Russian News

Summaries and links to news items
Wade Hampton III

Re: Russian News

Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:39 pm

Just because I don't post here does not mean I do not
read here. Please do carry on, Mr. Stoner!

Wolf Stoner

Post by Wolf Stoner » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:42 am

My extended answer to the caustic remark by Lucy in response to my commentary under the article "Purity and Sin".
Lucy wrote: "Thank you, Wolf! I wish we, the White cattle, had more men like you among us. Kind regards, Lucy."

First of all, the bipedal cattle is least likely to read materials on NV; they are too busy to watch sport channels and MTV.
Your irony has some justification. If someone says about majority as a herd of cattle, he by implication puts himself above them and this fact can be attributed to some kind of greatness mania. Therefore, I need to elaborate in more detail what I mean by this seemingly unsavory term “cattle”.

First of all, there is nothing derogatory or insulting in this definition. Humans are very complicated creatures. You can’t define any particular human being by a simple term. No one is absolute noble or absolute brute. All people are somewhere in between. But some of them gravitate to one pole, some to another. People who are more inclined to animal-like existence, who don’t want to burden their minds with difficult social questions and whose only concerns in life are centered around their personal material wellbeing, these people could be appropriately described as “cattle”. It doesn’t mean that they are “bad” or “useless”. On the contrary, good cattle is the foundation of any society. Their main function is to work and to breed. More complicated matters are outside of their mental scope; and it is normal. You can’t have a society consisting entirely of nobles. Nobles by definition are a tiny minority.

As I said, there is no pure mental types. Each person has something of both types. Even the most backward yokel has deep inside him some noble dormant seed, which could give sprout under favorable circumstances (even if only in his posterity).
And the most mentally elevated man, for sure, must have some unsavory traits and inclinations. But as long as he is able to negate them and to hold them under control, his noble part dominates and determines his life.

The main battleground is inside each man. The noble seed competes with more lowly impulses for control above the mind. If it succeeds in imposing its dictate, then, all other materialistic tendencies are subjugated and put to work for the overall noble agenda. If the lowly impulses succeed, the noble sprout withers away and the person degenerates into cattle. This second outcome is the most common, because this path doesn’t require any effort, therefore it is most popular. To grow the noble plant inside yourself requires much effort and long time; to become cattle you can simply drift with the prevalent current.

Therefore, there is no insult in my use of this word. It is the nature of things. Majority of people prefer to live without efforts. In good times, when true noble people govern society, this amorphous populace is compelled to do what the ruling class orders them to do. For their own good. German society was the best example of this scheme. For hundreds of years German population was governed by its nobility, which imposed its noble will on lowly people. The result was that the general population had become ever better; they were prodded toward the right direction. There was no other way for them. You couldn’t be unproductive element inside such an efficient and orderly society. The noble current had forced the whole people to move along right path.

But now, when the levers of power are firmly in the hands of scoundrels, when the most contemptible creatures determine the dominant cultural tendencies, the mainstream mass has been gradually transformed into the image of its rulers. It has been going on for 76 years. The true values were replaced by anti-values; the true heroes by cowards playing superheroes; the honest statesmen by crooks playing superhonest “servants of public interests”; the national armies by mercenary bands, whose only purpose is to suppress own nations. The whole White World was turned upside down. In such situation we can’t expect from simple people to remain as they were. Under the tremendous psychological pressure from all sides, absolute majority of people go along the path that their crooked rulers have charted for them.

Should we pity them? Or should we despise them? Neither of these. But we should correctly assess the overall situation and people around us. The populace was successfully duped. They believe the crooked narrative of the system. Therefore, they perceive us like “ultimate evil”. And more than a half of them would agree with the idea that we should be eliminated. Actually, precisely such white cattle serve in police; and they happily execute orders about suppression of our rights for free speech and free assembly. They are sure that their actions are right, even if in violation of their own laws. Should we consider these white creatures as our people? Certainly not. Yes, they are white, but they are the white cattle, not the White People. I don’t care if 90% of these white cattle would die out. No big loss. They deserve this outcome. For too long they preferred spiritual lethargy to spiritual action. For too long they worshipped the vile tribe and willingly executed their orders. Now, the time of reckoning is coming. We can’t do anything about this. We can’t stop their demise, and we shouldn’t even try. We should consider as White People only those who share our vision. All others should be of no concern to us.

