Getting on Gab

Thomas Cole

Getting on Gab

Post by Thomas Cole » Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:28 pm

An effective and easy way to promote the NA's work is to share NV material on Gab. Gab has proven to be a fertile ground for our message. There are many like minded, white positive and fringe groups that can be targeted. We are getting excellent feedback from the community there. As we manage to direct more traffic to our NV platform our membership numbers should start to increase at an accelerated pace.
Just keep in mind as you engage in conversations to be polite, honest and steadfast regarding our own Weltanschauung. We must never compromise the truth just to get someone on our side.

BBrookshire

Re: Getting on Gab

Post by BBrookshire » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:22 pm

Thomas - what mainstream social media does gab mimic? Twitter, Instagram, etc??? Many people I follow ion telegram use Gab and have positive things to say about it.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:50 pm

There is a National Alliance group on Gab. I'm there, but inactive.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:31 am

I'm vaguely familiar with Gab - I know a few people who use it. Remember that these platforms are outside of our control, and outside of our trust.

Thomas Cole

Post by Thomas Cole » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:34 am

It's a little like Facebook. Has a huge community though. MSM sees it at 10 Million+. We should take advantage of this platform as long as it exists in an uncensored form.

BBrookshire

Post by BBrookshire » Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:45 pm

I was considering getting on and checking it out after I found out that Kushner didn't want Trump on it because it allowed "anti-semitic" speech. I mean, that's like a free lunch sign. :lol:

Is it comparable to Telegram's anonymity? Or do you always use a VPN either way?

Thomas Cole

Post by Thomas Cole » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:41 pm

I have no idea if it's anonym. I assume not. But I also assume Telegram is not anonym. It's just different people spying on you and maybe not even that. That being said, fear must never be allowed to hinder us spreading the truth, waking up our people and marching on to a better future. If fear gets a hold of us, we have already lost. No fear! Spread the word!

BBrookshire

Post by BBrookshire » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:56 pm

That's a fair point. I just might give it a look.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:32 pm

Thomas Cole wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:41 pm
I have no idea if it's anonym. I assume not. But I also assume Telegram is not anonym. It's just different people spying on you and maybe not even that. That being said, fear must never be allowed to hinder us spreading the truth, waking up our people and marching on to a better future. If fear gets a hold of us, we have already lost. No fear! Spread the word!
Good point about the "no fear" thing--if enough of us keep getting our message out there, especially in regards to our website addresses, we can't help but make an impact on the consciousnesses of Whites who are leaning towards us. Besides, courage is contagious as it builds. It's up to us to build it. Activists in the Iowa City area just spread the "Defund the Thought Police" word and I applaud the effort. Someone inevitably takes a look at us when we get out there and do it. If we sit on our thumbs (or keyboards only) then of course that does not work at all.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Creedofiron

Post by Creedofiron » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:02 am

GAB is good to a point and I've came across quality NA content, unfortunately GAB is an echo chamber generally comprised of twitter/Facebook refugees, most having been delivered for their wisdom on jewry.

Telegram is useful and it has been utilized as an outlet for community building.

The downside is its infested with spooks.