White House directs OSHA to mandate Vaccine

Summaries and links to news items
Thomas Cole

Re: White House directs OSHA to mandate Vaccine

Post by Thomas Cole » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:37 am

Moving out of the city, becoming self-reliant and join/form self-reliant communities will very soon turn from a dream some of our civilization-tired brethren hold to a very real and immediate question of life and death. If you have any plans in that direction you should start setting them in motion ASAP. This is not going to get any better anytime soon.

The unvaccinated will be barred from regular employment.
They will be barred from attending schools.
They will be barred from taking part in the economy - at one point even online shopping in order to force compliance.
They will, gradually, be excluded from any social or economical participation.
They might even shut your utilities off in order to get your "compliance" - they are thinking about this shit in Germany and France.

Your best chance to survive the impending collapse of our society AND thrive is to orderly withdraw yourself, your family etc. from the system before it kicks you out.
This situation, as inconvenient (as long as you have something to eat and a place the lay your head at night it is really nothing more than an inconvenience) as it might seem, is a blessing in disguise because it forces us to finally live up to the standards and values we claim to hold!
I refuse to get the jab!
I refuse to get replaced in my own homeland!
I refuse to allow the extinction of my race!

We are all part of a spiritual struggle, a Holy War between the Forces of Darkness and Disintegration versus the Forces of Light and Life - read Savitri Devi if you haven't already https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/t ... iam-pierce. What happens on the material plane is nothing but the reflection of the never ending cosmic dance of Life and Death, Creation and Collapse. We now live in the Age of Gloom, the Kali Yuga. And as bad and hopeless as things might seem, this age will come to an - most likely violent - end. And it will be followed by a new Golden Age for those who, physically and spiritually, survived.

Be a survivor!
Take control of your destiny!
Join the National Alliance and become part of the future of your People!

Grimork

Re: White House directs OSHA to mandate Vaccine

Post by Grimork » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:15 am

Thomas Cole wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:37 am
I refuse to get the jab!
I refuse to get replaced in my own homeland!
I refuse to allow the extinction of my race!

Be a survivor!
Take control of your destiny!
Join the National Alliance and become part of the future of your People!
Hear, Hear. :) I'll have to add Lightning and the Sun to my wishlist.