The phenomenon of life would be too simple if everyone could be attributed to a precisely defined group with predetermined characteristics. The real life is much more complicated; it is like differential equation with multiple variables. You can’t solve it as such, but can only evaluate it with different inputs. Any ideology or religion that proposes an easy solution of social questions is surely false. Christianity and Marxism are the typical examples. Their schematic approach to human beings caused immeasurable sufferings and degradation of society. We should avoid of being too schematic to prevent ourselves falling into the same pitfall. The Third Reich had some of such problems, which would grow into very dangerous tendencies in the future, if it had won. For example, madam Merkel would be considered a pure Arian, but many of the dedicated Russian nationalists of today, would be seen as being of lower stature, than madam Merkel. And be assured, if the Third Reich had won, all these Merkels, Macrons, Clintons would be the loudest enthusiasts of the “Our Arian glory” and would extoll Adolf Hitler as the savior of the world from red plague. Yes, make no mistakes about it. These scoundrels are very apt to always jump on the winning bandwagon. The greatest problem for us is to create mechanism that would exclude this trash from infiltrating into the future system. We should acknowledge the sad fact that Third Reich made poor job in this regard. There were too many vile sycophants who were able to comfortably ensconce themselves into the new system, or at least to survive the day and to jump on the following winning bandwagon. Hitler understood this fact. At least on one occasion he said that he should have done the same cleansing as Stalin did. And truly so; too many scoundrels from the past were allowed to survive and were even incorporated into the new system. Let’s suppose that Third Reich had won. Eventually, all these scoundrels would subvert the system, would remake it into their image and in the long run there would be similar mess that we have now. All these Merkels would be at the top.

But saying this, I have no intention to diminish the overall German legacy. The phenomenon of the Third Reich from the very start was intended by Nature as a lightning event, that would illuminate the path for future generations. Third Reich was doomed from its first day; it wasn’t supposed (by Nature) to win. It has accomplished its task well. It has created the perfect division line between us and them, between honest men and scoundrels. And the more time is passing, the more precise becomes this demarcation. It is absolutely unique situation when the distant historic event is perceived by society like something ever present. Even more so; the more time has passed, the more hostile become modern rulers toward this legacy. They fear it, because it is ever relevant and ever alive.

But what is the main problem? Why it always happens that any noble idea expressed in a new state with time degenerates into something very unsavory and even opposite of the initial concept? USA is a very good example. From the start it was an interesting project. And up to 1861 America evolved well along the overall European path of destiny, with a set of additional new useful qualities. But at some point (mostly due to the Christian virus) American society started to deviate ever more toward the dead end of universal equality.

The main problem of all state-building projects is that after the founding stock passes out and the successors take power, it gradually loses the initial revolutionary spirit. The cattle instincts start to assert their voice and the noble ones pushed out to the back row. The cycle starts anew. Again, the new noble men are needed to overthrow the corrupt system and to clear the landscape from the accumulated dung.

But how to break this vicious circle, or at least to slow this process of social decay? How to prevent cattle from creeping into the highest stratum of society? It is the fundamental question for any serious state-building project.
There is no definite and precise answer for this question. Any answer is bound to be complicated and multifaceted.
I will not try to answer it here. But I want to assert the idea that any society needs to be strictly stratified and barriers should be established to guard the new system from being diluted by those, whose only concern is their personal well-being. Actually, these creatures are the main problem. Not even the bunch of alien maniacs, who adroitly use this situation. Merkels, Clintons, British royal family and hereditary “nobility” are the problem of the White World. Because they are the ultimate cattle, devoid of slightest speck of spiritual nobility. They are ready to sell their own nations, if it gives them yet more wealth and tickles their vanity. It is an example of ultimate triumph of cattle mentality above noble aspirations. Any nobility of spirit is derided, trampled down and outlawed; any degeneracy is elevated to the status of absolute values. And all other cattle, munching pop-corn and watching football, is readily supports this state of affairs, because they are of the same mental structure. The mainstream cattle support this system and they are happily participating in trampling down the best men of their own nation and in the same time they worship the most despicable scoundrels and perverts occupying the top stratum of society. And I have no desire to call this cattle “my people”; because they are not. They are white cattle. Here is the principal difference in attitude.

