the Holidays & "them"

Informal discussions
PhuBai68

the Holidays & "them"

Post by PhuBai68 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:06 pm

I posted this earlier today in Stormfront's "lounge" which is like this board's "Team House" •••

I saw one of my friends (in real life) on Facebook did the long drive from Texas to Virginia to be with his family for the holidays.
Last year the same thing (I think, maybe he flew) with photos posted by his sister on his and his brother's FB pages of "the family".
His sister's husband has a sister that flew in from California, seems she mudsharked and has two bastard mulatto boys - who showed up in these family photos.
I have a cousin who has to endure this during the holidays - his wife's sister cheated on her husband with a no good Negro, had the half black mutt and her and her offspring end up at my cousin's house celebrating the holidays.
I couldn't imagine how disgusted he must feel seeing this in his home.
This got me thinking about "them", the odd ones in the family - the mudsharks, the oil drillers, the faggots - that insist of showing up at these family gatherings.
Don't they realize just how uncomfortable that they just being there with their black significant other, with their mulatto mutt children, with their queer lover they make the rest of the family feel?
Or do they actually enjoy being "the odd one out?"
Or just oblivious?
[/i]
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Colin

Re: the Holidays & "them"

Post by Colin » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:41 am

Having been in this situation myself, I have seen the fact that they enjoy the stir that they cause. My cousin also used it as an opportunity to try and warp the minds of the younger people. It is the reason that we quit having big family gatherings.