Stone Mountain Rally

Summaries and links to news items
PhuBai68

Re: Stone Mountain Rally

Post by PhuBai68 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:20 pm

Atlanta antifa has quite a page on this rally.

https://atlantaantifa.org/2020/07/18/al ... august-15/
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:15 pm

I saw them link the National Alliance twice on that article. I'm not familiar with the two people previously involved though.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:20 pm

Grimork wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:15 pm
I saw them link the National Alliance twice on that article. I'm not familiar with the two people previously involved though.
That is the intent of the Atlanta antifa writer of that social media claptrap, Grimork. You and nearly every other reader of the piece can't be expected to be familiar with them and their history, but I am.
PhuBai68 wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:20 pm
Atlanta antifa has quite a page on this rally.

https://atlantaantifa.org/2020/07/18/al ... august-15/
Weaver (l) and Doles (third from left) in an impressive gathering of Doles' American Patriots USA' group

What a waste of time, looking through this Facebook bs from Chester Doles and antifa. Antifa mentions several times that Doles was a National Alliance member 20 years ago. So what? The pedophile serial murderer John Wayne Gacy was once a prominent activist for the Democrat Party. Will anti-White antifa harp on that past association? If not, why not? It makes about as much sense as associating NA today with those characters from its past.
John Wayne Gacy with First Lady Roselyn Carter
The other former Alliance member from years ago, Michael Weaver aka Carruthers, is also mentioned. Weaver was part of the NAARG co-plaintiff group that sued the NA in January of 2014 in their failed coup attempt to steal Alliance assets. He has been persona non grata ever since -- for at least six and 1/2 years

The National Alliance will never have any future relationship with either Weaver nor Doles nor with what they are trying to do down in Georgia, pretending to be reformed racists, but now they are <wink! wink!> mainstream Republican Christian constitutionalists. They and those associated with them now have no idea what the National Alliance is about -- never did understand and never will. I saw this quote about Doles in that piece:
"... Chester Doles took the podium and delivered a tearful speech. The individuals who had founded American Patriots USA just two months prior had experienced 'a profound change of heart, soul and mind' due to 'divine intervention from a loving and forgiving God.' 'God turned me upside down and shook me out', claimed Doles, causing Doles to abandon his white supremacist past."

Let me put it like this: If there is any Alliance member who wishes to participate in either Doles' political activity in Georgia or in the 15 August rally at Stone Mountain, he should first resign his Alliance membership. I can't say it any clearer than that.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:40 pm

Hmm hmm. You're a wealth of knowledge Will. Thanks for explaining. Good riddance to bad rubbish I say.

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:21 pm

I guess I've not been keeping up. This is shocking news about Doles' recent shenanigans. Maybe God dropped him on his head when he "turned him upside down and shook him out". :roll:

On the other hand, maybe Chester has always been something of a loose cannon.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:14 pm

I'm not sure if Billy Roper (the only solution is White Revolution) will be at this event but commented that he will be sending a film crew there.
It sounds like Chester will be attending.
The mayor of the town of Stone Mountain put out a news brief about the rally I believe.

City of Stone Mountain
875 Main Street
Stone Mountain, GA 30083
Patricia Wheeler, Mayor
phone: 770-498-8984
fax: 770-498-8609
Friday, August 7, 2020
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT PROTEST ACTIVITIES EXPECTED NEAR THE
VILLAGE AND IN STONE MOUNTAIN PARK
In light of the recent information received about the intended demonstration of protestors slated to gather at Stone Mountain Park on Saturday, August 15, 2020, the City of Stone Mountain, Georgia makes the following announcement to our residents, businesses, and stakeholders.
It is expected that demonstrators are intending to gather for demonstration in Stone Mountain Park on Saturday, August 15, 2020.
Please expect possible road closures and/or redirection of traffic on Saturday, August 15, 2020.
Please also note that public safety plans for the anticipated event are fluid and are subject to change, as necessary, to protect the public. Residents, business owners, and stakeholders may want to consider refraining from travel and other activities within the City that may heighten the risk of engagement with the demonstrators or with any other aspect of the demonstration.
Please know that, to the highest extent possible, planning is being conducted for the safety of the public, for the protection of life and property, and to minimize the impact of the demonstration on Stone Mountain Village.
In the spirit of full transparency, the City of Stone Mountain will continue to engage its residents, citizens, and stakeholders with information that the City has regarding the event. Announcements and updates can be found on the City’s website and will be posted within the City’s Constant Contact and Facebook media applications. For inquiry about the information contained within this announcement please contact City Hall at 770-498-8984 ext. 126 or ext. 130.
City of Stone Mountain, Georgia
Patricia Wheeler, Mayor
ChaQuias Miller-Thornton, City Manager This was sent out Yesterday to the residents of the City.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/showth ... stcount=17

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate ... revolution

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:46 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:14 pm
I'm not sure if Billy Roper (the only solution is White Revolution) will be at this event but commented that he will be sending a film crew there.
It sounds like Chester will be attending.
The mayor of the town of Stone Mountain put out a news brief about the rally I believe.

City of Stone Mountain
875 Main Street
Stone Mountain, GA 30083
Patricia Wheeler, Mayor
phone: 770-498-8984
fax: 770-498-8609
Friday, August 7, 2020
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT PROTEST ACTIVITIES EXPECTED NEAR THE
VILLAGE AND IN STONE MOUNTAIN PARK
In light of the recent information received about the intended demonstration of protestors slated to gather at Stone Mountain Park on Saturday, August 15, 2020, the City of Stone Mountain, Georgia makes the following announcement to our residents, businesses, and stakeholders.
It is expected that demonstrators are intending to gather for demonstration in Stone Mountain Park on Saturday, August 15, 2020.
Please expect possible road closures and/or redirection of traffic on Saturday, August 15, 2020.
Please also note that public safety plans for the anticipated event are fluid and are subject to change, as necessary, to protect the public. Residents, business owners, and stakeholders may want to consider refraining from travel and other activities within the City that may heighten the risk of engagement with the demonstrators or with any other aspect of the demonstration.
Please know that, to the highest extent possible, planning is being conducted for the safety of the public, for the protection of life and property, and to minimize the impact of the demonstration on Stone Mountain Village.
In the spirit of full transparency, the City of Stone Mountain will continue to engage its residents, citizens, and stakeholders with information that the City has regarding the event. Announcements and updates can be found on the City’s website and will be posted within the City’s Constant Contact and Facebook media applications. For inquiry about the information contained within this announcement please contact City Hall at 770-498-8984 ext. 126 or ext. 130.
City of Stone Mountain, Georgia
Patricia Wheeler, Mayor
ChaQuias Miller-Thornton, City Manager This was sent out Yesterday to the residents of the City.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/showth ... stcount=17

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate ... revolution
From the SPLC linked article:
"Defying Pierce's movement elitism, Roper, as the Alliance's deputy membership coordinator, had worked to build bridges to an array of other white supremacist organizations..."

It was predictable that Roper's White Revolution would be an utter failure. He, like Doles and Weaver, never grasped that the National Alliance is an aristocratic organization for elites, not a big tent for yahoos.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:49 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZtVmns ... e=youtu.be

White nationalists, counterprotesters gather in Stone Mountain

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:13 pm

Watching a live feed - truly embarrassing to our side.
The way the antifa punks are attempting to start a confrontation getting right into our side's faces, even snatched a Stars~N~Bars and burned it.
Damn!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:35 pm

What are we gaining from this?