White activism in the news November 2019

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Bradenton FL in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:20 am

https://www.bradenton.com/news/local/cr ... 19169.html
......The racist rant ends with a web address, which does not exist but identifies a racist motorcycle club, Endangered Souls, or Crew 519.......
This isn't news, but heavily slanted commentary. If you read the rest of this rant about what is claimed to be a rant, check out the link above. But I think it's sufficient to say that some Whites in Florida have decided to let everyone know they're making their presence known and that they have a message. But as always, judge for yourself.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Danbury CT in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:26 am

https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/loc ... 39281.html
.....“I want to state directly and without equivocation that if any member of our university community is found to be party to these revolting actions they will be subject to the severest disciplinary actions, including dismissal as well as possible civil and criminal actions,” the statement reads.....
Yes, free speech (that they don't approve of) at a university must be punished, punished, PUNISHED!! according to the president of that institution. I wonder if there's any real education being imparted there....don't answer, that's a rhetorical question. ;)
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Tempe AZ in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:33 am

https://www.newsweek.com/nazi-group-pos ... ty-1470258
.....The posters were seen around various parts of the university campus. They were designed to look like the popular "love not hate" phrase, but with a Nazi swastika in the word "love" while the Jewish Star of David was in the word "hate."

The first person to find one of the fliers was a student.....
It seems Jewsweek became triggered by this message to want to run this smear. Why are they so hateful when someone expresses an honest and likely truthful opinion?

Want to know more? Visit the link above.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at UNF in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:59 pm

https://unfspinnaker.com/79765/latest-s ... fs-campus/
.....According to multiple students, there has allegedly been an alarming neo-Nazi presence on campus in the form of promotional posters making inflammatory statements such as “Its Okay To Genocide Subhumans” and “The Struggle Never Ends. Join The F.K.D.” The F.K.D., meaning Feuerkrieg Division, “calls for violence against their perceived enemies” and destruction of “the system,”.....
Modern day skinhead-type activity, young Whites with a lot of testosterone but not much in the way of good guidance as their propaganda shows. A course in Cosmotheism might help them, if one existed.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Colorado Springs CO in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:04 pm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... a-demoted/
.....The leaked Discord chat logs, published by the nonprofit media collective Unicorn Riot in March, led journalists and activists to expose members of the Air Force, Army and Marine Corps as members of Identity Evropa.....
Activists should be well aware of the consequences of being "outed" and have in place plans or are already in the act of positioning themselves to survive the economic assaults that await us if we're going conduct outreach and other communications activities.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Milwaukee WI in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:10 pm

https://reproaction.org/white-supremacy ... wisconsin/
.....stickers featuring support for white supremacy were found in downtown Milwaukee. The stickers had sayings like “Reject White Guilt” and “IMPORT the third world BECOME the third world,” and were found on or near frequently visited buildings. [8] These stickers came from an anonymously run group called the Hundred Handers.....
Perhaps these Hundred Handers' "lone wolves" are making an impact on hysterical propagandists such as those at reproaction.org and on Whites who are glad to see their pro-White messages. But does anyone know what they want to accomplish beyond this?

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Ames IA in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:14 pm

https://www.amestrib.com/news/20191121/ ... -incidents
.....The slew of incidents sparked public protest from students, who in various public forums, have demanded accountability and a zero-tolerance policy to be adopted by ISU officials.

Last week, three students were the targets of a violent social media post over their participation in a Land Acknowledgment statement at a November Students Against Racism forum.

ISU officials announced a sweep of administrative policies at a forum that include enhanced and expanded bias-related training for all staff and students......
"Bias-related training?" Sounds like brainwashing students is what universities are about these days. Remember you saw this here and save your tuition money! Whites should remain unreconstructed in the image of the Jew.

Colin

Re: White activism at UNF in the news

Post by Colin » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:14 am

Jim Mathias wrote:https://unfspinnaker.com/79765/latest-s ... fs-campus/
.....According to multiple students, there has allegedly been an alarming neo-Nazi presence on campus in the form of promotional posters making inflammatory statements such as “Its Okay To Genocide Subhumans” and “The Struggle Never Ends. Join The F.K.D.” The F.K.D., meaning Feuerkrieg Division, “calls for violence against their perceived enemies” and destruction of “the system,”.....
Modern day skinhead-type activity, young Whites with a lot of testosterone but not much in the way of good guidance as their propaganda shows. A course in Cosmotheism might help them, if one existed.
From my research they are an anonymous propaganda group that is part of one of the German pro-White groups. Their materials link to a variety of different groups. To maintain the anonymous status they have no set beliefs that members must follow other than fighting to save the White race.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Provo UT in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:22 pm

https://www.ksl.com/article/46681941/wh ... byu-campus
...."We stand with our sponsoring institution, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, which has stated: 'White supremacist attitudes are morally wrong and sinful, and we condemn them. Church members who promote or pursue a ‘white culture’ or white supremacy agenda are not in harmony with the teachings of the church.'"....
Whites affiliated (present or formerly) with that LDS church who follow their instincts and feel revulsion at today's LDS and their degenerate policies towards Whites and our culture have a choice now--Cosmotheism and the National Alliance.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Columbus OH in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:32 pm

https://www.thelantern.com/2019/11/whit ... ent-113669

Excerpt:
....“The first two statements may look innocuous on the surface, but, taken together, the [fliers’] purpose is to make white supremacist ideas regarding race, religion, and patriarchy sound like common sense,” the statement reads. “Implying that whites, Christians, and heterosexual men are under attack, they target places like universities for promoting ideas of social justice and for challenging various forms of social oppression.”.....
Actually, the 4chan (or was it 8chan?) users who created these messages just wanted to trigger overreactions by faculty, administrators, their police agencies, students and so on. It appears that once again they've succeeded in baiting anti-Whites into condemning any expression that isn't negative about Whites. While the National Alliance is not into baiting those who oppose us, I'm reminded of one race-mixing White woman who received (not intentionally, of course) an Alliance flyer who now sleeps with her baseball bat thanks to the local and national media who have inculcated an irrational fear of White organized activities.

Rest of the article (and comments section!) at link above.