Russian News

Summaries and links to news items
Old Aardvark

Re: Russian News

Post by Old Aardvark » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:52 pm

I greatly appreciate the time and work you put forth in those two long posts to explain the situation in Russia. Thank-you, Wolf. I sincerely thank you. I thoughtfully read every word you wrote. You have added to my understanding immensely.

Old Aardvark

Post by Old Aardvark » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:16 pm

I often judge foreign people by the tennis players they produce. (I love the sport and still play it actively.) I have always been impressed by the racial qualities of the Ukrainian athletes.

I can say the same about Belarusians. What are your thoughts on Belarus? Are Belarusians quite similar to Russians, or are there differences? I read a good bit about the country on Wikipedia. Like most white countries it has a declining birthrate. Would Belarus be a good place to try ti immigrate to? Can you recommend any other countries in Eastern Europe as good places to live.

Wolf Stoner

Post by Wolf Stoner » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:09 am

Old Aardvark wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:16 pm
What are your thoughts on Belarus? Are Belarusians quite similar to Russians, or are there differences? I read a good bit about the country on Wikipedia. Like most white countries it has a declining birthrate. Would Belarus be a good place to try to immigrate to? Can you recommend any other countries in Eastern Europe as good places to live.
Thank you for your appreciation. I am glad to meet people who are interested in such matters. The mainstream people don’t bother to think about such things. They prefer to shield their minds from any hard information as long as their own wellbeing isn’t harmed.

Belarusians are almost identical with Russians. There are even lesser differences than with Ukrainians. Before 1917 Russians, Belarussians and Ukrainians were considered as one ethnic entity. Ukrainian and Belarussian languages were considered as local dialects of Russian language. The Russian tsars tried to preserve unity of the greater Russian ethnos. But when Bolsheviks came to power, they tried hard to create as many divisions in Russian society as possible. They played Ukrainian and Belarussian cards to the full. The early Soviet period was marked by active accentuation of differences, instead of smoothing them. Lenin hated Great Russians and did everything possible to weaken the overall Russian ethnos. He saw the main threat to his communist state in the dormant Russian nationalism, therefore, the whole Soviet policy was directed to undermine any ground for possible reemergence of Russian ethnic consciousness. In this struggle they played Ukrainian card. But after seeing that growth of Ukrainian ethnic consciousness had gone too far in 1920es, up to the point of some Ukrainian communists starting to speak about wider autonomy, the central Soviet government decided to change its policy. Stalin curtailed the early Soviet trend of inciting Ukrainian ethnic consciousness.

The fact that Bolsheviks played Ukrainian card doesn’t mean that the whole Ukrainian nationhood was their creation (as some patriotic-imperialist present-day politicians in Russia like to claim). Certainly not. Ukrainians have the same origin as other Russians. The Kievan Rus is our common ancestral land. But in the result of various political transformations since 13th century (mainly due to Mongol invasion) the western part of Rus fell under Polish and Lithuanian control. Since then, the western Russians lived isolated from Russians in Russia proper. After 6-7 centuries of this separate existence, some noticeable cultural and linguistic differences had emerged. These differences and separate historical experience form the basis for Ukrainian national identity. I personally have no bad feelings about Ukrainian desire for separate existence, but I don’t accept the extreme claims of some Ukrainian politicians that Ukrainians are the only legitimate descendants of Kievan Rus and that Russians from Russia are the posterity of the Golden Horde. These claims are false and can do only harm.

As you can see, the situation is very complicated. It is impossible to solve by any simple methods. But after all recent events and the whole Soviet experience (genocide of Ukrainians by artificial famine in 1930es; fierce Civil War that happened alongside the overall WW2; massive deportations of Ukrainians into Siberia after WW2) Russia proper lost all moral rights to claim Ukraine as its part. Yes, those crimes against Ukrainians were committed mostly by Jewish Bolsheviks but the immediate executors of those criminal orders were Russians. And this fact is indelible and will for centuries to come influence mutual relations between Russians and Ukrainians. The Kremlin’s aggression against Ukraine since 2014 added much to this mutual hostility. After this war all prospects of eventual reunification were lost. The present-day feelings between Ukrainians and Russians are similar to those between Englishmen and Irish.

