White activism for October 2020 in the news

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Bellingham WA

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:49 pm

https://komonews.com/news/local/swastik ... police-say
Swastika stickers found on Bellingham businesses in hate crime incident, police say
by Tammy Mutasa, KOMO News ReporterMonday, October 12th 2020
Big uproar over little flyer
Big uproar over little flyer
Bellingham Swastika.png (305.65 KiB) Viewed 4573 times
BELLINGHAM, Wash. — A hate crime investigation is underway in Bellingham after Swastika stickers were plastered on several businesses this weekend.

Right now, Bellingham Police are looking for a person of interest seen on surveillance pictures.

Police say this weekend, several businesses in downtown Bellingham and Fairhaven were targeted with Swastikas and the warning, “We are everywhere.”

Businesses which were targeted include Brandywine Kitchen and Village Books where the stickers were posted in the business windows.

At Brandywine Kitchen, remnants of the Swastika sticker was plastered next to a newly painted ‘Black Lives Matter’ sign on the window.

Restaurant manager Alexis Sortor got to work and immediately scrubbed it off

“I was really mad, I was very angry,” said Sortor. “I was very angry to come in and find that after having this beautiful message just having been painted. And then coming in the next day to see that, it’s very frustrating.”

KOMO

Bellingham police released surveillance photos of the person of interest wearing a mask with a skull imprint. Police said the man is average build and height.

The Anti-Defamation League said hate speech and propaganda have been intensifying in the current political and election climate.

“We’re really concerned that we’re going to see a serious increase in hateful activity and propaganda and language,” said Miri Cypers with the Anti-Defamation League.

“I think in this particular moment with everything going on right now with racial justice conversations, coupled with a very heated election, said Cypers. “I think all of those things are brewing to be a very heated moment right now.”

Their center on extremism reviewed the flyers and can’t attribute them to a specific group, but they’ve seen individuals online bragging about distributing them.

“We’re not going to let this intimidate us into silence,” said Sortor.

Police say if you notice a sticker, please don’t touch it or remove it they want to process them for evidence and if you recognize the person of interest in the photos, you’re asked to call Bellingham Police or use the tip-line which can be found here.

Bellingham Mayor Seth Fleetwood released a statement saying, “We are actively investigating this as a potential hate crime. A swastika is a symbol of people perpetuating violence against other people. It has no place in a civilized society. Here in Bellingham we condemn it entirely. This appalling display of hate and intolerance does not reflect the values of our community. It is disturbing to know we have even a few people this filled with rage and whose fear and resentments blind them from a common sense of dignity and decency. This is a small number of people who are fearful of the better future that the rest of us envision.”
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Elkin NC

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:10 am

https://www.elkintribune.com/news/30737 ... d-downtown
White supremacy stickers found downtown
October 13, 2020
By Kitsey Burns Harrison [email protected]
The sticker ought to at least have a message to catch the attention of passersby.
The sticker ought to at least have a message to catch the attention of passersby.
Elkin NC PF sticker.png (338.5 KiB) Viewed 4501 times
Stickers from a known white supremacist group have been found on town property in downtown Elkin in recent months. The stickers for the group Patriot Front have been found on the backs of town signage and poles.

According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, “Patriot Front (PF) is a white nationalist hate group that formed in the aftermath of the deadly ‘Unite the Right’ rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, on August 12, 2017. The organization broke off from Vanguard America (VA), a neo-Nazi group that participated in the chaotic demonstration.”

Elkin resident Mary Keller said she found the first sticker in July and several more last week. She said she was not familiar with the name of the group but the sticker caught her attention and she looked up Patriot Front to discover that the group is associated with white supremacy.

“I’m not surprised that there are individuals in this area who support white supremacy, but I am alarmed that they have the audacity to post recruiting material on our downtown streets,” said Keller.

Some of the stickers found have the name Patriot Front on them while another was a flag-like image in blue and grey.

“Elkin is a strong community and I do not think the individual who placed the stickers is in any way representative of the town,” Keller added.

Town Manager Brent Cornelison said it is illegal for anyone to place anything on town property without prior permission from the town. He said any stickers placed on town property should be reported to the town or Police Department.

“If the responsible party is caught, they will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law,” said Cornelison.

Stickers found on town property should be reported by calling the town at 336-258-8900 or the Elkin Police Department at 336-258-8910.

Kitsey Burns Harrison may be reached at 336-258-4035 or on Twitter and Instagram @RippleReporterK.
The use of QR codes is a good way to get a website readily uploaded into smartphones. Putting stickers on public property can and often does lead to trouble with hostiile authorities too, it's best National Alliance activists don't copy this. Our policy of keeping our activism completely legal is given here as a reminder.

Comments are available at this website.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Cheney WA

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:17 pm

https://www.khq.com/news/white-supremac ... 7b9d1.html
White Supremacist Flyers & Propaganda Found on EWU Campus

Oct 12, 2020 Updated Oct 12, 2020

CHENEY Wash - In a tweet posted by The Easterner, it was confirmed that white supremacist and white ideology propaganda flyers and graffiti were found on Eastern Washington University's campus.

