Amuse us!
Reinhard

Drunk Voodoo Nigress with 3 EBT Cards Demolishes News Truck

Post by Reinhard » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:21 am

Vivencia 
Bellegarde

Vivencia 
Bellegarde's Handiwork

A Cadillac-driving DUI suspect — charged with running a Boston Globe delivery truck off Interstate 93 and onto the Leverett Connector — was carrying three EBT cards, mocked a cop “for paying for food when she gets it for free” and threatened to put a voodoo curse on him, according to a police report.

“I questioned her as to why she had other peoples (sic) EBT cards and she 
began screaming that I was a ‘dumb (expletive)’ for paying for food when she gets it for free,” trooper William Koko cinski wrote of Vivencia 
Bellegarde, 25, of Everett, noting she had her own electronic benefits transfer card and also the cards of two other people.

“She repeatedly called me a racist and told me she was from Haiti and she was gonna ‘put voodoo on my white ass,’” Kokocinski wrote. “(She) told me to Google her name and find out who I was ‘fucking with’. She further explained that her name translated means ‘give life take life’ and she emphasized ‘TAKE LIFE’. She then shouted that she was ‘coming for all you white motherfuckers.’”

A spokesman for the state Department of Transitional Assistance, which administers welfare, said in a statement the agency has been notified of Bellegarde’s EBT cards “and will take appropriate action.”

“DTA investigates every
tip that it receives from members of the public or law enforcement, and refers cases to the auditor’s Bureau of Special Investigations for further action, which has the power to investigate potential criminal matters,” the statement said.

Bellegarde, who is listed as unemployed in court 
papers, is being held on $10,000 bail on charges of drunken driving causing serious injury. Surveillance video of the 3:13 a.m. Monday crash shows a car slamming into the Globe truck, forcing it off the roadway and into a frightening 40-foot free fall. The truck came apart on impact with the Leverett Connector 
on-ramp below.

The truck driver, Paul Healy Jr., 35, of Brockton, was taken to Massachusetts General Hospital, where he was in fair condition yesterday. He declined to comment yesterday through a family member.

Bellegarde told cops she’d left a party prior to the crash, and “didn’t care about the guy she hit because he isn’t dead and that all she cares about is smoking a cigarette,” the report says. Her mood fluctuated greatly during booking, the report says, and at one point she began crying about her 5-year-old child.
Bellegarde at first denied driving the heavily damaged 2006 Cadillac DTS sedan, which Kokocinski spotted while on his way to the Globe truck crash, police said. Bellegarde’s attorney, Hassan Williams, said his client “has no comment. She’s looking forward to her day in court.”

Bellegarde’s driving record
includes 10 suspensions, many for failing to pay citations. Last year, her license was suspended for 30 days in connection with a first-offense drunken-driving charge in Lincoln from September 2011. Her license will be suspended for three years because she refused a Breathalyzer test in Monday’s crash, according to the Registry of Motor Vehicles.

The Lincoln arrest report says Bellegarde reeked of booze and had front-end damage on her car when she called cops to ask them for help with her tires on a 5 a.m. trek home from a Boston club.

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/lo ... A2inA.dpuf

Will Williams

Re: Drunk Voodoo Nigress with 3 EBT Cards Demolishes News Tr

Post by Will Williams » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:53 am

SunDrop wrote:Bellegarde’s attorney, Hassan Williams, said his client “has no comment. She’s looking forward to her day in court.”
This Negro -- no relation, except my great grandfather owned his great grandfather -- and his wife have Muslim names, but he claims to be a Christian, and defends Voodoo Haitian kinsmen. This would make a good Amos and Andy theater.
-----------------

Who is Hassan Williams?

Hassan A. Williams is an educator, attorney and community advocate.

As a child, Hassan was a troubled youth. Born and raised in Roxbury, he resorted to hustling and fighting to survive. He attended Boston Latin for two years and graduated from Boston Technical High School (currently known as the John D. O’ Bryant School of Mathematics and Science). Despite those troubled years, Hassan knew that education would be the key to his success.

