent adult members in good standing and up to Alliance standards.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