SOME SAY Anti-Vaxx Movement Funded by Jews.

Summaries and links to news items
Grimork

Re: Anti-Vaxx Movement Funded by Jews.

Post by Grimork » Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:35 am

Will Williams wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:54 pm
I read it all. Amazing just how Jewish the worldwide push to vaccinate is.
Amazing, indeed lol.
Actually, Salk and Sabin were both Jews. https://www.aish.com/jw/s/Eradicating-P ... World.html

I took Salk's mandatory vaccine in elementary school and Sabin's flavored sugar cube a couple of years later and never got polio. :)
Good at least they created something positive. Was Maurice Hilleman a Jew that developed MMR vaccine? That's the one anti vaxx likes to attack the most, although no chronic diseases can be proven to come from it. I had the MMR vaccine as well as everyone I know other than maybe my grandparents? All autism free, except for the exemption of husband's sister, but she had autism before the vaccine. I think the real cause is the super dosing of folic acid which does have demonstrable correlation, I talked about that in my previous post about vaccines.
I won't be taking the Chinese flu vaccine though, thanks.
Nor would I want you to, Will. 8-)

Backwoods

Post by Backwoods » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:00 am

It makes perfect strategic sense for Jews to Make legitimate vaccines optional while another group of Jews makes illegitimate vaccines mandatory. It's also consistent with Jewish modus operandi to start these political movements so they can control the discourse. It's up to us to determine which vaccines are legitimate and which aren't, but this isn't an easy task so I'll have to pass on all of them.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:03 pm

Backwoods wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:00 am
It makes perfect strategic sense for Jews to Make legitimate vaccines optional while another group of Jews makes illegitimate vaccines mandatory. It's also consistent with Jewish modus operandi to start these political movements so they can control the discourse. It's up to us to determine which vaccines are legitimate and which aren't, but this isn't an easy task so I'll have to pass on all of them.
A quick overview of the history of vaccinations shows that they are not all detrimental and certainly not controlled by Jews: https://www.historyofvaccines.org/timeline/all

Louis Pasteur wasn't Jewish. I, like most American took the Smallpox shot as a kid and none of us contracted smallpox. That disease was eliminated in the U.S. until recently when we foolishly opened our borders to unchecked immigration of infected Third-worlders who have brought it and reintroduced it here. I recall seeing many Vietnamese 50 years ago who had had smallpox. Though they survived they wore the evidence on their faces.

By that long article I posted a couple of days ago, this newest vaccine is VERY suspect and VERY Jewish. I nor my wife will be taking it. The entire "pandemic" is VERY suspect.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Old Aardvark

Post by Old Aardvark » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:17 pm

Two issues on this thread: 1. Vaccines causing autism in children; 2. The COVID 19 vaccine.

First, I believe the argument put forward regarding autism is that vaccines are now given in bundles that combine numerous vaccines in one inoculation. Something about this massive combination of vaccines overwhelms the child's system and somehow causes brain damage, especially in very young children, toddlers. I personally know a neighboring family who had a completely normal toddler who suddenly developed mental retardation shortly after getting a bundle of vaccines in one inoculation. Was there a cause and effect here? Who knows? But if you have a child who suffers such a catastrophe in his life, you will never get over it.

Second, regarding the COVID vaccine. It is unlike any vaccine ever developed for use in humans. It does not inject a degraded form of the virus into the human to prompt an immune response with little possibility of infection. Instead it uses mRNA coding to instruct the human body to develop a COVID like protein with the spiked appearance of COVID. Then the body is supposed to recognize this as a threat and develop an immune response to it. So the vaccine instructs the body to go to war with itself. Sounds like Lupus or rheumatoid arthritis. Plus, this vaccine has been rushed into production with no medium or long-term testing and hardly any short-term testing. The manufacturers have been granted total liability from any harm their vaccine may cause. The risk is entirely upon the person being vaccinated. Furthermore, nobody knows if the vaccine is truly effective and whether it will offer permanent immunity or perhaps even temporary immunity. All that is claimed is that it reduces symptoms of the disease. The possible upside with this vaccine is minimal, while the potential downside is immense, including death.

Furthermore, a possible side effect of the vaccine is to leave women who take it sterile. It can potentially make the formation of a placenta impossible, thus pregnancy impossible. The harshest critics say this is all a part of plan by global elites to drastically reduce human population. What is the truth? I do not know. Will I take the vaccine? No.

