Latest Bulletin

Informal discussions
PhuBai68

Re: Latest Bulletin

Post by PhuBai68 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:14 pm

I believe that Bitchute link I posted was posted on Stormfront Will.

Here's a link that I sent (or thought I sent - it still is in the "outbox") on Sunday Feb. 10, 2019 at 2:44 PM.
I asked, "Isn't this taking money from the National Alliance by offering it for free?"

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=2115598
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:59 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:14 pm
I believe that Bitchute link I posted was posted on Stormfront Will.

Here's a link that I sent (or thought I sent - it still is in the "outbox") on Sunday Feb. 10, 2019 at 2:44 PM.
I asked, "Isn't this taking money from the National Alliance by offering it for free?"

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=2115598
Thanks for tipping us to that, PB. Alex Linder is an enemy of both the National Alliance and Stormfront. He is a thief, and knows it, to be putting up the audio version of The Turner Diaries, read by the author, William Pierce, Founder of the National Alliance.

Of course, yes, he is taking money from NA by providing this product for free that we sell as a CD for $20. We have thousands of dollars invested in that copyright-protected product. https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/t ... am-pierce/ Sales help with Alliance-building. Alex Linder is building nothing. Like I say, he is an enemy, a thief, and believes there are no consequences for his thievery.

Linder is an outright criminal for making an unauthorized audiobook of Dr. Pierce's second novel, Hunter (also available presently at that link you provided), narrating it himself like he owns it. We've taken his pirated copies down from his and other sites before, using the law, DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_M ... yright_Act) but he simply puts them back up on different platforms.

The final solution might eventually be a "special bullet" for the arrogant, incorrigible Mr. Linder. :| It is not nice to steal.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:10 pm

All I know about Linder is what I have heard and read, and none of it is good. Not sure of the accuracy of this, but from what I've read, he ran his electronic guttersnipe operation from his grandparents' basement until they passed away, when presumably he moved upstairs. Sounds like the ultimate evil nerd.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:38 pm

Not to whine but I haven't received the Bulletin as of today's mail yet.

I was going to use that yellow sheet with my address and dues info on it to re-up for next year.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:01 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:38 pm

I was going to use that yellow sheet with my address and dues info on it to re-up for next year.
Good. Thanks, PB.

As you know I've been recovering from the cursed Chinese virus, inccluding going on the ventilator, for the past two and 1/2 months. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, except maybe the Democrats in the U.S. Senate and their buddies in the media and White House....for starters -- throw in a few evangelical TV preachers :lol:

So, I'm having to combine September, October and November into one issue of the BULLETIN this time instead of the usual monthly issue. I'll have this one finished this evening, but it will be the midde of next week before we get back from the printer and in the mail. I'm waiting on the new stickers we've ordered so I can include a couple with each copy of BULLETIN.

I've never been this late with the BULLETIN, but I have had a good reason. Thanks to all of our members for their understanding and well wishes for quick recovery.

The doctors told me if I hadn't gone on that frightful ventilator that I would probably have died. I lost 38 pounds while sick, but with my rehab and getting my appetite back I've already regained six pounds.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:48 pm

As you know I've been recovering from the cursed Chinese virus, inccluding going on the ventilator, for the past two and 1/2 months. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, except maybe the Democrats in the U.S. Senate and their buddies in the media and White House...

I lost 38 pounds while sick,
Whoa!
No, I didn't know, must have missed it somehow.
Damn!
If I lost 38 lbs I'd be down to my Marine Corps weight or close to it ••• stateside of course, in RVN I was down to 159 (dressed, not bare ass).
I wish you well and you're the second person I've heard that went through this and had one awful experience - one of our Stormfront moderators said it was the worst illness he ever had and thought he was going to die.
Get well!

