Heinous Black and Other Non-White on White Crimes

Summaries and links to news items
PhuBai68

Re: Heinous Black and Other Non-White on White Crimes

Post by PhuBai68 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:15 pm

Why anyone (white) would even go into this place is beyond me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70IlSBv ... q0igK1OklQ
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:12 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:Why anyone (white) would even go into this place is beyond me.
They are impaired (read: oblivious to Black on White racial predation)
Never go into a Popeye's restaurant. They hire nigger predators, likely to spit in your food if they don't physically attack you.

I haven't patronized a McDonalds since 1977 when I encountered a similar, uppity all-Black staff in one of them.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:55 pm

Will Williams wrote:
PhuBai68 wrote:Why anyone (white) would even go into this place is beyond me.
They are impaired (read: oblivious to Black on White racial predation)
Never go into a Popeye's restaurant. They hire nigger predators, likely to spit in your food if they don't physically attack you.

I haven't patronized a McDonalds since 1977 when I encountered a similar, uppity all-Black staff in one of them.
Yeah, I got slammed to the asphalt from behind by a nigger boy outside a dog racing track once. Him and his three buddies then tried to beat on me - but I got up and beat the one who slammed me's ass and speared him to the ground and beat his ass some more until his buddies knocked me off of him and they all ran off. I suffered no serious injuries at all.

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:31 pm

Lawsuit: Actress, Model Beaten By 10-15 Attackers: ‘F*** Those White B****es’

An actress and a model were allegedly attacked by a group of about 10–15 individuals early Sunday morning after leaving a Manhattan bar, a lawsuit claims.

According to the New York Post, the suit says actress Jennifer Agostini, 43, and swimsuit model Prendinellys Garcia, 47, were attacked on their way out of the Sky Room. The attackers reportedly yelled racist comments at the women during the beatdown, including: “white motherf***ers,” “dirty white b****es,” and “f*** those white b****es and their money.”

00:30 / 00:30
TOP ARTICLES
1/6
READ MORE
Chinese Communist Party Is Censoring People In America For Talking About Hong
Kong

The lawsuit is “seeking to force the venue to hang on to surveillance footage” and other records of the alleged attack, the Post reported.

The victims, according to the Post, have not filed a police report.

“It was just this stampede as we were leaving,” Agostini told the New York outlet. “We just got rushed and assaulted by, I can’t tell you by how many people.”

Agostini sent photos to the Post of her bruised, swollen, and scarred face, which can be viewed below.

“I was pushed onto the ground and eight individual jumped on top of me and brutally assaulted me. I have five stitches in my head. My whole eye is closed. I am going to have numerous scars on my face,” Agostini recalled to the Post.

The actress is set to star in the upcoming show “Brooklyn Ties.”

“I’m a lead character on the series in March,” she said, “and I have to now go see numerous plastic surgeons, and I also have to go back to the concussion center to MRI my head.”

“I have a black eye,” Garcia told the Post. “I have been having a lot of headaches. My whole entire body hurts. They were punching and kicking me on my body.”

“Jennifer got the worst of it,” the model noted, according to the New York Daily News, “There were two or three bouncers there, and no one was doing anything.”

“They were screaming, ‘These white b****es!’” Garcia added, noting that most of the attackers were black females. “I’m Puerto Rican, my girlfriends are white, my husband’s white, everybody else is white. It was crazy.”

Agostini and Garcia do not know what initially sparked the beatdown, though the claims of anti-white comments coming from the alleged attackers clearly points to a racial component.

“The incident touched off when one of their friends tried to go back into the bar for a forgotten credit card after their party had left, according to court papers,” the Post reported. “A bouncer pushed the woman, and they got into a verbal spat when [Garcia’s husband Cal] Stuart told him to lay off, the husband claimed.”

According to the Daily News, the bouncer is described in court papers as “black male, bald head, white goatee, wandering eye approximately six-feet two-inches tall, wearing a black turtle neck and black pants.”

“All of a sudden, 10 to 15 people jumped us,” Mr. Stuart said, adding, “These are beautiful women and their faces are distorted.”

Chris Selletti, a friend of Agostini’s, “said he suffered a ‘puncture to his lung and rib area,'” the Daily News noted.

The Sky Bar Times Square Inc., which is Sky Room’s parent company, along with two other companies, are named in the lawsuit.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/lawsuit- ... 0PSh-RMuMc

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:13 pm

14-Year-Old Trump Supporter Beaten, Hospitalized by Black Children

https://www.theconservativebrief.com/14 ... -children/

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:48 pm

Her Name Is Tessa Majors: White 18-Year-Old Female College Student Murdered in "Robbery Gone Wrong" in New York City By 3 Black Teenagers

What are the elites in New York City trying to cover up? They’ve already dubbed it a “robbery gone wrong.”

We know the three teens involved in the murder of Tessa Majors (a white female attending Barnard College) were black. Why? Because the corporate media in the world’s most important city have done everything possible to keep this story quiet and from truly exploding into an orgy of racial sensationalism.

“Thou shall not promote black-on-white murders” is one of the main commandments the Society of Professional Journalists dictates as gospel. [Barnard freshman Tessa Majors’ fatal stabbing was caught on video, NY Post, December 17, 2019]:

Grainy surveillance video captured the robbery and fatal stabbing of Barnard College freshman Tessa Majors in Morningside Park, it emerged in a Tuesday court hearing for one of her alleged murderers.

A surveillance camera mounted atop a security booth near the entrance to the park was rolling as three alleged teenage muggers accosted and knifed Majors, 18, on Dec. 11, an NYPD investigator testified.

“It’s a pixelated video,” said Detective Wilfredo Acevedo, adding that the clip captured “a little scuffle at the bottom of the steps, and poking motions towards the victim.”

The video’s existence emerged in a Manhattan Family Court hearing for Zyairr Davis, 13, charged with felony murder in the case.

Davis, the only member of the trio charged thus far, has purportedly admitted to taking part in the robbery, but denied stabbing Majors, authorities have said.

Under questioning by Davis’ lawyer, Acevedo affirmed that the video does not show Davis lay a hand on Majors, while his two alleged accomplices, both 14, put Majors in a chokehold, robbed her and stabbed her.

One of the middle-schoolers was arrested last week but released as cops continue to build their case, while the other — believed to be the alleged stabber — jumped out of a car and fled on Monday while he was being driven to speak with cops, sources have said.

“He [Davis] observed one of the individuals reaching into the victim’s pocket and removing something,” testified Acevedo. “He said it was a plastic bag.

“He heard Ms. Majors yell for help and refuse to get robbed,” Acevedo continued. “She was just refusing to give up her property.

“He said one of the individuals had the knife and stabbed her.”

Prior to the robbery, Acevedo also testified, Davis allegedly saw one of the two other teens drop “a red-handled knife,” then picked it back up and handed it to them.

The murder weapon has yet to be recovered, according to police sources.

After being stabbed, Majors dragged herself up a flight of stairs and to a Columbia University security booth, where she collapsed and was found by a guard with what proved to be mortal wounds, sources said.

It wasn’t immediately clear whether that security booth is the one that holds the camera.

Judge Carol Goldstein ruled in the probable cause hearing that the case against Davis can proceed.

Davis, wearing a gray and black sweater, gray sweatpants and Air Jordan sneakers, said nothing but repeatedly bit his lower lip throughout the proceeding.

Tessa Majors, a white 18-year-old female, “fought back” against the three black teenagers who stabbed her to death (and yes, we will soon discover they were black).

That’s a lot more one can say about her will to live in the face of death than white conservatives who are being targeted for replacement by our elite in America, but are too afraid to say anything about it out of fear of being labelled a racist.

Rest in peace, Tessa.

https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/her-name-is-t ... Yv27TC7tvY

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:57 pm

Black Male Who Murdered White Ex-Penn State Quarterback in Philadelphia Cleared of Most Charges, Becomes Celebrity to Black Community in the City

Previously on SBPDL — His Name Is Sean Schellenger: Philadelphia NAACP Trying to Downplay the Murder of White Former Penn State Quarterback by Black Male

Sean Schellenger was a white man, who played quarterback at Penn State. He lived in Philadelphia, a 41 percent black city. He was murdered in 2018 by a black male.

This black male was acquitted of the charge of murder, and will only face two years of probation for murdering Schellenger (of course, the probation is for tampering with evidence, since he was cleared of manslaughter).

In fact, 22-year-old Michael White is a celebrity to the black community of Philadelphia. One black journalist wrote about how she hugged him when she spotted Michael White walking on the streets of city… [Michael White’s lawyer: ‘When I saw him, I saw my son, wide-eyed and like a deer in headlights’, Philadelphia Inquirer, October 22, 2019]:

It had been seven years since Keir Bradford-Grey, who heads the Defender Association of Philadelphia, had stood before a jury and litigated a case.

But there she was representing Michael White, 22, who had been charged with fatally stabbing real estate developer Sean Schellenger during a scuffle near Rittenhouse Square last year.

And this wasn’t just any old manslaughter case but one that had attracted national attention because it symbolized long-standing tensions over race and class.

As the mother of a black boy, the 45-year-old chief defender brought a unique perspective.