Kevin Alfred Strom
Site Admin

Post by Kevin Alfred Strom » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:10 am

No one who has read even half an hour's worth of the VAERS database could possibly agree to inject his children with these System-approved poisons. No one who looks at vaccine-related law could possibly fail to wonder just why vaccine manufacturers have been made un-sueable in the courts. No one who has objectively looked at Dr. Andrew Wakefield's story and the way the establishment conspired to destroy him could possibly regard him as anything other than a martyr to the truth. The same is now true of Dr. Paul Thomas.

In my experience, Jews are wildly, disproportionately over-represented among vaccine developers and fanatical proponents -- and Jews are vastly under-represented among vaccine opponents. Hence the title of this thread is quite misleading.

Look at Thomas's results: No ADHD whatsoever among his patients who declined vaccines, while significant and ever-increasing cases occurred among his patients who did vaccinate. This is a disorder that, like autism, was essentially unknown before mass vaccinations started. NUMEROUS other disorders also showed dramatically lower numbers of cases for the unvaccinated.

They thought thalidomide was great for morning sickness among pregnant women, too. In fact, it _is_ great for morning sickness. Just causes millions of babies to be born without arms or legs, that's all. But that morning sickness, man -- solved!

I see vaccines as having a similar risk-to-reward ratio, but also as having evolved a quasi-religious belief system with an army of "believers" who "know" that they're right.

Autism is not genetic. In fact, its rate of increase and simple logic tell us that it can't possibly be genetic. It must be environmental. What are we giving to our children in ever-increasing doses over the last 50 years, that tracks the ever-increasing autism rate? You got it.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:00 am

Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:10 am
Autism is not genetic. In fact, its rate of increase and simple logic tell us that it can't possibly be genetic. It must be environmental. What are we giving to our children in ever-increasing doses over the last 50 years, that tracks the ever-increasing autism rate? You got it.
Hi Kevin! Thank you for adding your input to this topic I know you are super busy. So I think that autism is genetic in some cases. My husband's sister is high functioning but solidly on the autistic spectrum and his father also displays certain autistic behaviors. Also I made a post here about my belief that the super dosing of folic acid contributes to autism rates viewtopic.php?f=66&t=4688 I think Autism was also one of those undiagnosed illnesses that people had but weren't attributed to autism. People were just categorized as weird or strange instead of autistic?

I don't have the answers but, that's just my theory. I also am neither pro-vaccine or Anti-Vaxx and I know some kids are allergic to vaccines and get really hurt. Which is why the pay for vaccine harm program exists. Also why if your kid just got vaccinated you should be extremely vigilant I'm watching them for any signs of allergies so they can get help asap. Vaccines could be safer I believe, but I also feel like they have protected many children from diseases that can kill them.

I didn't mean for the title to be misleading, but there are Jews pumping money into the Anti-Vaxx movement and I believe people need to know that. Yes Jews are capricious but, they're not going to spend vast amounts of money for no reason.

Kevin Alfred Strom
Site Admin

Post by Kevin Alfred Strom » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:05 am

The Jews aren't pouring vast amounts of money into the vaccine truth movement. The whole vaccine truth movement doesn't have and has never had vast amounts of money. That a couple of maverick Jews helped fund a movie doesn't mean much. It's the pro-vaccine side that has vast amounts of money -- many many billions, in fact. It's one of the biggest business operations this planet has ever seen. It dwarfs the anti-vaccine people's budget by ten thousand to one at least. And the Jewish involvement in it is immense.

Autism has gone from 1 in 10,000 children in the 1960s to 1 in 45 today. That's a parabolic increase. Even if these figures are exaggerated by 50 times -- and they surely are not -- they prove that the disease is not genetic. 1965 to now is just a hair over two generations. It is mathematically impossible for genes to change that fast. Case closed. People who tell you autism is genetic, or that studies "prove" it is, are lying.

Could resistance to whatever is in vaccines that causes autism be stronger in some people than others, and could that resistance be genetic? Of course that is possible. Some women might have had more inborn resistance to the damage caused by thalidomide, too. But don't kid yourself. The thalidomide birth defects were not genetic -- and autism is not genetic.

