One of my friends was falsely accused of sexual assault

goyim123

One of my friends was falsely accused of sexual assault

Post by goyim123 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:09 pm

Today I was talking to one of my friends, his name is Henry. He is a good friend of mine, he is in my pro-White book club. He used to be a conservative but now considers himself a White Nationalist.

Anyways, Henry got approached by this Jewess. She asked him out, he simply said no. She then came back a week later and said that he texted her that he planned to rape a girl at school and created a fake identity of a supposed female friend that claimed Henry had raped her. She then on social media spread these false rape allegations and their school found out. His life is basically ruined, luckily his mother is an attorney and is going to represent him in court. Just for good measure, she also claimed that he said "we need to fire up the ovens and throw the kikes in" even though he never said that.

This gets me really angry because good quality White Men who aren't ashamed of who they are and won't back down are constantly demonized. The unfair court of liberal public opinion will likely not be favorable to him either. Luckily the school is investigating this and if they find out the Jewess made it up, she will get in a boatload of trouble and definitely expelled. Sadly, even an accusation is enough to ruin your life and any hope of a career.

I really hope he is okay but this is a tough world out there and we have to deal with so much hatred out there simply for being who we are.

Will Williams

Re: One of my friends was falsely accused of sexual assault

Post by Will Williams » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:06 pm

goyim123 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:09 pm
Sadly, even an accusation is enough to ruin your life and any hope of a career...
---
A false accusation, especially one brought by a teenaged Jewess, should not ruin a young White Nationalist's life, nor his future career if he carefully chooses a career where he can't be defunctionalized by a false accusation. Of course it may be a challenge to prove his innocence, being in Brooklyn, NY, even with a lawyer mom. She probably has to work within that Jew-run judicial system.

By any measure, Brooklyn is the most Jewish place in America. Approximately 600,000 Jews now call the borough home,
Source: https://www.hadassahmagazine.org/2018/0 ... pot-earth/

My advice to you, goyim123:
1) Do not associate with Jews. Practice your freedom of association. Avoid them altogether if possible. They hate your friend and they hate you.
2) Escape from Brooklyn ASAP (with your family if possible)
3) Stay off of social media. That's easy.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

goyim123

Post by goyim123 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:22 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:06 pm
goyim123 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:09 pm
Sadly, even an accusation is enough to ruin your life and any hope of a career...
---
A false accusation, especially one brought by a teenaged Jewess, should not ruin a young White Nationalist's life, nor his future career if he carefully chooses a career where he can't be defunctionalized by a false accusation. Of course it may be a challenge to prove his innocence, being in Brooklyn, NY, even with a lawyer mom. She probably has to work within that Jew-run judicial system.

By any measure, Brooklyn is the most Jewish place in America. Approximately 600,000 Jews now call the borough home,
Source: https://www.hadassahmagazine.org/2018/0 ... pot-earth/

My advice to you, goyim123:
1) Do not associate with Jews. Practice your freedom of association. Avoid them altogether if possible. They hate your friend and they hate you.
2) Escape from Brooklyn ASAP (with your family if possible)
3) Stay off of social media. That's easy.
I live in Manhattan but yeah I know. I already do my best to avoid those rats, they have already hurt me repeatedly so much throughout my life. To me it is about caution and protection first!

I was either thinking of moving to live with the rest of my family in South Carolina, move to Tennessee, or the Pacific Northwest.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:13 pm

Rats are a good word for them. Sorry to hear about your friend. He's not the only one females have tried that trap on and he won't be the last unfortunately. It's gone on way too easily since the metoo movement.

The false accusers should face punishment, because a lot of time the slander itself is devastating to someone. All the better reason to learn a technical trade that way you can recover by hiring yourself or working for a small business that isn't going to discriminate against you like a mainstream corporation. I hope his mom can help him, but that's up in the air in our corrupt justice system.