Re: National Alliance activism and Alliance building in the

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:47 pm

https://qctimes.com/news/local/cair-con ... the-latest
CAIR condemns white supremacist flyers in Quad-Cities

Matt Enright [email protected] 5 hrs ago
Great picture!
Great picture!
A business card QC Times.jpg (40.07 KiB) Viewed 7973 times
An example of National Alliance literature circulated throughout the Quad-Cities in late September.
Tom Loewy [email protected]

The Council on American-Islamic Relations has condemned the white-supremacist flyers distributed recently in the Quad-Cities.

CAIR is a Muslim civil rights and advocacy group, based out of Washington, D.C.

“The growing white supremacist threat must be addressed by our nation’s religious and political leaders,” CAIR National Communications Director Ibrahim Hooper said in a statement issued Saturday. “Unfortunately, white supremacy and other forms of bigotry are being emboldened by the policies and rhetoric emanating from the highest levels of our society.”

The flyers, distributed by white supremacist group National Alliance, were found on cars in Bettendorf and Davenport.

The condemnation came one day after a Quad-City Times report detailed the racist literature.

"Really, there's hardly a weekend or a month that goes by that we don't hear of National Alliance flyers on cars or in parks or in front yards in a neighborhood," said Allan Ross, the executive director of the Jewish Federation of the Quad-Cities. "I think we're all kind of hoping that it won't go any further than that. But it is a worry."

The latest literature was distributed at Home Depot, not far from a mosque on Kimberly Road. A Davenport couple also reported receiving hate literature at their home.

Local police and the FBI told the Times there's not much law enforcement can do because the hate flyers are protected by the First Amendment.
That pesky First Amendment! Use it while you can, groups like CAIR and every Jewish smear outfit are working tirelessly to somehow make it illegal for Whites to organize and use our voice.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Colin

Post by Colin » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:08 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:https://qctimes.com/news/local/another- ... 44bd8.html
NATIONAL ALLIANCE
Another round of white supremacist flyers have shown up in the Quad-Cities

Tom Loewy [email protected] Oct 5, 2019 Updated 4 hrs ago

In late September, members of the National Alliance conducted another round of leafleting throughout portions of the Quad-Cities.

According to Allan Ross, that's nothing new.

"Really, there's hardly a weekend or a month that goes by that we don't hear of National Alliance flyers on cars or in parks or in front yards in a neighborhood," said Ross, the executive director of the Jewish Federation of the Quad-Cities. "I think we're all kind of hoping that it won't go any further than that. But it is a worry."

But new worries did grow for some residents after the latest round of flyers. In Bettendorf, leaflets were left on cars in the parking lot of the Home Depot on Middle Road. That store is not far from the Islamic Center on East Kimberly Road.

In at least one case, a Davenport woman found a flyer inscribed with the words "Send them back. They can't make white babies" attached to an independent newspaper regularly delivered to her porch. The woman felt she and her husband may have been targeted because of their different ethnicities.

For a number of area religious leaders and activist groups like One Human Family, the prospect of white nationalists and white supremacists targeting individuals based on their ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual preference or gender identity adds another layer of fear and intimidation.

"I feel the flyers are intimidating — and aimed at individuals as well as groups," Ross said. "They are seductive," Ross said. "The flyers are kind of gentle. They talk about general ideals.

"But they have become more threatening. And just take a look at the National Alliance website. It's not long before you start to hear justifications for genocide."

Officials from the Bettendorf Police Department and the Springfield office of Federal Bureau of Investigation said there is no evidence the National Alliance has targeted individuals in the Quad-Cities communities.

The Davenport Police Department echoed that statement.

"With the reports that we have received regarding the dissemination of hate literature, they have occurred in public spaces where many people are at… the football stadium, apartment complex or a neighborhood and several vehicles would get flyers placed on them," a statement from the DPD said. "We are very limited by the law on what we can do to track and or monitor groups."

A spokesperson from the FBI pointed out "Law enforcement really can't do much when there is just general leafleting. It's a First Amendment right. Generally speaking, there has to be the intention to harass or intimidate someone before it can be looked at as a crime."

One local religious leader said the goal of all the flyers is simple.

"It doesn't really matter if individuals are targeted or just a general audience. Those flyers are put on cars to create fear and question one's safety in the community. This is a very troubling situation for people who are members of minority groups," said Lisa Killinger, the president of the Islamic Center in Bettendorf and a founding member of One Human Family. "We know there are supremacists out there. What is clear is they have become emboldened. And there's always a worry of where that might end."

A history of white supremacy
The Rev. Rich Hendricks of the Metropolitan Community Church of the Quad Cities said if people knew more about the National Alliance they might not be so quick to think of it as "just another group leaving flyers on cars."

The National Alliance grew out of a political movement started in 1968 called Youth for Wallace — backers of the ideology of presidential candidate George Wallace. The then-governor of Alabama preached in favor of segregation and states' rights, and is infamous for releasing attack dogs on Civil Rights demonstrators.

Youth for Wallace laid the groundwork for the National Youth Alliance, which quickly descended into factions. William Luther Pierce emerged as the leader National Youth Alliance after he gained control of the largest faction of the NYA in 1970. He continued the organization under that name until its reorganization in 1974 as the National Alliance.

Pierce and the National Alliance went on to be arguably the most successful neo-Nazi group in the United States. At its peak in the 1990s, the NA circulated Pierce’s fascist work of fiction, “The Turner Diaries” and distributed other “Aryan” literature through its National Vanguard Publishing.

Pierce advocated war to "cleanse" the United States of all non-whites and all non-Christians.

The National Vanguard is still alive and its online publication even offered its own take on the National Alliance's local leafleting efforts in late September, claiming there was no intent to "target" individuals.

"The Davenport-area media site 'Our Quad Cities' reported that a pervert newspaper editor and a flagrant anti-White were unhappy about our fliers (what a surprise!) and felt that they were being 'targeted' (not a chance — the National Alliance’s positive outreach is directed at healthy White folks, and only accidentally gets into the hands of such haters)," the website reads.

The local chapter of the National Alliance is not new. According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, it even survived a near-collapse of the national group in the early 2000s.

That's because of James Lee Mathias. He entered the spotlight two years ago.

On the evening of Friday, Sept. 22, 2017, Davenport police responded to a report of a suspicious man putting white supremacist flyers on cars at Brady Street Stadium, the sports facility for the Davenport School District.

The man placing the flyers was Mathias, and he was carrying a firearm. He was cited for carrying a weapon on school grounds, a Class D felony punishable by up to five years in prison. In June 2018 he was sentenced to five years of supervised probation and three years of suspended prison time.

Mathias has been a member of the National Alliance since 2000, according to the hate-watch group.

In the early 2000s, it's estimated the National Alliance had 1,400 members. After Pierce died unexpectedly in 2002, the National Alliance was plagued by infighting with other racist extremists and the SPLC declared it “almost irrelevant” by 2009.

According to the SPLC, Mathias maintained his membership through the tumult, and in 2015 was identified as a major donor to the group.
No idea why the Chick comics were shown, the National Alliance doesn't have anything to do with them. I do like the idea of these comics, wish we had something of our own passed around using that type of publication.

Note the "feelings" presented as fact. The assumptions the muslim woman made about the intent for distributing flyers in whatever fashion is also presented as some sort of fact. To critical thinkers, these examples are laughable as they're not based on any fact at all.
I am kind of offended by their maligning Dr Peirce. When did he ever advocate for getting rid of non-christians? As a non-christian himself, he continually pointed out the hypocrisy of White Christians.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:37 pm

Colin wrote:I am kind of offended by their maligning Dr Peirce. When did he ever advocate for getting rid of non-christians? As a non-christian himself, he continually pointed out the hypocrisy of White Christians.
Being maligned by liars, cheats, presstitutes, and Jews (sorry about the redundancy) is a good thing. As another great Aryan used to say, and I paraphrase, "if you haven't made your enemies libel you in their press today, you have wasted the day!"

And ultimately, the liars will fail by their own hands.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:11 am

This story is from 2016, well before this thread ever began, and deserves mention here as a tip O the hat to the activists in the NOLA area.

https://www.nola.com/news/article_9cda1 ... d0116.html
'Disturbing' fliers with notorious hate group's logo left at homes in Mid-City
Literature ranting against ‘racial mixing’ may be tied to efforts to remove statues

BY JEFF ADELSON [email protected] Apr 10, 2016 - 6:07 pm
You know you're at the right place when you see this image on your screen
You know you're at the right place when you see this image on your screen
NA webpage screenshot.jpg (86.8 KiB) Viewed 7929 times
A once powerful but now largely defunct neo-Nazi organization apparently has been leaving fliers beneath doormats in Mid-City, raising concerns among residents in a neighborhood that is largely white but still diverse.

The fliers — which talk about “fighting back” against a perceived effort to eliminate Confederate symbols and “wipe out” white people — bear the logo and mailing address of the National Alliance, an organization that has called for exterminating other races and that for decades was considered one of the largest, best-organized and best-financed hate groups in the United States.

