Greetings

GandalfTheWhite

Greetings

Post by GandalfTheWhite » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:32 pm

30 something male here, recently became race aware, mostly due to browsing 4chan and doing ancestry research. Found out my ancestors came to America in 1740's and had a few that fought in revolutionary war through WW2.

Ray W

Re: Greetings

Post by Ray W » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:34 pm

Greetings and welcome from West Virginia 8-)

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:47 am

Welcome to White biocentrism, GandalfTheWhite. Please read the forum rules, they're brief and easy to understand, and they help keep everyone more or less on the same page regarding our standards and practices. I hope you'll have an interest in archives of Dr. William Pierce, Kevin Alfred Strom, Revilo P. Oliver, and other men who have sought to show Whites the way out of the mess we've allowed ourselves to get into, but also the long and short terms goals we in the National Alliance are striving to accomplish in light of our life-philosophy, Cosmotheism.

Becoming well read on who we are and what we're about too will benefit you and all of us and I'd like to extend an invitation to check out some introductory documents on these topics if you haven't done so already:
https://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/
https://natall.com/about/what-we-believe/
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

GandalfTheWhite

Post by GandalfTheWhite » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:03 am

Oh, I also wanted to say, I saw posts on 4chan to read the Turner Diaries, and so I bought that and Hunter, and in the back of the book is where I saw reference to this site.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:47 am

Welcome, and nice username. LotR was one of my first stepping stones into European history.

Being that you browse 4chan you may also be familiar with Telegram. The NA has a channel on that platform which can be found at t.me/TheNationalAlliance

I look forward to seeing your posts

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:38 am

GandalfTheWhite wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:03 am
Oh, I also wanted to say, I saw posts on 4chan to read the Turner Diaries, and so I bought that and Hunter, and in the back of the book is where I saw reference to this site.
Welcome, Gandalf! Awesome, I was gonna ask you how you came upon our forum. Hope the educational materials here help you.

The National Alliance sells many other White books that are beneficial through the Cosmotheist store. https://cosmotheistchurch.org/shop/

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:53 pm

Grimork wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:38 am
GandalfTheWhite wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:03 am
Welcome, Gandalf! Awesome, I was gonna ask you how you came upon our forum. Hope the educational materials here help you.

The National Alliance sells many other White books that are beneficial through the Cosmotheist store. https://cosmotheistchurch.org/shop/
Advertising works! I can't stress too highly our need for individual members to be promoters of our websites as well as having book sales do it as well. Doing so repeatedly gets our name and websites visited in greater numbers over time. Even hostile, Politically correct types like politician Stephanie Acri, mayor of Moline, illinois know us well enough to say in reference to NA fliers distributed widely in the Quad Cities area of Iowa/illinois:
I'm the mayor of Moline, so I guess that gives me a little bit of a platform," said Acri, who is reaching the end of her first four-year term. "I wasn't shocked or surprised to see this kind of stuff — we all know it's out there.
No doubt our online traffic numbers are increased substantially as a result.

Bottom line: outreach works.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.