Television: Off 11/16/19

White Man 1

Television: Off 11/16/19

Post by White Man 1 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:34 am

WHEN TWO non-White invaders broke into a young Atlanta-area woman’s home, raped her right in front of her toddlers, tortured her with a taser, and then poured boiling water on her body to permanently disfigure her, the story was never broadcast on the major media. It should have provoked national outage. CNN — no coverage. CBS — no coverage. NBC — no coverage. ABC — no coverage. Bloomberg News — no coverage. PBS — no coverage. Only small local outlets carried the story. No coverage of the attack, no coverage of the arrests, no coverage of the trial, no coverage of the sentencing. No interviews with shocked, frightened neighbors or weeping family members, no interviews with experts about how the non-White invasion is hurting our families and threatening our future, no call for Congressional hearings on the threat posed by invaders, no call for new laws to get these invaders back where they belong. Nothing.

Yet, when someone looks at a Jew wrong — or merely says the word “Jew” in a less than worshipful manner — or simply looks over his shoulder at a Jew in a way the Jew doesn’t like — it becomes the stuff of news stories from major news outlets, calls for national studies, calls for government commissions and new laws, with major political figures weighing in after the media demand a statement condemning such “anti-Semitism” — all from those same media outlets that refused to cover the Atlanta rape attack story and a thousand other crimes by non-Whites against Whites that happen every year. (Hilariously, CBS New York is currently trying to gets its viewers into a state of outrage over a few eggs being thrown at Jews in Brooklyn, which some are now calling an “anti-Semitic attack.” I’d guess that just throwing an egg at random in Brooklyn stands a fair to middling chance of hitting a Jew.) But non-stop national, emotion-laden, outrage-inducing coverage of the boiling-water rape or the thousands of other hush crimes against us? Forget it. The media’s owners aren’t interested.

A major news event, according to CBS. It was also cited by many other media outlets.
Who are those media owners? Keep listening.

If there was a drug that changed people’s personalities as dramatically as does television — that isolated them from their friends and families as much — that occupied so many hundreds of hours of their waking lives every month with worthless, sometimes sickening hallucinations and fantasies — that hooked them on harmful foods and substances — that caused serious, sometimes irreversible deterioration of their bodies — and that was pushed by one particular ethnic gang with an agenda of doing harm to its victims; you can be sure that eliminating that drug and punishing its pushers would be a top priority for any decent society. And so it should be with the drug called television.

There’s an organization — screenfree.org — that started out promoting “TV turn-off week” a number of years ago and now promotes “screen-free week” to encourage families to live without television and social media for a week each year — but I say: a week? That’s not nearly enough. How about a lifetime? Everyone within the sound of my voice needs to unplug from the television networks completely and use social media for very limited purposes only, such as for promoting the National Alliance; and promoting awareness of racial-nationalism, racial realities, and the alien control of the media.

I call television a drug. Oh, I admit it’s not an artificial or natural chemical like most drugs. But it’s essentially a highly-addictive programmed-stimulus electrode implanted directly in our people’s collective auditory and optic nerves.

I personally deplore recreational drugs, since I treasure the way Nature made our minds and souls and I don’t like altering that artificially, even temporarily. But, if you look at the long-term, what vodka or hashish do to the human brain is nothing compared to what television does, at least the way television is being used by its current controllers.

It’s outrageous to me that a man who imbibes certain substances that make him dizzy and giggly and stupid — or gives the stupid-making substance to his friends — is a felon in America, but a man who ruins the lives of millions and uses the powerful wiring he has effectively inserted into the brains of our people to destroy our people is not only not arrested, not a felon, but is rewarded with billions upon billions upon billions of our dollars.

And it’s outrageous to me that television, still the most powerful mass medium in America despite the welcome rise of the partially-free Internet, is still controlled — as it has been controlled since its inception in the 1940s — by one particular non-White ethnic group with a vicious anti-White agenda. As I told you on this program recently:

The “big six” media corporations in America are CBS, NBC Universal, News Corporation (owner of Fox News), now 21st Century Fox, Time Warner, Viacom, and the Walt Disney Company (which owns ABC). Of the twelve senior executives of these corporations, if Jews were represented among them at the same percentage they are represented in the American population, one would expect that at most one of them would be Jewish. But such is not the case. Of these twelve senior executives, nine are Jews — a representation of 75 per cent. …So 75 per cent. of the top executives of major media companies in America are Jews — controlling almost all that you and your family see and hear about the world. [Considering that Jews represent only 2 per cent. of the US population,] that is an over-representation of 3,750 per cent.

