Connections

Wisdom and wit
Ray W

Connections

Post by Ray W » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:22 pm

From Imperium, by Francis Parker Yockey:
"Materialism approached Life from its under side. In actuality, the Soul uses
the material as the vehicle of its expression. Materialism, seeing only the results and
not the invisible Destiny which was bringing them about, said that the results were
primary, the Soul a null. Failing to grasp the invisible necessity which rules the organic
and its relationship to the Cosmos, it reached the conclusion from a hundred different
directions that Life is an accident. Not to catalog these interesting reasons, take for example
the presence of dust in the air. The laboratory-thinkers discovered that if dust were not present
in the air, all Life would be impossible. It never occurred to them that Life and all the other
phenomena were connected by mystic necessity. By treating everything separately, by ever-finer
analysis of ever-smaller things, they lost all connection with Reality, and were surprised when
connections among things did appear."

Jim Mathias

Re: Connections

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:33 pm

If dust is essential to life, does this mean I no longer have to feel bad about not dusting my house? :D

Mr. Yockey's quote was a great find, Ray.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Ray W

Re: Connections

Post by Ray W » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:24 pm

You don't want to stir up the universe too much... :lol: