Hello from New York

goyim123

Hello from New York

Post by goyim123 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:29 pm

I want to give you my backstory. It will summarize it and if you have any questions ask away. I am giving the whole story because I feel it is important.
I was born in 2004 to white parents. My dad was from South Carolina and my mother from New York. My dad's parents were from South Carolina also and my paternal line has been in South Carolina for 11 generations as part of the old South. My moms father was from North Carolina and a descendant of Scotch-Irish settlers who fought in the American Revolution, The War of 1812, and the Civil War for the Confederate. I also have ancestors mainly in Tennessee and Alabama too. My moms mother was the daughter of immigrants from England in Manhattan. When I was growing up my older brother and I were raised Presbyterian in Manhattan. We are around other WASP type business conservatives in Church. My parents were racially conscious but in the sense that they raised me to be proud of my European and Southern ancestry. I also loved history as a young child. I study it to this day and I loved American history because it was my family history. I am a descendant of Virginia colonists, Mayflower passengers, Confederate Soldiers, German-American Farmers from Kansas on (my paternal grandmothers side), Scotch-Irish pioneers, English puritans, Charlemenge, The man who signed the Magna Carta King John and other important figures in Europe and America's history. I'm a Yankee from Manhattan but in home we called it "Little Dixie" We would listen to music from people like Johnny Cash and Ernie Ford, drink sweet tea, and my mother made me read stories like "As I lay Dying" and "The Bear" by William Faulkner.

I was a typical kid who played video games, liked superheros, and liked baseball. The "Popular" kids at my school were jewish supremacists who didn't like me because I was Christian and white. They would call me mean nicknames and it got to me because I would be excluded from birthday parties and social gatherings. My home life wasn't well either because my parents divorced, they are still friends now but I later learnt that some of the parents of these jewish kids planted lies about my parents to undermine their marriage.

One of the moms who was extremely obese and had a nose super big said my dad tried to seduce her even though firstly she was not even the type the most desperate would want and my dad doesn't believe in interracial relationships between whites and jews along with other races. I did figure there was differences between whites and jews but decided to keep to myself and just focus on being a kid. In my class only eight other kids were white. (four of them are actually also in the group of boys I mentioned) I was friends with these four boys since age five. We were the group of whites in a sense. One of them actually went to my Church so we started to develop a close bond and he is my best friend today.

Then in the 5th grade, we delved into more adult conversations about things like race in America in regards to history class, I mentioned one day in class when we were discussing race in America because we saw the documentary Roots. I stated in a class discussion that I had at least five Confederate ancestors. This made a jewish kid who was in a sense the ring leader of this "popular" group of kids angry. One day when I was on the playground, I picked up a soccer ball during recess.

I then played with it for a few minutes because I was bored and one of my friends was just kicking it around with me. I then said, "I found this ball but if you want I can give it to you in a minute." The kid then slapped it out of my hand, then slapped me and said "It's mine" I then told him look I understand your dad passed away but that doesn't give you license to physically attack anyone. He then preceded to beat me repeatedly and took his shoe and smashed down my hip. One of his friends who was black put his hand over my mouth so my screams couldn't be heard. The jewish kid then stepped on my foot and I heard a loud crack. One of the bones around my hip area was broken.

The next day I reported this to the school and they said, you are just targeting these kids because they are non-whites. I then looked up the last name of the teacher who said this and it was jewish. (Her name was Cohen) My dad told me "Son, the reason you don't get along with these kids is because jews stick with their own kind. They hate white people and it's best to avoid them. I moved up here in 1986 for work reasons. I liked your mother because she was a Southern girl displaced in Yankee land like me. I felt I could connect with her." He told me to write down his words and keep them in a desk. I have parental words of wisdom from advice my parents give. My mom tried to introduce me to others at the Church but I didn't want to. I actually started to question my faith because I thought in what universe does a white Christian child of god get badly abused and no payback.

At the doctors, my mother told me I had to have surgery. The doctor told her to tell me best because he couldn't look into my eyes and tell me because he felt so bad. I understood and asked to speak to the doctor. Even now to this day, he appreciated my maturity and professionalism handling the situation for a then ten year old boy. I had the surgery and graduated that year on Crutches.

The summer of 2015 I spent recovering. I visited my family down South, then around that time in June, Dylann Roof committed that shooting. I researched him and found out he was from Richland County, Columbia, South Carolina just like my father his father and the man before him. It shocked me because kids at school knew my dad was from there and I go there often. My uncle protested the removal of the Confederate flag and I wasn't political but since I loved my Southern Heritage even though I didn't protest, I sympathized with what was going on. My grandfather showed me old documents about my Confederate heritage as well as some old Confederate money passed down as a family heirloom. When I went back to school, in history we had a discussion about these events and the jews there would call me Dylann Roof 2.0.