Belarussians are much more similar to Russians than Ukrainians. Therefore, the prospects for eventual integration are much higher. Belarus was heavily influenced by Lithuania for centuries, therefore, there are some noticeable similarities in cultural and social life of those peoples. Belarussians are much less aggressive than Ukrainians. You could notice this fact by the pattern of their protests last year. Despite of hard treatment by police, Belarussians continued their peaceful protests for months.

The nature of the protest movement in Belarus is similar to Maidan in Ukraine. The main driving force behind the protests are the real dissatisfaction with Lukashenko and rising feelings of ethnic identity, but the leadership of the movement was caught by Jewish professional troublemakers supported by their western globalist backers. Therefore, it is very hard to decide what would be better – continuation of Lukashenko’s semi-Soviet totalitarian rule or liberal chaos supervised by Jewish rulers. But despite of this dilemma, we should emotionally support Belarussian ethnic nationalists who were the core of the protests from their outset.

Few words about the best place in Europe to migrate to. Belarus is a good place. It is White, poor and unattractive for alien invaders. The ethnic composition of Belarus almost didn’t change in the last three decades. Therefore, it is a good option for people seeking a place for independent living in rural area. The climate conditions are favorable and similar to southern Canada. Winters are lengthy but mostly mild. Despite of being a relatively small country, Belarus is part of the overall East European plane. Borders with Lithuania, Russia and Ukraine are mostly symbolic, therefore, in case of any emergency, it would be easy to go in any direction. The Pripyat forested marshes are the pristine place little touched by human activities. The population density is very low there. The border between Ukraine and Belarus was arbitrarily drawn among those lands. The opportunities for any agricultural activities are abundant. As you can see, it is an ideal place for any western survivalist to relocate to.

But my opinion is that the best place to relocate to is Russia. Why? I proceed from long-term geopolitical considerations. All rulers and political systems are transitory but the geographical factors are constant. Therefore, we should proceed mainly from those constant factors. Any place in Europe proper is overpopulated and exhausted in terms of natural resources. It will become the huge theater of war in the coming decades. The prospects for survival are slim in such situation.

On the contrary, the vast expanses of Russia lie outside of the main focus of all geopolitical struggles. The north-western Russia (territory that in Middle Ages belonged to Novgorod principality) is the best place to weather out global cataclysmic social events. This territory is good enough for agriculture but in the same time inhospitable enough to discourage southern invaders to come there. Winters are much harsher there than in Europe, but this factor could serve as additional defense against aliens. Therefore, I propose these lands as the focus point of eventual White relocation. The land and property prices are laughably low there; therefore, there are little difficulties to relocate there even for poor people.

At present this idea could seem wild and unviable, but considering the rate of social deterioration in USA and other White countries, the situation could worsen to such an extent in a few years’ time that the idea of resettlement into inhospitable Russian lands would become much more acceptable.

Yet one advantage of the north-western Russia is that this land is immediately bordering Finland, Scandinavia and Baltic states, which is our racial heartland.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:12 am

Wolf, you mentioned pripyat. Is it still radiated from Chernobyl meltdown? Or is that a different area?

Wolf Stoner

Post by Wolf Stoner » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:13 am

Grimork wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:12 am
Wolf, you mentioned pripyat. Is it still radiated from Chernobyl meltdown? Or is that a different area?
Yes, Chernobyl is located in the Pripyat basin (Chernobyl is in Ukraine but near the border with Belarus) but I don’t think that it has much impact beyond the immediate area around the nuclear plant. The animal life around the plant itself didn’t suffer, which means that the level of radiation isn’t especially high. The most contaminated area spreads to 30 kilometers (19 miles) around the nuclear plant. This land designated as forbidden zone. But farther afar people continue to live. As far as I know there are no noticeable adverse health effects among them. The western part of Pripyat basin spreads as far as 400 kilometers from Chernobyl; I suppose that radiation level there doesn’t exceed the norm. This question, certainly, needs to be studied in detail in case someone wants to buy property there. By the way, as I already said, Belarus is poor, therefore, prices on land and housing are low; therefore, it is not difficult to acquire something in there. The average price of a land plot of 10000 square feet with a log cabin on it is about 4 thousand dollars. But in the most remote and depopulated villages the price could be as low as 2 thousand.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:38 am

Thanks for that info, Wolf. I guess I always heard that the radiation there was much worse and more widespread. Of course, there's tons of misinformation about everything, everywhere, all the time.

Yeah, that is extremely affordable. I think like you though, I am not ready to give up my "home" in the US, but it's great to know for people who want to leave.

Wolf Stoner

Post by Wolf Stoner » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:45 pm

Yes, it is preferable to live where you were born. It is the best option when people live for many generations in one place. But there are some situations when the possibility to go away on short notice is the matter of life and death. Jews and other diasporas had used this scheme of moving from one state to another for long time. We should learn from their experience. Our people too should be ready to move away when need arises. For example, White People in SAR should go out of the coming hell. There is nothing to wait in there. The situation will only deteriorate and at some point all Whites in South Africa will be massacred Haiti-style. I don’t see any option for them except of fleeing from there when situation still allows to do it.

In North America White People will be able to muster enough forces to resist sub-human hordes. But before the social collapse comes (which is inevitable) the political system will increase persecutions against all nationally oriented groups and individuals. And to weather out this period is of paramount importance. Here again we should learn from Jewish revolutionaries who were especially apt at jumping from one country to another avoiding state securities’ countermeasures. But when Russian state collapsed in February 1917, all those Bolshevik scoundrels had returned. This mobility was one of the key factors of their success. We should emulate this too (at least partially). If the current trends of political persecution in USA continue, some of our people will need to flee somewhere. This eventuality should be worked out beforehand. The only way to successfully struggle against our global enemy is to globalize our efforts.
The question about where to settle in case the need arise, is of great importance.

Old Aardvark

Post by Old Aardvark » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:58 am

Thank-you, Wolf, for your thoughts on Belarus and other places in that region to relocate to. I have learned from you that things are not as rosy in Russia as I had thought; even so, the problems there are insignificant compared to the ones that confront whites in the USA. Also, there is a great deal of land in Russia with immense wealth in natural resources. The big problem facing the entire developed world will be depleting energy resources and also depleting mineral resources. Russia would be wise to wall itself off from the rest of the world, with the exception of encouraging white immigrants who can help Russians hold onto their immense territory. I think Russia can be totally self-sufficient for the rest of this century and beyond. During this same period famine and civilizational collapse threatens much of the rest of the world.

Regarding the US, I can understand white people wanting to hold onto as much of it as they can; however, at this time I don't believe average American whites are anywhere near tough enough and ruthless enough to wage such a struggle. Young whites especially are not prepared for what lies ahead. Jews and liberals are importing hundreds of thousands of the lowest grades of non-whites into areas that had until 20 years ago been almost entirely white. These aliens will have to be removed from these areas one way or another. There are few places left in the US for whites to flee to that are still overwhelmingly white. 25 years ago racially aware white Americans debated whether to fight for the entire continent or to relocate to the American Northwest. Now perhaps the better long-term strategy would be to move to the Russian Northwest. I would even consider the far eastern parts of Siberia. Kamchatka is two-thirds the size of California and has only about 350,000 people, according to Wikipedia almost entirely Russian. California has 40 million people, majority non-white. Kamachatka looks to be as beautiful as California. Temperatures in the southern part of the peninsula are not that cold. If one looks at how rapidly whites developed California in just one hundred years, from 1850 to 1950, the same thing could be done to Kamchatka in less time with modern technology.

Why waste trillions of dollars trying to send white people to Mars when there are places like Kamchatka that are virtually empty?

