Hello

TheEternalAngle

Hello

Post by TheEternalAngle » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:35 pm

Hello from Canada!
I'd first like to thank you for having on the board. I hope that by discussing with you good people that I might learn and advance personally, and perhaps contribute to the collective knowledge here. I've been looking for some time for a platform to discuss issues that pertain to our race, and now it seems I've found it.

StephenQuest

Re: Hello

Post by StephenQuest » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:53 pm

Welcome. Tons of information on this forum and many opportunities to engage with others, many who are members of the National Alliance

TheEternalAngle

Post by TheEternalAngle » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:18 am

That's good to hear.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:29 pm

Welcome. What kind of topics did you want to discuss?
TheEternalAngle wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:18 am
That's good to hear.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

TheEternalAngle

Post by TheEternalAngle » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:22 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:29 pm
Anything really. History especially is one subject I'm interested in. There's a lot of falsehood that's spread about certain events.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:18 pm

TheEternalAngle wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:22 pm
Jim Mathias wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:29 pm
Anything really. History especially is one subject I'm interested in. There's a lot of falsehood that's spread about certain events.
Only Whites seem to care intensely about the truth of things. When propagandists presume to be historians and prevaricate as they have done in the past, I'm led to wonder if all historians ought to be licensed and subject to sanctions. But you know, if corrupted governments didn't reward them to lie, distort, commit errors of omission as well as commission, or otherwise falsify to advance certain narratives favorable to said government then there'd be no incentive for the individual historian to publish their crap, now would there?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

TheEternalAngle

Post by TheEternalAngle » Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:48 pm

Only Whites seem to care intensely about the truth of things. When propagandists presume to be historians and prevaricate as they have done in the past, I'm led to wonder if all historians ought to be licensed and subject to sanctions. But you know, if corrupted governments didn't reward them to lie, distort, commit errors of omission as well as commission, or otherwise falsify to advance certain narratives favorable to said government then there'd be no incentive for the individual historian to publish their crap, now would there?
You're exactly right. Historians today often seem more concerned on maintain their ideology and avoiding hurting people's feelings than confronting difficult truths.