Alliance activism in pictures

Jim Mathias

Re: Alliance activism in pictures

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:17 pm

IndianaCreator wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:56 pm
Unless people interact in person with these ideas they can shelter themselves in fantasy that others are looking further as a result etc. As we did in the Creativity church until before I left put the only member here again to the challenge of handing leaflets in person with me staying in it pending on those results of that final day. Whites very briefly looked at the paper realizing it is something pro-White and crumbled them up then tossed them down. We had several such experiences. The only contacts ever made were people who already sought everything out themselves as we did ourselves also.
Thank you for sharing your anecdotal experiences that came to nothing before you left TCM. Was there a point you wanted to make?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:42 pm

Billboards, anyone?
Activists can display these in your communities
Activists can display these in your communities
Getting the word out in a highly visible way.png (321.09 KiB) Viewed 5747 times
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:32 am

From Madison, Wisconsin comes some interesting reactions to Alliance outreach activities:
A value the Cosmotheist community relies on to protect ourselves
A value the Cosmotheist community relies on to protect ourselves
Madison Wisconsin loves Whites only.png (1.27 MiB) Viewed 5592 times
Hostile presstitutes at 'Madison 365' have censored the website address www.natall.com that appears on the sticker. I sense a news story is about to follow!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:06 pm

Interesting comment about the National Alliance by a mystery-meat presstitute here.
"Dangerous" idea? No, just the necessities for our existence, ma'am.
"Dangerous" idea? No, just the necessities for our existence, ma'am.
Jamie Perez has an opinion.png (334.54 KiB) Viewed 5446 times

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:06 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:06 pm
Interesting comment about the National Alliance by a mystery-meat presstitute here.
Jamie Perez has an opinion.png

Since when did some "Latina's" Tweet become news for White news consumers?

White people are encouraged to contact the Middleton PD and inform them that:

The so-called Southern Poverty Law Center hate group is the most dangerous collection of queers, Jews and other non-White haters of the American majority extant, according to the National Alliance civil rights organization: https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/05/wi ... -the-splc/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

A_whytt_mann

Post by A_whytt_mann » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:08 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:04 am
They just won't stop!!
Screenshot_2020-07-30 Facebook.png

Never give up, never surrender, never quit, never apologize. We can live like that, I believe.
These people go to churches that are most likely over 95% white. When I went to church, my church had no people other than whites. Yet they are so willing and ready to fight for the negro and die for the negro. When will whites be ready to fight for thier own? When will they be ready to die for thier own? Other than that great Ideas for activism I can't wait to join NA and be able to give time to activism hopefully among friends.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:50 pm

I am the White in so-called "White privilege." I am the White in so-called "White supremacy."

I am White, guiltless and proud to be a White separatist, proud to associate only with other determined White separatists -- neither "privileged" nor "supreme" over members of other races because we will be entirely separate from them. Let them deal with their many problems on their own without having us around to blame for them or to pay for them, thank you.

The 18th and 19th century concept of imperialist Europe's, then America's "burden" to lift up the world's non-Whites to the White man's standards is long passé in the 21st century. It is time to wean the "sullen peoples," and wean hard. No more blame-shifting on Whites! They needed us; we do not need them.

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:13 pm

Stickers need not be permanently attached to a carrier. With magnetic sheeting found at hobby stores and elsewhere, a sticker can easily be made to be removable and reapplied when wanted:
Putting the word out that we're here
Putting the word out that we're here
Sticker with magnetic backing.jpg (3.75 MiB) Viewed 4300 times

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:33 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:13 pm
Stickers need not be permanently attached to a carrier. With magnetic sheeting found at hobby stores and elsewhere, a sticker can easily be made to be removable and reapplied when wanted:
Nice, another good idea Jim. Way to go. :)

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:23 pm

Used a magnetic backing for easy removal and emplacement.
Laminated sticker
Laminated sticker
20221031_135954.jpg (2.5 MiB) Viewed 1981 times
Bringing a few copies of Building A New White World along in case someone likes the sticker.