A once powerful but now largely defunct neo-Nazi organization apparently has been leaving fliers beneath doormats in Mid-City, raising concerns among residents in a neighborhood that is largely white but still diverse.

The fliers — which talk about “fighting back” against a perceived effort to eliminate Confederate symbols and “wipe out” white people — bear the logo and mailing address of the National Alliance, an organization that has called for exterminating other races and that for decades was considered one of the largest, best-organized and best-financed hate groups in the United States.

Pierce was the author of “The Turner Diaries,” a novel that depicts a race war in America and that has been linked to high-profile violence by white supremacists, including the Oklahoma City bombing.

The National Alliance is “all but dead now,” said Mark Potok, a senior fellow at the center. He suggested the fliers may not be from the organization itself but from people who identify with its beliefs.

The New Orleans Police Department said Friday it had not received any complaints about the fliers.

A spokesman for Mayor Mitch Landrieu condemned the National Alliance’s message.

“New Orleans is a welcoming and inclusive city to all its residents and visitors,” press secretary Hayne Rainey said in an email. “Diversity is our greatest strength, and this type of inflammatory, hateful rhetoric has no place in our city.”
So Mr. Adelson, is the National Alliance still "largely defunct" now in 2019?

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:36 pm

https://www.kwqc.com/content/news/Hatef ... 24181.html
Hateful flyers in the Quad Cities

BETTENDORF, Iowa. (KWQC) - Some residents around the Quad Cities woke up to see flyers in their driveways with hateful messages.
The sticker that has some serious traction!
The sticker that has some serious traction!
Great idea flyer found in Bettendorf.PNG (618.36 KiB) Viewed 7823 times
Katlyn Schwener from Bettendorf woke up on Thursday morning to find a flyer that reads, "send them back. They can't make white babies" mixed in with the newspaper ads. She didn't think something like this would ever happen in her neighborhood, "my husband found it in the middle of the curb and we both looked at it like 'Wow. We don't get messages like that every day... it kind of made us feel a little disgusted especially since this is a great community."

Schwener lives on a busy road in Bettendorf and thinks she was randomly targeted, "these people are scared to go door to door I think. They just want to throw their message out there."

She took advantage of the situation to make sure her kids knew this was wrong. "I felt this would be a good time to go over, 'you do realize that everybody is equal and there's no difference between you and somebody else just because you look differently?' And my son surprisingly he was kind of shocked and looked at me like 'you don't think I already know that?' And I was happy to hear that my son is very open with everybody and if kids can get that, why can't adults?"

20% of people in the Quad Cities identify as people of color. "I think growing up in the Q.C., it's very diverse. There are so many different people all around. It's never a shock to me to see people that didn't look like me so I don't know how they could just hate people based on their look."

Katlyn says while the flyer didn't target her specifically, she hopes no one else gets one like it. "As a mom, even though my kids aren't people of color, it upset me. So I can only imagine feeling like a mother with children that are targeted like this. That'd be very upsetting. I feel very sad about it. If my children and family are in danger, I don't want that. I can't even begin to imagine what a mother or father would feel like."

She wants others to see the flyer, and remember that not everyone thinks that way, "we need to grow as a community. We don't need to continue to hate each other. We need to move forward. This has got to stop. The racism and hatred towards each other have got to end.

Bettendorf police say they have gotten about 6 reports of flyers similar to this in the past two years, and say there could be more if others never reported it. Bettendorf police chief Sikorski said he had seen numerous flyers similar to this in his neighborhood. Other TV6 viewers mentioned they had as well in Rock Island and Bettendorf.

Police ask that if you ever get a flyer like this, to report it so they have a record of it.
Browbeat her son again to make sure he understood (the Big Lie) that everyone is equal. Good job, Jews! You've brainwashed millions, including this otherwise good mother. But you know, a lie can't live forever. What then?

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:00 am

20% of people in the Quad Cities identify as people of color. "I think growing up in the Q.C., it's very diverse. There are so many different people all around. It's never a shock to me to see people that didn't look like me so I don't know how they could just hate people based on their look."

"Son, the people pictured above who look like you and your family can make White babies. Those pictured below -- 'people of color' -- can not make White babies. This is a simple biological fact. Do not let people tell you otherwise. Do you understand me? Stating biological facts is not 'hate.'"

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:42 pm

Will Williams wrote: "Son, the people pictured above who look like you and your family can make White babies. Those pictured below -- 'people of color' -- can not make White babies. This is a simple biological fact. Do not let people tell you otherwise. Do you understand me? Stating biological facts is not 'hate.'"
The boy being addressed just might see your message, they did get a flyer with the natall.com website address on it. Of course, he'd have to sneak behind his domineering mother's back to take a peek at us.

Also in regards to this kwqc.com story, their facebook post about it has generated over 300 responses and an unknown but presumably higher number of views. A sample quote from a 'typical' facebook poster:
Ken Berberich LMAO. No one in America can make white babies or black babies. We are all tan or brown. Every color has been breed out. Horney bastards!
With all the other stories involving the same flyer and others in the area that specifically named the National Alliance (this one was purposely devoid of that and the natall.com information on the flyer) people are going to put two and two together and figure out NA activists are delivering once again.

Besides the "Love Your Race" flyer, this particular message has had quite an impact.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:09 am

https://qconline.com/news/local/bettend ... 3ee39.html
Sticker hijacks free publication.  Oh the horror!
Sticker hijacks free publication. Oh the horror!
Bettendorf December 2019.jpg (71.67 KiB) Viewed 6329 times
Bettendorf neighbors speak out against 'hate propaganda' that appeared the morning after a controversial forum

Tom Loewy Dec 6, 2019

Quad-Cities free publications have been hijacked and used to distribute National Alliance information. The National Alliance is a neo-Nazi/white supremacists organization.

George Bleich was returning to his Bettendorf home on Pinnacle Pines Court Tuesday morning when he saw something out of place lying in his front yard.

"George thought maybe it was a newspaper rolled up," his wife, Cynthia Bleich, said. "When he picked it up, he was shocked. He looked around and saw there were some other rolled-up pages on our neighbors' driveways.

"We have lived in this neighborhood for 15 years and we've never seen anything like that around here. It was shocking and upsetting."

What George Bleich found Tuesday morning was a rolled up edition of the free publication Quad Cities Dining Guide, bound by a sticker from the National Alliance that read "Send them back. They can't make white babies."

Cynthia Bleich said she knew the National Alliance, a white nationalist group, has been active in distributing literature in the Quad-Cities for many years, but wanted to contact media immediately "especially after what went on at that church here in Bettendorf Monday night."

"You have to stand up and reject this kind of hate," Bleich said.

She was referring to the immigration forum, put on by Scott County Teenage Republicans, held at Pleasant View Baptist Church on Monday.

The event was billed as featuring far-right activists Scott Presler and Dylan Wheeler; Republican candidates for Iowa's second congressional seat, Bobby Schilling and Mariannettee Miller-Meeks; and "angel families," families who had a loved one killed by someone in the country illegally. But the evening ended with a speech by far-right activist Nick Fuentes, who appeared at the white nationalist Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.

An active podcaster, Fuentes, 21, leads what he calls a "Groyper War" against anyone who fails to condemned immigration from non-white, non-European countries, and advocates for America to be a “monoculture.” He answered audience questions, during which no one pushed back against his remarks or disavowed him.

After news of Fuentes' appearance spread, the church's pastor, Schilling and Miller-Meeks condemned Fuentes and his views.

Cynthia Bleich said she thought Monday's forum and controversy may sparked another round of National Alliance propaganda.

"It's the perfect time to capitalize on one the messages from that forum. It really bothers me that nobody at that church even stood up and disagreed with what Fuentes said," she said. "My husband and I and our neighbors really struggled with how to do this — we know we have to speak out and reject this garbage thrown on our property. But at the same time, we don't want to give this National Alliance any more publicity."

Cynthia Bleich and her neighbor, Rex Grove, said they "fear for the young people who get such intolerant messages."

"We know this was a Young Republicans group that hosted this event," Grove said. "How sad that young people are told horrible things about the people who come to this country."

Bleich said she hopes more people speak out against "hate propaganda."

"I live in a neighborhood where every year we all — including my Jewish neighbor — share a holiday party," Cynthia Bleich said. "I'm an active volunteer at a food pantry and I'm a person who believes in freedom for all.

"I wonder why we don't have people who go around and tell stories about how immigrants and their families come here seeking safety and how hard they work to make a better life," she said. "That used to be the American story. I wonder why we never tell that story anymore."

Grove said he found the flyer at the bottom of his drive at 7:30 a.m. Tuesday.

"The dog and I went out for a walk and there it was," Grove said. "It's sad to admit this, but I knew right away what was. I knew what it would basically say. Face it, this kind of stuff is back — or it's worse than it's been in a long time.

