New Alliance Health Warning stickers now available

Jim Mathias

New Alliance Health Warning stickers now available

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:10 am

As seen at the National Vanguard site, "Don't get sick" ADV broadcast of 30 November 2019, https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/11/dont-get-sick/ a quantity of the Health Warning #1 stickers have been made and are now available for activists to purchase. Contact me via PM for price and shipping costs, I'd be glad to set you up with a quantity of them and/or the "Send Them Back" stickers.

The stickers are high quality, they look like the picture you see here--in full color as well. Since they're 3"x5" in size, the backing is a a little bit easier to peel than the larger "Send Them Back" stickers.
Having sex with non-Whites puts you at risk!
Having sex with non-Whites puts you at risk!
health_warning01-750x450.jpg (88.78 KiB) Viewed 4874 times
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Re: New Alliance Health Warning stickers now available

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:10 pm

To follow up on the original post, the idea here is to bring affordable stickers for activists to buy in a confidential manner and to do so until such time as the National Alliance is prepared (which is forthcoming when resources and staff become available) to take over operations from me. This is not something I wish to avoid, rather, I want the NA to become able to take over so as to have yet another strength building income stream.

In addition to stickers, if anyone wishes to obtain a supply of flyers that are seen on the natall.com website's "get active" section but doesn't want to walk into a local print shop to have them printed up and doesn't have the print capability at home to produce in the quantities wanted, let me know! I'm available through PM's here to assist you, again in confidence.

Distribution of the "Send Them Back" stickers has been encouraging so far, but more activists are needed to not only generate sales, but more importantly, to get the word out that the National Alliance has members that don't sit on our thumbs! Many of us who aim to bring about Higher Man in accordance with the Creator's purpose, which is our purpose, ought to understand that true higher men are men of action and do so intelligently and in an organized fashion to combine our individual strengths into a unified strength that is greater than the sum total of the individuals contributing. We're here to grab the brass ring, so to speak, so let's act in accordance with this thought in mind. Each of us have to be (by necessity) the leaders we wish to have leading us, and this means leading from the front. Depending on others to get it done has not in the past and in the present will not work.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

January is coming, get ready to spread the truth about MLK

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:34 am

This is one way to distribute them
This is one way to distribute them
small MLK bagged.jpg (119.43 KiB) Viewed 4598 times
Every year the same old propaganda is trotted out venerating the degenerate Michael King (aka "Martin Luther" King) to coincide with the national holiday named for him.

So what can we do? Distribute our accurate and truthful flyer alerting fellow Whites in your area to the fraud being perpetrated on us, that's what. This can be done in a couple of ways. One is download and print your own, simply go here and get a print-ready .pdf file and take it to your local printer for a run as big as wanted. https://www.natall.com/printable/Martin ... _flier.pdf

Or, contact me via PM, I'd be glad to sell you a supply at very reasonable rates plus shipping. Just tell me how many copies you'd like and I'll send a quote and payment information.

As these are tri-fold flyers, it will be necessary to fold them to make them ready for distribution. At this time I don't have a folding machine nor access to one--yet.

Jim Mathias

Re: New Alliance Health Warning stickers now available

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:10 pm

The Feds have set this particular "holiday" (see previous post in this thread) for 16 Jan 2023 (Monday) and distributions of this flier can begin immediately so as to get our message out before the Jewed media begins to spew their admiration for this plastic god. Those who want to be an educator of our race are also welcome to spread the word of this distribution far and wide on other forums frequented.