Oh, and you mention Ukrainians being more violent than Belarussians. Ukraine has produced a number of world-champion boxers in recent years, especially in the heavyweight division. You also see them well represented in mixed martial arts.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:13 pm

Old Aardvark wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:58 am
I think Russia can be totally self-sufficient for the rest of this century and beyond. During this same period famine and civilizational collapse threatens much of the rest of the world.

Regarding the US, I can understand white people wanting to hold onto as much of it as they can; however, at this time I don't believe average American whites are anywhere near tough enough and ruthless enough to wage such a struggle. Young whites especially are not prepared for what lies ahead. Jews and liberals are importing hundreds of thousands of the lowest grades of non-whites into areas that had until 20 years ago been almost entirely white. These aliens will have to be removed from these areas one way or another. There are few places left in the US for whites to flee to that are still overwhelmingly white. 25 years ago racially aware white Americans debated whether to fight for the entire continent or to relocate to the American Northwest. Now perhaps the better long-term strategy would be to move to the Russian Northwest. I would even consider the far eastern parts of Siberia. Kamchatka is two-thirds the size of California and has only about 350,000 people, according to Wikipedia almost entirely Russian. California has 40 million people, majority non-white. Kamachatka looks to be as beautiful as California. Temperatures in the southern part of the peninsula are not that cold. If one looks at how rapidly whites developed California in just one hundred years, from 1850 to 1950, the same thing could be done to Kamchatka in less time with modern technology.

Why waste trillions of dollars trying to send white people to Mars when there are places like Kamchatka that are virtually empty?..
I've enjoyed this dialog. Wolf has educated us otherwise ignorant Americans about true history and racial realities on his side of planet Earth -- the only place White people have ever lived and where we, along with Russians and other Whites, must make our stand against exploding, and ever intrusive non-White populations.

I'll make my stand here in nearly all-White Upper East Tennessee, not in remote, cold Kamachatka. Read more about Kamchats here: https://kamchatkaland.com/note/native-peoples-kamchatka

Brrrr!

Don't lose sight of alarming exploding population facts and the implications for our race that I just posted here at WB. This is arguably our planet's most pressing problem, properly formatted here, in Overpopulation: Too Damned Many Humans: viewtopic.php?f=60&t=1099&p=20175#p20175

Facts About Overpopulation in Africa:

The population of Africa was 177 million in 1950, and it grew 7.6 times to more than 1.341 billion in 2020.

The current population of Africa is 1,375,155,748 as of Sunday, August 1, 2021, based on the latest United Nations estimates. Source: https://www.worldometers.info/world-pop ... opulation/

The increase in Africa's population is explosive, with a population under the age of 14 in the exponential growth phase

By 2050 Africa’s population is predicted to double. With so many countries having such a high birth rate, the populations of African countries are rising very quickly.

Africa’s current population of more than 1.1 billion is expected to exceed 2 billion in the next 30 years. The population is growing at a rate faster than any other continent.

By 2100, five of the top 10 most populous countries will be in Africa. Currently, Nigeria is the only country in Africa with a population in the top 10. Its population is expected to grow by another 527 million people by that time. With African countries growing at such fast rates, it is estimated that by 2100 the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Tanzania and Egypt will join Nigeria in the top 10.

Africa holds 27 out of 30 of the countries with the highest birth rates. An overwhelming majority of the countries with the highest birth rates reside in Africa. Niger, Angola and Mali all have an average of around six births per woman. These rates are much higher than in developed nations. To compare, the U.S. has a birth rate of 1.88. Other developing countries such as Bangladesh and Sri Lanka have birth rates around 2.1.

Seventy percent of Africans are under 30 years old. The African population is the youngest in the world.
---

Flash! Considering the current insane open borders policies of the U.S., some European nations and other traditionally White nations, the exploding expansion of this Black population into new habitats will naturally supplant and replace the Whites in their own homelands unless the trend is reversed.

