VFW magazine

PhuBai68

VFW magazine

Post by PhuBai68 » Tue May 26, 2020 2:09 pm

This month's just came today.
I flip it open and see this first thing.
I think the shirt says it all.
Attachments
VFW.jpg
VFW.jpg (1.99 MiB) Viewed 8815 times
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Wade Hampton III

Re: VFW magazine

Post by Wade Hampton III » Tue May 26, 2020 2:54 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 2:09 pm
This month's just came today.
I flip it open and see this first thing.
I think the shirt says it all.
Nothing personal, but I cut this cross-bearing 'coon down to size, Phu Bai.
68775.jpg
68775.jpg (62.83 KiB) Viewed 8811 times

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue May 26, 2020 7:34 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 2:54 pm
68775.jpg

That savage represents his kin all right! I'm a veteran of a foreign war, but don't want anything to do with those flag waving yahoos. I do get the DAV (Disabled Veterans) rag but toss it without reading because it's no different than the VFW 'zine -- all about diversity, sexual and racial equality in the new military.
:roll:
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu May 28, 2020 12:32 am

Will Williams wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 7:34 pm
Wade Hampton III wrote:
68775.jpg

That savage represents his kin all right! I'm a veteran of a foreign war, but don't want anything to do with those flag waving yahoos. I do get the DAV (Disabled Veterans) rag but toss it without reading because it's no different than the VFW 'zine -- all about diversity, sexual and racial equality in the new military.
Minus the addressing information that may be printed on these magazines, they could be <ahem> re-used for spreading the Alliance's message. 8-)

Crappy multiculti propaganda need not go to complete waste!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:50 pm

It seems that this magazine has gone full politically correct this February 2021 issue, almost completely dedicated to black former and active service members.

I also noticed that in the advertisements "not quite white" women with white men - I know many "lifers" seemed to have Filipina or Oriento wives.
Attachments
20210125_104342.jpg
20210125_104342.jpg (2.08 MiB) Viewed 7883 times
20210125_103831.jpg
20210125_103831.jpg (2.38 MiB) Viewed 7883 times
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

A_whytt_mann

Post by A_whytt_mann » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:27 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Wade Hampton III wrote:
68775.jpg

The new military is quite literally full of race traitors and spineless losers. I can not even have a simple friendly discussion with others unless it's about football, or pop culture, or nigger music. I can't talk about the military industrial complex that is loading the pockets of jews, or talk about the wars that are fought for jews, or talk about the constant jewery that goes on in our ranks, or in our government. It's taboo. We have two negro troops, they started a diversity team after the blm riots. They can sit around all day talking about how everything is racist to them, and they are able to have unity as a race. But as soon as I suggest that we unify then it's a problem.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:13 pm

Whytt Mann, if talking about these topics is "a problem," perhaps considering a solution that goes around the problem is warranted. I have no specific answers for your situation as I'm not in your shoes, but use your imagination here to bypass that taboo.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:08 pm

A_whytt_mann wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:27 pm
Will Williams wrote:
Wade Hampton III wrote:
68775.jpg

The new military is quite literally full of race traitors and spineless losers. I can not even have a simple friendly discussion with others unless it's about football, or pop culture, or nigger music. I can't talk about the military industrial complex that is loading the pockets of jews, or talk about the wars that are fought for jews, or talk about the constant jewery that goes on in our ranks, or in our government. It's taboo. We have two negro troops, they started a diversity team after the blm riots. They can sit around all day talking about how everything is racist to them, and they are able to have unity as a race. But as soon as I suggest that we unify then it's a problem.
I don't understand your beef since you're not in the military. Avoid those discussions that irk you. Think about the unfortunate White men who joined the new military and now find their Commander-in-Chief is Joe Biden, and Camilla Harris waiting in the wings to replace him in that role, and on down the line:

Biden's Secretary of Defense

There was an article about a self-hating American three-star white general on National Vanguard a month or so ago decrying "racism" in the ranks of American military. What a pussyboy! I can't locate that article just now, but he typifies the new military.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

A_whytt_mann

Post by A_whytt_mann » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:41 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:08 pm
A_whytt_mann wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:27 pm
Will Williams wrote:
Wade Hampton III wrote:
68775.jpg

I don't understand your beef since you're not in the military. Avoid those discussions that irk you. Think about the unfortunate White men who joined the new military and now find their Commander-in-Chief is Joe Biden, and Camilla Harris waiting in the wings to replace him in that role, and on down the line:

Biden's Secretary of Defense

There was an article about a self-hating American three-star white general on National Vanguard a month or so ago decrying "racism" in the ranks of American military. What a pussyboy! I can't locate that article just now, but he typifies the new military.
I am a current member of the military and it is full of nco self hating whites.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:31 pm

A_whytt_mann wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:41 pm

I am a current member of the military and it is full of nco self hating whites.
My mistake. Sorry. From your introduction here at WB and correspondence with the National Office I assumed you had a regular civilian job. It's miraculous that you got past the screening at your recruitment center, used to detect any "White racism."

