SOME SAY Anti-Vaxx Movement Funded by Jews.

Summaries and links to news items
Grimork

SOME SAY Anti-Vaxx Movement Funded by Jews.

Post by Grimork » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:04 am

https://forward.com/fast-forward/426192 ... i-vaccine/
In 2016, the Selz’s foundation gave $848,000 to two organizations run by Andrew Wakefield, who is considered the father of the modern anti-vaccine movement. Wakefield, who was a gastroenterologist in the U.K., was stripped of his medical license there after he was found to have committed fraud in publishing an article that claimed to show a causative effect between receiving the measles-mumps-rubella vaccines and autism diagnosis. The Selz foundation has donated over $1.6 million over several years to Wakefield’s groups.

The Selz’s foundation has also given hundreds of thousands of dollars in recent years to various other anti-vaccine groups. They are among the first 16 donors listed as funders of the anti-vaccine film “Vaxxed,” which presents several stories of parents claiming that their children developed autism after receiving the MMR vaccine.

There is no scientific link between vaccines and any chronic condition. A study published this year that tracked 657,461 Danish children over 11 years found no correlation between who received the vaccine and who developed autism.

Lisa Selz serves as president of the Informed Consent Action Network, or ICAN, a prominent anti-vaccine group run by Del Bigtree. The Selz’s donations have helped ICAN become the best-funded anti-vaccine group. Bigtree has spoken at two recent anti-vaccine symposiums organized for the ultra-Orthodox Jewish community, one in Monsey, New York, and one in Brooklyn on June 4.

“They should be allowed to have the measles if they want the measles,” Bigtree said outside the Brooklyn meeting. “It’s crazy that there’s this level of intensity around a trivial childhood illness.”
===============

Measles, trivial?
Read more about Measles here.
Well, actually it can kill children:

In 1991 the city of Philadelphia was in the grip of a measles epidemic. At the center of the epidemic were two religious groups that refused immunizations for themselves and their children. Children with measles developed high fever; a red, raised rash that started on the face and spread to the rest of the body; and "pink eye." For some, the disease got much worse. Six children in these church groups and three children in the surrounding community died from measles.

By 2000, due to effective use of vaccine, measles was essentially eliminated from the United States. However, in 2019, almost 1,300 cases were reported to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Of those, 128 people were hospitalized and 61 experienced complications, including pneumonia and encephalitis (inflammation of the brain). This was the largest U.S. outbreak in almost 30 years. The reason: some parents were choosing not to vaccinate their children.
https://www.chop.edu/centers-programs/v ... a-vaccines

Now that you know the Jews are behind Anti-Vaxx, who do you trust? I'm sure the Jews would love to see little White children die from the Measles, food for thought.

Grimork

Re: Anti-Vaxx Movement Funded by Jews.

Post by Grimork » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:14 am

Anti-Vaccination Movement May Seem Rooted In Social Media, But Following The Money Paints A Different Picture

Philanthropists Bernard and Lisa Selz pumped millions into the anti-vaccination movement in recent years. The Washington Post looks at how the couple plays an outsized role in the debate. Meanwhile, a new report finds that mistrust of vaccinations around the world grows at the same time that government confidence declines.

The Washington Post: Meet The New York Couple Donating Millions To The Anti-Vax Movement
https://khn.org/morning-breakout/anti-v ... t-picture/

A wealthy Manhattan couple has emerged as significant financiers of the anti-vaccine movement, contributing more than $3 million in recent years to groups that stoke fears about immunizations online and at live events — including two forums this year at the epicenter of measles outbreaks in New York’s ultra-Orthodox Jewish community. Hedge fund manager and philanthropist Bernard Selz and his wife, Lisa, have long donated to organizations focused on the arts, culture, education and the environment. But seven years ago, their private foundation embraced a very different cause: groups that question the safety and effectiveness of vaccines. (Sun and Brittain, 6/19)

Grimork

History and Measles deaths

Post by Grimork » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:46 am

In 1912, measles became a nationally notifiable disease in the United States, requiring U.S. healthcare providers and laboratories to report all diagnosed cases. In the first decade of reporting, an average of 6,000 measles-related deaths were reported each year.

In the decade before 1963 when a vaccine became available, nearly all children got measles by the time they were 15 years of age. It is estimated 3 to 4 million people in the United States were infected each year. Also each year, among reported cases, an estimated 400 to 500 people died, 48,000 were hospitalized, and 1,000 suffered encephalitis (swelling of the brain) from measles.

https://www.cdc.gov/measles/about/history.html

In 1978, CDC set a goal to eliminate measles from the United States by 1982. Although this goal was not met, widespread use of measles vaccine drastically reduced the disease rates. By 1981, the number of reported measles cases was 80% less compared with the previous year. However, a 1989 measles outbreaks among vaccinated school-aged children prompted the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), and the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) to recommend a second dose of MMR vaccine for all children. Following widespread implementation of this recommendation and improvements in first-dose MMR vaccine coverage, reported measles cases declined even more.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:40 pm

The "anti-vaxers" on Facebook and on the SF board make me shake my head.
I get my flu shot every year.
Get my pneumonia and tetanus shots when required and
knock on wood so far having NOT caught the flu, had pneumonia or lock jaw.
I couldn't begin to tell you the shots I received in the Marine Corps - our chairman will remember those two GG shots before going overseas were like two ice cold golf balls into the butt cheeks.
As a child I believe I had it all - measles, mumps and chicken pox - since most of we "boomers" did.
I don't have the photo in this (new) computer but am a "polio pioneer", was part of the trial of the Salk vaccine experiment in the early/mid 1950's complete with a business size card and button pin saying just that.
A few years later had the oral Sabin vaccine (given on a sugar cube) which IDK was part of a trial or not.
Early on growing up would see kids with those metal leg braces on and was told that they had had polio.
Yeah!
I believe in getting vaccinated against "whatever" bug is out there wanting to do us in.

I wanted to include this 1950's era video where they actually predict a pandemic in the 21st century but
••• ERROR
Invalid file extension: the future.mp4
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:53 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:40 pm
The "anti-vaxers" on Facebook and on the SF board make me shake my head.
I get my flu shot every year.

Thanks for sharing Charley. I think all vaccines should be weighed pros and cons, but the antivax community has always seemed artificially created to me. I do advocate that parents should have a choice. I personally choose to vaccinate my children because I feel like they are effective and with increasing 3rd world immigration we are in more contact with these "wiped out" diseases.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:08 pm

Mr. Sims nailed the current Plannedemic today, here: https://nationalvanguard.org/2020/12/co ... bandwagon/
---

Come Governments, Come Pharma, Come Media —
Jump on the Covid Lies Bandwagon!

4 DECEMBER, 2020

by David Sims

COVID-19 is NOT the “killer disease” that it is being hyped up to be. Yes, it is possible for people who already have one foot in the grave to die from COVID-19, just as they might also die if they catch the flu. Very old people are at risk. Sickly people are at risk. But aside from these exceptions, many people could get infected with the coronavirus, go through the entire period of incubation and immune response and recovery — and never even know that they had any serious illness.

The death toll from COVID-19 has been inflated by dishonest statistical methods that blame COVID-19 in any instance where someone having the infection died — even if the actual cause of death was an automobile accident or cancer.

The mainstream media have been thoroughly false on the subject of COVID-19, adding needlessly, even maliciously, to the public’s fear of the disease.

Politicians have capitalized on this fear, using COVID-19 as an excuse to increase their powers at the expense of freedom.

Pharmaceutical corporations have capitalized on the fear-mongering, in a bid to gain endless profits from selling rushed-to-market, possibly unsafe, vaccines. In league with the corrupted politicians in the government, Big Pharma is trying to get laws passed that make getting their vaccine mandatory, or at least required as a condition for someone to have a viable economic life.

The COVID-19 disease has been used by hostile foreign powers, in league (again) with corrupted politicians in Western countries, to lock down the economies of those countries. A sufficiently long and thorough lockdown can trigger another Great Depression, in which people can actually starve to death. A lockdown of less severity can nevertheless drive small businesses into bankruptcy, while those too-big-to-fail Big Businesses gain the benefit of reduced competition.

That’s what is going on.
---
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:28 pm

Grimork wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:04 am
https://forward.com/fast-forward/426192 ... i-vaccine/
In 2016, the Selz’s foundation gave $848,000 to two organizations run by Andrew Wakefield, who is considered the father of the modern anti-vaccine movement...
Aren't these Jews amazing? There's a popular maxim that Jews like to control both sides of an issue. Someone sent me the image below of Henry Kissinger, that, if it's not just more "fake news," goes to prove that maxim.

(((pro-Vaxx))) vs. (((anti-Vaxx)))

Will ol' Henry get vaccinated? At 97 he's in a couple of "high risk" groups that will put him at the head of the line for it. His tribe could use a little "thinning out," starting with him. :lol:
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:53 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:28 pm

(((pro-Vaxx))) vs. (((anti-Vaxx)))[/size]
More about high level Jews in the (((pro-Vaxx))) side of the equation: https://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2 ... vid-reset/
---

Some Jews Involved in the Great Covid Reset
December 10, 2020
by George Mackenzie

Jews have been an integral part of Western elites since the Enlightenment, and they have a very prominent profile as an anti-populist elite in the United States. So it’s not at all surprising that they have a role in statist, top-down, “let the experts handle it” responses to Covid. The following describes some of the more prominent Jews playing a central part in this unfolding story. There is no attempt here to label the Covid response as some sort of Jewish conspiracy—just that Jews are very involved at several levels.

Charles Lieber, Chair Harvard Chemical Biology Dept., Director Lieber Research Group

As early in the Covid timeline as late January, 2020, the story of Professor Charles Lieber selling nanotech secrets to the Communist Chinese emerged. We were told Lieber was allocated $1.5M by the Chinese to set up a naanoscience lab at Wuhan University of Technology (WUT). He also received $50,000/mo. plus “living expenses” of over $150,000/yr. from at least 2012 through 2015 under China’s Thousand Talents recruitment program. According to the Dept. Of Justice press release, “In return, Lieber was obligated to work for WUT ‘not less than nine months a year’ by ‘declaring international cooperation projects, cultivating young teachers and Ph.D. students, organizing international conference[s], applying for patents and publishing articles in the name of WUT.'”