The tweet stated that more updates would be given as they learn more information.
Holding one's breath waiting for presstitutes to get their story together wouldn't be wise. This is hardly news. Ok, exhale.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Milford NH

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:24 pm

https://www.nbcboston.com/on-air/as-see ... e/2217228/
New HampshireOctober 23, 2020 10:13 pm
Racist Flyers Discovered in New Hampshire
Oh those silly Whites trying to warn others of the dangers feral congoids are bringing
Oh those silly Whites trying to warn others of the dangers feral congoids are bringing
White man awake.png (144.93 KiB) Viewed 4455 times
Police in the New Hampshire towns of Milford and Brookline are investigating neo-Nazi propaganda that has popped up on street signs and trailheads around town.
To get the rest of some presstitute's breathless account of a few stickers being placed out and about, watch the video at the link provided above.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Vancouver BC

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:39 am

https://dailyhive.com/vancouver/white-s ... r-skytrain
Man confronted for taking down white supremacist poster at SkyTrain station
Megan Devlin
Oct 26 2020, 5:05 pm
Someone loves Whites
Someone loves Whites
Vancouver BC poster.png (621.99 KiB) Viewed 4389 times
A Metro Vancouver commuter says he was confronted by a man who put up a white supremacy poster at Surrey Central Station on Monday.

Ranil Prasad was getting off the bus when he spotted the man sticking the poster to the side of a porta-potty just after 3 pm. When Prasad stopped to read the poster, he realized it was a white supremacy poster calling BC the “most anti-white place on earth.”

After snapping a photo, Prasad ripped the problematic poster off the porta-potty. As he was walking away, the man who put the poster there accosted him.

“He said, ‘Are you anti-white? Why are you being so hateful?'” Prasad told Daily Hive in an interview. “I said, ‘All right, buddy,’ and I crossed the street.”

Prasad was able to lose the man when a bus proceeded through the intersection and separated them. He got on the SkyTrain, tweeted about the ordeal, and contacted Metro Vancouver Transit Police.

Wish I could’ve gotten it on video, but the whole interaction was maybe 10 seconds long. My adrenaline levels are through the roof!

— Ranil P (@run_neil) October 26, 2020

Prasad wasn’t scared for his physical safety, but said he’s concerned about the message the man was sending, and whether it might convert others to think that way.

He’s seen other problematic posters, including anti-Black Lives Matter notices, ripped off at the station before, which prompted him to remove this sheet of paper.

“I think I did my civic duty,” he said of the decision to take it down.

Transit Police spokesperson Sgt. Clint Hampton said officers responded to the station for reports of two men distributing white supremacist material, but did not find the men in the area.

Passing out or affixing such material on TransLink property is in violation of the transit authority’s policies, and could even meet the threshold for a hate crime of the message is directed at an identifiable group.

“In this particular case the material seems to be focused on a perceived victimization of a ‘white minority’ and does not refer to any other race/ethnicity,” Hampton wrote via email, suggesting the poster would not be considered a hate crime.

“Whether or not a criminal offence or a breach of policy occurred, the promotion of any form of hate on the transit system is totally unacceptable,” Hampton added.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Scranton PA

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:37 pm

https://aquinas.scranton.edu/2020/10/06 ... denounced/
Kelsey Wynn Campus Life Community News October 6, 2020

White Supremacist Stickers Denounced

SCRANTON – University President Father Scott Pilarz, S.J., denounced stickers a University of Scranton student noticed defacing campus near Alumni Memorial Hall Sunday.

Joshua Rudolph, ’21, said he was going into work at the end of the weekend and found the stickers on signs, poles and the AMH building itself.

The stickers belong to Patriot Front, a Southern Poverty Law Center-designated hate group with white nationalist ideologies.

“Patriot Front is an image-obsessed organization that rehabilitated the explicitly fascist agenda of Vanguard America with garish patriotism,” according to SPLC’s website.

Rudolph said he tore the first sticker he saw down, but more stickers were left behind.

“I talked to Dean Rivera and they’re doing an investigation on it. All I know is that those stickers were posted,” Rudolph said.

University Assistant Vice President and Dean of Students Lauren S. Rivera, J.D., M.Ed., confirmed her awareness of the issue.

“I learned about a few stickers outside of AMH yesterday affiliated with this group, which is quite concerning,” Rivera said.

Rivera declined to comment further, however Pilarz sent an email to the University community Monday night addressing and denouncing the incident.

“As I have emphatically stated before, bigotry, hatred, racism and anti-Semitism run contrary to the core values of our Catholic and Jesuit university and will not be tolerated on our campus,” Pilarz said.

Pilarz said University Police reviewed campus surveillance video footage while conducting an investigation. The footage showed two males traveling through campus on Linden Street around 2 a.m. Sunday morning. University Police appeared to determine no affiliation of the men to the University.

“They placed stickers in several areas on campus then returned to the downtown area on Linden Street. The individuals appear to have no affiliation with the University,” Pilarz said.

Pilarz also said he is deeply offended by the occurrence and the stickers’ message.