I feel for you, being in Commander-in-Chief Biden's sterile, actually anti-White military. If you plan to stay in, try to matriculate if you can into a MOS that has mostly White fellow soldiers, one where you might learn skills you can use when you get out. I was in Special Forces back in the 1960s which was lily White then, so managed to stay clear of Blacks. I will not encourage any young White to enter the American military today.

Keep your racial feelings to yourself, unless you want an early out, then declare that you are a racist and that you can't stand Negroes, Jews, Mestizos, or especially queers and transexuals. Even if you are bounced with a "less than honorable" discharge, expressing your true feelings is an honorable act and shows moral courage. You would not want to work for anyone when you become a civilian again who will hold your decision against you. Live the life of a proud WRL (White Racial Loyalist). I found that article that I'd mentioned earlier about the disgusting
white 3-star General that was published on National Vanguard on 23 December: https://nationalvanguard.org/2020/12/th ... commander/

The White Commander
by Saxon Day

IN THE 1950s when the American government was looking for a site to build the proposed United States Air Force Academy, legendary patriot Charles Lindbergh was on the advisory panel.

They ultimately selected Colorado Springs. When they struck ground, they must have had such high hopes. But like so much in American life, since that time the Academy has gone to Hell — a particularly horrible kind of Hell.

The year was 2017 and Donald Trump had just been elected and inaugurated. On the day he was inaugurated, Jewish-controlled journalist Chris Matthews referred to Trump’s slogan “America First” as “Hitlerian.” We can only wish, of course. But in the context of what turned out to be closer to a typical Republican presidency than even Ted Cruz might have wished, such Hitler references were gratuitous at best. But they certainly set the media tone for the next four years; it did not take long before a Trump official who wanted to curtail immigration was being called “Baby Goebbels.”

Perhaps it’s helpful to point out that the way that you know that Trump is not Hitler, and this official is not Goebbels, is that the people who said such things are still walking around loose.

Such is the ideological — and hysterical — background to a September day in 2017 when the cadets at the Air Force Academy were suddenly assembled.

The cadets likely thought right away that something very important had transpired. Had we been bombed? Was it another 9/11? Had the FSB occupied the Pentagon? Such thoughts as this must have gone through the assembled throng’s heads when, as the superintendent (who we shall call the White Commander) took his place at the podium, a veritable phalanx of “brass” followed him in. They soon began to flank him, some standing near him, some lining the walls of the room on either side. Indeed, the cadets probably felt surrounded, hemmed in, and enveloped by the full might and authority of the Force. A ripple of nervousness shot through the crowd.

A discerning eye might have noticed that to the White Commander’s right were three women. In the middle was an angry-looking Black female who looked like she would have been a handful, even to a cadet, in a dark alley.

As the tension grew. the White Commander spoke. Some “racial slurs,” he said, had been written on a message board down at the prep school.

So that’s what this is all about? Racism?

The White Commander then began to light into his charges, to berate them. He was almost screaming. And he seemed to be reveling in pouring opprobrium on them. He demanded that they be outraged at these “racial slurs” — or, he said, they should “get out.” He shouted that they should be, must be, “outraged as human beings” — whatever that means. A snarling and scornful look was in the White Commander’s eyes. His voice and demeanor dripped with contempt and hatred for his own cadets.

The brigadiers, the colonels, the generals, and all the officials with them looked intently at the cadets, somber, grave; they all seemed to be wordlessly saying that the most heinous of all crimes had been committed: racism.

The White Commander said he did not have to remind them (though he did) of the backdrop to all this: Ferguson, Charlottesville, the NFL protests

Here the White Commander slipped out of his depth, for of course the White Commander had no earthly idea that the first two of his “backdrops” prove the exact opposite of what he was trying to say: Ferguson was a case of a police officer doing his job perfectly — and the media lying about it; the second is a case of Antifa disrupting a lawful assembly and the Virginia authorities setting up and railroading the White patriots — and the media lying about it.

That the White Commander should know facts easily accessible to anyone over seven years old with two good eyes is apparently too much to ask. As for the NFL protests, millionaires complaining when violent, feral Blacks are from time to time justly shot dead by the police leaves one wondering what the issue is.

But for the White Commander, the “specter” of racism in Ferguson, in Charlottesville, and in even the mildest opposition to Colin Kaepernick was very, very real. They were the moral equivalent of “Germany in the 1930s” — that is, powerful and irrefutable totems of the Stations of the Anti-White Cross. They are talismans belonging to the Brown and the Black and they hold a religious meaning which can never be questioned, except perhaps by devils in human form who should be exterminated immediately.

And, with these references, the White Commander had them where he wanted them. Without any shame, he added that nothing should ever hinder the “power of our diversity.”

He intoned that “we are all races.” He piously mouthed the words “Diversity is our strength.”