Since Lieber was also receiving a lavish $15M in US government grants, his crime was in not disclosing this conflict of interest when questioned by federal agents in 2018. He also lied to Harvard, which when questioned, falsely—apparently unknowingly—asserted Lieber’s denials. Further charges of tax offenses were added relating to the money Lieber received from the Chinese. Lieber pled not guilty. In a move of classic chutzpah, Lieber has gone on to sue Harvard in a civil suit, trying to get his employer to pay his criminal legal costs. Harvard has refused, but a court will decide. Lieber’s criminal case is still pending resolution.

The relevance of Lieber’s case to the Covid pandemic is profound when we assess the extraordinary research and development in nanotechnology applicable to vaccines and medical technology that Lieber has been involved in throughout his career. To summarize portions of Lieber’s biography at Harvard:

.”..pioneered the synthesis of a broad range of nanoscale materials, the characterization of the unique physical properties of these materials and the development of methods of hierarchical assembly of nanoscale wires, together with the demonstration of applications of these materials in… biological and chemical sensing (and) neurobiology…”
.”..published over 340 papers in peer-reviewed journals “
.”..principal inventor on more than 35 patents.”
.”..Co-Editor of Nano Letters, and serves on the Editorial and Advisory Boards of a large number of science and technology journals.”
“In his spare time, Lieber has been active in commercializing nanotechnology, and has founded the nanotechnology companies: Nanosys… and the new nanosensor company Vista Therapeutics …”
Some awards: NIH Director’s Pioneer Award, Einstein Award, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wolf Prize in Chemistry, Nanotech Briefs Nano 50 Award, World Technology Award in Materials…
Some memberships: National Academy of Sciences, the National Academy of Medicine, Honorary Fellow of the Chinese Chemical Society, American Association for the Advancement of Science…
Given these references to Lieber’s known and public involvement with China, displayed openly on his biography page at Harvard, we must wonder if all the scandal is more theater to build the view of a false conflict between the US and China, and feed a potential psy-ops myth that the Covid virus was bio-engineered in China with US support. Or perhaps Lieber’s case is being used to divert attention from other US funding of China’s bio-weapons industry. If it’s a bioweapon, engineered by the US, China, both or anyone else, it is another failure if tue goal is mass slaughter on a scale like the BlackDeath, given the absence of increased all cause mortality compared to the yearly average.

The possibility of nanotechnology applied to medicine and biology, including injection with new vaccines, is very real. One of the companies that Lieber founded “in his spare time,” Nanosys, uses nanotech it its quantum dot displays. While Nanosys does not mention direct biological interface use for its displays, a great deal of news has emerged focused on the intentions of Bill Gates and associates to deploy quantum dot tattoos that accompany subcutaneous vaccine implants in the hand. The bioluminescent tattoo left behind (using Luciferase) can be read by scanners to affirm that this patient has been administered the vaccine. Lieber’s nanotech research and development with Nanosys is at least an indirect contribution to this controlling vaccine-status-tracking technology.

Lieber’s spare time allowed him to also co-found Vista Therapeutics, which is directly engaged with the nanotech-biological interface. Vista’s NanoBioSensor claims “Real-time, continuous flow… detection and measurement of your biomarker in minutes.” It performs “Detection and quantification…of proteins, antibodies, nucleic acids (DNA, RNA) even single viral particles!” Beneath a picture of Lieber attending some lab device, the caption reads: “Vista co-founder Charles Lieber shows detection of a single influenza A virus with the technology at the heart of the NanoBioSensorTM.” Lieber’s involvement with nanotech applicable to the Covid pandemic is made clear by his founding of Vista Therapeutics.

One other link shows how Lieber’s nanotech is directly connected to the pandemic. One of the most central aspects of the current Covid phenomenon is Operation Warp Speed, essentially a US military program to develop new genetic vaccines in record time to be deployed by the US military to almost the entire US population. The vaccine coordinator of OWS is Matthew Hepburn, who formerly was a project director at the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). “COL Matthew Hepburn joined DARPA as a Program Manager in 2013. He aims to address the dynamic threats of emerging infectious diseases with potential impact on national security. Prior to joining DARPA, COL Hepburn served as the Director of Medical Preparedness on the White House National Security Staff.” The best information available on OWS and Hepburn comes from an interivew with investigative journalist Whitney Webb, in which she notes: “[Hepburn] oversaw the development of ProfusA,1 an implantable biosensor that allows a person’s physiology to be examined at a distance via smartphone connectivity.”

