Why don't all the pro-White organizations unite?

fluxmaster

Re: Why don't all the pro-White organizations unite?

Post by fluxmaster » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:31 pm

I think Adolf Hitler explained it best in his book Mein Kampf in the chapter The Strong Man Is Mightest Alone.
These movements, parties, religious groups, etc., originate entirely independently of one another out of the general urge of the time, and all with a view to working towards the same goal. It may seem a tragic thing, at least at first sight, that this should be so, because people are too often inclined to think that forces which are dispersed in different directions would attain their ends far more quickly and more surely if they were united in one common effort. But that is not so. For Nature herself decides according to the rules of her inexorable logic. She leaves these diverse groups to compete with one another and dispute the palm of victory and thus she chooses the clearest, shortest and surest way along which she leads the movement to its final goal.

How could one decide from outside which is the best way, if the forces at hand were not allowed free play, if the final decision were to rest with the doctrinaire judgment of men who are so infatuated with their own superior knowledge that their minds are not open to accept the indisputable proof presented by manifest success, which in the last analysis always gives the final confirmation of the justice of a course of action.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:53 pm

Franco wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:07 pm
1. Christianity is not compatible with WN. It's a Jewish, egalitarian religion. Period. Ask Dr. Pierce.

2. If I attack something, it deserves it.

3. The fact that SF pulls posts that merely tell the truth about Xianity speaks volumes about both Black and SF on the whole. Last time I checked, WN was opposed to Jewish egalitarianism. Right??
WN is a very big tent, Franco. Our Alliance is much smaller. Christians are not ineligible for membership. Most of us, including yourself, were raised as Christians. Once new members read enough of Dr. Pierce's teachings, especially nominal Christians, their former Christian beliefs system, what Pierce call their "spiritual baggage," falls away and is replaced with a more Cosmotheist world view. It's a natural process, one that you are somewhat familiar with.

[qiote](late edit)

I'm 58 years old and I have learned a thing or two about Western Culture. In fact, I could teach Western Culture at any college. Jews were buying and selling White female slaves in Poland in the Middle Ages. How can we possibly embrace a Jewish religion?[/quote]

Who is "we?" Do you have a rat in your poket? :lol:

You're a smart fellow. Our academies are full of very intelligent historians with PhDs and all sorts of other credentials who can't hit their asses with both hands when it comes to intellectual honesty. I know; I attended university for a while after I got out of my military service and witnessed it first hand.

Our Alliance isn't interested in saving Western Culture; we are laser focused on preserving our race. The best of the White Man's culture will naturally be preserved. Currently, as you are aware, it is being "cancelled"...(((they))) think.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Franco

Post by Franco » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:14 am

Oh, okay. I am not so sophisticated that I can embrace the "sneak approach" to WN: lure them in, and then wean them off Xianity and nudge them into Pierce-ism. Nice ploy, but I don't know if we have the 40 years that that will require. Whites will be toast circa 2050, maybe earlier.

-------------------

fluxmaster

Post by fluxmaster » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:41 am

Will Williams wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:53 pm
Our Alliance isn't interested in saving Western Culture; we are laser focused on preserving our race. The best of the White Man's culture will naturally be preserved.
That is as it should be.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:32 am

Franco wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:14 am
Oh, okay. I am not so sophisticated that I can embrace the "sneak approach" to WN: lure them in, and then wean them off Xianity and nudge them into Pierce-ism. Nice ploy, but I don't know if we have the 40 years that that will require. Whites will be toast circa 2050, maybe earlier.

-------------------
What's sneaky about it? Listen, Franco.. If a Christian member helps the Alliance and doesn't let his bible get in the way of doing what needs to be done for the race I don't care one whit about whether he prays to Jesus at night or not. Do you understand? There's no subterfuge, we aren't luring Christians to "deprogram" them. We are attracting people who are of similar mindset and have the gumption to work toward Alliance goals. What I think Will is trying to tell you is that along the way a lot of those Christians.. NATURALLY, when faced with the truth, will let their religion go for one that is more fitting. It works on it's own, and some people stay Christians. They probably don't read their bibles and go to church just for the community aspect and potlucks, and pray for their sick family members, because it makes them feel better. Therefore the evils of the doctrine has little effect on them. These are good people, that take what they find good from the bible or Euro/Christian tradition and leave the rest out. People of this caliber would know that race mixing is bad for their families, no matter what the bible says about us being "equals". They use their common sense.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:47 am

Franco wrote:
Whites will be toast circa 2050, maybe earlier.
This here is defeatism, pure and simple. We've got high standards here, Mr. Franco, and this sort of thing is unacceptable to all Cosmotheists and Alliance folk. Strike it from your vocabulary or leave us.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:53 am

