White activism for September 2020

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Greene Co. PA

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:08 am

https://www.wpxi.com/news/top-stories/p ... DGP6OHVMI/
Police investigating after flyers for KKK spotted around Greene County, other areas

By: Michele Newell, WPXI-TV
Updated: September 30, 2020 - 8:41 PM
No threats here
No threats here
Greene Co PA Klan fliers.png (248.1 KiB) Viewed 1669 times
GREENE CO., Pa. — Ku Klux Klan flyers, filled with hateful messages toward the Black community, are being placed in neighbors' yards and driveways around Greene County and other areas.

“Their yards and their porches have been invaded. They are scared,” said Greene County District Attorney David Russo.

The flyer seems to provide a return address and contact information for the “Loyal White Knights,” with a P.O. box in North Carolina.

“We’ve noticed that this started to happen right around election time,” said Greene County Regional Police Department Capt. William DeForte.

The flyers are being placed inside plastic bags weighted down with birdseed.

Another flyer specifically targets Black people with violence.

“I hate all the racism. I hate it,” said Denise Chadwick. “We need to band together. We’ve had enough with COVID. That’s tearing people apart. We just need to have peace.”

It’s not clear who or where these are coming from, but the Greene County district attorney is determined to get to the bottom of it and charge those involved.

“Having organizations enter into private citizens' yards in our community. I won’t put up with this from any organization,” Russo said.

And the captain of the police department has a clear message for the KKK.

“I would say to the members of the Ku Klux Klan that Greene County will not tolerate your presence here. if you violate any laws whatsoever or target minorities in Greene County, we will prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law,” DeForte said.

The district attorney is taking over this investigation. If you have any information, you are encouraged to call his office.
For all of Russo's bluster, distributing fliers is protected activity. The police chief's appears to threaten to harass, remove, or arrest any Klansmen just for being in the county. Their motivation, bias against pro-Whites, is expressed clearly enough.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Middleburg FL

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:16 am

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/202 ... heir-cars/
Middleburg neighbors wake up to find racist flyers on their cars
No residents complained to Clay County Sheriff’s Office, but are looking into it
They need a spellchecker
They need a spellchecker
Middleburg FL fliers.png (726.33 KiB) Viewed 1665 times
MIDDLEBURG, Fla. – Neighbors in one Middleburg neighborhood are outraged that racist flyers that were placed on cars last week.

Residents said someone walked through part of the Whisper Creek neighborhood Tuesday night and placed the flyers on windshields. The fliers included swastikas and other white supremacy propaganda.

“Came back from being out of town and these fliers are sitting on our windshields and I think they were on the back end of our neighborhood," said one man who asked not to be identified. “It’s not terrifying but it’s sad that there’s people that hold on to beliefs like that.”

There was a phone number on the flier that was from an area code from Washington state. News4Jax called the number, which has been disconnected.

One resident recorded surveillance video of a man placing the flyers on cars about 10 p.m. Tuesday. The man in the video was wearing a hat and hard to identify but he is seen walking through a driveway and placing fliers on the three cars parked there.

“One of the cameras caught a big guy with tattoos placing them on cars," the first resident said. “To have a flyer placed on your car -- to wake up to that -- that’s sort of a scary thing."

The Clay County Sheriff’s Office was not aware of the flyers, saying they had not received any complaints. But upon learning of them, CCSO told News4Jax they started looking into it.

At about 8 p.m., the Sheriff’s Office sent a news release asking for residents of the Whisper Creek neighborhood to contact deputies if they received a flyer or have evidence of who may have distributed them.

A statement from Sheriff Michelle Cook reads:

“Let me be very clear...I condemn all acts of hate in all forms. It does not appear that the sheriff’s office was notified until this morning about flyers being distributed in the Whisper Creek neighborhood last week and possibly last night. Upon being notified today, CCSO deputies were sent to the neighborhood to investigate.”

In 2015, News4Jax documented flyers thrown onto properties in Jacksonville promoting the Ku Klux Klan. Since then there have been other cases like these where supremacist flyers have been distributed on people’s cars and in yards.
Why should the Sheriff's office personnel "look into it" if there's no complaints? Do they believe they're the Thought Police for Clay County now? Don't they have any real criminals to catch?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Grimork

Re: White activism for September 2020

Post by Grimork » Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:32 am

Busybodies, Jim.
said one man who asked not to be identified. “It’s not terrifying but it’s sad that there’s people that hold on to beliefs like that.”
Might be common knowledge but, the way he made that statement leads me to believe that the reporters are framing these questions and that's why people keep mentioning being scared when they see White fliers or stickers. This guy didn't take the bait.