At the age of 20, his parents told him “It was time for him to make his own way.” Forced to move out, Hassan was determined to be successful. For six years he tried his hand at different odd jobs and took classes at local community colleges. Many nights he found himself homeless, bouncing around from hallway to stairwell and from house to house. It was during this time that his Christian faith was established and tested. It was these life experiences that would spur him to something greater as he kept his eye on education being his pathway to success.

At 26, Hassan attended the prestigious Morehouse College “the Harvard of the South” paying his own way through school. By the time he was 30 years old, Hassan had graduated with a Finance Degree and a 3.4 GPA. Multi-lingual, he studied Japanese at Reitaku University in Chiba, Japan and Mandarin Chinese at Beijing Normal University in Beijing, China. Back home, he worked as a street sweeper, as he waited to take a job with the Boston Public School system. Teaching would be his way of giving back to the system that gave him so much. He went on to obtain a Law Degree from Boston College Law School. Never forgetting community, Hassan offered pro bono legal services to help people who faced foreclosure and other legal woes. Most recently, Hassan worked with the Haitian community, providing legal support in the aftermath of the earthquake.

A Vision to Transform the 2nd Suffolk District

Just as Hassan transformed the path of his life from a troubled and homeless young man to educator/attorney, and husband, Hassan’s vision and the reason he is running for State Senate is simple: to transform the neighborhoods around him. His commitment to the people of the Second Suffolk District is that he will be an engaged partner and representative for ALL the neighborhoods of the district. Hassan understands from a very personal level that experience, hard work and determination are critical building blocks for success. Respect for all people in the district and the ability to understand the needs of the community are key to finding solutions, especially during these tough economic times.

As an African American man whose lifeline was the educational system, Hassan knows the challenges our children face. Because he has personally experienced many of those challenges, he knows what it takes to turn our children toward success. He is a dedicated mentor to students and young adults, teaching life skills for job readiness and preparedness. He has created math enrichment clinics for high school students and has built coalitions that have helped facilitate youth gang intervention and counseling programs. Once caught up in the street life himself, Hassan believes the approach to public safety must be more comprehensive with parents, young people, police, and community and elected officials as active participants in stopping and preventing violence of any kind.

Hassan believes that greater consensus building is needed to create jobs that will sustain long-term employment and support small businesses and sustained economic development. He believes that our seniors are the “crown jewels” of our society and should have the kinds of services (like home based care) that support them with the dignity they deserve.

Hassan participates in several local organizations and initiatives including the MBTA Southwest Corridor Development, the Friends of Melnea Cass Rink Initiative and regularly attends neighborhood community meetings throughout the Boston area. He resides in Roxbury with his wife Alenor Abdal-Khallaq Williams, is a member of the Massachusetts Bar, President of the Greater Boston Morehouse College Alumni Association and the 1st Vice President of the Boston College Law School, Black Alumni Network.

Hassan asks for your vote and support

Hassan Williams’ commitment to the people of the Second Suffolk District is that he will take his life’s lessons, experiences and skill sets, together with his ability to listen to your concerns, and transform them into real results that work for all the residents of the district.

Making a Difference…Together
http://www.hassanwilliams.com
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Kevin Alfred Strom
Site Admin

Post by Kevin Alfred Strom » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:01 am

Evie wrote:I just love to pay taxes so I can feed worthless animals like that, don't you? Honestly does anyone anywhere like blacks? Even other blacks try to get away from each other, they can't stand to be around even themselves.

It used to be that a more advanced human killed off the less advanced, that's the way of nature. Now the more advanced human spends its time making sure lower examples of human are well taken care of to the point it's detrimental to our own existence.

The only thing that would cause that to happen is the introduction of an alien outside influence...aa...aaah..aaach'jew.
Funny, but not -- if you know what I mean.

I understand that the new film Elysium is based on the same old tired meme of the advanced Whites' "moral obligation" to let in, and support, the savage masses.

Even some Africans see how it is:

African Says Africa Needs “A New Breed of Humans”

Regards,

Kevin.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:03 am

Reinhard wrote:Image
Vivencia Bellegarde

[...]
“She repeatedly called me a racist and told me she was from Haiti and she was gonna ‘put voodoo on my white ass,’” Kokocinski wrote. “(She) told me to Google her name and find out who I was ‘fucking with’. She further explained that her name translated means ‘give life take life’ and she emphasized ‘TAKE LIFE’. She then shouted that she was ‘coming for all you white motherfuckers.’”
Oh, my! One of my all-time favorite videos. Almost got me to like Geotge Bush. Almost, for a few seconds until I could quit howling: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZhbtOuF01w

I put up a link here today to a must-see video of Dr. Pierce's "Lessons of Haiti":
https://nationalvanguard.org/2017/09/wh ... ment-18482 Everyone should watch that video for talking points in the next few days when the subject of Donald Trump's calling Haiti a shithole country comes up. Bring the subject up yourself!
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

FrauWolf1933

Post by FrauWolf1933 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:42 am

Reinhard wrote:Image
Vivencia 
Bellegarde

Vivencia 
Bellegarde's Handiwork

A Cadillac-driving DUI suspect — charged with running a Boston Globe delivery truck off Interstate 93 and onto the Leverett Connector — was carrying three EBT cards, mocked a cop “for paying for food when she gets it for free” and threatened to put a voodoo curse on him, according to a police report.

“I questioned her as to why she had other peoples (sic) EBT cards and she 
began screaming that I was a ‘dumb (expletive)’ for paying for food when she gets it for free,” trooper William Koko cinski wrote of Vivencia 
Bellegarde, 25, of Everett, noting she had her own electronic benefits transfer card and also the cards of two other people.

A spokesman for the state Department of Transitional Assistance, which administers welfare, said in a statement the agency has been notified of Bellegarde’s EBT cards “and will take appropriate action.”

“DTA investigates every
tip that it receives from members of the public or law enforcement, and refers cases to the auditor’s Bureau of Special Investigations for further action, which has the power to investigate potential criminal matters,” the statement said.

Bellegarde, who is listed as unemployed in court 
papers, is being held on $10,000 bail on charges of drunken driving causing serious injury. Surveillance video of the 3:13 a.m. Monday crash shows a car slamming into the Globe truck, forcing it off the roadway and into a frightening 40-foot free fall. The truck came apart on impact with the Leverett Connector 
on-ramp below.

The truck driver, Paul Healy Jr., 35, of Brockton, was taken to Massachusetts General Hospital, where he was in fair condition yesterday. He declined to comment yesterday through a family member.

Bellegarde told cops she’d left a party prior to the crash, and “didn’t care about the guy she hit because he isn’t dead and that all she cares about is smoking a cigarette,” the report says. Her mood fluctuated greatly during booking, the report says, and at one point she began crying about her 5-year-old child.
Bellegarde at first denied driving the heavily damaged 2006 Cadillac DTS sedan, which Kokocinski spotted while on his way to the Globe truck crash, police said. Bellegarde’s attorney, Hassan Williams, said his client “has no comment. She’s looking forward to her day in court.”

Bellegarde’s driving record
includes 10 suspensions, many for failing to pay citations. Last year, her license was suspended for 30 days in connection with a first-offense drunken-driving charge in Lincoln from September 2011. Her license will be suspended for three years because she refused a Breathalyzer test in Monday’s crash, according to the Registry of Motor Vehicles.

The Lincoln arrest report says Bellegarde reeked of booze and had front-end damage on her car when she called cops to ask them for help with her tires on a 5 a.m. trek home from a Boston club.

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/lo ... A2inA.dpuf
All I have to add to the commentary is this : "Haiti is a sh**hole" Donald Trump, I had to laugh as I read this article. She is a living, breathing, walking stereotype, she and her fellow savages prove everyday that what Aryans think of (((them))) is 100% RIGHT