Now consider that the Lieber Research Group (LRG) at Harvard has DARPA as one of its five major sponsors. Two of the other four are Naval and Air Force research offices. Here are some of the research areas the LRG is engaged in for the US military, with direct Covid opportunities today and in the very near future:

.”..biological nanostructures involved in communication, to blur the distinction between man-made and living systems.”
.”..recording of electrical and/or biochemical signals from individual cells and subcellular structures … and in-vivo recording from simple organisms through animals.”
.”..science, engineering and novel technologies at the interface between nanoelectronics and the life sciences… and the development of novel cyborg cells and hybrid nanoelectronics-innervated tissues.”
.”..exploring the creation of cyborg cells and biochemical targeting of nanoelectronic devices to form well-defined cell/device junctions.”
“Cyborg tissue. … biomaterials that seamlessly integrate arrays of nanoelectronic devices with synthetic tissues. … 3D nanodevice arrays interconnected as tissue scaffolds, together with 3D cell culture… including advanced tissue-on-chip diagnostics and powerful new actively monitored/controlled tissue implants.”
.”..integrating electronics within the brain and other areas of the nervous system, which involves the development of neural network-like mesh electronics and a noninvasive delivery method into targeted distinct brain regions via syringe-injection.”
.”..enhancing human performance via brain-machine interface.”
Since Lieber is working for DARPA, this last most likely refers to super-soldiers, but much of the rest is clearly applicable to the kind of medical surveillance technology that is to accompany the Covid vaccines under the Gates’ ID202 and other programs. Even if the new vaccines are not formally legally “mandated,” such bio-integral monitoring and tracking of vaccine status will make acceptance of vaccines so thoroughly coerced that to reject them will amount to ostracism from the new global society, amounting to death by cut-off from the only life-support systems in town.

The Wolf Prize that Lieber received is bestowed by an Israeli Foundation, and many recipients are Jews. Lieber’s criminal case attorney Marc Mukasey may be the highest profile trail lawyer in the nation, and is Jewish.

Mark Suzman, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Chief Executive Officer

On almost the exact same date as Lieber was arrested, on February 1, Mark Suzman officially became the CEO of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Suzman had already been at the foundation for thirteen years. According to his bio: “Mark joined the foundation in 2007 as director of Global Development Policy, Advocacy, and Special Initiatives. Prior to becoming CEO, Mark served as managing director of Country Offices, president of Global Policy and Advocacy, and chief strategy officer. In these roles, he built and oversaw the development of the foundation’s offices in India, China, Africa, and Europe, and managed the foundation’s relationships with government, private philanthropists, and civil society.”

Suzman appeared on a panel at the World Economic Forum in 2019, focused on Africa’s challenges in meeting the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (14:00). Suzman was formerly an official at the UN, and spoke mainly of funding and financing for Africa’s health and education sectors, and of course deployment of vaccines. He also mentioned “digital financial inclusion” for Africa, a major step toward the One World Currency planned for all humanity. Suzman also touted a “dual insecticide” which can overcome the resistance malaria mosquitoes have developed to the “first generation” of insecticides, that did little more than empower mosquitoes to overcome the natural sickle-cell resistance Africans had developed over millennia, and poison the landscape and water supplies, contributing to other health problems.

It would be surprising if Suzman was not involved in arranging the Gates Foundation’s participation and funding for the infamous Event 201 at Johns Hopkins University on October 18, 2019 — a “global pandemic exercise” shockingly similar to the “real” pandemic that ensued less than three months later. This suggests foreknowledge and planning for the pandemic, although foreknowledge and planning have been denied by JHU. The Foundation’s representative was Chris Elias, President of the Global Development Division, most likely working closely with Suzman at Global Policy and Advocacy.

Soon after accepting the appointment to CEO, Suzman released a letter, “Reflections to Guide our Next 20 Years.” His statement is full of globalist and radical left phrasing, such as “the world’s willingness to cross borders, [including] those that run between nations,” “dismantle the harmful gender norms,” “reaching out to enemies to build a new culture, one centered on equality for all,” “the massive challenges of climate change and gender inequality” and “the equality of human beings.” Throughout Suzman praises violent Communist revolutionary Nelson Mandela, and repeats the Communist propaganda about apartheid South Africa where Suzman was born and raised.

We will return to this letter and its references to Suzman’s activist great aunt.

A Washington Post article announced that “Gates … did have an early window into the spread of the virus,” although Suzman noted that “‘We got an early heads-up about [it]” ̶ ostensibly because of the Gates Foundation’s presence in China, which Suzman worked to establish. Most likely it was because Suzman was a central part of advance planning to position the Gates Foundation for the spread of the pandemic to the West.

The article also mentions Gates’ infamous “prediction” in a TED talk (38 M views in 43 languages): “His knowledge of infectious diseases led him to the conclusion in 2015 that a pathogen-based pandemic could sweep over the globe, killing indiscriminately and destroying economies. ‘If anything kills over 10 million people in the next few decades, it’s most likely to be a highly infectious virus rather than a war,’ Gates said in his TED Talk, which seems eerily prescient today.”

Eerie, yes.

Immediately after becoming CEO, the Foundation under Suzman granted $100 Million to, among other projects, speed the development of new vaccines. Two months later, the Foundation granted another $150 Million. Some of this was “financing to quickly spin up manufacturing facilities.”

At that time, Suzman gave an interview in which he repeated the Foundation’s mission, as he so often does: “We’re about making sure every person on the planet in the United States and around the world … has the opportunity to live a healthy and productive life. Every statement we make, every action we take, is toward that end.” This interview appeared on April 15, and focused on the Foundation’s “transparency.”

Six days earlier, Children’s Health Defense posted an essay disclosing that Gates-funded vaccine programs had decimated children’s health with paralysis of 500,000 in India, sterilization of millions of women in Kenya, and other mass manglings and deaths around the world. Suzman did not address this when discussing the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation’s “transparency,” nor its mission to “make sure every person on the planet has the opportunity to live a healthy and productive life.” This is a hard message for the millions of vaccine-maimed and -mangled people of the world — the same people Suzman and Gates claim they are trying to save. Perhaps they are acceptable collateral damage.

Now we return to Suzman’s letter when he accepted the offer to become the Gates Foundation CEO in February. In most of the mainstream and “independent” media reporting on Suzman, no mention is made of his racial and religious affiliations. And this is continued in his letter, which contains some biographical disclosures: “My great aunt, Helen Suzman, spent her life trying to tear down the regime. She served in South Africa’s parliament for 36 years, many of them as literally the only voice opposing apartheid.”

“There is Helen, of course, and during a moment while I was driving in Cape Town along what’s now named ‘Helen Suzman Boulevard’ in her honor, I reflected on how her influence has shaped me. Her resolve to stand up for what was right and to speak up for those without a voice, combined with her unflinching commitment to a core set of principles around the equality of human beings and the simple, yet powerful approach to ‘go and see.’ As part of my tenure as CEO, I have set a goal, which I hope would make her proud…”

For Mark Suzman himself, strangely no Wikipedia entry exists. For Suzman’s great aunt, we do have a Wikipedia entry that reveals their family racial and religious affiliation. After learning that Helen “represented a succession of liberal and center-left opposition parties.” She also helped found the Progressive Party and worked to improve prison conditions for Communist criminals of the African National Congress including Mandela:

“Suzman was born Helen Gavronsky in 1917 to Frieda and Samuel Gavronsky, Lithuanian Jewish immigrants.” Her husband Moses Suzman, a prominent physician in South Africa at that time, and the source of the family name, was also Jewish.

Cass Sunstein, Chairperson, WHO Technical Advisory Group on Behavioural Insights and Sciences for Health; Professor, Program on Behavioral Economics and Public Policy at Harvard Law School

A more recent important date on the Covid timeline occurred in mid-October, when World Health Organization Director and Bill Gates creation Tedros Adhanam Ghebreyesus appointed Cass Sunstein to Chair the WHO’s Technical Advisory Group on Behavioral Insights and Sciences for Health. Sunstein’s bio there reads:

Cass R. Sunstein is currently the Robert Walmsley University Professor at Harvard. He is the founder and director of the Program on Behavioral Economics and Public Policy at Harvard Law School. … From 2009 to 2012, Cass was Administrator of the White House Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, and after that, he served on the President’s Review Board on Intelligence and Communications Technologies and on the Pentagon’s Defense Innovation Board. He is author of hundreds of articles and dozens of books, including Nudge: Improving Decisions about Health, Wealth, and Happiness.

Let us review some of Sunstein’s history to assess whether he should be in charge of convincing the people of the world to have under-tested vaccines injected into their and their children’s bodies.

In 2008 Sunstein co-wrote a scholarly paper titled “Conspiracy Theories: Causes and Cures.” The Abstract states: “the best response consists in cognitive infiltration of extremist groups.” This is not limited to online infiltration, but also In Real Life (IRL) agents joining groups to disrupt their belief in “conspiracy theories.” One example given is belief that the events of 911 “were carried out … by Israel.” Sunstein is advocating beyond-Orwellian thought control by labeling any views that deviate from Establishment narratives as “conspiracy theory,” and recommending direct infiltration and disruption. The KGB was hardly more blunt.

He advocated for discrediting the “false” conspiracy theories, but affirming the “true” ones—essentially the time-worn Jewish anti-populist perspective that politics and opinion should be molded by elites. Only Sunstein and the “experts” can tell the difference, and they’ll tell us. In Sunstein’s new role at WHO, this will surely apply to vaccine “conspiracy theories.”

In 2013, after Edward Snowden was deployed to inform the American people that they were under mass surveillance so they would self-censor through fear, President Obama continued the theater by appointing Sunstein and others to a new expert panel that would assess the National Security Agency’s programs. The Guardian, one primary channel through which this psy-op reached the liberal masses, reported on Sunstein’s notorious 2008 paper, his proposal to reformat the First Amendment to Free Speech, and his high-power wife, Obama-appointee as Ambassador to the UN, Samantha Powers. An ACLU attorney is quoted as including Sunstein among “folks… deeply enmeshed in the intelligence community.” This was partly because Sunstein had already been an official inside the Obama Administration, Administrator of the White House Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs. The voyeur protecting the spy brothel, indeed.

Given Sunstein’s training and history, it’s reasonable to think that this panel was never meant to sincerely assess privacy issues of government surveillance by agencies like the NSA. Sunstein’s specialty is in rebuilding public confidence—or at least promoting doubt of “conspiracy theories”— in government surveillance and psy-ops programs.

Nudge, Improving Decisions About Health, Wealth and Happiness was a popular book Sunstein and a co-author published in 2008. “The book draws on research in psychology and behavioral economics to defend libertarian paternalism [sounds like an oxymoron] and active engineering of choice architecture.” It is challenging to translate this, but basically the book advocates the anti-populist perspective that for economic and behavioral “experts” (libertarian paternalism) restricting and managing peoples choices to get them to behave in ways the “experts” decide is best for them (engineering choice architecture). We can easily see how this could be applied to Sunstein’s new job at WHO, forcing the new genetic vaccines into people against their natural and reasonable “hesitancy.”

Sunstein was appointed to the original founding Pentagon Defense Innovation Board (DIB) of 2016. “The DIB “provides independent recommendations to the Secretary of Defense and other senior DoD leaders on emerging technologies and innovative approaches that DoD should adopt to ensure U.S. technological and military dominance. The Board is comprised of leaders from across the national security innovation base to provide diverse insight on DoD’s biggest challenges. The DIB has previously weighed in on key focus areas for the Department, including AI, software, data, digital modernization, and human capital.” Its mission: “to provide the Secretary of Defense, Deputy Secretary of Defense, and other senior leaders across the Department with independent advice and recommendations on innovative means to address future challenges through the prism of three focus areas: people and culture, technology and capabilities, and practices and operations.”

Other appointments at the time of Sunstein’s were Neal DeGrasse Tyson, the public astronomy spokesman, and Jeff Bezos, Amazon’s multi-multi-billionaire and media mogul. Others on that board were Chairman of Alphabet Eric Schmidt, co-founder of LinkedIn Reid Hoffman, CEO of CNN Walter Isaacson, CEO of Instagram Marne Levine and VP of Google Capital Milo Medin among other big tech, big academia, big media and only one defense contractor (United Technologies).

The DIB has three sub-committees, and Workforce, Behavior and Culture is Sunstein’s department.

Should we feel settled knowing the Department of Defense is employing high-powered Harvard professors to study “people and culture” and “workforce, behavior and culture”? That’s us! We’ve known for a long time that the government military and intelligence departments treat We the People as a domestic enemy, and Cass Sunstein has been a key contributor to their psychological warfare operations.

Sunstein will need all his expertise as a master mass mind manipulator to convince the people of the world to accept the new covid vaccines. Successive polls have shown Americans are increasingly reluctant to trust these vaccines. It will be Sunstein’s role to reverse that trend, just as Jews Edward Bernays and others reversed American “isolationism” from World Wars I and II. Sunstein will no doubt use all his acumen to subvert these legitimate fears and convince, persuade and coerce his target audience—the people of the world—to dutifully take their vaccines.

Wikipedia profiles, Early Life sections, are often (not always) good for ascertaining racial/religious affiliation. Sunstein’s Wikipedia entry tells us: “Sunstein was born on September 21, 1954, in Waban, Massachusetts, to Marian (née Goodrich), a teacher, and Cass Richard Sunstein, a builder, both Jewish.” Sunstein is listed in Wikipedia’s extensive list of Jewish American Writers.

BTW notes:

Robert Walmsley, who founded the Harvard Professorship that Sunstein now holds, is the father of current pharmaceutical giant GlaxoSmithKlein CEO Emma Walmsley.

On the Pentagon Defense Innovation Board with Sunstein in 2016 was Walter Isaacson , Jewish president and CEO of the Aspen Institute—and much else including CEO of CNN and editor of TIME. The Aspen Institute organized and hosted the now-infamous conference in Rwanda in August 2019 addressing threats to global health, co-sponsored by the Gates Foundation, and attended by Black Illinois Representative Bobby Rush (D). Rush returned to the US and sponsored the Testing, Reaching and Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act, with the inauspicious bill number HR6666.

Another Jew on the Pentagon’s Innovation Board with Sunstein was the Marne Levine current COO of Instagram and former assistant to Jewish Secretary of Treasury, Chief World Bank Economist, and Harvard President Larry Summers.

At least two others on the WHO TAG, Dr Varun Gauri and Dr Fadi Makki, formerly worked at the World Economic Forum. The WEF is perhaps the epicenter for implemtation of the global technocratic control grid it calls the Great Reset, in response to the covid crisis.

Tal Zaks­, Chief Medical Officer, Moderna Therapeutics

Still early in the Covid timeline, on March 16, Moderna Therapeutics, one of the top candidtes for developing and selling a vaccine for covid, appointed Tal Zaks its Chief Medical Officer. Zaks started his commercial vaccine career at pharma giant GlaxoSmithKlein in genetic research. Before joining Moderna, “Dr. Zaks was senior vice president and head of Global Oncology at Sanofi, where he was responsible for all aspects of oncology drug discovery, development and commercialization.” Zaks’ work was focused on developing new cancer drugs.

Reports conflict about the effectiveness and safety of Moderna’s previous vaccine attempts. A Times of Israel article in May stated: “Zaks said the battle against COVID-19 marked the firm’s ninth bid to develop vaccines against viruses, ‘and we succeeded with the previous eight.’ Thus, he said, ‘the degree of confidence within the company was always high’ that it would succeed this time, too.” Another report, however, from arguably the best investigative researcher working today, Whitney Webb, states: “RNA vaccine companies, including Moderna…, have been unable to get their products licensed for human use, largely due to the fact that their vaccines have failed to provide sufficient immunity in human trials. Examples of these ineffective vaccines include…Moderna’s efforts to create a vaccine for the Zika virus.” The Times of Israel article focused on Zaks’ over-enthusiasm that “Our Vaccines Work” as the headline blares. His claim was based on only 8 of 45 trial participants who “appeared to produce an immune response.” This does not inspire confidence. Children’s Health Defense assessed Moderna’s Phase I trial as a “catastrophe,” with “20% serious injury rate.”

Moderna released the second of its preliminary phase 3 results on November 30, but on its Investors page and through the Business Wire online publication. Moderna claimed a 94% effectiveness. “Today’s primary analysis was based on 196 cases, of which 185 cases (from 30,000 total) of COVID-19 were observed in the placebo group versus 11 cases observed in the mRNA-1273 group, resulting in a point estimate of vaccine efficacy of 94.1%.” These were in the mild to moderate symptom cases. Understand that Moderna split a total test population of 30,000 people into half placebo and half vaccine, assessed that 196 got covid, claimed that 185 were in the placebo group, and announced a 94% effectiveness rate.

“Moderna plans to request an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and conditional approval from the European Medicines Agency. … Moderna announced that the FDA’s Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC) meeting to review the safety and efficacy data package for mRNA-1273 will likely be scheduled for Thursday, December 17. … By the end of 2020, the Company expects to have approximately 20 million doses of mRNA-1273 available in the U.S. The Company remains on track to manufacture 500 million to 1 billion doses globally in 2021.”

Here let us review Moderna’s disclaimer regarding “forward looking statements” in its investor-oriented press release: “The forward-looking statements in this press release are neither promises nor guarantees, and you should not place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements because they involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, many of which are beyond Moderna’s control and which could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. These risks, uncertainties, and other factors include, among others: the fact that there has never been a commercial product utilizing mRNA technology approved for use; the fact that the rapid response technology in use by Moderna is still being developed and implemented; the fact that the safety and efficacy of mRNA-1273 has not yet been established; despite having ongoing interactions with the FDA or other regulatory agencies, the FDA or such other regulatory agencies may not agree with the Company’s regulatory approval strategies, components of our filings, such as clinical trial designs, conduct and methodologies, or the sufficiency of data submitted; potential adverse impacts due to the global COVID-19 pandemic such as delays in regulatory review, manufacturing and clinical trials, supply chain interruptions, adverse effects on healthcare systems and disruption of the global economy; and those other risks and uncertainties described under the heading ‘Risk Factors.'”

Moderna’s phase 3 trial was evaluated by “the independent, NIH-appointed Data Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB).” How “independent” the DSMB is toward Moderna is revealed in this report based on documents which show that the NIH owns up to half the patents for Moderna’s new vaccine.

In evaluating the safety of Moderna’s new mRNA vaccine, ingredients including nanoparticles (linking back to Prof. Lieber) and PEG, a synthetic chemical, have been shown to likely be dangerous to the health of those who allow it to be injected. Moderna did not reiterate the health damage the vaccine did in its second press release, but its first one, on November 16, reveals that “Grade 3 (severe) events…after the second dose included fatigue (9.7%), myalgia (8.9%), arthralgia (5.2%), headache (4.5%), pain (4.1%) and erythema (2.0%).” This totals over one third (34.4%) one presumes the effects on older people are worse. While some severe events are no doubt overlapping, meaning it is not likely a full one third of test victims endured these symptoms, suffering more than one of these symptoms is a far worse horror for those who did.

Despite this vaccine having no approval of any government agency as yet, “the U.S. government has agreed to provide up to $1.525 billion to purchase supply of mRNA-1273 under U.S. Department of Defense Contract No. W911QY-20-C-0100.”

A couple years after joining Moderna, in 2017 Zaks gave a public lecture focused on the medical potential of “gene editing.” He openly used the phrase “hacking the software of life.” Today Tal Zaks is a main spokesman and promoter of Moderna’s under-tested, likely ineffective, quite possibly dangerous mRNA vaccine. It has financial and organizational ties to the US government’s NIH and the US military’s DARPA. Zaks himself has a long career of promoting under-tested dangerous drugs, including other vaccines, and will join the marketing and promotion of Moderna’s vaccine for the unsuspecting masses. Moderna already has a signed contract with the Pentagon for a further $9 billion to buy a half billion doses. We only have about 320 million people in the US. These syringes are not just for the military, they are for everyone.

From his Moderna bio: “Dr. Zaks received his M.D. and Ph.D. from the Ben Gurion University in Israel…” The Times of Israel article calls Zaks “Israeli.”

Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman, World Economic Forum

World Economic Forum (WEF) Chairman Klaus Schwab has emerged into infamy as the grim specter of today’s The Great Reset. Among many other horrors, The Great Reset, quoting Schwab, will “lead to fusion of our physical, digital and biological identity.” This concept is clearly elaborated in Schwab’s book (ghost written by Nicholas Davis) The Fourth Industrial Revolution, as well as this year’s book Covid-19: The Great Reset. They discuss implantable microchips to read biometric data, brain scans at borders instead of passports, and other dystopian nightmare techno-realities. This is transhumanist globalistm openly championed by a man formerly on the steering committee of the very influential Bilderberg Group.

Schwab’s Wikipedia entry notes that he has received over a dozen honorary doctorates, and then notes that he “is an honorary professor of the Ben-Gurion University of Israel.” Schwab also was … a member of the Peres Centre for Peace.” Simon Peres was a former Prime Minister of Israel.

In a remarkable synchronicity, “Klaus Schwab was having breakfast with Rabbi Arthur Schneier at his Park East Synagogue in New York when the two jets struck the World Trade Center,” according to the Jewish Telegraphic Agency. Schwab decided to move the annual January WEF meeting from its usual Davos Switzerland location to New York City the following year.

Researchers agree that information on the background of Klaus Schwab is difficult to find. Most Wikipedia entries contain a section “Early Life” or “Family History” that reveals useful background, but not so with Schwab. The only reference to his earlier life in his Wikipedia entry is a parenthetical entry after his name: “born 30 March 1938 in Ravensburg, Germany.” Other bios on Schwab also mention he was born in Germany, but not that he is of German ethnicity. Even an essay titled “Getting to Know Klaus Schwab” makes no mention of his birth, ethnicity, religion or childhood.

This entry gives us the most content on Schwab’s childhood available: “Klaus Schwab was born in 1938, in Germany, but on the Swiss border. His father, who was a businessman, was able to cross that border during WWII, while the son and his mother had to stay behind in a country that became progressively more and more war-ridden. It made the young boy acutely aware of the strangeness of borders: destruction and death on one side, peace and prosperity on the other.” A convenient and compelling influence for someone advocating One World Government and listing “Nationalism” among other scourges of humanity such as poverty, war, disease, racism and climate change.

These and other associations Schwab has had with Israel, the vague references to his having been born in Germany but not stating that he is of German ancestry, and other affiliations he has had with Jews around the world are not definitive on their own. Schwab has had associations and affiliations with many peoples, notably the Chinese, as we would expect from an oligarch organizer “doing good” for the world. However, no other mention of Schwab’s racial and religious identity has been found, and similar to what we have seen with these other Jews involved with the Covid agenda, his Jewishness is not just downplayed, it may be excluded altogether. Possibly, Klaus Schwab is a crypto-Jew.

Dishonorable Mention: The Council on Foreign Relations

Brief mention must be made of the top leadership of the Council on Foreign Relations, an influential body right up there in the ranks of the WEF and Bilderberg Group. The CFR has been actively and extensively involved in the Covid agenda since it began, and in June conducted a panel event called “Learning From Past Pandemics.”This featured a number of Jews, pro-Zionists explaining how disease scares in history should inform our response to the deadly Covid today. One presenter even compared Covid to the Black Death.

Of the four members of the CFR leadership—President, Chairman, and two Vice Chairs—three are Jews. Richard Haas has been President for seventeen years, with the usual past trajectory through Rhodes Scholar, government agencies, advisor to Presidents, etc. CFR Chair David Rubenstein, co-founder of one of the largest investment firms in the world, the Carlysle Group, is also a board member of the World Economic Forum. His ethnicity is obvious. Vice-Chair Blaire Efron is another Jewish billionaire investment manager and worked at UBS Warburg bank earlier in his career. Jami Miscic is the other Vice-Chair, and while not Jewish, is also President of the Kissinger Institute, and formerly worked at Lehman Brothers investment bank (gone bankrupt), both Jewish institutions. A more detailed analysis of the CFR is found here.

Conclusion

We have examined just some of the more prominent Jews involved in and profitting from imposing the Covid agenda. Their Jewish affiliations have been neglected in most reports, but here we expose some covert Covid Jews operating in our crucial year in world history, 2020. Further developments will reveal whether we are shifted into the Great Reset technocratic control system long prepared for us, or arise to reject this grim future and retain and expand our inalienable freedoms and rights.
---

Fake News or not, trust nothing that comes out of the World Health Organization!

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:35 pm

Good Grief, Will. That is a huge wall of text. :lol:

I skimmed it because it's about Covid. I don't trust the Covid vaccine or the HPV vaccine for that matter... My post was in regards to childhood vaccines and the Jews who discourage parents from giving their kids the same vaccines we all had as kids for the most part. You know the ones that more than likely were created by White men to save the lives of children.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:54 pm

Grimork wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:35 pm
Good Grief, Will. That is a huge wall of text. :lol:
I read it all. Amazing just how Jewish the worldwide push to vaccinate is. They are named and they are connected in this article. I went back through and highlighted their names for the reader.

Like I said, they are wont to control both sides of an issue: (((anti-Voxx))) vs. (((pro-Voxx))).

I skimmed it because it's about Covid. I don't trust the Covid vaccine or the HPV vaccine for that matter... My post was in regards to childhood vaccines and the Jews who discourage parents from giving their kids the same vaccines we all had as kids for the most part. You know the ones that more than likely were created by White men to save the lives of children.
Actually, Salk and Sabin were both Jews. https://www.aish.com/jw/s/Eradicating-P ... World.html

I took Salk's mandatory vaccine in elementary school and Sabin's flavored sugar cube a couple of years later and never got polio. :) I won't be taking the Chinese flu vaccine though, thanks.

A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftxnr28LDXc