New here. Greetings from HELLinois.

EyesWideOpen14

New here. Greetings from HELLinois.

Post by EyesWideOpen14 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:32 pm

Racial greetings Comrades. My name is Robert and i am here to get a better understanding of the Cosmotheism theory and what all this entails. All i know is what i have read in the past, but not sure IF what i did read came from a position of authority on the matter or was actually garbage.
I will take advice from what i can learn here and on the NA website as well. Thanks for having me.
White Man, let us stand together to secure the survival of your people and my people, for they are one and the same - they are our beloved, miraculous, wonderful, blessed and masterful white race!

Grimork

Re: New here. Greetings from HELLinois.

Post by Grimork » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:54 pm

Welcome Robert.

Ah Cosmotheism so I started off with the 3 foundational documents by WLP in order: The Path, On Living Things, On Society. You can search on that site with the tag Cosmotheism and find lots more to read about it. :)

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:53 pm

Welcome, EyesWideOpen14.
Should the internet fail us someday, it may be a good idea to have a hardcopy of this book in your possession:

https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/cosmotheism/ <--------This is the National Alliance's bookstore listing.
Cosmotheism2.jpeg
Cosmotheism2.jpeg (1.44 MiB) Viewed 5436 times
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

AngloSaxonJG

Post by AngloSaxonJG » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:53 am

Welcome Robert,

It took me some time to wrap my head around some of the truths described in the book Jim has mentioned. Listening to some of Dr. Pierce's speeches on the matter helped a great deal.

Check out this one:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0GC8UYqmVE9Z/

StephenQuest

Post by StephenQuest » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:48 am

Greetings and welcome:
Machesney Park/Rockford here. Just ordered the Cosmotheism book and I now listen to the Bitchute channel on autoplay all night. Those are two great resources for you.

EyesWideOpen14

Post by EyesWideOpen14 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:15 pm

StephenQuest wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:48 am
Greetings and welcome:
Machesney Park/Rockford here. Just ordered the Cosmotheism book and I now listen to the Bitchute channel on autoplay all night. Those are two great resources for you.
Thats awesome man. I just moved from Rockford to the county i am in now which is about an hr. N. East. I have family who still reside there though. Good to hear.
White Man, let us stand together to secure the survival of your people and my people, for they are one and the same - they are our beloved, miraculous, wonderful, blessed and masterful white race!

StephenQuest

Post by StephenQuest » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:01 am

Hello again. Does anyone in your family have school aged children? We are working on a home school program.

EyesWideOpen14

Post by EyesWideOpen14 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:49 am

Actually, i have a son that is about to be 3 yrs. old in January. Well have to do some conversation on this topic as i have thought about it as well.
Maybe exchange numbers? I go to Rockford quite a bit to see my family.

StephenQuest

Post by StephenQuest » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:55 am

I get a lot of spam so if you could just give me your area code I will try to pick up instead of letting it go to vm.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:09 am

StephenQuest wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:55 am
I get a lot of spam so if you could just give me your area code I will try to pick up instead of letting it go to vm.
It would be best if contact information be offered in private messages, for your own safety.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.