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:20 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:01 pm
PhuBai68 wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:38 pm

So, I'm having to combine September, October and November into one issue of the BULLETIN this time instead of the usual monthly issue. I'll have this one finished this evening, but it will be the midde of next week before we get back from the printer and in the mail. I'm waiting on the new stickers we've ordered so I can include a couple with each copy of BULLETIN.
We managed to get the BULLETIN stuffed and in the mail today, 18 December. So maybe you'll receive it before Xmas. We have had some serious "supply chain" issues like everybody else, not to mention Thursday's deadline to return the 34' bucket lift we'd rented. We had six staffers and NA volunteers working for over a week to get the roof installed on our new book warehouse, and they pulled it off. So a very good week after all, considering the boss is still convalescing. :D

Speaking of the BULLETIN, a correspondent just alerted me that a pdf copy of the issue from July 2020 has appeared on some archive site. I wonder who is behind that. https://ia804503.us.archive.org/15/item ... 7_text.pdf

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:37 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:43 pm
Building a National Alliance/Cosmotheist community requires that our people live in or in close proximity to that community. Laurelwood Estates is the classiest residential development near our Laurel Bloomery headquarters and should attract those serious members and supporters with the means to purchase a lot located so near our venture to build their homes on later.
[...]
Some Negative Nellies have expressed that land is too expensive in Johnson County, TN. Well, some of it is and some of it isn't. It's all relative as an old friend used to say. I somehow managed to purchase an 8-acre lot in Laurelwood Estates at that auction for $20,000. Anyone else could have done the same had they attended the auction and were able to pay the money within 30 days.

Even Zillow offers some reasonably priced land, though, being a local resident, I've found that it's best to deal directly with neighbors and other local landowners than with Realtors. A helpful correspondent who is unknown to me sent the following properties, listed below by Zillow, the bottom one on Hoot Owl Ridge for just $10G is situated close to our National Office in Laurel Bloomery. The 1.5 acre lot above it for $18G is nearby also. Check 'em out.

A member just purchased a one-acre lot nearby for less than $12G and another member purchased 4.5 acres of prime property nearby for $50,000. Larger parcels are available for less $$ per acre. NA purchased its 50 acres in 2018 for $3,000 per acre! I purchased my 1-room cabin on 1.67 acres in early 1995 for $14,500 and have been expanding the house and adding contiguous acreage with another cabin ever since.

Humble Williams abode
in Laurel Bloomery, TN

Those who have received recent NA BULLETINs are aware of other expansions to our NA/Cosmotheist community this year. It is all paid for, free and clear. Some members will want to join with us here; others will stay put, but support our Community-building either as volunteer workers or financially, or both.

---------- Forwarded message ---------Date: Sat, Jul 16, 2022 at 8:08 PMSubject: Re: Land Sale
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/Mapl ... 5773_zpid/ Five acre timber $29k.
______All land lots below this have public water and electricity hookups at their road.
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/Arro ... 6235_zpid/ Three acres for $30k.
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/Hidd ... 4241_zpid/ Two acres for $25k.
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/0-La ... 0515_zpid/ One and a half for $18k.
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/0-La ... 3514_zpid/ Nearby lot for just $18k.
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/0-Ho ... 5349_zpid/ Half acre for only $10k.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:28 pm

The NA BULLETIN for September is being mailed today, 4 October. Alliance members and supporters should receive it by the end of the week.

In September I had two visits with military veterans here in Mountain City. One was with the VFW (Veterans of Foreign Wars) group. Read about that here: https://nationalvanguard.org/2022/09/an ... h-the-vfw/

The other meeting I attended was with Green Beret veterans from around here. I wrote about that in a comment posted under the article linked above.

A member who had read that at National Vanguard sent me a letter that included a copy of the September issue of the VFW magazine. I used to receive it years ago but my copies usually went straight to the trash because it was so disgusting -- all about how female and minority veterans of America's foreign wars, especially LGBT freaks, were doing so well in the new, diverse, military armed forces.

I published this magazine donor's letter in this latest BULLETIN and thanked him for it, his generous donation and excellent order from our bookstore. The cover of the magazine features a smiling Black Vietnam veteran whose art is featured inside in a flattering article. There was no cause to put this image or mention of it in the BULLETIN, but here it is, enjoy :lol:

Looks like he may have
used the same cannibal
model for all the figures.

Also there is a new NA bumper stickers inserted with each member's latest BULLETIN, just in time to display before for the midterm election.

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:11 pm

That "artwork" is... ghastly.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE