White activism for October 2020 in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:24 am

At Vernon, BC, Canada

https://www.castanet.net/news/Vernon/31 ... ary-School
More racist notes found
More notes promoting white supremacy scattered near Vernon Secondary School
Jon Manchester - Oct 2, 2020 / 1:16 pm

UPDATE: 1:15 p.m.

An East Hill resident says he was "in disbelief" when he awoke to find more racist-linked notes scattered along his street in Vernon on Friday.

Patrick Vance lives on 15th Street, across from Vernon Secondary School, where notes were again dispersed this morning, following a similar incident on Wednesday.

"I went outside about 6:30 a.m. and saw a vehicle with flashing lights and a man picking something up off the ground," says Vance.

That man was CUPE worker Archie, who was gathering up the paper notes.

Vance joined in to help, and says the slips were scattered along a 10 to 12 house stretch of the road.

"I was truly disgusted," he tells Castanet.

"This is a real attempt to get youth to engage with distasteful, pot-stirring, far-right views ... It's not easily brushed off like a tasteless comment or joke."

Police continue to investigate the source of the notes, which contain links to Holocaust denial and white supremacy websites.

ORIGINAL: 10:30 a.m.

Just two days after hundreds of notes containing links to racist and white supremacist websites were scattered outside Vernon schools, someone has done it again.

Slips of paper with the website addresses were again found this morning near Vernon Secondary School on Vernon's East Hill.

That follows similar incidents on Wednesday in which flyers were found outside VSS, Kidston, Harwood, BX, and Alexis Park elementary schools.

The actions were roundly condemned by social activists, police and the mayor of Vernon, and Vernon RCMP are investigating the matter.

The latest notes found along 15th Street promote Holocaust denial and late white supremacist William Pierce, who died in 2002. Pierce was an antisemitic author and political commentator for more than 30 years, and founded the National Alliance, a white nationalist organization.

The first incidents appeared targeted to fall on Orange Shirt Day, which marks Canada's dark past with residential schools. Its theme is Every Child Matters.

Okanagan Indian Band Chief Byron Louis called the events disturbing, and Mayor Victor Cumming issued a statement Thursday saying: "Hate of any kind has no place in our community and will not be tolerated."

Anyone with information on who is behind the notes is asked to call Vernon RCMP at 250-545-7171 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS).
It's as yet unclear as to the contents of these slips of paper the Vernon RCMP Thought Police are (ridiculously) investigating, otherwise I might have placed this article under the National Alliance activism thread.

If the flier's creator or recipient would like to share a picture of the flier, I'd be glad to post it here.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism for October 2020 at Lubbock TX

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:11 pm

https://www.lubbockonline.com/news/2020 ... bock-homes
Police seek info about racist flyers dispersed at Lubbock homes

Posted Oct 3, 2020 at 2:23 PM

A-J Media

The Lubbock Police Department has received numerous reports from citizens describing “racially motivated” materials left on driveways of Lubbock residences overnight, LPD announced in a news release Saturday.

Officers responded to several calls from citizens in north and northwest Lubbock and collected the materials, which include plastic bags containing rocks and flyers, due to the citizens’ concerns with the content.

LPD has made contact with local, state and federal partners to notify them that these materials are being distributed in our area. The distribution of these materials is not a criminal act.

Anyone who received materials or has information or video regarding these materials being dispersed is encouraged to report it to LPD by calling (806) 775-2865.

Hello reader, our article commenting that you would normally see here is temporarily shut down. We still want to hear from you, so we invite you to go to our Facebook page or submit a letter to the editor.
If the distribution of these materials is not a criminal act, then why are the cops notifying every agency they can think of that fliers have been passed around?

Funny how these presstitutes don't want commenting on this particular story. What are they afraid of?

Here's a partial picture of the fliers distributed:
Presstitutes and politicians denounce Whites warning their communities
Presstitutes and politicians denounce Whites warning their communities
Lubbock flier warning of feral congoid in area.png (602.64 KiB) Viewed 5039 times
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Bel Air MD

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:28 am

https://www.wbaltv.com/article/bel-air- ... m/34348758
Bel Air police investigating hate, political vandalism

WBAL Updated: 2:59 PM EDT Oct 12, 2020

<snip>
In addition to this investigation, Bel Air police said they are also investigating the posting of racist stickers supportive of the white supremacy movement. Police said investigators continue to seek information surrounding the application of Patriot Front stickers defacing public and private properties throughout town.

Police said vandalism carries a fine and maximum penalty of three years imprisonment and/or a fine of up to $2,500.

Anyone with information is asked to call Officer Gordon Hunt at 410-638-4500 or email him at [email protected].
Let's keep the distribution of materials legal folks. Angering our fellow Whites with property damage, even if minor, works at cross purposes with our message.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at London UK

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:35 am

https://tellmamauk.org/upstander-remove ... st-london/
Upstander removed neo-Nazi sticker near bus stop in south-west London

by TellMAMA | Oct 6, 2020

A member of the public removed a neo-Nazi sticker with their house keys after spotting it on a phone box on a residential road in south-west London today.
From hooliganism to stickers, a step in the right direction
From hooliganism to stickers, a step in the right direction
London 'Close Our Borders' sticker.png (172.35 KiB) Viewed 4958 times
Speaking to Tell MAMA, the upstander, who spoke on the promise of anonymity, described how they had been rushing to catch the bus on Rochester Row when the sticker caught their eye, which caused them to stop and remove it, adding their anger at how emboldened such groups felt in spreading their racist propaganda and seeking to spread division amongst the diverse communities in the area.

The sticker reads “Close Our Borders” and promotes a fringe but rather infamous neo-Nazi group named the Pie and Mash Squad. A group which years ago, arose from the far-right English football hooligan scene and over the subsequent years morphed into a white supremacist group, which uses Telegram to spread violent and harmful neo-Nazi propaganda, and along with other far-right and neo-Nazi groups in the targeting of refugees, Muslims, and other minorities.

Those affiliated with the Pie and Mash Squad also joined with other far-right groups and neo-Nazis to blockade roads during anti-refugee protests in Dover last month.

After a fan had made the football club Everton aware of similar stickers appearing outside of Goodison Park, the club condemned the stickers and confirmed that it would be working to remove them and ensuring that staff are vigilant to their potential presence. Local MPs and the Mayor of Liverpool also condemned the far-right and neo-Nazi stickers, after they also appeared near Anfield, home of Liverpool FC earlier this year.

Back in 2016, Tell MAMA highlighted how a flag of this group appeared at a far-right anti-mosque rally in Bolton in November, alongside members of the neo-Nazi group National Action, who, just weeks later, would become the first far-right and neo-Nazi terrorist organisation proscribed under the Terrorism Act 2000.

Months prior, the threat of public agitations from the Pie and Mash Squad and the South Coast Resistance caused the cancellation of a public celebration of Eid in Southampton in July 2016.

Shere Sattar, chairman of the British Bangladesh Cultural Academy, who organised the event, said at the time: “We have considered the political situation and unrest in UK after leaving the EU, the rise of racist activity and comments around other cities around the country, and Pie and Mash deciding to visit Southampton.”

Tell MAMA has made the Metropolitan Police aware of the sticker.
There are still Whites in London??

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Madisonville TX

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:43 am

http://www.madisonvillemeteor.com/stori ... seum,32810
White nationalist stickers posted on Madison County Museum

Campbell Atkins
Posted Tuesday, October 6, 2020 11:44 am
Staff Reports
The sticker does have a point
The sticker does have a point
Madisonville meets Patriot Front.png (333.54 KiB) Viewed 4894 times
Stickers representing an organization called “Patriot Front”, which is defined as a white nationalist group by the Southern Poverty Law Center, were found on the door of the Madison County Museum as well as on the window and the outside light poles last week, according to museum personnel.

There were no other similar stickers reported elsewhere in town.

“Most people say there is nobody around here like that,” said Laura Cannon, co-curator of the museum and the first to discover the stickers. “I thought they were just walking along and sticking them everywhere, but I don’t know that there have been any more. Which kind of bothers me, because I feel like it may have been directed at me. Surely not, but if there is any Democrat in town they will name me in the first five.”

Over the past month, other towns around the country, including Greenwich, Conn. and Eagle Lake, Fla. have seen similar stickers on signs and lightpoles. They’ve also shown up on some college campuses like Miami (Ohio) University. In Harrisburg, Penn., a Patriot Front logo was spraypainted on top of a Black Lives Matter mural.

According to the Anti-Defamation League, Patriot Front is a white supremacist group whose members maintain that their ancestors conquered America and bequeathed it to them alone. They define themselves as American fascists or American nationalists who are focused on preserving America’s identity as a European-American identity. It split from Neo-Nazi group Vanguard America in August 2017 and is led by 21-year-old Thomas Ryan Rousseau of Fort Worth.

Rousseau and two other men were arrested earlier this month in Weatherford for putting Patriot Front stickers on Parker County property.

The group’s manifesto includes the following excerpt regarding Black people in America:

“An African, for example, may have lived, worked, and even been classified as a citizen in America for centuries, yet he is not American. He is, as he likely prefers to be labeled, an African in America. The same rule applies to others who are not of the founding stock of our people as well as to those who do not share the common unconscious that permeates throughout our greater civilization, and the European diaspora.”

The organization broke apart from Vanguard America, which the SPLC also classifies as a neo-Nazi group, after the Unite the Right Rally in Charlottesville in 2017.

“It is going to create unnecessary racial tension,” said April Ford, who helped organization a city-backed peaceful walk from the courthouse to the Juneteenth Center in May. “That is not the direction this town needs to go. For the most part, everyone in the town gets along and we haven't experienced any racial tension for as long as I can remember. But those acts are just setting us back 10 steps.”

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Miami, OH

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:15 am

https://www.miamistudent.net/article/20 ... ox_sidebar
Stickers promoting white supremacy posted on campus

By Claire Lordan The Miami Student
October 6, 2020 | 12:26pm EDT

Stickers promoting the white supremacist group Patriot Front have been placed across campus, according to a university-wide email Miami’s Institutional Response Team (IRT) sent out on Sept. 26.

The stickers, which promote racist and xenophobic ideologies, have since been removed, according to the IRT. Additionally, local and federal law enforcement have been notified of the incident.

“Defacement of our campus in this vile and reprehensible way will not be tolerated,” the email read. “Any individual found responsible will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.”

The email went on to denounce white supremacy at Miami and encouraged students to report any new stickers to the Miami University Police Department (MUPD).

This incident is not the first time white supremacist material has appeared on Miami’s campus. Signs promoting Patriot Front were spotted on campus in April 2019, and the organization’s stickers have long been seen around Oxford.

“Patriot Front stickers have popped up throughout Oxford for multiple years,” wrote Dean of Students Kimberly Moore in an email to The Miami Student. “When they are posted they are taken down.”

Looking at the more recent presence of Patriot Front stickers on campus, Moore noted that MUPD regularly checks for hateful messages to ensure they are taken down as swiftly as possible.

Moore also encouraged students to report any incidents of hate or discrimination on campus through the University Diversity and Inclusion page.

Despite the university’s condemnation of white supremacist rhetoric, many students feel as though the administration has not done enough to actively combat discrimination at Miami.

For first-year Chloe Thach, a person of color on Miami’s campus, just the presence of white supremacist material on campus proves that the university has not taken enough steps to discourage this behavior.

“They send out emails about the task force, but since I’ve been here, I haven’t seen any signs of change,” Thach said.

While Thach recognizes the steps Miami has taken to create a more diverse and inclusive environment, she thinks the continued acceptance of language in favor of these discriminatory ideals discredits much of that work.

“It’s kind of a punch in the face, that this stuff still happens here,” Thach said. “It would be nice if [the university] made more of an effort; it’s obvious that they’re trying, but there needs to be a more active conversation that includes everyone in the student body.”

At a university with a predominantly white student population, Thach added that she would like to see more white students speaking out against discrimination on campus.

“There’s not a lot of people who would come forward and say that it’s wrong — I think a lot of people let it go because they don’t want to be the one that stirs the pot,” Thach said. “It’s not that they don’t care, they just don’t know what to do or what to say; they don’t think it concerns them.”

Student Body President Jannie Kamara agrees that the university could do more to discount white supremacy at Miami.

“This is a recurring thing,” Kamara said. “And [Miami] puts out messages that they don’t approve of it, but there is a way to prevent this.”

Kamara suggested that Miami do more to monitor bulletin boards and other active student areas, as well as make students aware of the tools in place to report these hateful messages.

“The messages use shock to start conversation, and they use shock to discredit the diversity in our world and on our campus,” Kamara said. “But they also make us discuss what we do and do not want to see in our community, and what is and isn’t acceptable.”

While Kamara does believe she’s seen a trend toward acceptance of diversity at Miami since her freshman year, she still believes that the university has a long way to go.

“I think the campus has become more conscious of the community that we’re a part of and the individuals that are in our community — how we should take care of each other,” Kamara said. “We are tired of seeing these recurring instances and seeing our community continuously become more hurt and more divided.”

Although Patriot Front has posted materials in the past, some of them were in violation of the university’s Signs, Posters and Banners policy and were thus removed. Some, however, were technically allowed to stay.

“If any group does not go by our policies, we will take their [content] down,” said Assistant Vice President for Student Life - Student Engagement and Leadership Scott Walter. “If people don’t go through the proper channels or try to put up things that go against our beliefs, we can take them down.”

While the stickers have been removed from campus, no individuals or groups have yet been tied to the incident.

[email protected]

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Mullica Hill NJ

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:37 pm

https://www.fox29.com/news/police-inves ... llica-hill
Police investigating fliers with hate symbols distributed in Mullica Hill
By JoAnn Pileggi
Published October 9
Gloucester County
FOX 29 Philadelphia

MULLICA HILL, N.J. - Police are investigating after fliers with hate symbols were distributed by a so-called militia group in Mullica Hill, New Jersey.

"I walked out of my house and I just out of habit checked my mailbox I knew the mail wasn’t here yet but I found it strange there was a letter inside my mailbox," Bryce Priggemeier said.

He added, "It’s reprehensible and offensive to anybody who tries to do the right thing."

The handmade and photocopied flier depicted a swastika with the words: "Vote Trump, we got your back, signed by the Mullica Hill Militia." There was even a phone number listed.

"What’s the point other than to drive fear and create division further division it’s sad really," Priggemeier asked.

Priggemeier talked to his neighbors and he says those who had Trump/Pence signs in their yard also received the fliers.

He called police and posted it on Facebook.

It remains unclear how people received the fliers in their mailbox, but some were found on car windshields in Mullica Hill. Harrison Township police are investigating.

Editor's Note: This story has been corrected to reflect it is unclear how many people received the fliers.
I don't see anything offensive nor "hateful" about the flier. And why call the police about it? It's just free speech.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Murray KY

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:48 pm

https://www.wkms.org/post/white-suprema ... s#stream/0
White Supremacist Group Fliers Recently Found On Murray State Campus
By Scottlynn Ballard • Oct 1, 2020
QR code in bottom right corner
QR code in bottom right corner
Murray State Creativity flier.png (282.89 KiB) Viewed 4710 times
A new recruitment effort by a white supremacist group has recently raised alarm among some students at Murray State University.

Murray State Spokesperson Shawn Touney said Thursday that university police report an individual or out-of-town group left fliers on cars in parking lots on Sept. 21. The fliers called for those who are “proud to be white” to contact like-minded people, and prompted viewers to a QR code linked to their website. At least two students found these fliers on their cars.

“I saw the fliers on my car and several others in the stadium lot on Monday night when leaving with friends to go to Cookout,” said Cameron Kirksey, a freshman Occupational Safety and Health major. “I never saw anyone put the fliers out.”

Jaylon Taggart, a freshman and Musical Education major, said he saw the fliers after band practice.

This is not the first time white supremacist fliers have circulated in Murray. The Murray Police Department reported in 2016 that Ku Klux Klan recruitment fliers were being left on driveways in the city. Professor Sean Rife said a potential reason why the group may be using anonymous paper flyers is to avoid backlash from communicating their message through other means where they may be personally identified.

“For that kind of messaging, a lot of the normal avenues for broadcasting that message are not as easily used. In that sense, it’s a way of sort of bypassing those communication channels that are normally regulated,” Rife said.“Wanting to advance this cause without being subjected to social sanction is what’s probably going on.”

The Southern Poverty Law Center states the Creativity Movement is a self-styled religious organization with a reputation of rampant criminal violence among its members, that seeks to promote what it sees as the superiority and “creativity” of the white race. SPLC states the organization has few members in recent years.
Great idea including a QR code for smartphone users to link directly to the website.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Greenwich CT

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:19 am

https://patch.com/connecticut/greenwich ... ich-police
Hate Group Stickers Found On Street Signs In Greenwich: Police
Among the groups identified in the stickers is Patriot Front, which the Anti-Defamation League says is a white supremacist organization.
By Alfred Branch, Patch StaffVerified Patch Staff Badge
Oct 2, 2020 10:24 am ET

GREENWICH, CT — Stickers carrying the slogans of hate groups have turned up on some street signs in Greenwich in recent days, prompting police Chief Jim Heavey and Connecticut region director of the Anti-Defamation League Steve Ginsburg to issue statements denouncing the acts.

As they have been discovered, the stickers have been removed by residents and town employees, but the act of placing them on signs is illegal, and Greenwich police have launched an investigation to find who is responsible.

Among the groups identified in the stickers is Patriot Front, which the Anti-Defamation League says is a white supremacist organization.

"The Greenwich Police Department unequivocally rejects hate beliefs, including statements or actions that seek to encourage bias or violence towards any persons or groups based upon race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual identity or sexual orientation," Heavey said in a statement. "We aggressively investigate crimes of hate and positively advocate for victims of such incidents. We have educated our officers on recognizing hate crimes and have partnered with groups such as the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) to provide us training."

Greenwich is not the only Fairfield County community to deal with unwanted messages plastered in public spaces. Westport police also have launched an investigation into hate signage taped to businesses in its downtown business district last weekend. The Westport messages were anti-police and anti-Trump, and police in that town have identified potential suspects.

"While these stickers may seem harmless to some, Patriot Front is a white supremacist, racist, antisemitic group whose members maintain that their ancestors conquered America and bequeathed it solely to them," said Ginsburg. "We know that Greenwich and its leaders will make clear today and every day that they reject this ideology and will fight to keep us all safe from hate and secure in our town. ADL is proud to have partnered for many years with GPD on trainings related to hate crimes, implicit bias and specifically last year – white supremacist extremism including Patriot Front. We thank GPD for investigating this incident and doing all they can to prevent ones in the future."

Anyone with information about the placement of these stickers in Greenwich is urged to contact Greenwich police tip line at [email protected].
I wonder, are these the same ADL Jews that hooked up Greenwich cops with trips to Israel to teach them chokeholds--and Israeli mastered technique? Is the brainwashing of cops the ADL Jews provide free or do they have to use taxpayer's money to pay for it?

