William Pierce: His Mission

Ray W

William Pierce: His Mission

Post by Ray W » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:06 pm

Another quote from the August 3, 2002 ADV broadcast, "William Pierce:
His Mission" by Kevin Alfred Strom: "The unimaginably immense universe shines down
upon us, an infinite field of galaxies and the blackness of the void. In its structure and
in the nature of Time itself, operating not according to chance as some would have it,
but according to absolute laws in which one moment is the inevitable and unavoidable
father of the next, there was an inherent pattern that led to the development of Life
from non-living matter. Just as inevitably, consciousness developed among living beings
and, eventually, there arose among conscious beings our Kind--our race--on planet
Earth. And among our Kind, there occasionally arises a Great Man, a man who can see
the Future beckoning, who knows that we face a choice between Infinity and Nothingness--
a man like William Luther Pierce. That such a man could arise among us--that the birth and
life of such a man was inherent in the structure of this universe of stars from the very beginning
of Time--should give us hope, should banish fear, should bind us together for the rest of our lives
and call us to give those lives so that our journey to those stars, our ascent upon William Pierce's
Upward Path, can begin."

Jim Mathias

Re: William Pierce: His Mission

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:23 pm

The tall shoulders Dr. Pierce provided us to stand upon were the view of a man who also stood upon the shoulders of other great thinkers, men such as Shaw, Nietzsche, Hitler, and so many more. Others will come in the future and surpass these greats. It's our task to breed and show the future greats whose shoulders to gaze from-- and the Faustian spirit inherent in our people will be brought out and great deeds done.

Wherever we are, let's set up those Cosmotheist communities to facilitate this.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:19 pm

Ray W wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:06 pm
Another quote from the August 3, 2002 ADV broadcast, "William Pierce:
His Mission" by Kevin Alfred Strom: "The unimaginably immense universe shines down
upon us, an infinite field of galaxies and the blackness of the void. In its structure and
in the nature of Time itself, operating not according to chance as some would have it,
but according to absolute laws in which one moment is the inevitable and unavoidable
father of the next, there was an inherent pattern that led to the development of Life
from non-living matter. Just as inevitably, consciousness developed among living beings
and, eventually, there arose among conscious beings our Kind--our race--on planet
Earth. And among our Kind, there occasionally arises a Great Man, a man who can see
the Future beckoning, who knows that we face a choice between Infinity and Nothingness--
a man like William Luther Pierce. That such a man could arise among us--that the birth and
life of such a man was inherent in the structure of this universe of stars from the very beginning
of Time--should give us hope, should banish fear, should bind us together for the rest of our lives
and call us to give those lives so that our journey to those stars, our ascent upon William Pierce's
Upward Path, can begin."
Thanks, Ray. The rest of Kevin's eulogy to WLP can be seen here: https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/09/wl ... -a-eulogy/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:56 pm

I'm trying to find a spot to place this post and figure here is as good as any.

Someone fairly "up there" in the White Nationalist movement once said,
"William Pierce was too selective and demanding in his recruitment and Richard Butler would take in anybody."
A former member of the North Jersey Unit of the National Alliance PM'ed me a while back about "just that" - cleaning up the ranks of who we accept as members on Stormfront.
I have seen in the (Stormfront) "New Members Introduce Yourself" forum more times than I can count over the years,
"Peckerwood here from ---" making me wonder, "What was he in prison for?"
I've seen some pretty shifty, scummy, skivvy bastards who would rob &/or hurt fellow Whites for money, possessions just so they could buy their meth or oxy.
Also, a few stories in the West Virginia Daily News that made me think that these people are as bad as ghetto dwelling Negroes or worse.
So there lies the problem ••• getting enough quality members without getting the riff raff.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.