Looking to meet new friends.

Scarlett

Looking to meet new friends.

Post by Scarlett » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:44 pm

Hello. My name is Scarlett. I am looking to meet new friends. It has been extremely difficult to find like minded people in my area. :D :)

Stephen

Re: Looking to meet new friends.

Post by Stephen » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:31 pm

Hello ma'am, nice to meet your electronic presence. We white folks who desire to preserve the integrity of our kind are rara-avis. The world is devolving in to a complete cesspool. There is always hope that we shall awaken totally with imperium.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:57 am

Hello Scarlett,
Perhaps you can tell us more about your mindset or about yourself without giving any revealing details.

Where did you hear about us? I see you've been registered for quite some time.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:13 am

Welcome to White biocentrism, Miss Scarlett.
Please make yourself acquainted with the National Alliance, the owner of this forum by visiting the following links. They're for those who are interested in our life-philosophy and program of action for today, the near future, and for eternity:

https://natall.com/about/what-we-believe/
https://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

We're here to determine whether or not you may be of service to our race and our goals, how you come to understand and accept our values, views, goals and so on. This will help us to see if you're fit to join our community. There may be other members in your area that could be met provided you become known as a trustworthy person.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Scarlett

Post by Scarlett » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:27 am

Grimork wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:57 am
Hello Scarlett,
Perhaps you can tell us more about your mindset or about yourself without giving any revealing details.

Where did you hear about us? I see you've been registered for quite some time.
Hello. How are you ? I heard about this site from the National Alliance. What would you like to know about me ?

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:44 am

Scarlett wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:27 am
Hello. How are you ? I heard about this site from the National Alliance. What would you like to know about me ?
Doing well, thanks for asking. Hope you are too. Just anything you feel comfortable sharing. How old are you? I'm 31 myself. Are you one of our members or just someone learning more about us?
How long have you been racially aware? For me, I had a mostly liberal family so it took me a long time to start "figuring it all out." Having to break down all the lies and try to find the truth. It's hard for me to believe still, just how much BS I was fed about many different subjects. One odd whopper being that gasoline is made from dinosaur bones, learned that one in public school. :lol: