Uncle Joe, come on man!

Will Williams

Uncle Joe, come on man!

Post by Will Williams » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:21 pm

The liberal-left Democracy Now TV channel sometimes exposes their own. A charge of sexual assault by Joe Biden has emerged with his victim interviewed by hosts Amy Goodman and Juan Gonzalez:
https://www.democracynow.org/2020/3/31/ ... al_assault

“It Shattered My Life”: Former Joe Biden Staffer
Tara Reade Says He Sexually Assaulted Her in 1993

MARCH 31, 2020

Tara:
And then he — it was one, as I described, fluid moment. [Senator Biden] was talking to me, and he said some things that I don’t recall. And I was up against the wall. And he — I remember the coldness of the wall. And I remember his hands underneath my blouse and underneath my skirt, and his fingers penetrating me as he was trying to kiss me and I was pulling away. And he pulled back, and he said, “Come on, man. I heard you liked me.” But he was angry. It was like a tight voice. And he tended to smile when he was angry. And he isn’t like the Uncle Joe like everybody talks about now. He was younger. He was my dad’s age at that time and very strong. And he looked insulted and angry. And I remember feeling like I had done something wrong when he said that statement. And then I was standing there when he said — he was still near me. He said — pointed his finger and said, “You’re nothing to me. You’re nothing.” And he walked away...

More here: https://thetruthrevolution.net/joe-bide ... ed-by-him/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PhuBai68

Re: Uncle Joe, come on man!

Post by PhuBai68 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:22 pm

I'm thinking that the DNC big wigs are rethinking having creepy Joe running against Trump.
I would not be surprised to see Andy Cuomo put in that slot after a contested convention.
He's terrible for whites - anti-gun, DL's to illegals, in state tuition to illegals, sanctuary state.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:52 am

PhuBai68 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:22 pm
I'm thinking that the DNC big wigs are rethinking having creepy Joe running against Trump.
I would not be surprised to see Andy Cuomo put in that slot after a contested convention.
He's terrible for whites - anti-gun, DL's to illegals, in state tuition to illegals, sanctuary state.
All Democrats, including Cuoma, are bad for White Americans; so are all Republicans. I can't name even one from either party that represents the interests of the shrinking White majority.

---
Definition of majority rule
a political principle providing that a majority usually constituted by fifty percent plus one of an organized group will have the power to make decisions binding upon the whole.
---

The operative word being organized. That's where our Alliance comes in. The reason minorities rule today is because they are organized.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:34 pm

Yaknow Will, I wonder just "how many" politicians are really on our side but have to play the 'diversity is our strength' role?
We know that LBJ used the word "nigger" to describe blacks, we know also that Nixon didn't trust Jews and I bet a twenty dollar bill against a stale half eaten doughnut that Hillary uses all sorts of epithets.
Just wondering "how many" are really secretly on our side?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:58 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:34 pm
Yaknow Will, I wonder just "how many" politicians are really on our side but have to play the 'diversity is our strength' role?
We know that LBJ used the word "nigger" to describe blacks, we know also that Nixon didn't trust Jews and I bet a twenty dollar bill against a stale half eaten doughnut that Hillary uses all sorts of epithets.

None, PB. They all must toe their party's line -- Democrat and Republican -- of democracy, diversity, forced integration, support of Israel, and lately, even LGBT. :lol: Politicians who say in private what they believe, like Nixon and Johnson, but will not repeat in public are moral cowards. That goes for nearly all politicians, except maybe a few local ones who don't worry what Jew-controlled media say about them and speak their minds.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:01 am

Will Williams wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:58 pm
PhuBai68 wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:34 pm

None, PB. They all must toe their party's line -- Democrat and Republican -- of democracy, diversity, forced integration, support of Israel, and lately, even LGBT. :lol: Politicians who say in private what they believe, like Nixon and Johnson, but will not repeat in public are moral cowards. That goes for nearly all politicians, except maybe a few local ones who don't worry what Jew-controlled media say about them and speak their minds.
Nixon especially was the definition of moral coward. He worked to make a real change in Washington, but, like all the rest of the crooked politicians, gave up just shy of bringing the whole cabal down.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:25 am

Anyone who wants to believe a politician is on our side and supports them ought to take up rattlesnake kissing, the results from doing either are likely to be the same.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:44 am

I saw this meme and thought it was funny.
Attachments
92335591_10158381877214548_532291347286065152_o.png
92335591_10158381877214548_532291347286065152_o.png (852.68 KiB) Viewed 5732 times

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:52 am

UPDATE:
---

Demand grows for Biden to address
Tara Reade allegations as Democrats
wrestle with #MeToo hypocrisy

by Andrea Germanos
April 28, 2020

Former Vice President Joe Biden is facing a growing demand to address the credible sexual assault allegation made by former Senate staffer Tara Reade as the Democratic Party itself faces accusations of hypocrisy in terms of the #MeToo movement.