And the same vast, almost unbelievable over-representation exists at all levels of these networks, right down to writers, directors, presenters, and managers. They’re not even bothering to hide it anymore.

In the text version of this broadcast on nationalvanguard.org, I’ll show you graphically how the media are dominated by this one particular Middle Eastern group. As the graphic author says, “If roughly 2% of Americans are Jews, is it odd that [the New York Times’] chairman and vice chairman, publisher and deputy publisher, managing editor and deputy managing editor… chief operating officer, and majority of its directors and executive committee are Jewish? What if its DC, LA, London, Paris, Rome, Berlin, central and eastern Europe, south Asia, and Australia bureau chiefs, its editor-in-chief of its editorial page and global, magazine, and business editions, and its chief national, international, political, domestic affairs, military, and White House correspondents — all but one chief correspondent — are also Jewish.

“If Jews represent just 2% of the US population, would it be odd for [CNN] (whose parent company has a Jewish president and a Jewish majority of [chief-]level executives) to also have a Jewish president and a Jewish vice president, a Jewish majority of executive vice presidents, and a lead political anchor, chief political correspondent, chief political analyst, chief political director, chief national correspondent, and chief Washington correspondent, — all six of its chief anchor positions — who are all Jewish? — as well as a majority, at least 13, of the network’s currently-running shows having Jewish hosts?

“Would it be odd for all five divisions of [NBC News] to have both a Jewish chairman and a Jewish president? What if its national political director, chief legal correspondent, chief foreign affairs correspondent, and more than half of its executive producers and hosts were also Jewish? [What] if the general counsel, senior executive vice president, and chairman and CEO of its parent company were Jewish as well?”

A similarly accurate statement could be made about the handful of other media oligopolies in the United States.

What would people be saying — what would Congress and the FCC be doing, if all of a sudden we discovered that all the major networks were owned and controlled by a group of Arabs? — or Southern Baptists? — or Mexicans? — or, God forbid, National Alliance members? And that they were preferentially hiring their own, to the tune of almost 4,000 per cent.? There would certainly be outcry — investigations — hearings — and new regulations to insure that no group could effectively monopolize the mass media. Yet that’s exactly what we have with regard to television and the other mass media today — Jews have ownership, power, and control vastly, cosmically in excess of their percentage of the population. Yet one hears little about it.

Why? The answer is similar to what Sir John Harington said about treason in the 17th century. Harington was wondering why one hears so little about treason; he asked Why does treason not prosper? It must not be prospering, since we never hear about it — right? Wrong. Harington said: “Treason doth never prosper: what’s the reason? For if it prosper, none dare call it treason.”

Similarly, today, few dare call into question the promotion of open borders, racial mixing, mass immigration, and slavish support for Israel and all things anti-White by the supposed “American” media — and few dare mention the real ethnic loyalties and background of the billionaire media elite — because to do so would bring smears, economic repercussions, legal persecution and sometimes even physical violence down on the truth-teller.

So, except for a few brave men and women, “none dare call it treason”… none dare indict the Jews. One of the weapons of this, the world’s — by far — richest and most influential ethnic group, is to pose as the persecuted underdog who deserve unlimited sympathy and support. This is one of the reasons that the Jewish establishment is frantically trying to prop up their wildly-exaggerated ‘Holocaust’ story by imprisoning scientists and scholars who have figured out it’s a hoax. The Jewish supremacist moguls don’t want the people seeing them as they really are — a super-wealthy group of criminal aliens doing everything they can to keep the rest of us down — and dumbed down.

Also very important is the lack of media attention focused on non-White crime and murder against Whites — which, by the government’s own statistics, is more than ten times as common as the reverse. You’d never know that by watching television.

Why aren’t the rape/murders, gang rapes, torture-murders, and gang initiation murders of innocent Whites by non-Whites featured on the billionaire elite’s television networks, with as much prominence — and ten times as often — as “racist” murders of non-Whites by Whites? Why aren’t they presented as a “national threat” requiring special legislation and “reinterpretation” of the Constitution? You have one guess.

And what of the perversion of our once-free government by the TV moguls? The media billionaires use their power of television and the press not only to convince our young people that racial suicide is a good idea, but also to subvert our government. When the media billionaires are mainly aliens of one particular group, who all have an almost identical agenda that threatens our very lives, it is totally toxic to — and makes a mockery of — representative government.