I posted a photo of me with a big Confederate flag 3 days before the attack happened and thus people began to spread rumors that I liked Dylann Roof or I was involved. Then in English class of that year, we read the Watsons go to Birmingham about a black family dealing with the Civil Rights Era. There was a scene that referenced the alleged KKK bombing of the black church that killed 4 blacks. Everyone would say that would be me in the future as a neo-nazi terrorist. I then started to support Trump for president because he tapped into my feelings of anger at the Politically Correct and anti-white climate around me.

The breaking point was that around Christmas, in art I painted a picture of Jesus which they said was offensive. The art teacher was a jew but was fine with a Muslim kid painting Mohammed. I said this isn't fair and got smeared as a racist. Around this time I lost many friends and had my character defamed. My grades started to suffer and I have a black teacher who called me names like "ugly cracker" and "smelly honky"

One final incident happened that was so serious It angered me. I was eating lunch and this gay kid at school tried to kiss me and I held up a knife in defense and he claimed I tried to stab him even though he was very close to my face and invading my space and telling him to stop repeatedly didn't work. My parents pulled me out.

That summer, I spent talking to old friends and recapping the school I had been to for six years. I still talk to some of them but not so much. This one Italian-German-American girl I do talk to though a lot of whom I have some feelings towards.

Anyways that summer in 2016 I got into another school. Before going there, I went down South for another vacation. The big part for me was that my uncle who felt bad for me opened up to me and let me read My Awakening by David Duke. David Duke, Jared Taylor, George Lincoln Rockwell, Richard Spencer and of Course William Luther Pierce were several men I got immersed into listening to. I started to listen to Dr. Pierce's broadcasts and started to identify with him. I understood his thinking. I also started to listen to the Political Cesspool with James Edwards. My great uncle from the Council of the Conservative Citizens(who sadly passed away not too long ago at 85) sent me statistics on the black on white crime that the media never reported on. I then learnt that American Society and the world in general is out to get White-Christians and I thought that maybe Trump could do something about it. I started to follow him closely and my parents supported him. I also listened to Jared Taylor a lot along with Matt Hiembach's Traditionalist worker party speeches. It got to me with all these facts and such.

At this new school even though there was no jews, I me and another white boy who also hangs out with me, were the only white kids in the class. There was a black girl who was as anti-white as you could get. She complained about America constantly and said whites need to die. I would debate these people and then after Trump won in 2016, things got worse there. The black girl said it is my fault and proceeded to attack me. I would get my head dunked in a sink repeatedly and threats of death were common. I once told her to go back to Africa after she said go back to Europe. The school said as I white man I am privileged. I thought how am I privileged if I am attacked just for being white and male, they then told me to leave. I left there but I learnt the truth about race and renounced being a Conservative and became a white nationalist. My parents also started to change and started out saying Pierce's views are taboo and controversial but he has a point to this man is right, I never knew that.

Of course they wouldn't get involved for fear of loosing their jobs but we are trying to get by too at least until I graduate high school.

I then went to another school which was like a combination of the last two. This one homosexual jew accused me of being racist for saying there are only two genders and this LGBT stuff is an abomination to mankind. It was politically correct nonsense like that which annoyed me. I then left there because I couldn't stand it. Also the black psychologist who was only hired being of her skin color was making up rumors that I called her the n-word. They said even breathing as a white guy is racist.

I also learnt about how the jews invented communism and lied about the Holocaust to get the United States as well as European nations to do their bidding. I understood everything at a deep level and it felt right.
Currently I am a young man with still a lot to learn and finishing up high school. I am graduating in three years As for cosmotheism I will learn as much as I can as it is something that makes more sense to me religiously. Besides as Will Williams who was also raised Presbyterian told me, "What has the Church done for our race lately?" I will use these three years to read up hard and study well. Our people needs it and it's very important. That is my story in a nutshell.

This should be news to every white nationalist because it is important to preserve our people and every young kid has a story similar to mine who joins our movement.

White Man 1

Re: Hello from New York

Post by White Man 1 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:02 am

Welcome friend, and thank you for posting your introduction and story. We're glad to have you here, and hope you will continue your journey of education through the articles we have posted here as well as through conversation with our dedicated members. Keep reading, keep your chin up, and keep doing the White thing. In a couple years when you are eligible for membership, we will be glad to consider your application.

In the mean time, please be sure to read over our Forum Rules here

https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3

And our Statement of Purpose here

https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:04 am

What an excellent introduction, goyim123! I already corresponded with you a while back and was proud to have you promoting the National Alliance on other discussion boards even though you are ineligible for NA membership until your 18th birthday..

Hopefully you and your parents can escape from New York City and return to your southern roots.. That place has become unlivable for Whites, especially straight, racially conscious Whites.

What will you be doing for school this year?
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:02 am

Thanks for passing on the "How to defeat a Jewish vampire" video! A bit of laughter now and then is always welcome. ;)
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:19 am

Will Williams wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:04 am
What an excellent introduction, goyim123! I already corresponded with you a while back and was proud to have you promoting the National Alliance on other discussion boards even though you are ineligible for NA membership until your 18th birthday..