It's Nature's way. Mother Nature cares not how smart, how pretty, how inventive Her various subspecies are -- only which are still standing in the end after struggles among them for territory, resources and survival!
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wolf Stoner

Post by Wolf Stoner » Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:49 am

Reply to Old Aardvark

I concur with your line of thought.
But I have some reservations about territories east of Ural Mountains. Siberia and Far East are very good places in terms of mineral resources, fresh water and forests. The southern parts of Siberia are very fertile for agriculture. But the main problem is the Chinese factor. Chinese are sure to invade those lands at some point in history. It is not a question of malicious intents but of sheer necessity. The Chinese 1.5 billion needs to be supplied with food and mineral resources and the only way to provide them is to acquire new lands where those resources are still available. In 1941 when Japanese General Staff considered two options of the war (invading Soviet Russia or striking USA), Siberia was considered too wild and inhospitable and the southern option seemed much more attractive. But now, when China is placed in similar circumstances, the southern option is all too difficult. The countries to the south of China are too overpopulated and can render too much resistance in case of Chinese invasion. On the contrary, the northern option (invading Siberia) presents perfect solution. The only obstacle at present is the nuclear potential of Russian Federation. But in case of any internal troubles in Russia, when the state cease to function properly, China is sure to take opportunity and to occupy substantial parts of Siberia (as much as they possibly can) like Russia did with Crimea in 2014. Russian military (except of nuclear arsenal) is too weak to resist Chinese invasion.

Proceeding from this assumption, I discard Siberia as a place for long-term settlement for White People. But things could change unexpectedly overnight. If China loses its might due to some events and ceases to be the major factor in the region and Siberia remains unclaimed, then, it is really the best option for White Race to settle there.

We need to focus on places that are unattractive to non-white crowds. The White People are able to survive almost in any climatic conditions. The main prerequisite is that they should be isolated from outside interference. In this regard I would like to note a very interesting fact from history. The Soviet power liked to solve its problems by resettling undesirable groups of people into the most inhospitable areas of the country. In the period of enforced collectivization of peasantry in 1927-1933, great numbers of the so called “kulaks” (the most able and thrifty peasants) were resettled into northern territories (sometimes close to Polar circle). These people (mainly Russians and Ukrainians) were loaded into train cargo cars, driven to the river ports of the rivers flowing to the north (Ob, Yenisei, Pechora, Lena), reloaded onto barges and transported northward along those rivers. After reaching some uninhabited areas, those people were taken ashore without giving them any means to live there. Most of them died but some were able to survive. They created settlements from nothing and after only few years were able not only to sustain themselves but to produce in excess of their own needs. The Soviet power, certainly, took notice of this success and exploited those “enemies of the people” to the most, taking away from them most of their products. But even this didn’t impede those peasants to become relatively well-off and again to fall under this obnoxious designation of “kulaks”. Many of those people had been again persecuted for being “kulaks” and confiscated their property.

Almost all well-known Soviet northernmost settlements, towns and even cities were created by those hapless “enemies of the people”, who happened to be the most productive members of society. Norilsk, Dudinka, Igarka, Tiksi are the most well-known of those settlements. Norilsk is the city of 200 thousand people and located at 69⁰ Northern Latitude. It is an absolute record; there is no other city on the planet that is located so far north (except of Murmansk, which is too on this latitude but there is milder climate). And all this had become possible only due to the work of White People who were exiled in there by the Soviet system.

These examples show us that White People can survive almost in any adverse circumstances. The main condition being is to be left alone.

Alaska and northern Canada could become the main refuge for White People in case of their wholesale genocide in USA. At present this genocide seems unlikely, but taken into account current demographic trends, it is not only possible but inevitable after 2050.

Therefore, considering those long-term trends, we should identify the best places for eventual resettlement and to do some preparatory work in this regard. And the most important part of this work is not even the actually resettling in there but to become accustomed to living in isolated conditions and with least reliance on the outside world. In this regard I like approach of the survivalist pastor Joe Fox (vikingpreparednes youtube channel). The only negative thing about him is his Christianity. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1f9gbL8aBM&pp=sAQA

Having adopted to independent living, we can easily move into more inhospitable places if need arises. The key factor is to be self-sustainable. Therefore, at present it is not especially important where to settle. It can be any place answering the main condition of being detached from decadent society.