"For some, our task may seem too great for us, our responsibility too overwhelming. If they are correct, if we choose to remain children instead of accepting our adulthood, if we continue the shortsighted approaches of the past, then in the long run we will fail utterly. The enemies of our race will prevail over us and we and our kind will pass away forever. All our sacrifices, and all the dreams and sacrifices of our ancestors, will have been in vain. Not even a memory of us, or our kind, will be left when the creative spirit of the universe tries, in some other place, in some other time, in some other way, to do what we failed to do. But I do not believe that we will fail. Because in working to achieve our purpose, we are finding our way once again to the right and natural path for our people. We are working once again with the whole. And we have a mighty tradition behind us."

Dr. Pierce demanded we abandon all defeatism, and we expect the same here.

Franco

Post by Franco » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:21 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:47 am
Franco wrote:
This here is defeatism, pure and simple. We've got high standards here, Mr. Franco, and this sort of thing is unacceptable to all Cosmotheists and Alliance folk. Strike it from your vocabulary or leave us.

You are right. I should have said "if Whites don't wake up" they will be toast by 2050.

------

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:39 pm

Franco wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:21 am
Jim Mathias wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:47 am
Franco wrote:

You are right. I should have said "if Whites don't wake up" they will be toast by 2050.
<palm hits face> Dude, go away.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:01 pm

The following by Dr. William Pierce, addressed to his National Alliance members 21 years ago, may already be somewhere on WhiteBiocentrism forum, but it doesn't hurt to put this up again -- this still valid Alliance policy statement -- as the question continues to rear it's ugly head years later by the wishful movement "unity" advocates.

Losers, Hobbyists, and the “Movement”
Editorial from National Alliance BULLETIN, March 2000

An interesting psychological phenomenon on which I have commented on in several issues of the BULLETIN is that displayed by people who send hostile letters to the National Office saying, in effect: “You people claim to be Christians, but you ignore the teachings of the Bible, which says that all races are the same. Don’t you even know that Jesus was a Jew?” They have had the idea planted in their heads that the Alliance is some sort of Christian organization, presumably by Jewish propaganda linking us to Christian Identity and Catholic traditionalist groups, which also are on the Jews’ hit list. Reading our material or listening to one of my broadcasts should persuade them otherwise, but it doesn’t. It probably took quite a bit of effort by the Jews to pound the idea into their heads, and it’ll take dynamite to get it out.

Unfortunately, one can observe a similar phenomenon in many people nominally on our side, even in some Alliance members. I have announced over and over again our policy toward other organizations, and I nevertheless continue to receive letters to the effect: “All of us in the ‘movement’ must stick together. We should unite with all of the other patriotic organizations, and then we’ll be much stronger. Etc.” To me this view indicates either hobbyism or a serious deficiency in the writer’s powers of discrimination. If you don’t remember what hobbyism is, re-read section 3.c.iii.2 of your copy of the Membership Handbook.

The Internet has given many inadequate people the ability to pretend to be more than they are. Any troubled teenager or unemployed alcoholic can get a web site, set himself up as a phone-booth Fuhrer, and begin collecting “followers,” and many do. They are the ones to whom the Simon Wiesenthal Center and the Southern Poverty Law Center are referring when they announce that “the number of ‘hate groups’ on the Internet is now 457, up 23 per cent since 1999.” Two outstanding examples are a teenaged Jew named Andy Greenbaum, who used the name “Bo Decker” and set up an “organization” he called “Knights of Freedom”; and a professional disseminator of disinformation named Harold Covington (a.k.a. “Winston Smith”). Greenbaum self-destructed last year, when he announced a giant march in Washington and only two of his “followers” showed up for the march. Covington occasionally still makes Internet attacks on the Alliance, but he is far less prolific than he was a year or so ago.

There are dozens of others who are still active, however. One is a TV repairman in California named Tom Metzger, who publishes a tabloid addressed primarily to skinheads and prisoners called “White Aryan Resistance’ (“WAR”). Metzger promotes an ideology that is a blend of racial nationalism and class resentment, commonly called “national bolshevism.” Another, also in California, publishes a newsletter called “The Nationalist Observer.” Both are proponents of an “strategy” known as “leaderless resistance,” according to which, at the appropriate time, hundreds or even thousands of revolutionary cells, consisting of one to five patriots each, will materialize spontaneously and will overthrow the government by sabotaging or bombing government and media facilities and assassinating politicians, leading Jews, collaborators, and other enemies of our people. All of these cells will operate independently, without centralized organization or direction or infrastructure, so that it will be nearly impossible for the government to infiltrate them or spy on them, and the government never will know where or when they will strike next.