“Given what I have heard from students and knowing the efforts that have occurred thus far, I am sure that members of the community are also angry, deeply offended, and even fearful as a result of these stickers promoting white supremacy… Anyone with concerns for personal safety should… contact University Police or the Scranton Police.” Pilarz said.

Rudolph said personal safety on campus is especially important following the incident.

“Stay safe and tear [the stickers] down if you see them,” Rudolph said.

University Police ask that anyone with further information about the incident contact them at 570-941-7888.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Scotland

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:47 pm

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scot ... e-22876959
Sinister Nazi group hide blades behind stickers in Scotland-wide horror hate campaign

The extremist group has launched a stickering campaign to injure people trying to remove them.

By Stephen Stewart

04:30, 23 OCT 2020
They call it 'terrorism,' I say it's a call for Whites to help themselves
They call it 'terrorism,' I say it's a call for Whites to help themselves
Scotland 100 hander stickers.png (552.71 KiB) Viewed 4294 times
A sinister Nazi network is exploiting the uncertainty of Covid-19 to spread their evil race hate message across Scotland, we can reveal today.

The extreme right Hundred Handers group have launched a stickering campaign – even embedding razor blades behind some to injure anyone who tries to remove them.

Their anonymous network of activists have been plastering lamp posts, walls and even primary schools and the Scottish Parliament with racist messages.

A Daily Record probe can reveal that Scottish members of the hate-mongering network also use encrypted messaging app Telegram to spread their vile propaganda.

Their stickers with messages such as, “Mass immigration is white genocide” and infamous Nazi phrases such as “Blood and Soil” have sprung up across all parts of the country.

We can reveal that members of the Hundred Handers mob have been known to place razor blades behind their stickers – in a bid to injure anyone trying to remove their messages of race hate.

One twisted message on their Telegram page reads: “There are millions of people already in our countries that hate us and are counting down the days until they can take power.

“The burning cities, the rape gangs, the terrorism, the stabbings, all this has happened while they were still under 20 per cent of the population.

"We will soon face the reality that they will be 50 per cent and keep growing. Anyone that cannot see the writing on the wall is an absolute retard.”

Campaigners have called for urgent action to the activists as they fear their propaganda campaigns are a fast track to violence against black and ethnic minority groups.

We have also uncovered their sickening social media messages calling for a “white racial awakening” and for people to “sink the boats” bringing refugees to the UK.

Photos on their pages show a banner with the words “It’s OK to be white” stuck to gates near the Scottish Parliament.

Scottish Labour spokeswoman Rhoda Grant MSP said: “We must stand up against this hatred, designed to divide us and continue to build positive relationships with people across every community.”

The Hundred Handers’ Telegram page shows stickers in Glasgow, North Lanarkshire, Shetland and Burnt­island in Fife – and even one stating “White Lives Matter” on a road sign at Cairngorms National Park.

The true nature of Hundred Handers’ ideology can be seen in their stickers with wording such as “Blood and Soil” – a translation of the Nazi’s “Blut und Boden” slogan – and others that call for ethnic cleansing such as “Make America White Again”.

A spokesman for Far Right Watch said: “One of the great dangers of the sticker campaign is that, in some cases, they have used the former National Front and German neo-Nazi tactic of embedding razor blades behind the stickers to intentionally injure anybody attempting to scratch off the stickers.

“We recommend anybody seeing any of these stickers to either use a tool to remove them or simply report to the local council, rather than attempting to remove them by hand.”

A spokesman for the Campaign Against Antisemitism said: “Not only do they represent incitement against minorities, but they are also gateways into more heinous and dangerous activity, with convicted neo-Nazi terrorists having begun their nefarious careers with such stickering campaigns.

"It is essential the authorities take action against the perpetrators.”

Anti-extremist group Hope Not Hate have probed the Hundred Handers network and discovered their links to other far-right groups such as the banned neo-Nazi National Action.

Professor Alberto Testa, an expert on far-right terrorism, said: “There is a central email address which sends stickers, then individuals – probably young people – go around sticking them up. It is mass production of illegal propaganda.”

Superintendent Phil Chapman, head of Police Scotland’s Organised Crime and Counter Terrorism Unit, said: “We work with a range of partners across the counter terrorism policing network in the UK to consider any potential threat posed by extremist groups and where evidence is available we take appropriate action.”

Grimork

Re: White activism for October 2020 in the news

Post by Grimork » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:00 am

"Make America White Again".. their words this is ethnic cleansing, but to get clean doesnt something need to be dirty first?

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism for October 2020 in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:19 pm

Grimork wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:00 am
"Make America White Again".. their words this is ethnic cleansing, but to get clean doesnt something need to be dirty first?
When the White gene pool is fouled by the presence of non-Whites to where the law of propinquity sets in and causes miscegenation, the gene pool could be considered "dirty." Note well the formerly Aryan conquest of what's now India-- their Aryan gene pool is now nearly 100% polluted. Their caste system failed them by ignoring or by being ignorant of that law of propinquity, now they're nearly extinct in that part of the planet.