Blacks "Stabbing" Jews - Whitey Can't Lose

Informal discussions
Will Williams

Blacks "Stabbing" Jews - Whitey Can't Lose

Post by Will Williams » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:37 pm

Who "stabs" with a machete?

It took a while for authorities and controlled media to admit that the Jew-"stabber" is Black, though they knew that fact from the moment he did the deed.

Black man, 37, is arrested for 'storming into a rabbi's
home with a machete and stabbing five people' during a Hanukkah party in an 'act of domestic terrorism' amid a surge in anti-Semitic attacks

The attack occurred in the small, predominantly Jewish hamlet of Monsey, New York, at about 10pm Saturday
The suspect was identified as 37-year-old Thomas Grafton of Greenwood Lake
Grafton allegedly stormed into the home of Rabbi Chaim Leibush Rottenberg, where roughly 60 people had gathered for a candle-lighting ceremony for the seventh night of Hannukah
Witnesses said the suspect wildly swung a large knife, stabbing five before he was chased out of the home
He then tried to enter the neighboring Congregation Netzach Yisrael-Kosson before fleeing in a Nissan Sentra
NYPD officers arrested the suspect 30 miles away in Harlem about two hours later
State troopers were later seen marching Grafton out of the precinct in handcuffs before transporting him back to Rockland County, where he faces five counts of attempted murder and one count of burglary
Local Hasidic community officials said the five victims, all Hasidic, were hospitalized, two in critical condition
Governor Andrew Cuomo branded the incident an act of domestic terrorism on Sunday morning
By MEGAN SHEETS and ARIEL ZILBER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
28 December 2019
[...]
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -York.html
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Re: Blacks "Stabbing" Jews - Whitey Can't Lose

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:50 pm

This is SO kewel!

"OJ" was one of my real-life heroes!
Back in the '90s, he greased both a
Jewboy and a White trash slut! Right
on!

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:39 pm

Were it not for rampant Semitism there would be no rampant anti-Semitism.
---

NYPD investigating 6th anti-Semitic attack
in less than 4 days: 'Enough is enough'

By Yael Halon
Published December 26, 2019 - Fox News

The fifth night of Hanukkah marked the sixth anti-Semitic attack in New York City this week, a disturbing sign of anti-Semitism on the rise, investigators said.

The latest attack unfolded Thursday in Brooklyn, where police said they arrested a woman who allegedly assaulted another woman, calling her a "f---ing Jew."

The string of incidents began Monday, when a 28-year-old man allegedly punched and kicked a 65-year-old man in Manhattan while screaming, "F--- you, Jew," the New York Police Department revealed. The victim suffered cuts to his face and hand, police said.

This afternoon, a female physically assaulted another woman in Sheepshead Bay, while referring to her as a “f*****g Jew”.

Former New York State Assemblyman Dov Hikind said the victim had been wearing a black yarmulke and checking his cellphone when the attack unfolded blocks away from Grand Central Terminal. Police arrested the suspect, identified as 28-year-old Steven Jorge.
Super-Semite Dov Hikund
Later that day, police were alerted of another incident in Brooklyn, where a group of teenagers allegedly approached a 6-year-old child from behind, striking him inside the lobby of a residential building.

On Tuesday, a group of teenagers allegedly yelled "f--- you, Jew," at a 25-year-old man as he walked down the street in the Crown Heights area of Brooklyn, before hurling their Slurpee on him, he told police.

Hours later, a suspect punched a Jewish man in the back of the head while another filmed the attack, Yeshiva World News reported. The Anti-Defamation League [ADL] offered a $10,000 reward for information on that incident.https://www.foxnews.com/us/nypd-anti-se ... city.print
---

I recognized that name Dov Hikind from Dr. Pierce's ADV show from 20 years ago: https://nationalvanguard.org/2017/12/de ... deception/
WLP: [L]et me read you part of an article which appeared in a New York Jewish newspaper just three weeks ago. The article is in the November 26 [1999] edition of the Jewish Press, and it was written by New York Jewish Assemblyman Dov Hikind. It’s about a Jewish organization with the Hebrew name Nakam, an organization that certainly would be called a “hate group” — if it weren’t Jewish, of course.

Assemblyman Hikind writes, and I quote: “Recently two elderly Holocaust survivors proudly related their involvement in Nakam, a brigade of survivors who attempted to avenge the murders of their families. In a documentary made for Nuremberg TV, Liepke Distel and Joseph Harmatz, both nearing eighty, confirmed that they had conspired to kill Nazis by poisoning their bread with arsenic. Regrettably, the arsenic wasn’t potent enough, and the German POWs became ill but did not die. It’s a shame that the tens of thousands of Nazis who avoided capture and punishment did not suffer at the hands of their former victims.” Assemblyman Hikind then goes on to rage that some Germans have had the nerve to suggest that the two Jewish poisoners should be put on trial for war crimes.

Oi, veh! The very idea of punishing Jews for crimes against Germans gives Hikind a fit. It’s fine for Jews to track down 80-year-old Germans alleged to have killed Jews during the war and send them off for a show trial somewhere. There’s good money in that for the Jews, although Hikind doesn’t put it quite that way. What he says about the Germans is this, and I quote: “There should not be a moment of peace for those who committed those horrible crimes. They should never feel secure, should never enjoy the tranquility of a family life they tore from so many.” But as for the Jews who murdered Germans after the war, why, of course, they should not be punished. They were just nice Jewish boys doing what comes naturally for Jews, and regrettably they didn’t use enough arsenic...
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Colin

Post by Colin » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:21 pm

If you listen to most of the media you would think it was us evil White Nationalist doing all these attacks. CNN even tried to equate these attacks with the rise in flyers showing up on college campuses. They are more scared of us than the violent blacks.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:29 am

Colin wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:21 pm
If you listen to most of the media you would think it was us evil White Nationalist doing all these attacks. CNN even tried to equate these attacks with the rise in flyers showing up on college campuses. They are more scared of us than the violent blacks.
May I add to what you said? They are more scared of us ORGANIZING AND BEING ACTIVE AT OUTREACH than the violent blacks. The fence-sitters, keyboard warriors, and "respectable conservatives" they fear not at all.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Colin

Post by Colin » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:02 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:29 am
Colin wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:21 pm
May I add to what you said? They are more scared of us ORGANIZING AND BEING ACTIVE AT OUTREACH than the violent blacks. The fence-sitters, keyboard warriors, and "respectable conservatives" they fear not at all.
That is exactly what I was talking about. I don't count the others, only those of us that are active. Even if it is low key recruiting and organizing like flyers and such, they seem more worried about us than active terrorists. It is really just them tipping their hand and acknowledging how much of an impact we are really having. It's kind of funny that nobody has said anything about the cards and flyers I have placed so far. Maybe it is because this is an almost all White area.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:13 pm

I believe a large number of Whites are glad to see our messages reach them, Colin. Sure, there'll be a few cranks, liberals, and those who just don't care so long as the beer and circuses on TV are still available, but an example here locally just convinced me of this

A distribution of several hundred flyers took place not long ago, all aimed at Whites in a college town with a reputation as being very multiculti, sanctuary City for non-White invaders, etc. What some would call as being "very liberal." Out of several hundred, only 4 complained to the cops about having found a free flyer. That's it. And the local presstitutes make a lot of noise about reporting to the police if anyone gets any pro-White materials. I believe our message is received positively, or at least neutrally, for the most part. Whites are waking up and our outreach to them is working.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:31 pm

Doing a search on "Black Israelites" was somewhat interesting.
They seem to be somewhat like the Ku Klux Klan in there isn't "the klan" but quite a few different klan groups.

https://www.gotquestions.org/black-hebr ... lites.html
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:18 am

PhuBai68 wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:31 pm
Doing a search on "Black Israelites" was somewhat interesting.
They seem to be somewhat like the Ku Klux Klan in there isn't "the klan" but quite a few different klan groups.

https://www.gotquestions.org/black-hebr ... lites.html
From that website:
In 1966, African Israelite founder and leader Ben Ammi (the name literally means “Son of My People,” formerly Ben Carter of Chicago) claimed to have been visited by the angel Gabriel. According to Ben Ammi, Gabriel instructed him to “lead the children of Israel to the Promised Land, and establish the long-awaited Kingdom of God.” Ben Ammi then established the Original African Hebrew Israelite Nation of Jerusalem and led approximately 400 members to the West African nation of Liberia for a two-and-a-half year period of purification. From there, those who remained for the entire two-and-a-half years began migrating to Israel in waves, beginning in 1969.

The authorities in Israel did not accept Ben Ammi and his followers as biblical Jews and did not deem them entitled to citizenship under the Israeli “Right of Return” law. Instead, the African Israelites were granted temporary tourist visas. Legal troubles ensued when it became apparent that the African Israelites had no intention of ever leaving. The Jewish authorities did not want to expel them, however, and face accusations of racial discrimination. After much perseverance, the group was finally granted residency in 2004. This allowed them to stay in Israel, but not as full citizens. In 2008, there were approximately 2,500 African Israelites living in Israel.
Isn't this what has been called by anti-Whites as being "Jim Crow" and "discriminatory" bigotry?