Actually, Metzger and other “leaderless resistance” advocates are not so much in favor of “leaderless resistance” as they are against any sort of organized activity. Their thesis is that any organized activity is certain to fail because it will be infiltrated by government informants and provocateurs, and that any racial patriot who joins an organization is a fool who is allowing the government to get his name on the blacklist for unspecified, but presumably severe, reprisals.

All of this theorizing takes place in the make-believe world of revolutionary hobbyism. In the real world, “leaderless resistance” is simply an excuse for losers, cowards, and shirkers to do nothing except talk to each other. Building an effective organization of any sort is difficult work, and those who don’t like work or who have tried to build an organization and failed often are resentful of any effort that shows signs of success. Their reasoning is, “I tried it and wasn’t successful; therefore, it can’t be done.” And the reason that nearly every organizational effort has failed has not been government spies or provocateurs; it has been the low quality of the human material in the organization. Certainly, the Alliance has never had any damage done to it by government agents. Every major difficulty we have had has been the consequence of bad judgment or bad behavior on the part of a member.

It’s always difficult working with people. It must be a real nightmare trying to run an organization that has no quality standards for membership and that maintains a flamboyant and sensationalist public image attractive to hooligans, drunken brawlers, criminals, sociopaths, and other losers.

The latest issue of Resistance Magazine (of which I am the publisher) had an article written by a professional soldier who pointed out the unworkability of “leaderless resistance.” Unfortunately, he mistakenly used the “Order” organized in 1984 by Robert Mathews as an example of why it doesn’t work. In fact, the “Order,” based on the fictional organization of the same name in The Turner Diaries, was a centralized organization with a strong leader. Because of the author’s slip, a few of the phone-booth Fuhrers, who already were resentful of the Alliance’s progress and were stung by the article’s undiplomatic treatment of their favorite excuse for their own failure, saw an opportunity to criticize the Alliance and seized it. They Xeroxed dozens of copies of the offending article and mailed them to everyone on their mailing lists, including the imprisoned surviving members of the “Order.” They wrote a letter to go with the Xeroxed article, and although Robert Mathews is not even named in the article, their letter said, in effect: “Look, look! Pierce is attacking Bob Mathews, our martyred hero! Isn’t that shameful?”

Seeing the article described as an attack on Robert Mathews led some of the readers to look at it that way, and they duly registered their own indignation. The phone-booth Fuhrers then posted everything to the Internet, where it was the most titillating subject for gossip among the hobbyists for several weeks. The term “movement” was frequently used by the hobbyists, as in: “Pierce has shown disrespect for a martyr of the ‘movement.’ He should be expelled from the ‘movement.’” Or: “No, no! We must have unity in the ‘movement.’”

It’s a little hard to say exactly what the term means to the Internet gossips. To most, it seems to be a clubby sort of concept which includes all of “us” and excludes everyone else. Although I have found the term useful in some contexts in the past, it probably should be abandoned because it has been so badly misused by the hobbyists. Really, what self respecting racial nationalist wants to be considered part of a “movement’ which includes all of the phone-booth Fuhrers, the Internet gossips, and an embarrassingly high quota of born losers?

It’s easy enough to understand this club mentality. As our society disintegrates under the onslaught of Jew-instigated multiculturalism, people look for something to hold onto: a sense of belonging, of community. We feel more secure when we have a sense of solidarity with others of like mind. A comforting sense of security is not the primary thing that Alliance members should be seeking, however. We want strength. We want new capabilities. We want to gain an advantage over the enemies of our people. We want anything which brings us closer to victory, whether it is comfortable or not.

The truth of the matter is, there’s not much advantage to be gained inside the “movement.” It is too heavily freighted with chronic losers, incurable hobbyists, phone-booth Fuhrers, and other defectives. Perhaps the “movement” is no worse than the general public in this regard, but we’re looking for the best and strongest people we can find, and we find them much more often outside the “movement” than inside it. It is time for all members who have been focused on the “movement” either to reorient themselves in an outward direction or to find another organization to devote themselves to. As our tempo and our work load increase, being in the Alliance will be less and less fun for those whose primary aim is to amuse themselves with “movement” gossip. And I will have less patience with hobbyists and with those who believe that the Alliance is part of the “movement.” Our aim is not to be the biggest and best organization in the “movement”; it is to leave the “movement” to its clubby introspection while we get on with the job of building a revolutionary infrastructure.

We respect our martyrs, and all of those who have shown courage or made sacrifices for our people, but we’ll build monuments to them after the revolution. Meanwhile, winning is all that we care about, not the fun of playing the game by “movement” rules. W.L.P
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