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Fredericksburg VA

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:19 pm

https://blueandgraypress.com/2020/10/12 ... ment-73317
UMW students discover white supremacist stickers Oct. 9
2020 October 12

by JESS KIRBY & JOSEPHINE JOHNSON

News Editors

After a period of inactivity from the group, stickers from the white supremacist group, Patriot Front, were found on the UMW campus the morning of Oct. 9. There were six stickers in total, posted on signs outside of the University Center, George Washington Hall, Mason Hall, Lee Hall, Tyler House and on the Double Drive gate.

According to UMW Police Chief Michael Hall, security footage shows stickers posted around 2 a.m. by two white males in ball caps and whiteface masks. The first sticker was discovered by students and reported to UMW PD on the early morning of Oct. 9. The rest were found by students and UMW police officers throughout the day of Oct. 9, and a sixth sticker was located that evening.

Although the two individuals who posted the sticker were caught on security footage, Hall said that identifying them is a complicated process. Patriot Front is careful to pay attention to where cameras are placed.

“Unfortunately we haven’t been able to identify some of the pictures,” said Hall. “Identifying who the person is, unless someone knows them, becomes very challenging. They’re obviously watching the campus and they know where things are.”

Senior women and gender studies and English major Sarah Parker found and removed a sticker outside of the University Center around 11 a.m. on Oct. 9.

“I was angry, frustrated, irate. I felt sick that, yet again, the Patriot Front has defiled a point on our campus with their hate-filled, oppressive agenda. This is a weak, cowardly group with no purpose other than to attempt to instill fear into those that they refuse to accept,” said Parker.

Many other students wish UMW would do more to investigate these groups.

“This time last year, students asked what would be the punishment for students found to be affiliated with the organization, only to receive silence,” said junior Brianna Reaves, a sociology major and president of the UMW NAACP. “When it comes to the safety and livelihood of Black students on campus, silence will not suffice. The University of Mary Washington should be reading the NAACP UMW’s police report which maps out solutions and demands to create an environment in which bigotry and white supremacy is not tolerated by any means. The University must also be cognizant that emails and open-ended investigations have not aided in the protection of Black students on campus. Rather, it has sent the message that our lives are only watered down to task forces because it is convenient.”

The recurrence of white supremacist groups on campus makes many students feel unsafe.

“I am a Jewish student, but when the Patriot Front stickers start to show on campus each year, I do not wear my Star of David necklace,” said Parker. “But there are many others that aren’t able to take their identity off in such a way, namely students of color.”

Reaves is also affected by the close proximity of these events to her daily life on campus.

“My initial reaction after hearing about the Patriot Front stickers being on campus was that of discomfort. Seeing the stickers scratched off of the UC elevators reminded me that the people apart of this terrorist group and those that align with their values are closer than the University would have us to believe,” said Reaves .

The last time Patriot Front posted propaganda in downtown Fredericksburg and on the UMW campus was March 30, 2020, according to their website.

Because posting these stickers is a form of free speech protected by the first amendment, Patriot Front members cannot be arrested or criminally prosecuted.

“It’s not a criminal offense and that’s where it gets complicated,” said Hall. “It’s an open campus so they can walk where they want to. We’re just careful in… making sure we’re not violating anyone’s rights.”

However, UMW PD, along with other police departments from Virginia colleges and universities, have discovered a pattern in the group’s activity by sharing information.

“We send out the information to other colleges and universities to try and track trends and identify who the people are and just have a conversation about why they continue to post on our campus and other campuses across the nation. They pretty much follow the same pattern. They’ll tag us, they’ll get Christopher Newport, Germanna Community College, VCU, University of Richmond. And they’ll post on their websites,” said Hall.
So if Patriot front and "those that align with their values" are "terrorists" but are merely exercising free speech that's protected by law, then where's the "terrorism?"

As I'm to understand it, "terrorism" are acts of violence for political purposes. Like what BLM thugs and anarchists do at riots these past 4+ months.