hello!

Grimork

hello!

Post by Grimork » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:12 am

My name is Katherine. Some of you may be familiar with me from Stormfront, if not I look forward to getting to know you. I'm in the process of familiarizing myself more with Dr. Pierce's works and the publications of the National Alliance.

Nice to meet you all and hope to talk soon. :)

Will Williams

Re: hello!

Post by Will Williams » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:53 am

Greetings, Grimork! So nice to see you got registered and are aboard. :D Welcome!
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:31 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:53 am
Greetings, Grimork! So nice to see you got registered and are aboard. :D Welcome!
Glad to be here. :D There is lots and lots to read.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:24 am

Hello Katherine and welcome. I've seen a few of your posts on Stormfront and believe you'll absorb a better understanding of our Cosmotheist creed with our archives as you're already familiar with several essays and tracts by Dr. Pierce. Other notable Whites have contributed here and at National Vanguard www.natvan.com towards a greater understanding of ourselves, other humans around us, and the universe we live in as well and as you'll see in the index of topics. If you're not already familiar with the Cosmotheist Bookstore, you're welcome to visit it at https://cosmotheistchurch.org/shop/ for your further advancement in understanding.

On the lighter side, we do have informal discussion topics as well, and welcome you to participate or create your own threads there too!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:02 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:24 am
Hello Katherine and welcome. I've seen a few of your posts on Stormfront and believe you'll absorb a better understanding of our Cosmotheist creed with our archives as you're already familiar with several essays and tracts by Dr. Pierce. Other notable Whites have contributed here and at National Vanguard www.natvan.com towards a greater understanding of ourselves, other humans around us, and the universe we live in as well and as you'll see in the index of topics. If you're not already familiar with the Cosmotheist Bookstore, you're welcome to visit it at https://cosmotheistchurch.org/shop/ for your further advancement in understanding.

On the lighter side, we do have informal discussion topics as well, and welcome you to participate or create your own threads there too!
Hi Jim! Appreciate it. The more I can learn, the better. Glad I have the time right now to dedicate.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:30 am

Welcome, Katherine. Will spoke highly of you, so I look forward to seeing your contributions to our community. You may have already seem them, but if you have not, take a moment to read though our forum rules and statement of purpose.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:56 am

White Man 1 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:30 am
Welcome, Katherine. Will spoke highly of you, so I look forward to seeing your contributions to our community. You may have already seem them, but if you have not, take a moment to read though our forum rules and statement of purpose.
Thank you. I'm glad to be here. I have read them, but thanks for the reminder anyways. :D

Ray W

Post by Ray W » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:28 am

Hello and welcome from all of us at the WV campus

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:34 am

Ray W wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:28 am
Hello and welcome from all of us at the WV campus
Thank you Ray! The maternal side of my family is in Cabell Co. WV

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:40 pm

Welcome! You are a great asset to Stormfront, and will be to this forum as well.