Not only are millions of busy people who are also voters given skewed information, subverting the political process, but when almost every single politician is deathly afraid of crossing the media men, the debate — on any issue the media men really care about — never even gets started. Anyone who doesn’t please the Jewish supremacists is viciously attacked — as David Duke was attacked when he ran for political office. Most politicians quail before the power of the media. They don’t want to be destroyed. So they toe the line. Look at how Trump, who doesn’t really challenge much of their agenda at all, but who is only 90 per cent. on board with it instead of 100 per cent., is treated. It’s a lynch party. How is that “freedom”? How is that representative government?

I want all of you who can hear or read my words to cut off your cable subscriptions today and consider sending the money saved to the National Alliance. Network with others and get them to do the same thing. Tell your friends about it, too. Write letters to the editor with a “save your family, get rid of TV” theme. Let everybody know the reasons you’re doing it.

Turning off your television during Screen Free Week isn’t enough. Even doing as I suggested and excluding the media networks from your life from now on won’t immediately put the moguls out of business, or make them vanish from the earth, never to return — just like the raindrops stopped by your umbrella are still there. It won’t stop the destructive poison from being radiated from all those broadcast towers. But it will keep the poison out of your house and away from your children and spouse. It will free your time to really live life and do what’s right. If you contribute the money saved to the National Alliance, it will be a much-needed force multiplier.

If you tune in and see some Republican or Democrat talking head promoting another war or promoting more immigration or pretending he opposes more immigration on the television, and you switch it off immediately and more importantly forever, that doesn’t make the traitors stop existing. But it does give you a chance to perceive the world primarily with your own eyes and ears, and to draw your own conclusions instead of having them spoon-fed to you. It does let you have more time with your loved ones. It does let you develop some healthy habits like hiking and studying Nature firsthand — or reading worthwhile books. It gives you a chance to explore our growing alternative media with more depth than you’ve been able to do before. And it might even free up enough time for you to earn extra income to prepare for the hard times ahead — and contribute to, and even take part in, the awakening of our people which we have only just begun.

Unless we quickly develop the means to communicate effectively — and constantly — with our people, they will die without knowing what killed them. Everything depends on expanding our capability to communicate.

None of us will live forever as an individual, and no one ever went to his grave lamenting the TV shows he missed. But many have bitterly regretted the time they could have spent expressing love to, and doing great things for, their loved ones — and for their race and nation.

I draw your attention to the “off” buttons on your television set and satellite or cable box. Look at them carefully. You know what to do next.

PhuBai68

Re: Television: Off

Post by PhuBai68 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:19 pm

Something I've noticed is that when a local news item hits the Stormfront Newslinks forum many times a few days/week later it will get some coverage by Tucker Carlson or by FNC.

That Atlanta rape/boiling water story was by a couple HiSPanICS like over two years ago, I "duckduckgo'ed" a search of it.
It made major newspapers.
As far as "cutting the cord" two problems - my wife pays the Charter/Spectrum bill and would NOT want to lose watching her shows (plus I have a few I watch on Discovery, NatGeo, History and Investigate Discovery) and second, I'd have to then talk to my wife and when I talk to my wife I know "somewhere" in the conversation I will PISS HER OFF.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:09 am

I usually watch Tucker every night but this congressional shit show was on last evening - Lt. Col. Vindman, a Ukrainian Jew basically attempting to unseat his commander-in-chief.
Disgusting!
C Span isn't enough, the (so called) news channels (even our local NBC was covering it) all have to be broadcasting this clown show, sad.

So I saw that AHC had "Secret Societies" and this episode was on the Ku Klux Klan so decided to watch.
I refer to the AHC as the Adolf Hitler Channel because they're FOREVER running shows about the, you guessed it! "Nazis"

As expected the show was just another hit piece with the Southern Poverty Law Center giving their opinions and statements.

I really would like going through a commercial break on any channel and NOT see Negroes.
Maybe it's because of the people I know but who actually has a black family over for a barbecue?
Blacks friends over to party with?
A black buddy to watch the "big game" with?
Queers hugging each other on the couch.
These NYC advertising agencies Jews are attempting to make the unnatural normal.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:33 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:I usually watch Tucker every night but this congressional shit show was on last evening - Lt. Col. Vindman, a Ukrainian Jew basically attempting to unseat his commander-in-chief.
Disgusting!
Thanks, PB. I knew there was something about that rather pudgy, smirking Infantry officer that I didn't like:
---
..Vindman stood out. He was born in the Soviet Union in 1975 before emigrating with his family to the U.S. four years later. His family, which was Jewish, fled the institutionalized, official anti-Semitism of the Soviet Union as refugees...