If you press them, even doctors that push vaccines, the more honest ones anyway, will admit to you that vaccines (and their often-toxic "adjuvants" specifically designed to irritate the immune system) only confer a very partial immunity, and at the risk of causing numerous other harms, even sometimes causing the disease that the "immunization" (what a Jewish propaganda word!) is supposed to prevent. I now believe that "vaccines have protected kids from diseases" about as much as I believe that keeping children bathed 100 per cent. of the time in a solution of hydrochloric acid would "keep them from getting dirty." I suppose it would! But at a cost.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:06 pm

Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:05 am
If you press them, even doctors that push vaccines, the more honest ones anyway, will admit to you that vaccines (and their often-toxic "adjuvants" specifically designed to irritate the immune system) only confer a very partial immunity, and at the risk of causing numerous other harms, even sometimes causing the disease that the "immunization" (what a Jewish propaganda word!) is supposed to prevent. I now believe that "vaccines have protected kids from diseases" about as much as I believe that keeping children bathed 100 per cent. of the time in a solution of hydrochloric acid would "keep them from getting dirty." I suppose it would! But at a cost.
No vaccine is 100% effective, a small percentage of people are not protected after vaccination and for others the protection may wane over time. Also, some people are unable to be vaccinated due to certain conditions such as immune suppression. Maintaining immunity in those around these people protects them from disease.
https://www.immune.org.nz/vaccines/effi ... ectiveness
We performed a meta-analysis to summarise(SIC) available evidence from case-control and cohort studies on this topic (MEDLINE, PubMed, EMBASE, Google Scholar up to April, 2014). Eligible studies assessed the relationship between vaccine administration and the subsequent development of autism or autism spectrum disorders (ASD). Two reviewers extracted data on study characteristics, methods, and outcomes. Disagreement was resolved by consensus with another author. Five cohort studies involving 1,256,407 children, and five case-control studies involving 9,920 children were included in this analysis. The cohort data revealed no relationship between vaccination and autism (OR: 0.99; 95% CI: 0.92 to 1.06) or ASD (OR: 0.91; 95% CI: 0.68 to 1.20), nor was there a relationship between autism and MMR (OR: 0.84; 95% CI: 0.70 to 1.01), or thimerosal (OR: 1.00; 95% CI: 0.77 to 1.31), or mercury (Hg) (OR: 1.00; 95% CI: 0.93 to 1.07). Similarly the case-control data found no evidence for increased risk of developing autism or ASD following MMR, Hg, or thimerosal exposure when grouped by condition (OR: 0.90, 95% CI: 0.83 to 0.98; p = 0.02) or grouped by exposure type (OR: 0.85, 95% CI: 0.76 to 0.95; p = 0.01). Findings of this meta-analysis suggest that vaccinations are not associated with the development of autism or autism spectrum disorder. Furthermore, the components of the vaccines (thimerosal or mercury) or multiple vaccines (MMR) are not associated with the development of autism or autism spectrum disorder.
Taylor LE, Swerdfeger AL, Eslick GD. Vaccines are not associated with autism: an evidence-based meta-analysis of case-control and cohort studies. Vaccine. 2014 Jun 17;32(29):3623-9. doi: 10.1016/j.vaccine.2014.04.085. Epub 2014 May 9. PMID: 24814559.
https://1drv.ms/b/s!AhSHt-DKd9vCsG3nNNflAGxd0urK <-- the complete study for anyone interested in reading it.

I know that one couple alone has contributed at least $3 million dollars to the anti-vax movement.
A wealthy Manhattan couple has emerged as significant financiers of the anti-vaccine movement, contributing more than $3 million in recent years to groups that stoke fears about immunizations online and at live events — including two forums this year at the epicenter of measles outbreaks in New York’s ultra-Orthodox Jewish community.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... story.html

WHO KNOWS what other money is coming into the movement beyond these two. It's worth investigating, I don't care how you feel pro- or anti- vaxx.

Kevin Alfred Strom
Site Admin

Pro-Vaxx Movement Funded by Jews

Post by Kevin Alfred Strom » Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:06 pm

I believe in Eslick's study the same way I believe in MSNBC. It's not a double-blind controlled study -- no one in the medical establishment has done one of those or is willing to do so "for some reason or other" -- it's just a meta-analysis of other people's work, none of was a double-blind controlled study. Eslick, by the way, is on record as saying that the mercury in some vaccines is perfectly safe, because it's "below toxic levels." That really fills me with confidence (not).

Did Eslick's "meta-analysis" include any of the CDC-published studies on which Dr. William Thompson worked? Thompson became a whistleblower and described how these studies were essentially frauds, cherry-picking the data to come up with the results they wanted. He came clean and, filled with remorse, explained how fraud was built into all the studies on the connection between vaccines and autism that he co-authored between 2004 and 2010. Also, I am suspicious of studies which, like Eslick's, are filled with dense verbiage that make comprehension difficult even for an educated reader. As with "postmodernist" academic writing, a lack of substance, or truthfulness, is likely being obscured by the semi-comprehensible mush. Dr. Thomas's study, though published in a scientific journal, is not like that at all.