“We have reached a point where it is journalistic malpractice for anyone interviewing Biden to refuse to ask him about Tara Reade’s allegations, the mounting supporting evidence in her case and the numerous other allegations of his misconduct toward women,” author and The Intercept co-founder Jeremy Sachill tweeted on Tuesday.

The increased pressure on Biden and his party comes as new reporting this week and last further corroborated Reade’s account of the alleged 1993 attack, which Reade first detailed in full on journalist Katie Halper’s podcast last month.

While Biden’s presidential campaign has said the accusations are false, the deeper scrutiny into the case has made the silence of the candidate himself and many of his supporters all the more problematic for those in Democratic Party circles who in recent years have championed the #MeToo movement, which has as one of its central tenents the responsibility to take seriously such accusations by women against powerful men.

“This happened, and I know it did because I remember talking about it,” Lynda LaCasse told Business Insider of the alleged attack.

LaCasse was Reade’s neighbor in the mid 1990s and told the Insider that Reade shared details of the event in question with her in 1995 or ’96.

“I remember her saying, here was this person that she was working for and she idolized him,” LaCasse told the outlet. “And he kind of put her up against a wall. And he put his hand up her skirt and he put his fingers inside her. She felt like she was assaulted, and she really didn’t feel there was anything she could do.”

Lorraine Sanchez, a former legislative staffer in Sen. Jack O’Connell’s office, also backed up Reade’s accusation.

“[Reade said] she had been sexually harassed by her former boss while she was in DC,” Sanchez told Insider, “and as a result of her voicing her concerns to her supervisors, she was let go, fired.”

Audio that resurfaced last week also backs up Reade’s claim. As Ryan Grim reported at The Intercept, Reade’s mother called in to “Larry King Live” on August 11, 1993 to talk about how her daughter had suffered at the hands of a powerful boss and had no recourse other than the press.

“My daughter has just left there, after working for a prominent senator, and could not get through with her problems at all, and the only thing she could have done was go to the press, and she chose not to do it out of respect for him,” said the anonymous woman, whom Reade confirmed to Grim was her mother.

With Biden now the presumptive nominee, the accusations have exposed a major obstacle for Democrats eager to defeat President Donald Trump—himself accused by dozens of women of sexual harassment and assault.

How can anyone endorse #Biden and claim to champion women??#TaraReade

Writing for The Cut, journalist Rebecca Traister said the entire situation is a “grievous mess,” one that has put Democratic women and other feminists in a nearly impossible position.

Now that he is the presumptive choice, [Biden] may in fact be the only presidential bulwark against Donald Trump, who is both murderous and incompetent and whose reelection would lead to further cataclysmic collapse of our environment, health-care system, courts, and democracy, with fatal results that will redound more negatively to women than to men and most negatively of all to women with the fewest resources. In the fight to prevent this, Biden and his campaign will be calling on women — especially the women who have challenged him in the past, including on feminist grounds—to help him build support by rallying other women around him. That rallying will now have to entail somehow papering over the disgust and dismay provoked by multiple allegations of inappropriate touching and alleged assault made against yet another would-be president.

Traister specifically tackles the issue of what the accusations will mean for Biden’s pick for vice president—who he said will be a woman—but others said the implications go beyond that for the Democratic presumptive nominee:

As the candidate faces credible assault allegations, his progressive female colleagues are being offered a poisoned chalice.

Sarah Jones, writing for the Intelligencer on Monday, noted that as “corroborative evidence for Reade’s account begins to mount, Democratic voters find themselves in an unpalatable situation” just as the general election begins in earnest.

“Topping the ticket of one party is Donald Trump, who has been accused of sexual harassment and assault by over two dozen women,” explained Jones. “On the other side is Biden, whose handling of the Anita Hill hearing and previous support for the Hyde Amendment, which bans the use of public funds for abortion, already made him a difficult candidate for some women to support.”

In his Monday column for The Week, Ryan Cooper argued that the whole debacle has exposed serious hypocrisy among Democratic supporters who championed #MeToo, many of them now ignoring or explaining away allegations against their candidate after raising uproar when it was Trump or Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh facing similar charges.

“Now Democrats are set to blow a hole in the movement with their probable nomination of former Vice President Joe Biden for president,” wrote Cooper.

The progress gained by the feminist movement will “be grossly undermined if Democrats choose to look past Biden’s allegations for political reasons,” Cooper argued. “Republicans already basically dismiss sexual assault allegations against their co-partisans out of hand; if Democrats do the same for the leader of their party it will do a great deal to move us back to the pre-#MeToo past, when far too many people looked the other way at abuses committed by powerful politicians. One cannot create a broad political norm against sexual misconduct if the issue becomes a partisan football for both parties.”
---
Source:https://www.alternet.org/2020/04/demand ... hypocrisy/

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:28 am

Creepy Uncle Joe
Attachments
Biden sniffing hair.jpg
Biden sniffing hair.jpg (79.72 KiB) Viewed 5587 times