PM's

Informal discussions
PhuBai68

PM's

Post by PhuBai68 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:01 pm

IDK "what" it is about this board with PM's but "sometimes" they go through no problem and "other times" they sit in they "out box" for eternity.
I tried to send Grimork a message today when I was moderating over on Stormfront this morning about a negative NA post, pop on here now and SOB! if that PM isn't just sitting in the out box.
Being an administrator maybe she can go to my "out box" and read the damned message.
This is like the third time a message just sits there, I just don't get it.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Grimork

Re: PM's

Post by Grimork » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:52 pm

Hi, PB. So I THINK what the board does is it allows the message to sit in the "outbox" until the receiver comes online. I came online and therefore got your message. It's actually a kind of neat feature because it gives you a chance to edit that message if you have to before the user comes online. At least I believe that's how it is. :D

Will Williams

Re: PM's

Post by Will Williams » Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:58 am

Grimork wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:52 pm
Hi, PB. So I THINK what the board does is it allows the message to sit in the "outbox" until the receiver comes online. I came online and therefore got your message. It's actually a kind of neat feature because it gives you a chance to edit that message if you have to before the user comes online. At least I believe that's how it is. :D
That explains it. The same thing happened the other day when PB alerted us to a negative comment about NA on Stormfront. I finally got his message from you and went to SF and addressed the negavive comment on 2 September, here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4013&start=10 Thanks for your diligence, PB. We can't afford to let such anti-NA criticism go unrefuted.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