Hello

AngloSaxonJG

Re: Hello

Post by AngloSaxonJG » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:29 am

Greetings from the East Coast.

You will find many people here who feel the same as you do. You'll also find many ways to be of service to the cause if you're so inclined.

Glad to have you here.

VkngVron

Post by VkngVron » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:17 am

Right? Portland has become a "shithole." I have never really liked going into Portland and now I won't go into Portland at all. We have speculated on who these degenerates are and where they came from. My daughter claims that other states send their homeless people here because we have such generous and compassionate policies and attitudes toward the homeless and the needy. That is certainly a plausible explanation for the tremendous surge in the homeless population. My daughter's boyfriend is a native Portlander and he said that entire areas of Portland have been overtaken by homeless people who have essentially simply exploited the generosity of Portland but have refused to use this largesse to better themselves. In any case, they are a violent and lawless bunch who wantonly commit victim"ful" crimes and have been able, for the most part, to escape proper prosecution. I live in a city that abuts Portland and the nastiness that afflicts Portland spills over into my town. I have noticed an increase in beggars, people who position themselves at certain traffic stops with placards advertising their plight. Some even use their children as props in their melodrama. There is a lot of aggression in this population as well. They may pass themselves off as righteous social justice warriors but this seems to be an excuse many of them use to rationalize their criminal behavior.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:22 am

Will Williams wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:25 pm
VkngVron wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:49 pm
Thank you both. I live in the greater Portland, Oregon metro area.

Portland used to be a lot greater than it is today...

VkingVron, as a racially conscious Portlander do you find this depiction of Portland today to be accurate?

---
Portland Gets Its Wish
Bradford Hanson
25 NOVEMBER, 2020

ELEVEN YEARS ago (dear God — can it really be that long?) I wrote that Portland, Oregon had been designated America’s ‘most European’ city. Presumably this was because “it’s got loads of pedestrian areas, trams, bike lanes, cobbled streets, is environmentally friendly, has lots of clean high-tech enterprises, and its crime rate is among the lowest in the country.” Like a Swiss city, its streets were clinically clean. “Literate and small-scale urban, there’s a pleasant surprise around every corner!”

But Portland had a terrible dark secret that threatened to spoil everything: It was — peer anxiously over shoulder — not ‘diverse’, you see. Almost all of the citizens were, shudder, White. If only, if only, we had more diversity, they whispered… for instance large numbers of Blacks, Muslims, and Mestizos… the mind boggled at how wonderful it would then be. For instance, Jeanne Faulkner of The Oregonian implored her readers “Let’s show the world how Oregonians really feel about our immigrants, refugees, and people in desperate, impoverished countries like Somalia. Let’s show them we really care about them.” A colleague at that rag bemoaned the fact that “the Portland metro area is startlingly white viewed against the national landscape — even whiter than Salt Lake City.”...
---

More here: https://nationalvanguard.org/2020/11/po ... -its-wish/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

VkngVron

Post by VkngVron » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:28 pm

That is somewhat laughable. Before Portland rabidly jumped on the diversity bandwagon, it was a haven for the pretentious and the self-consciously "weird." The show "Portlandia" did exhibit many aspects of Portland's precious "weirdness" (the Keep Portland Weird bumper sticker was "misappropriated," lol, from Austin, Texas,) and pretentiousness. Now, Portland is all about racial diversity and hasn't met a simplistic racial slogan it doesn't like. I live in Beaverton and I received a notice about how Beaverton was faring in the way of being welcoming to immigrants of "color" after the election. It was also a survey and so I responded. Beaverton trips all over itself in being welcoming to immigrants of supposed color (the earth-toned rainbow,) though its inhabitants are not particularly friendly in general. Take the local Farmer's Market, for example. Some of the booths vulgarly proclaimed that they supported BLM (I deliberately avoided these tacky vendors,) and the last time I went I saw a flagrantly upwardly mobile black family whose matriarch wore a t-shirt emblazoned with the statement "Educated Black Queen." It is a trifle odd that such a "white" region would be so aggressively pro-black and pro-immigrant. And, indeed, the demographics are shifting rapidly. It seems as though blacks are being imported into the Greater Portland area. I am a student at Portland State University and on their website they proudly advertise not only Black Lives Matter but "Dismantling White Fragility," lol. At some point, I will write them a letter in protest. It's ludicrous how strident Portland has become regarding race. These smug social justice warriors haven't noticed that crime has increased along with the black population.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:08 pm

VkngVron wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:17 am
Portland has become a "shithole."
Thank you again for your first hand knowledge about Portland, VkngVron. There is an excellent article, published today at The Occidental Observer Website by Dr. Andrew Joyce that fits this theme
---

Portland Memories
December 1, 2020
by Andrew Joyce, Ph.D.

It’s a little over seven years since I last set foot in Portland, Oregon, and I must say that none of the events in the city during the last 12 months have surprised me...
---
Read the rest of Dr. Joyce's excellent article about Portland, here:https://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2 ... -memories/

Posted below are shocking mug shots of some of the lovely, allegedly "white" Antifa arrestees in Portland this year that appear in Joyce's article.

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:05 am

What's wrong with those people in the pictures? Questionable race aside.. they look mentally ill? Possibly inbred?

I don't think I've seen before a better physical demonstration of a diminished mental capacity as this group of random light-skinned people.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:26 am

Grimork wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:05 am
What's wrong with those people in the pictures? Questionable race aside.. they look mentally ill? Possibly inbred?

I don't think I've seen before a better physical demonstration of a diminished mental capacity as this group of random light-skinned people.
Few people are given a chance to clean themselves up to put on their best faces for a mugshot (especially at Oh Dark thirty when jailers may choose to take these pictures after the incarcerated have spent a long night in a steel and concrete cell), but it appears that many of them might not be able to do all that well at being attractive given that chance. Either way, these people have been badly educated and led to bring them to the point of hating their own kind to where they felt the need to violate public order or acts of a criminal nature to land them in jail.

Products of poor breeding? Possibly. Mentally Ill? It can't be discounted. Drug usage? The signs are there. I don't know. But the uniformly unpleasant appearances suggest these souls have "issues!"
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:40 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:26 am
Grimork wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:05 am

Few people are given a chance to clean themselves up to put on their best faces for a mugshot (especially at Oh Dark thirty when jailers may choose to take these pictures after the incarcerated have spent a long night in a steel and concrete cell), but it appears that many of them might not be able to do all that well at being attractive given that chance. Either way, these people have been badly educated and led to bring them to the point of hating their own kind to where they felt the need to violate public order or acts of a criminal nature to land them in jail.

Products of poor breeding? Possibly. Mentally Ill? It can't be discounted. Drug usage? The signs are there. I don't know. But the uniformly unpleasant appearances suggest these souls have "issues!"
"Issues." Ha! :lol: They are all Antifa arrestees, Jim. Whatever brought them to join Antifa and fight side-by-side with BLMers, a goodly education will not help them. The only fellow pictured above who might clean up to appear half-way normal (in the green t-shirt w/beard) will still probably think he is Jesus.

VkngVron

Post by VkngVron » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:33 pm

I enjoyed reading Joyce's impressionistic piece about Portland and mostly concur with his perceptions with a few dissensions. I have lived in the greater Portland area since 2007 and though it is portrayed as an area with a white majority, it has given way to a more "colorful" population (I believe it is a misnomer to call people of European descent "white" as we are actually more polychromatic than those who are considered "people of color.) Where I currently live, whites seem to make up less than half of the population. We have myriad Latinos, Middle Eastern Asians, Far East Asians, hybrid races, and a growing percentage of blacks, both African-Americans and sub-Saharan Africans. Indeed, blacks seem to be popping up everywhere in town so much so that it strikes me as suspicious. Nationally, blacks make up circa 13% of the population and around 5% in Oregon but these figures are rapidly changing. It's as if they are being encouraged to move here or are being imported. Perhaps Oregon's racial history is now backfiring for many public and private entities are now aggressively implementing policies and mission statements that exhort us to acknowledge "white privilege," "white fragility," and the Black Lives Matter concepts with a scary insistence. Blacks have been appointed to positions of authority and power here way out of proportion to their representation in the overall population and this trend is accelerating. Blacks also commit crimes here at rates disproportionately higher than their representation in the population.

Joyce did make an interesting connection between how the US South, which has had the longest and largest relationship with blacks, has come to a more seasoned and sober accommodation with the black presence than the Pacific Northwest has and of how this factors into both perception and behavior in the PNW. For comparative purposes, I was born and raised in Los Angeles county and spent many years in Bakersfield, California, places that have a much higher percentage of blacks and in those places, residents are sadly more aware of the specter of black crime than they are here. Where there is a paucity of black experience, it is easier to maintain a naive perception of blacks as victims of racism rather than to realistically see that blacks are more prone to criminal aggression than any other race.

Joyce also touches well upon the Sodom and Gomorrah aspect of Portland. Sexual deviance and relativism are more pronounced here than elsewhere. Gambling venues are offered virtually everywhere.
Last edited by White Man 1 on Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deleted town name