"Yes, I earned a Purple Heart, though my injury
did not require medical attention."

More about this Yid, here: https://www.gq.com/story/alexander-vind ... ts-america
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:07 pm

[quote="Will Williams"

Thanks, PB. I knew there was something about that rather pudgy, smirking Infantry officer that I didn't like:
---
..Vindman stood out. He was born in the Soviet Union in 1975 before emigrating with his family to the U.S. four years later. His family, which was Jewish, fled the institutionalized, official anti-Semitism of the Soviet Union as refugees...

"Yes, I earned a Purple Heart, though my injury
did not require medical attention."

More about this Yid, here: https://www.gq.com/story/alexander-vind ... ts-america[/quote]

Chairman,
He's a Jew.
Ukraine is a very anti-Semitic country.
Obama was giving the Ukraine MRE's and blankets to fight Russian aggression.
President Trump is giving them money, weapons and javelin anti-armor missiles.

anti-Semitic country + our president helping + Vindman a Jew = impeachment help

https://images.haarets.co.il/image/uplo ... 920847.png

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:39 pm

If Vindman’s injury did not require medical attention, he did not EARN a Purple Heart, they
just GAVE him one. One of those jewboy perks,I guess.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:11 pm

C.E. Whiteoak wrote:If Vindman’s injury did not require medical attention, he did not EARN a Purple Heart, they
just GAVE him one. One of those jewboy perks,I guess.
---
US Court: Wearing Unearned
Military Medals Is Free Speech

BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
January 19, 2016

SAN FRANCISCO—A federal appeals court on Monday tossed out a veteran’s conviction for wearing military medals he didn’t earn, saying it was a form of free speech protected by the Constitution.

A specially convened 11-judge panel of the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that the First Amendment allows people to wear unearned military honors.

Elven Joe Swisher of Idaho was convicted in 2007 of violating the Stolen Valor Act, which made it a misdemeanor to falsely claim military accomplishments. President George W. Bush signed it into law in 2006, but the U.S. Supreme Court struck it down in 2012 as a violation of free speech protections.

Investigators looked into Swisher’s military claims after he testified at the 2005 trial of a man charged with soliciting the murder of a federal judge. Swisher wore a Purple Heart on the witness stand.

Swisher testified that David Roland Hinkson offered him $10,000 to kill the federal judge presiding over Hinkson’s tax-evasion case. Swisher said Hinkson was impressed after Swisher boasted that he killed “many men” during the Korean War.

Prosecutors say Swisher enlisted in the Marine Corps a year after the Korean War ended but was never wounded in the line of duty. Swisher was honorably discharged in 1957, and discharge documents indicate that he didn’t receive any medals, according to the 9th Circuit ruling.

During his 2007 trial, prosecutors showed the jury a photograph of Swisher wearing several military medals and awards, including the Silver Star, Navy and Marine Corps Ribbon, Purple Heart, and the Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal with a Bronze “V.”...

Congress passed a new law making it a crime to profit financially by lying about military service.

After the Stolen Valor Act was struck down, Congress passed a new law making it a crime to profit financially by lying about military service. President Barack Obama signed it in 2013.

After Swisher’s conviction, Congress removed a provision making it illegal to wear unearned medals.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/us-court- ... 45523.html
---
"Hero" Elvin Swisher
More here about Ms. Swisher and other charlatans who "steal their valor": https://valorguardians.com/blog/?p=56120
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:04 pm

To get back on the topic of this fine American Dissident Voices broadcast of 16 November, 2019, the image below is in the NV.org text version:

Talk about knowing one's enemy!

I have a satellite dish and receive 200-plus channels, 95% of which are absolutely worthless garbage, but there are a few that I monitor, mostly for news, local weather, old movies and such. Whenever I happen to catch CNN or NBC I have in my mind the graphic above. It's not much better at Jew-owned ABC (Disney) or even on FOX News, that is as anti-White and carries ridiculous ads from the Fellowship of Christians and Jews soliciting its viewers to send money to help the poor starving Holocaust survivors in Russia <barf!>.

Television is an excellent tool, but entirely in wrong hands. Until NA gets its own subscription network on the Internet I prefer television as my first source for news, viewed always with incredulity.