So she went to attorneys Jonathan Strange and Dan Stevenson, who initially headed up White’s defense, and “they were gracious enough to allow me to be part of the team.”

“When I saw him, I saw my son, wide-eyed and like a deer in headlights. [He was] not a malicious kid but someone who could get into an unfortunate situation. That’s what I saw when I saw Mike,” she told me Monday during an interview at the Defender Association office, at 1441 Sansom St. “I didn’t see a troublemaker. I just couldn’t see that in his face, let alone when he talked to me.”

Bradford-Grey is sensitive to how America perceives black males as threatening and criminal. She didn’t want White’s case to go the way of the five falsely accused boys portrayed in Ava DuVernay’s 2019 docudrama When They See Us .

She also didn’t like the narrative that she kept seeing in the media about White being an instigator because he involved himself in an exchange between Schellenger, who was white, and a motorist blocking traffic at 17th and Chancellor Streets.

It annoyed her how reporters described White — who testified that he was on a break from college at the time of the stabbing — as a food deliveryman, because it “drives a certain perspective.”

“He was just a private kid who didn’t know who to trust,” Bradford-Grey said of White, who had been accepted to eight historically black colleges. “He’s very expressive in his poetry, but it was hard for him to talk about himself.”

Bradford-Grey argued in court that White, who pulled out a knife during his encounter with Schellenger, had acted in self-defense. “It was never his intent to kill him,” she told me.

Jurors deliberated for eight hours over two days.

“I kept saying: ‘Please let them see what we see. I hope we did a good enough job. I hope we brought to light what we needed to,’ ” she said. “And I hoped that they looked at him when he testified and saw who this young man was and who he wasn’t and who he was being portrayed as.”

On Thursday, White was acquitted of all charges except tampering with evidence. His sentencing is scheduled for December.

Shortly after the verdict, I spotted him walking along Market Street. I ran up and all but grabbed him after he told me the verdict. A friend who was with me gave him a bear hug.

We were sad about Schellenger’s death, but excited that White had been acquitted and that he had gotten a second chance at life.

As for Bradford-Grey, she felt like celebrating but went home and slept. I’ll bet it was her best sleep ever.

In a city where black elected officials push to ban bullet proof glass at convenience stores because it represents an “indignity” to blacks, what type of justice did the family of a white man murdered by a black man expect to get?

His name is Sean Schellenger. His life mattered too, but we all know what being white in Philly means, right?

Rest in peace, Sean.

https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/black-male-wh ... u56wG_dPZo

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:19 am

Update: https://www.foxnews.com/us/teenager-14- ... ajors-nypd

The three "at risk urban youth" who murdered Tessa
because she would not give them her cell phone.

Source: https://nypost.com/2019/12/20/nypd-rele ... sa-majors/

---
Benjamin Bice wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:48 pm
Her Name Is Tessa Majors: White 18-Year-Old Female College Student Murdered in "Robbery Gone Wrong" in New York City By 3 Black Teenagers

What are the elites in New York City trying to cover up? They’ve already dubbed it a “robbery gone wrong.”

We know the three teens involved in the murder of Tessa Majors (a white female attending Barnard College) were black. Why? Because the corporate media in the world’s most important city have done everything possible to keep this story quiet and from truly exploding into an orgy of racial sensationalism.

“Thou shall not promote black-on-white murders” is one of the main commandments the Society of Professional Journalists dictates as gospel. [Barnard freshman Tessa Majors’ fatal stabbing was caught on video, NY Post, December 17, 2019...
---

https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/her-name-is-t ... Yv27TC7tvY
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:49 am

Three workers fatally stabbed at Knoxville truck stop, suspect shot and killed

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – A stabbing suspect who was shot and killed after fatally stabbing three women and hospitalizing a fourth at a Knoxville truck stop early Tuesday has been identified by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

The deceased suspect, Idris Abdus-Salaam, 33, was a truck driver from Durham, North Carolina.

The three deceased victims were all employed at the Pilot Travel Center on Strawberry Plains Pike. They have been identified as:

Joyce Whaley, 57
Patricia Denise Nibbe, 51
Nettie R. Spencer, 41

https://www.wate.com/news/breaking-news ... 9PbOE368Go
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:16 am

Joyce Whaley, 57
Patricia Denise Nibbe, 51
Nettie R. Spencer, 41
---

There were actually four female victims of this crazy Negro Muslim. All four were probably White, only those that he murdered have been identified. The fourth female this coward stabbed is hospitalized.

More here, with photos of two of the White females, Joyce and Patricia: https://gellerreport.com/2020/04/tenn-s ... rman.html/