Why do fake media keep reporting "11 million undocumented?"

Summaries and links to news items
Will Williams

Why do fake media keep reporting "11 million undocumented?"

Post by Will Williams » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:42 am

Dr. Virginia Abernethy, a bona fide expert in demography, says:
"THe frustrating part of this new report from Yale is that a similar conclusion has come from multiple sources beginning as early as 2004. And no one seemed to care.

"A Border Patrol officer testified to the effect of at least 20 million illegal immigrants being in the US in 2004. Financial analysts, relying on an independent data set, reported the same in 2005. And others close to the action report that 4 illegal crossers get through for every 3 that are apprehended, and that's without a "catch and release" policy."

---

Thirty million aliens now in the US is an absolute minimum estimate.Yale University shocker: 29.5 million illegal immigrants, 3X higher than Census number

This dwarfs every major immigration wave in US history. But the Democrats must have their slaves/voters and that it was they are so violent and militant about keeping the floodgates open.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Diehimler

Re: Why do fake media keep reporting "11 million undocumente

Post by Diehimler » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:16 pm

Surprisingly enough Mexican and other illegal immigrants from south and central America, not only don't vote democrat. They just simply don't vote at all. Ryan Dawson was actually discussing this exact thing on Dr. Duke's show Thursday I believe.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:20 pm

Reduced for convenience:
Graph
Graph
reduced.png (45.27 KiB) Viewed 6757 times

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:45 pm

Thanks for reducing that image size, Wade. You'll have to teach me how to do that some day. It seems to be hit and miss whether or not an image comes across as a decent size for me or ridiculously large.
Diehimler wrote:Surprisingly enough Mexican and other illegal immigrants from south and central America, not only don't vote democrat. They just simply don't vote at all. Ryan Dawson was actually discussing this exact thing on Dr. Duke's show Thursday I believe.
Maybe they don't vote; maybe they do. The fact is, they can vote and they will vote for their own candidates from among their own people when they do. Whites are not going to vote their way out of the demographic mess this country is in. Fact.

What's important is that these non-White that are invading our living space cannot make White babies.

Welcome to White Biocentrism forum Diehimler. How about introducing yourself, here: https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewforum.php?f=4
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:52 pm

Will Williams wrote:Thanks for reducing that image size, Wade. You'll have to teach me how to do that some day. It seems to be hit and miss whether or not an image comes across as a decent size for me or ridiculously large.
If you have a Windows operating system, convert the image into the app (application)
called "Paint." Once you have converted into "Paint," an associated Menu will appear,
giving you a large array of options. All I do is find the horizontal and vertical axis which
always is given as "100" and enter "50" in its place. Once done, the images will be half
of its original size. Click on the images and find the "Properties" tab on the drop-down
menu. If the image is usually below 100Kb, you should be good to go. If still above that,
then do it again. Hit and miss is the best practice, and if you do enough of it, you will
become skilled in doing it, and it will become as second nature as tying your shoes.

When I was a kid, one of the hardest things I ever had to learn how to do, was tie my
shoes. Once learned, it was easy as pie! Well, that's all for now. Have to leave out
the door for the night shift now. I'll check back in early tomorrow morning.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:11 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:
Will Williams wrote:Thanks for reducing that image size, Wade. You'll have to teach me how to do that some day. It seems to be hit and miss whether or not an image comes across as a decent size for me or ridiculously large.
If you have a Windows operating system, convert the image into the app (application)
called "Paint."
Do I have a Windows Operating system? If so, I've never seen a Paint app (application). I do know how to apply pigment to canvas with a brush, however. Lots of computer nerds can't do that worth a hoot. They paint with apps. :P

I tend to learn this computer crap through practical application, not by someone telling me how easy it is, assuming I know what that person is talking about. I have no desire to become an Internet expert. That's not what I do.

I prefer having smart people around me who know how to do all this stuff. One day we'll have someone on staff to handle all that. Until then, Wade, you have my blessing to reduce the size of enormous images I put up until someone actually shows me how to do it. :D

Once you have converted into "Paint," an associated Menu will appear,
giving you a large array of options. All I do is find the horizontal and vertical axis which
always is given as "100" and enter "50" in its place. Once done, the images will be half
of its original size. Click on the images and find the "Properties" tab on the drop-down
menu. If the image is usually below 100Kb, you should be good to go. If still above that,
then do it again. Hit and miss is the best practice, and if you do enough of it, you will
become skilled in doing it, and it will become as second nature as tying your shoes.

When I was a kid, one of the hardest things I ever had to learn how to do, was tie my
shoes. Once learned, it was easy as pie! Well, that's all for now. Have to leave out
the door for the night shift now. I'll check back in early tomorrow morning.

Lieutenant Kelowitz

Post by Lieutenant Kelowitz » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:26 pm

Will Williams wrote:Thanks for reducing that image size, Wade. You'll have to teach me how to do that some day.
Reduced to the micro-level:

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:17 pm

Will Williams wrote: Until then, Wade, you have my blessing to reduce the size of enormous images I put up until someone actually shows me how to do it.
Very well then. I shall continue to do so!

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:32 am

Lieutenant Kelowitz wrote:
Will Williams wrote:Thanks for reducing that image size, Wade. You'll have to teach me how to do that some day.
Reduced to the micro-level:

Papa bear is too big; Baby bear tis too small; Mama bear is just right.

Thanks, Wade. Your reduction is just right.

Thanks to you, too, Lieutenant K. Please introduce yourself in our introduction section.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:00 pm

test
Attachments
3 bears again.jpg
3 bears again.jpg (90.3 KiB) Viewed 6315 times
It's not diversity, it's displacement.