Good Opportunity to Promote

Grimork

Good Opportunity to Promote

Post by Grimork » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:25 pm

Just got back from voting. It was a line out the door! I took it upon myself to put a small stack of our Alliance business cards beside the voting computer in the booth. Not only that but the one stop voting place is also right next to the park. Prime real estate for Whites with families. Usually they have a bulletin board you can stuff a card in and our picnic tables had a sheet of metal sign bolted on top so I stuck a card under there too. :D

IndianaCreator

Re: Good Opportunity to Promote

Post by IndianaCreator » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:33 pm

Are you saying that you actually voted or you just went there in vain to reach idiots that believe in this obviously from washington on jewish system? Both trump and biden are obvious jew puppets from their youth and all of their kids are married to jews, could go on forever but it should be too obvious. Anybody that believed in trump in 2016 is racially retarded but especially now in 2020 are totally ignorant. Most just have a book fetish anyway, but to entertain voting they apparently never learn from anything they read...

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:20 pm

IndianaCreator wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:33 pm
Both trump and biden are obvious jew puppets from their youth and all of their kids are married to jews, could go on forever but it should be too obvious.
Clearly. I went to vote for my local government. My governor is a despot. Also to take advantage of a lot of Whites being gathered in one area to get our name out. Are you trying to insult me or are you just doing it unintentionally by throwing out words carelessly? Just wondering.

IndianaCreator

Post by IndianaCreator » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:31 pm

Where in the turner diaries or Hunter does Pierce say to believe in their jewish system or have his characters voting? I know NA says non violence, but the only two books that I know of that Pierce wrote are winning through violent methods exclusively.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:54 pm

IndianaCreator wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:31 pm
Where in the turner diaries or Hunter does Pierce say to believe in their jewish system or have his characters voting? I know NA says non violence, but the only two books that I know of that Pierce wrote are winning through violent methods exclusively.
The Jews didn't create the voting system they have only overtaken it. There's still value in voting at the local levels. Also you understand that those books are fiction, right? If we were trying to get change by violent means the government would just kill us outright. They had no qualms about killing citizens at Waco or Ruby Ridge. Dr. Pierce has told us to remain legal, you aren't an Alliance member that I am aware so I guess you don't know these things.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:57 pm

IndianaCreator wrote:
I'm not sure if you are sincere in saying this or are just trying to get a rise, but Dr. Pierce recorded hundreds of hours of talks and wrote thousands of words describing the non-violent means of Alliance building we MUST undertake to achieve success. Take some time and read more carefully because it's clear you are ill-informed.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:54 am

IndianaCreator wrote:
I'm locking this topic and warning you, IC.

Grimork and WM1 are Alliance members and moderators here on WB; They understand Alliance policy, and how Dr. Pierce used novels to reach people who read fiction and get them to think about real issues that face our people. Novels are fiction, not NA policy. You are not a member and it is doubtful that you ever will be, at least while I'm NA chairman. .

I don't know why you are here. Is it to be contentious and argue with us? If so, you are invited to leave and go argue with other Creators. We don't argue with one another here, thanks.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