Government website features Alliance sticker

Jim Mathias

Government website features Alliance sticker

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:39 am

https://collections.nlm.nih.gov/catalog ... 715040-img
I have more updated data for this sticker in case anyone wants to see it make a comeback!
I have more updated data for this sticker in case anyone wants to see it make a comeback!
Don'tcatchAIDS.jpg (70.6 KiB) Viewed 16692 times
How nice of them to display one of the National Alliance's most potent messages!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Lieutenant Kelowitz

Re: Government website features Alliance sticker

Post by Lieutenant Kelowitz » Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:51 am

So judging by this National Alliance sticker screen capture, it's possible for private individuals to upload NA material to this government website. Wow.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:17 pm

[quote="Lieutenant Kelowitz"]So judging by this National Alliance sticker screen capture, it's possible for private individuals to upload NA material to this government website. Wow.
---

I don't know about how or why that old NA sticker appears on that site. I wonder if Alex Azar knows his agency promotes such truth about AIDS? :?: https://ballotpedia.org/Alex_Azar

https://collections.nlm.nih.gov/catalog ... 722615-img

The entry for the AIDS comic shown above:

Subject(s):
Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome -- prevention & control
Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome -- transmission
Health Knowledge, Attitudes, Practice
Condoms
AIDS Serodiagnosis

Whereas, under the the entry for our sticker has this:

Subject(s):
Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome -- prevention & control
Social Discrimination
Prejudice

Don't expect equal representation of anything from NA with anything that's not.

We'll update our stickers with proper contact addresses and Websites so that folks can download and print their own. Our National Office is not in the position currently to stock items like this. We do have our business cardshttps://cosmotheistchurch.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Business-Card.jpeg, and Jim Mathias has been good enough to offer our "Send Them Back" sticker that is his avatar here at WB.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:50 am

If the National Office authorizes an updated sticker/flyer on this topic I'd be more than happy to have a large batch of stickers made up for distribution by our activists as is done with the "Send them back" message.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Lieutenant Kelowitz

Post by Lieutenant Kelowitz » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:53 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:...I'd be more than happy to have a large batch of stickers made up for distribution by our activists as is done with the "Send them back" message.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:52 am

Lieutenant Kelowitz wrote:
Jim Mathias wrote:...I'd be more than happy to have a large batch of stickers made up for distribution by our activists as is done with the "Send them back" message.
What you see as my avatar is the version I have in large quantities for sale to other activists. If interested in obtaining a supply of your own, pm me for details on price and shipping costs.