"It must have been 20 or 30 years ago that I got some of this propaganda at the end of my driveway when I lived in the McClellan neighborhood. You hope something like that goes away, but the way things are now I just knew what it was."
Where's the quotes from the National Alliance? Oh wait, the reporter didn't bother to even try and contact us for another point of view. Didn't even try. Pathetic.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:08 am

https://www.kwqc.com/content/news/Quad- ... 13521.html
Quad City officials speak out after spread of white nationalist flyers

By KWQC Staff |
Posted: Wed 8:33 PM, Dec 11, 2019 |
Updated: Wed 8:34 PM, Dec 11, 2019

QUAD CITIES (KWQC) - The Quad Cities Chamber of Commerce is speaking out after white nationalist flyers were spotted in the area recently.

The chamber posted a statement on its Facebook page, saying in part that the flyers being spread in the Quad Cities region are "absolutely unacceptable."

City officials say the chamber believes in creating a prosperous region where everyone can thrive.

"There's been a lot more activity in the last two months that the Quad Cities Chamber and I personally feel is wrong. There's been hate speech, there's been provocative speakers that have come into our community to fill people's minds up with information that is ignorant and wrong and nothing that we can tolerate as a community," Paul Rumler, president and CEO of the Quad Cities Chamber of Commerce, said.

Chamber officials say they will continue working with their partners to create a community where everyone feels included.
Video embedded in link shown above. An image of a "Send Them Back" flyer was presented though blurred out.

No surprise a money grubber wants as many consumers of any and all races around for his associates to profit from as can be stuffed into this area. The National Alliance must be upsetting his scheme! Greed at the price of ruining our communities with dead-end populations is the real "ignorance and wrong" though.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:37 am

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... story.html
Editorial Roundup:
By Associated Press
Dec. 16, 2019 at 10:52 a.m. CST

Quad City Times. December 14, 2019

We are still one.

Two weeks have passed since an immigration forum at a Bettendorf church ignited what has been a wrenching controversy in our community.

Attended by the Republican Party candidates for Iowa’s open 2nd District congressional seat, and sponsored by a teen Republican club, the event featured speakers who conjured up some of the worst stereotypes about immigrants.

It also featured offensive remarks from a right-wing activist who called for curbs on all immigration in the United States. He complained the political left is antithetical to “white American values” and that even immigrants who contribute to the economy – and who vote Republican – still would dramatically alter the U.S. and change “the quality and texture” of our lives. At the end of his comments, there was applause.

To be clear, we deplore the views of Nick Fuentes and those like him. We do not yearn for a white “monoculture.” We believe the diversity of the Quad-Cities broadens our experience and deepens our understanding of our common humanity; it celebrates the differences that remind us that this country is knit from a multi-dimensional fabric – but is still one.

The day after the forum, the congressional candidates swiftly distanced themselves from Fuentes. Former U.S. Rep. Bobby Schilling and Mariannette Miller-Meeks said they do not approve of his views. (As this newspaper reported, it actually was a Schilling staffer who invited the activist. He said the former congressman did not know about his actions. The staffer is no longer with the campaign.)

Others, including the pastor at the church, were critical of the activist’s comments.
AD

However, the anger that followed the forum was not directed at Fuentes alone. The claim that all Americans are “victims” of people who are in the country illegally also drew outrage.

People who objected to the forum responded with a protest at the church last weekend. It was peaceful. Some in the community, even those sympathetic to their cause, did not like the idea it was held during the church’s Sunday service. We were not comfortable with the idea, either, though the timing was intended to make a point.

It is clear to anyone who pays attention to our country’s political dialogue that immigration is one of the most divisive subjects in American life.

There are clear and honest differences about how this country should enforce its immigration laws; how we secure our borders and deal with the millions of undocumented immigrants who already are in the country; how we honor our tradition as a welcoming country and extend a compassionate hand to people who, through no fault of their own, are trying to escape desperate circumstances. But we also know that underlying these differences is a racial element that cannot be ignored.
AD

Provocateurs and race-baiters, such as the people who are distributing the National Alliance flyers we have seen across the Quad-Cities, are seeking to turn us against one another.

We should not let it happen. We should be aware also that as we enter the 2020 election season, we are doubly at risk of this kind of divisiveness.

We understand there will be honest arguments about immigration policy, but we should also affirm we are a welcoming community that believes in our common humanity.

We think our federal government could help immeasurably with these differences if it could find a solution to the immigration issue. There was a glimmer of hope in 2013, when a compromise bill in the U.S. Senate promised tough border security and created an eventual pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants who were not violent and who paid their taxes and a fine.
AD

The legislation didn’t make it past the Senate, and since then, the divisions have only become worse. We are hopeful that lawmakers on both sides will come together and find a solution. This may be the most difficult issue for Washington, D.C., to resolve, but we also believe that finding a compromise would yield significant dividends.

In the meantime, we believe Quad-Citians must recognize in each other our common goodness, our common worth, and reject the voices that seek to divide us.