There are some nationalist leaders who continue to entertain the idea that despite of overall social decadence, we should perceive the white mainstream populace as “our people”. I think it is a grave mistake. These white deranged masses have little value, except of their ancestry. It is nothing more than gene pool. They are not a tribe or nation or an organized society. They are the atomized and spiritually corrupt crowd. Here we come to the initial assertion that they are nothing more than cattle. At present, they don’t deserve any different designation. We have nothing that we could call “our nation” or “our tribe”. We could have it in the future, but at present we have none. And this understanding is the key to choosing right path. Because we would be bound to failure, if we proceed with the wrong set of assumptions.

I am sure that such endeavors like NJP and any other old-fashioned attempts to find a political solution, are condemned to fail from the very beginning. I approve of their ideological message, but they try to fight a set piece battle on the enemy turf. And what prompts them to this wrong decision is the believe into “our people”. This grand delusion pushes them to seek support from the degenerate half-insane crowd of CNN-watchers and Hollywood-worshippers. Blinded by this misconception, they continue to believe that “something could be saved yet”. Not, it can’t. The Rubicon was crossed long ago; nothing can be changed. America and Europe are doomed, together with all outlying white countries. The White Civilization as it is will be destroyed by the multitude of its enemies. The deranged white masses will die ignominious death, humiliated and tortured beyond anything that the world history had known. Only tiny part of Whites will be able to fight back and to retain some pieces of land. It will be the existential struggle where all primary factors of natural selection would return. Famines, lack of basic necessities of life and constant fighting with invading alien hordes, would decimate population. Only the most spiritually and physically strong will be able to survive. The new White World will be born amidst ashes of this civilization.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:40 pm

Wolf Stoner wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:42 am
... These white deranged masses have little value, except of their ancestry. It is nothing more than gene pool. They are not a tribe or nation or an organized society. They are the atomized and spiritually corrupt crowd. Here we come to the initial assertion that they are nothing more than cattle. At present, they don’t deserve any different designation. We have nothing that we could call “our nation” or “our tribe”. We could have it in the future, but at present we have none. And this understanding is the key to choosing right path. Because we would be bound to failure, if we proceed with the wrong set of assumptions...

Your criticism of our race and its leaders is much needed, Wolf. I pointed readers at NV to what you wrote here today: https://nationalvanguard.org/2021/05/a- ... ment-45653

We will build with our few aristocratic thinkers like Wolf Stoner who just joined the Alliance. Those who find what Wolf wrote here today, 8 June, rings true for them should forget nigglers like Alex and consider joining the National Alliance: (94) Russian News – Page 14 – White Biocentrism

We must nurture a sense of urgency among the best of our people as Wolf defines them in his piece today.

Let us hope some racially responsible folks find inspiration in your words.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wolf Stoner

Post by Wolf Stoner » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:34 am

Thank you very much, Mr Williams, for your appreciation. I would like if someone would read my commentaries and gain something useful from them. The NV readership is the most intellectually and spiritually advanced in USA, therefore, to have appreciation from such people really matters. I regularly watch Foxnews and some other mainstream sources (and read commentaries), and can definitely say that the average intellectual level of the American mainstream public is not high (even among conservatives, let alone leftist dumbheads). They either don’t know many things or know but fear to acknowledge their existence. For example, the case with USS “Liberty”. The mass media had done good job in the last decades in dumbing down its audience. To some extent the same process happens in all other countries, because of Hollywood global influence (especially in Metropolitan areas, like Moscow). Therefore, such rare intellectual oases, like NV and WB, are of especial value.

Wolf Stoner

Post by Wolf Stoner » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:15 am

An extended reply to the NV article "America 2021: You’re Not Even Safe in North Dakota" https://nationalvanguard.org/2021/06/am ... th-dakota/

The only way is to establish an unofficial collective security scheme. Our people should buy property close one to another, which would allow to establish effective defense against any outsiders. Certainly, the cheapest and least attractive lands should be targeted, because it would discourage outsiders to try to settle there. In this regard the example of Mormons could be used, who settled in Uta to be as far as possible from people who disliked them. We should abandon big cities; there is no salvation in there. Surely, the time has come to make real moves, because to be simply opposed to what happens is not enough. Our people should be territorially close one to another; there is no other way. In the same time, this fact should be concealed from authorities and mainstream crowd. It is easy to do. Even if our enemies would trace some of such moves, it would be too difficult for them to represent it as a “public threat”, if our people themselves do nothing to acknowledge their political affiliations and views. Certainly, nothing of the kind of “Branch Davidians” should be undertaken. When someone tries to oppose the mainstream society too openly and challenges the established mainstream way of life too brazenly, the system can use brutal force with veritable impunity, because such measures are easily explainable to the mainstream crowd. On the contrary, it is much more difficult to move tanks and helicopter gunships in a district that looks like any other and where people ostensibly behave in a very regular way. Even if the system, ADL and SPLC would try to trace some connections, it would not look persuasively enough to build up public support for police or military actions.

Yet one very important point. I love guns very much and I always admired American gun laws of the past. Therefore, I am not the kind of person who would like to ban guns. But considering the political reality, we should understand that there is very little help from having too many guns in current circumstances. On the contrary, too many guns are the most attractive red rag for the system. Remember Waco; it was on pretext of excessive number of guns possessed by the community that the police operation was ordered. It is hardly possible to obtain a warrant to make a massive search in a neighborhood where the number of registered guns doesn’t exceed (or even less) this criterion in other surrounding places.

There are some misconceptions in relation to guns. People tend to overestimate their effectiveness. Much more important is not the fact of possession but the ability to use guns. It is the key. All our people should be skillful users of all kinds of small weapons, but not possess ones. At least not the most irritant types, like M16, AK and military type pistols.
I will try to briefly explain my idea. You can’t make war with small arms and other light weapons, be it M16, AK or even machinegun Browning M2HB. You can’t create an effective private army (or militia) in the present social and legal circumstances. Even if it was possible, it would be of little use, but require too much money to maintain. The system is ready for any such move. They dream about it. It would allow them to employ the whole weight of their punitive apparatus. Therefore, any attempt to repeat the militia movement of 1990es is bound to fail. Either it fizzles out without any useful consequences, or the members of such unit would be put in jail for life. The public opinion was for decades prepared for such measures; no one would oppose it, even if the arrested people did nothing. It would be enough that they had “too many guns” and that they are “Nazis”. We should deny the enemy this pleasure.

If the guns are considered from their pure home-defense perspective, you need much less firepower, than Hollywood movies had accustomed people to think about. Actually, in any real circumstances you need couple of good shots from a 12-gauge shotgun to neutralize a wild negro that crept onto your land plot to steal your car. You don’t even need to kill him, but to paralyze his movements, which task the 12-gauge with buckshot is best to accomplish. Therefore, you don’t even need to have rifled-bore guns. The most common distances of home-defense firefight engagements rarely exceed 50 yards; in most cases it is 10-30 yards. For these distances you don’t need rifled barrel.

For self-defense in public places, it is preferable to use non-lethal handguns with rubber bullets. Even in Russia such quazi-guns are available. If used skillfully, such handgun can neutralize a big bipedal creature. In most cases that we could see in various videos about assaults on people, the use of such non-lethal gun could change the situation. You can’t defend yourself with such toys against a mad islamist with assault rifle on the murdering spree, but it is better to guard yourself from such eventualities by avoiding the most attractive places for such actions.

To sum up, we can conclude that to provide an effective home-defense you need a shotgun or two. One gun is of usual hunting type (two-barrel non-automatic shotgun), which could be very useful in an event of actual social collapse (because provision of food would become much more pressing need than anything else); and the other being semi-automatic shotgun with magazine capacity of 5-10 rounds. The Russian “Saiga” or SPAS-12/15 are the best of this kind. Its real firepower on short distances is comparable with automatic rifles or submachineguns. If you fire with buckshot, it is like bursts from UZI or Ingram MAC-10/11. But possession of such shotguns doesn’t entail the troubles associated with rifled options.
By the way, if someone wants a rifled gun, it should be the purely hunting rifle; anything of Mauser-98k descendants. And the less military it looks the better. Here the psychological factor has very important role. The regular people, including bulk of policemen, are not experts in guns and their mainstream perceptions should be manipulated. You are much less likely to be suspected in being “gun-crazy maniac” if you acquire an innocently looking rifle with wooden stock and long barrel. Preferably without optic sight; because it is too strongly associated with all kinds of assassinations. You can acquire it lately, if needed, and to hold it separately. You should conform to the simple image of a rustic backwoods’ huntsman. Certainly, no big batches of cartridges should be bought, especially with bank-cards and through internet. The main task is to not to be noticeable among the mass of millions of other gun-owners.

If you have opportunity to buy a handgun, the best option is a medium-size revolver (for .38 SW Special cartridge;) with short barrel. Like the one used by Michael Corleone in “Godfather” movie. The determining factor here are the qualities that in the best way conform to the task of self-defense. You don’t need to have a handgun with too powerful cartridges, because such guns are more difficult to handle and they are heavier, which means less possibility to conceal them and constantly carry in your pocket.

Why revolver instead of a pistol? Pistol is the semi-automatic gun, where automatics works by a moving slide. In war or in police practice pistols are more preferable than revolvers, because of their big magazine capacity and rapid reloading. But in self-defense these factors are not the most important ones. What matters most is the reliability and possibility of firing from the most difficult positions. For example, you can fire a revolver from your pocket or inside very limited confines. In such circumstances, pistol most probably would malfunction. If you try to fire a pistol from your pocket, its slide would be impeded to freely move backward and automatic cycle would fail. You would not be able to fire next round. At best you would need to manually reload the gun, but if the spent cartridge case was not thrown out but had remained inside the gun in deformed shape, it would require partial disassembly of the gun. Simply speaking, after first shot the gun would be inoperable.

Yet one aspect is that to fire a pistol you need to hold it firmly. If for some reason (for example being wounded) you hold it too loosely, its automatics would malfunction too. And if you are wounded, the simple task of pulling the slide back could be impossible.
Revolvers have no such problems. Being purely mechanical devices, they can be fired even from a pocket, from under cloak, with loose grip and using only one hand in all circumstances. The only cause of malfunction is the deficient cartridge, but such a malfunction is not an impediment for further firing; you simply pull the trigger yet once; the possibility that two consecutive cartridges would malfunction is too small and can be discounted. Therefore, you can be sure that you have an opportunity to fire 5-6 rounds in any circumstances. This amount is enough to neutralize one or two assailants.

All these facts are well known for almost all gun users. Therefore, my repeating them could seem superfluous. But sometimes the repetition of well-known truths is needed to make right accents. Because, despite of those facts being an almost universal knowledge, many people continue to buy mostly unnecessary monsters like long-barrel revolvers, .50 caliber rifles and large magazine-capacity army-type pistols. And those people think that by doing this, they are increasing their ability to defend themselves; but in reality, the only thing they increase is the possibility of being raided sometimes by law-enforcement.

When the real events start, it would be irrelevant who possess what. Much more important is where you are located and whether you were able to assemble beforehand the trusted group of people around yourself. The Balkan experience should be studied. The more countryland you possess, the better your prospects in any combined-arms engagements. And in real war you need howitzers, mortars, MLRS and other heavy stuff. You wouldn’t be able to acquire such things in peacetime, therefore, why to bother about rights for M-16 or AK? I suggest to cease to be too edgy about gun-rights. Even if the system prohibits all military-style weapons, nothing would change of essence. What use were those rights in all previous decades, when people possessed millions of guns but the enemy all the same was able to destroy America from inside? And be aware, the enemy most probably would use this topic to provoke white violent backlash, which would allow them to employ brutal force, like in Waco.

