Hello!

Robert Burns

Hello!

Post by Robert Burns » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:20 am

I just joined the National Alliance a couple months ago, and this weekend I will be moving to the Tennessee property to help out with construction and whatever else needs doing.

I am really looking forward to meeting everyone down there, and I also look forward to interacting with the online community here. I wish I could tell you all how strongly I feel about the Alliance and Cosmotheism without using too many words, but I suppose my actions will speak louder than all of that anyway, so instead I'll just say honestly that I can't wait to get to work.

:D

White Man 1

Re: Hello!

Post by White Man 1 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:13 am

Welcome, Riley. Will told me you were moving down and I was very impressed with your attitude. I wish you the best there, and hope you find comaradary here as well.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:14 am

Welcome Riley. I'm excited you are going to help the chairman on the property. It'll be a pleasure to get to know you.

StephenQuest

Post by StephenQuest » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:46 am

If I were a younger man and my situation was different I would be headed there myself. Best wishes!

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:03 am

Wow, Riley! Welcome as a member, and thank you for your extraordinary commitment. Your actions most certainly do speak louder than words. I wish circumstances permitted me to play a more active role.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:54 pm

Thanks for introducing yourself, Riley. You are already on the road by now. We'll see you tomorrow.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:48 am

Good luck Riley!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

AngloSaxonJG

Post by AngloSaxonJG » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:01 am

This is great news!

Robert Burns

Post by Robert Burns » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:35 pm

White Man 1 wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:13 am
Welcome, Riley. Will told me you were moving down and I was very impressed with your attitude. I wish you the best there, and hope you find comaradary here as well.
Thank you! I'm sure I will; we are kindred spirits working towards a common goal, after all. Once I get settled in here I will be on the forum more often.
Grimork wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:14 am
Welcome Riley. I'm excited you are going to help the chairman on the property. It'll be a pleasure to get to know you.
Absolutely, and the same to you. I am excited as well.
StephenQuest wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:46 am
If I were a younger man and my situation was different I would be headed there myself. Best wishes!
Well that would certainly be great, but from what I understand you are still doing great work for the Alliance. Will was just telling me earlier today that you are looking into creating a Cosmotheist homeschooling program. I don't have a wife or kids yet, but I am eager to see what comes of this project. Best of luck!
C.E. Whiteoak wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:03 am
Wow, Riley! Welcome as a member, and thank you for your extraordinary commitment. Your actions most certainly do speak louder than words. I wish circumstances permitted me to play a more active role.
Thank you, and you're welcome! That is understandable, but I do hope your circumstances will change. I believe that being a full-time Alliance member in the coming months and years will be incredibly rewarding, and I hope that my work here will help to allow more members to have that same opportunity in the future.
Jim Mathias wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:48 am
Good luck Riley!
Thanks Jim!
AngloSaxonJG wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:01 am
This is great news!
Indeed it is. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!