He did not say that discipline is our strength, or courage, or loyalty, or any other of the warrior virtues. No, “diversity” is our strength, a thought that never occurred to any American general from Washington through Patton. At the end, he seemed to be in a kind of emotional ecstasy. The kids got the message. All men are created, you know the thing. The White man has got to go.

The White Commander was done.

It says more than a little about the depravity of our political life that the video of the White Commander laying on this blood libel on White people, obnoxiously spewing forth his mindless anti-White drivel, went viral nearly instantaneously. The White Commander became an instant celebrity, an instant “hero,” on all the anti-American channels.

The consensus among them was that finally, finally, here we have a White man standing up for decency in Trump’s America. Standing up for our little brown brothers, for the queers and the migrants. Mexicans are never rapists, after all, and they only send their best. Perhaps, just perhaps, democracy won’t die in darkness. Perhaps when this cold night of White supremacy has passed, the tatters of the Republic can be slowly re-stitched together by good men like this, men who not only hate their own kin, but hate them passionately.

Some of you know by now that it was all a farce, a travesty, a lie.

Those anti-Black “racial slurs” on the message board at the Air Force Academy prep school? They were a hoax. When the officials finally got off their communist high horse and looked into the matter objectively, it took them but a quick minute to discover what any of us could have told them: A Congoid cadet wrote the anti-Black words. Imagine my shock.

Could any reader of National Vanguard have seen this coming from 10,000 miles away? Even Mr. Magoo could have seen it. But “big man” and military officer White Commander could not see it when it was one foot in front of his face. Neither could the colonels, the angry academics, or the White reporters who get Jewish paychecks. No, they all sit on high in their White-hating citadels and don’t bother to investigate before going off half-cocked with their vile slanders on White people; they had found “racism” that required stamping out; they needed to prove their “virtue” and impose it on us all — and that was all that mattered.

What really happened was that someone had fabricated a blood libel on the White race. A Black did that. And the White Commander gladly propagated the blood libel.

Having learned that his entire “viral” speech was a baseless lie, he didn’t care. No one on his side did.

After all, this “hate crime” — the posting of a word on a message board — is something that could have happened. And that is all that matters. That’s all that matters when creeping, or galloping, but always menacing, “fascism” is upon us. That’s all that matters when White people are starting to wake up.

You would think that when the White Commander got caught out in his hatred of Whites and in his abetting of a lie he would have apologized. You’d think that his superiors would be mortified by his moral preening in a false cause.

You would think that they would have busted him down to private, stripped him of his bars, or simply dishonorably discharged him for his brazen lying — or court martialed and shot him when the guilty verdict came back. But none of this happened; he continued to be the leader of the cadets — leading them, I think it is safe to assume, to their perdition. His lies, his foolishness, his unjustified venom, and his idiotic posturing were not even speed bumps on the road to his complete lionization. That it was all a lie was neither here nor there.

When it got wind of this story, the Jew Anti-Defamation League (it should be called the Anti-White League) had the gall to give the White Commander an award. So, instead of being disgraced by the egg all over his face, the White Commander was invited to receive his award at a gala event in the rotunda of City Hall in the degenerate city of San Francisco. This despicable ceremony was also attended by the Asian mayor of that city, Ed Lee, and by a man named Gascon who recently became the attorney general of Los Angles by running on a platform which promised to de-criminalize crime. And, of course, also present was the Grand Reptile himself, the leader of the ADL: Jonathan Greenblatt.

The most interesting thing about the award that Greenblatt bestowed on the White Commander was that it was said to be an award for “Americanism.” Time was when this word would have summoned up images of mother and apple pie — of honesty, integrity, uprightness, fairness — and White people.

But no more. Now the notion of “Americanism” has been hijacked by our enemies to mean a commitment to denouncing, suppressing, and crushing all things White — a hate they have codified in what they call the “American creed” of pluralism, mass immigration, and never having or expressing forbidden thoughts. “This is who we are,” Americans! — or so they want us to think.

This is what you get when you allow the scum of the Earth into your White paradise.

When asked, the White Commander sloughed off all questions about the pesky fact that the “hate crime” hadn’t really happened. He was still in the glow of his Jew award. He said it didn’t really matter either way what really happened. Sinking to a vile new low, the White Commander said “Regardless of the circumstances under which those words were written, they were written, and that deserved to be addressed. You can never over-emphasize the need for a culture of dignity and respect ― and those who don’t understand those concepts aren’t welcome here.”

The White Commander does do one thing very well: take orders. Even implicit orders. When a Jew grunts something about yet another “evil White man” — Fully on board, Sir! The proposed eventual extinction of our race? — Fully on board, Sir! The putrid “rainbow” ideology of sodomy and sex-mutilation? — Fully on board, Sir!

As for us, the regular White guys who built and still keep this country running, he wouldn’t wait too long to slit our throats if there was a nickel in it. Or a pat on the head from Jonathan Greenblatt.