Perhaps the rules could be "bent" a little in this particular case?
This person appears to be exactly who WLP had in mind when
he created the National YOUTH Alliance all those many years ago!
Looking forward to meeting "goyim123" in the future! To be sixteen
and already know so much is nothing less than totally astounding!

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:41 am

Goyim! Welcome my young brother, glad to see you here. Your story at times breaks my heart, but I know the challenges have only strengthend you as a person. I am jealous you had so many racially aware relatives as I was severly lacking that guidance at your age. So there's a light in the tunnel eh? :)

Chairman, if you approve, I would also second what Wade said.. Goyim is definitely young and has growing up to do, but I think he has the right stuff for membership. At least from what I've seen of him. It's hard to tell over the internet, but I like him a lot. He seems to have a good character.

Btw Goyim, NA is staying away from Stone Mountain. I don't know what your plans are, but I'd advise you to skip that rally.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:07 am

Grimork wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:41 am
...Chairman, if you approve, I would also second what Wade said.. Goyim is definitely young and has growing up to do, but I think he has the right stuff for membership. At least from what I've seen of him. It's hard to tell over the internet, but I like him a lot. He seems to have a good character...
As you say, Goyim123, like all 16-year-olds, still has some growing up to do before he can join the National Alliance, an adult organization with a minimum age requirement. Since WhiteBiocentrism forum does not have this minimum age requirement he can find fellowship here, be mentored and brought along by caring, like-minded adult members, and aspire to join NA on his 18th birthday as other young White people of age have.

He has made remarkable progress toward full racial consciousness for his age and considering the extreme, sometimes hostile waters in which he has had to swim in ethnically polyglot NYC. How would I have dealt with what he has been subjected to? I can't even imagine since I grew up in the racially segregated South among my own kin with no hostile Jews and other non-Whites constantly threatening me -- a normal upbringing.

Goyim123's maturation from painting his picture of Jesus in art class a short time ago to now independently trying to wrap his young mind around Cosmotheism, because Presbyterianism made no sense to him, is a very good indication of his growth. In his reading the writings of pro-White authors from the age of 12, he could have very easily been mislead down a dead end path by the likes of a silver-tongued snake oil salesman like Matt Heimbach, but he managed to push through that nonsense to discover William Pierce.

He is way ahead of most White adults with his racial consciousness and responsibilities already, and he is patient. He has the will to learn and listens so will naturally assimilate what followers of Dr. Pierce and others' teachings have learned -- and like with so many of us the student will eventually become the teacher. :)
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:29 am

Very well. :D Two short years Goyim! I'll be excited for you to join our ranks. In the mean time, educate yourself as best you can, I'm sure there's other ways you can help out too during your preparation time.

goyim123

Post by goyim123 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:21 am

Will Williams wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:04 am

Hopefully you and your parents can escape from New York City and return to your southern roots.. That place has become unlivable for Whites, especially straight, racially conscious Whites.

What will you be doing for school this year?
I plan to finish high school and get a college degree. I will need to fully take advantage of education in order to become a proper fighter for our people. Once I build up enough money and time in my adult life, I will commit to the goals of the National Alliance. I would find it hard to join as soon as I turn 18 because I will be working on finishing high school and applying for college. I value my activism online and in person but I have to get the essentials out of the way first!

I was thinking of starting anew in Tennessee somewhere in the Appalachian Mountains or moving outward to the Pacific Northwest. I hear Montana and Idaho are some of the Whitest places in the country. Maine is also a great option as well but it is a liberal area.

New York has become unbearable but it has really awakened some Whites who are able to think clearly. They are understanding that New York now in 2020 is just the tip of the iceberg for what they have in store for us.

We need to get as many people as possible out of the gutter and thinking clearly again. This includes rejecting the jewish control over our lives in ways we have not seen before. Such ways include things like movies that promote degeneracy, television shows which normalize interracial couples, unhealthy dieting, falling for the trap of pornography which rots the mind, and most importantly the indoctrination of White children in schools which start at birth.

Luckily my current school isn't anti-White. I can't wait to bail from this monstrosity of a town.

It is an honor to be on this forum and work for our people Chairman Williams and I thank you.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:47 pm

Thank you, goyim123., for the update on your current and future plans.

Of course you had told me previously that it will be seven years before you can apply for NA membership.

We do not have seven years to waste, waiting for the situation our race and nation are in now to become more ideal for Alliance-building. The time for building our resistance to tyranny and work toward our goal of racial separation is now. That's why I must concentrate on working with those with the proper sense of urgency who have already joined NA or who are joining with us now, not years from now when our race will have crossed a point of no return. That's why several months ago I put you in touch with Jim Mathias -- such a man, -- for mentoring until you come of age to become an Alliance member.

Believe me, a college degree now isn't going to mean much in the days to come. One can self-educate as you've been doing for the past four years instead of wasting four years at a 21st Century "liberal" university. It might be better to learn and master a useful trade that will add value to our community than to get a 4-year college diploma that is handed out like candy to non-Whites over more qualified Whites for the devalued "college experience.".