The Denmark study Eslick cites is familiar to me, and it's a pathetic joke.
A famous 2002 Danish study, trumpeted by the CDC as well as the New York Times and the New England Journal of Medicine, conclusively disproved, they said, that thimerosal caused autism — the clincher being that autism rates spiked in Denmark after the preservative was removed from vaccines. Closer inspection revealed several irregularities, however. At various junctures of the study period, the guidelines were changed. For the first eleven years, for example, the authors had counted only children admitted to hospitals, where autism is rarely diagnosed, but from 1995 they included outpatients as well. In 1992, the year thimerosal was removed in Denmark, they began including cases diagnosed in a busy Copenhagen clinic which accounted for 20% of the country’s cases; prior to this, the clinic’s records had been ignored. The following year, new diagnostic codes for autistic spectrum disorders were introduced in Denmark which “may have stimulated reporting of autism cases.” Question: If vaccines really do what their proponents say they do, why do they so often resort to tricks like this?
After researching a book I will be publishing for a friend on the topic, I now question the whole underlying theory of vaccines (read the preceding eight words several times if they're not clear to you) and no longer believe that the already-falling rates of the diseases that vaccine advocates claim as "successes" had much to do with vaccination at all.

I do believe that assaulting a child's body and immune system with some 70 shots these days (probably nearly twenty times what my generation was subjected to), each shot being an horrific compound of unnatural chemicals that we most certainly did not evolve to deal with inside our bodies is bound to have bad consequences, many of which we may not know about yet. (One very prominent pro-vaccine author, the Jew Paul Offit, states that even 100,000 injections per child would be just fine! Insane. He's recently quietly reduced that claim to 10,000. Still insane. Offit, by the way, has made at least $29 million off of vaccines.)

At the very least, no one is exploring the idea that the immune system has limits and purposely triggering it unnaturally so many times, close to 100 times during childhood alone, might damage it or make it less responsive to natural threats -- and that is an area of research, like the double-blind vaxxed/unvaxxed studies I mentioned before, that "just can't get funding" for reasons that mystify no one. Here's the clincher: Virtually all such studies are funded by the vaccine industry or by those who somehow make money off vaccines. I trust Dr. Thomas's study because he has nothing to gain and a lot to lose by publishing the results he came up with.

The whole vaccine field stinks to high heaven with lies and corruption, just like American politics does.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:08 am

I don't trust anyone face value with my kids health tbh. We are going to have to agree to disagree. I don't think thomas' study is any more trustworthy.. in fact less so for reasons I described on the NV article. Btw, there's lots of motive to be Anti-Vax I'll leave an example here that mentions good ol' Dr. thomas. I can see I won't be changing your mind, but I am not gonna leave that thought unchallenged for anyone that still has an open mind one way or the other.

Money and Motivation of the Anti-Vaccine Movement
By Vincent Iannelli, MD / February 11, 2018 / anti-vaccine movement, Big Pharma, Bob Sears, CMSRI, detox, exemptions, fear, holocaust, homeopathy, John Oliver, Kelly Brogan, motivation, paleo, propaganda, supplements

We often hear the argument that anyone who supports the ideas that vaccines work and that they are safe and necessary must be a shill for Big Pharma. And that pediatricians, even though they are among the lowest paid doctors, are making tons of money from vaccines and even getting bonuses to get kids vaccinated.
But guess what motivates many of the folks in the anti-vaccine movement?

“Vaccines are a holocaust of poison on our children’s brains and immune systems.”

Claire Dwoskin

For some, it is the idea that vaccines damaged their child.

And then there’s the money.
https://vaxopedia.org/2018/02/11/money- ... -movement/

Claire and Hubby

Interesting to note the conflicts of interest from your study of Dr. thomas... You'll note the study I cited has no conflict of interest
Conflicts of Interest
J.L.W. has, in the past, been but is no longer a compensated expert witness in cases in the US National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. P.T. receives income in the form of royalties from the sale of his book, and he receives income from the sale and administration of vaccines in his practice. P.T. is the owner of Integrative Pediatrics, the population for this study, and is the author of the book “The Vaccine-Friendly Plan: Dr. Paul’s Safe and Effective Approach to Immunity and Health—from Pregnancy Through Your Child’s Teen Years” by Balantine Books 2016.
https://www.mdpi.com/1660-4601/17/22/8674/htm
Unlike some, my mind isn't so forcefully made up. I am still evaluating new information regarding the subject. Good luck with your book.

I gotta ask, if vaccines aren't the reason disease rates have gone down. What is?