Yet one key factor in discussion of the “right to bear arms” is its universal application. To be honest, I don’t like this right to be universal. The right to bear arms should belong exclusively to White People. The wild apes should not be allowed to do it. Therefore, I am somewhat ambiguous about this whole struggle for the “second amendment”. I think that it would not become worse if the total ban for any non-hunting guns was imposed. Because it would limit access to such guns to apes too. The limit on legal gun circulation would inevitably diminish opportunities to buy guns on black market. And it is better to deal with negroes wielding only sticks than with negroes wielding AK and M16. I think that in either case we have nothing to lose and nothing to gain; there are both good and bad sides in both options. Therefore, I don’t see any practical meaning in making this whole question about gun rights into some kind of sacred cow. We should be indifferent to this question. But in the future only the true White Men will have the right to possess arms. We should not consider anything less than this. Therefore, I don’t think that NRA and other conservative “second amendment” vociferous advocates should be considered as our allies. Their idea that all negroes should have “right to keep and bear arms” doesn’t resonate with me. We should be totally neutral regarding this whole topic.

There is a dangerous misconception among many conservative Americans that in case of state gun-grab the gun-owners would rise up and resist police. I doubt it greatly. Certainly, there are sure to be a few incidents, which would only buttress the sense of “righteousness” among anti-gun crowd. They would use such incidents as an ultimate proof of their position (“what else could we do with those crazies, except as too gun down them?”). No large-scale uprising is plausible about this issue. Therefore, no such sentiments should be entertained among our people. Even more so, we should distance ourselves from all those vociferous arm-chair heroes, who constantly cry about how they would resist the state (the empty folk like Alex Jones). Who really believes that the people who fear to name the real enemies of America, in the time of real events would engage in shootouts with police? Almost impossible to imagine. Most probably they would find some convenient explanation of their inaction (like Christian doomsday preachers, who always find a convenient explanation why on this particular occasion the last day didn’t come). Therefore, all those sentiments of resisting police with guns should be discouraged. It isn’t a viable option and would give advantage only to our enemies. It doesn’t mean that there will be no fierce clashes with police; with society coming down, the number of such events would surely increase. The most probable scenario is when the entirely non-white police crews would openly harass and even kill white people; in this case the backlash is very possible. But the consideration of any hostile actions against the state agencies should be put outside of consideration of any viable legal pro-white organization. Some things should be left unspoken. Americans yet need to learn how to not to speak, but to mean. For too long America had the seemingly unassailable “freedom of speech” provisions; and people had become too accustomed to this and too complacent. Up to this day they yet entertain the idea that all current events are only temporary aberrations and that in a few years’ time everything would be rectified (by midterm elections or return of Trump in 2024); these people are yet to learn the harsh reality of life. The Aesopian language is to enter on the stage and to replace the now dead “first amendment”.

Grimork

Romanov Sisters

Post by Grimork » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:09 am

I know this is not really news at least it isn't new anyways.. but, it's referring to Russia. I wanted to share this documentary I was watching about the Romanovs, especially the young daughters in particular. I never knew that much about them so it really interested me and I learned a lot. They seemed to be such lovely girls and a very tight knit family. A shame they were all brutally murdered. Anyways thought I would share. Thoughts?

Wolf Stoner

Re: Romanov Sisters

Post by Wolf Stoner » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:14 am

Yes, this topic is always relevant, because the seemingly senseless murder of the Tsar’s family was the key part in the ethnic war fought by Jews against Russians. It is impossible to understand the events of the Russian Civil War without understanding the ethnic character of this war. Dr Pierce spoke about it on multiple occasions. Dr Duke has written a book on this question “The secret behind communism”. But the mainstream media and official historiography, certainly, continue to remain silent on this most crucial factor of the war. The whole event is represented as if a group of Russian crazies, headed by Lenin, using opportunity presented by social turmoil, took power and imposed their brutal rule above the whole country. Many historians agree with the fact that Bolsheviks’ mode of operation resembled mafia style. This very fact is suggestive of the nature of this seemingly “internationalist” movement. The very nature of the organized crime requires tribal component, because you need to rely on something more relevant than formal social roles. Only very small gangs can operate without underlying tribal foundation. The coherency in them is held by interpersonal connections; but the strength of this cohesion is much lesser and of transient nature. Such gangs always loose in competition with tribal gangs. But the Bolshevik gang was neither small nor weak. Indeed, it was very strong and had very wide support network. All of it would be impossible without underlying tribal foundation. They were “internationalists” only in the sense that united Jewish diasporas from all over the world and attracted various “oppressed” minorities inside targeted countries. This unholy alliance of haters and professional criminals was successful in imposing their insane rule above Russia. Everything they did is explainable only if seen from the purely tribal perspective. They dealt with Russians as with conquered nation; therefore, the ritual murder of the ruler of the conquered land was the key part of the overall procedure. All official “explanations” are incoherent and muddled. Actually, not one mainstream historian had succeeded in explaining the underlying logic of this murder. Because you cannot explain a ritual murder in the framework of the middle-class American logic. In this regard the Bolsheviks’ motives were all too similar with the motives of Voodoo worshippers. But no one from among an established historic community can admit this fact, because it would smack of “anti-semitism” too much. Instead, the silly theories are concocted, whose only purpose is to conceal the real factors. The western media succeeded into turning this egregious hate crime into popular soap-opera, thereby absolving the tribe of perpetrators from any responsibility.

Wolf Stoner

Post by Wolf Stoner » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:18 am

I have completed reading “Pocahontas Show Trial”. Plenty of information to think about. I would like to share some of my thoughts in this regard.
The corruption of justice system is the process that goes on in everywhere. It can’t be otherwise, because the whole civilization comes down. I suppose that after Derek Chauvin’s show trial all White Americans started to understand that there is no more justice in America.

The especial value of the book consists in its dealing with the practical side of the organizational work. It is far too difficult to find appropriate people and to put them to work. Therefore, inevitable mistakes happen. It is all too familiar for anyone who participated in such work.

Many people think about political organizations in terms of speeches, rallies and some other superfluous attributes. Instead, to have any viable organization, the practical aspects should be addressed first of all. In this regard the foundational idea of creating White community around some landed property is the best one. We should have refuge of our own; the place where White people could be who they are. The more such places are established the better.
But, certainly, this process is bound to meet with some troubles. And the most frequent and unpleasant problems happen as a result of unsuitable people.
It is one thing to share some political views but absolutely another is to actually work for their advancement.

The main problem is that people tend to overlook underlying mechanisms in any processes. For example, when considering military affairs, people almost always overlook the practical processes, focusing instead on much more glorious and attractive images. In the result of this wrong representation, such people form wrong conclusions; it is the sort of “armchair generals” who think themselves capable to “explain” everything and to point out on “mistakes” made by various military leaders.
Driven by this mentality, these people tend to oversimplify the reality, but when at some point they are compelled to see it as it is, they start to blame others around them. They are irritated when they are pointed out the fact that 90% of military work consists of walking, bearing burdens, cleaning and repair works. Shooting and jumping from the skies are far less frequent affairs.
The similar situation is with people in politics. The “dreamers” with Napoleonic syndrome is the plague of any political movement. They don’t like to do any practical work, but consider themselves to be worthy of “something big”. They imagine themselves in high office chairs, on thrones, on white horse of a victorious military leader and any similar childish rubbish. And when asked to perform some real work, they see it as an insult to their dream. These creatures are good for nothing. But they always will swarm around any movement like moth around light-bulb. The task of paramount importance is to sweep out those useless insects.

The women in the movement question needs to be addressed. In this regard I adhere to the traditional view of seeing war and politics as exclusive male areas. Women as such are not suitable for some areas of human activities due to their physical or mental limitations. Therefore, even a benevolent female could be a problem, let alone a deranged one. Females should hold no posts of authority inside nationalist organizations; not even the posts that would allow them to exercise any degree of superiority above males, because it would harm the natural hierarchy. Women have their exclusive area of superiority where no male can compete, therefore, their task is to perform their best in this area. We should mercilessly root out all influences of feminism.
The situation with “DeCrazy” is notable because it shows that even without having any formal authority, the determined malevolent female can cause so much damage, if allowed to operate inside the organization.

The aspect of adaptation of city dwellers to the living in rural area should be noted. Despite of being seemingly minor issue, this question can cause big problems, if not addressed properly. I know this aspect first hand.
I have lived on the deep woods base for about 3 years. The first two months are critical. The first week on arrival you like it; in the second week the sense of apprehension starts to set in; to the end of the month, you feel really badly, because the whole set of perceptions starts to crumble down. In the second month you begin to adapt, but the overall gloom still dominates the mind. Only after 4-5 months you start to feel really comfortable in this environment. And after 9-10 months you don’t want to leave it at all. Therefore, it takes time to adapt. Many people can’t adapt at all; they are too urban to endure woods’ solitude. I would even suppose that only minority of people can voluntarily live in such circumstances; therefore, to find them is very difficult, but it should be done, because there is no other option. The usual political struggle with speeches, rallies and party-cells in cities is ineffective in present circumstances. The only option is to start gradual resettlement of our people into rural areas. This task is much less glorious than flag-waving and Capitol rallying but requires much more effort and imagination. And this work is the only one, which will provide foundation for our long-term survival.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:12 pm

Wolf Stoner wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:14 am
Yes, this topic is always relevant, because the seemingly senseless murder of the Tsar’s family was the key part in the ethnic war fought by Jews against Russians. It is impossible to understand the events of the Russian Civil War without understanding the ethnic character of this war. Dr Pierce spoke about it on multiple occasions. Dr Duke has written a book on this question “The secret behind communism”. ...
Thanks Wolf for the info. I need to learn more about the subject, it's hard being so far removed from it in America to wade through the filth and lies. I almost feel like the Jews murdered the Csars much like a rival wolf would come in and kill the Alpha's family. It wasn't necessary, but it was brutal and got the point across about who was now "in charge." I did not know the sisters and family were in house arrest for such a long time either before they were all murdered. It's all very sad. The lovely princesses even worked in a hospital caring for the wounded, I didn't know that either. Hard to believe royals doing something so sweet and compassionate for the common people. Of course the Jews despise people of that character.

Wolf Stoner

Post by Wolf Stoner » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:36 am

Yes, the Russian monarchical family was totally innocent of any crimes and was not liable for any prosecution according to whatever laws; even the Soviet laws. The Soviet rulers understood it, therefore, they simply decided to kill them. It was a symbolic act of public humiliation of the whole Russian nation. We should understand that the modern “leftists” who try to “reimagine” America are the same kind of creatures that killed Russian monarchical family. The destruction of monuments of the White historical figures is the prelude to ethnic cleansing. There should be no mistake about it. The problem is that the mainstream Americans are unable to imagine that it is possible for their country to repeat the fate of Russia. This misunderstanding is the main problem. People always tend to think more favorably about their own epoch. But the reality is that currently we are sinking into Dark Age. USA is dead but its putrefying corpse will poison the world yet for some time. The American society was destroyed by the same enemy that Russia was. Therefore, to understand what happens in America now the events in Russia should be studied. The best book about the essence of Soviet system is Solzhenitsyn’s “Gulag Archipelago”. It is a lengthy book and requires some effort to read but there are no easy ways to real knowledge. In the same time, it needs to be mentioned that Solzhenitsyn didn’t say the whole truth. He too sidetracked the emphasis from the ethnic dimension of the events and only tentatively hinted about ethnic origins of the main Bolshevik perpetrators. But the value of “Archipelago” goes far beyond this. Solzhenitsyn deals with the events as such. He presents the rotten nature of the mainstream public, which is ready to bow before any power, however criminal and depraved it is. He shows mechanism of sliding into abyss of total mistrust, fear and mental paralysis of society. He does it so masterfully and thoroughly that this book can be reckoned as the most important one about the history of the past century.

I would like to suggest this author: Robert Conquest. He is a mainstream historian but the honest one. I have read two of his books, “Harvest of Sorrow” and “Kolyma: Arctic Death Camps”. These books too should be on the reading list of all interested in Soviet history. https://b-ok.cc/book/2222099/af2ee2
https://b-ok.cc/book/2798895/862bd7