Latest Bulletin

Informal discussions
Will Williams

Re: Latest Bulletin

Post by Will Williams » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:43 pm

October BULLETIN will be mailed late. With the post office closed at noon on Saturday, closed on Sunday for the churchgoers and on Monday for the veterans, it will go out on Tuesday, 12 November. Sorry, folks.

A preview of one feature in this issue that is time sensitive is below:

---

Lots to be Auctioned
Near NA Headquarters

A very lovely, well-developed, restricted subdivision with 35 lots will be auctioned on site Saturday, November 16. This will be an excellent opportunity for Alliance members to purchase a lot that is located on the scenic bypass around Mountain City, just 3.5 miles from the entrance to the National Alliance's lush, 50-acre. property. Become a part of our community! This is short notice, but we only learned about this auction a few days before this issue of the BULLETIN went to press -- a little late this month due to pressing deadlines that had to be met. Ron Ramsey, former Republican Lieutenant Governor of Tennessee, who lives nearby is the auctioneer, and has teamed up with the local trio of outstanding businessmen who developed these beautiful Laurelwood Estates. For GPS purposes use '900 Laurelwood Lane, Mountain City, TN'. More details about the terms of this opportune auction and a copy of the impressive restrictive covenants can be found at http://www.ronramseyauctions.com -- telephone: (423) 323-8700.

Building a National Alliance/Cosmotheist community requires that our people live in or in close proximity to that community. Laurelwood Estates is the classiest residential development near our Laurel Bloomery headquarters and should attract those serious members and supporters with the means to purchase a lot located so near our venture to build their homes on later.

The landmark in the background of the photo image is called "twin fodder" by locals here, and can be seen from our new NA property in Laurel Bloomery. Short notice on this auction, but perhaps some Alliance supporters will be interested in locating here in this outstanding development. It's doubtful all 35 lots will be sold next Saturday.
Fodder stacks
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:35 pm

What is going to happen to the property in WVA?

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:46 am

Wade Hampton III wrote:What is going to happen to the property in WVA?
We don't discuss these things on our public fora, Wade. Our members and financial supporters will read a little about what's going on with our WV property when they receive their internal NA BULLETINs later this week.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:38 pm

Got mine today.
Very interesting read.
I'm wondering if Donny and Barb will last on "the land" with that horrible road in and so far off the beaten path. It's like a half of day shot just running down to Lewisburg to hit the Super Wallyworld for supplies (like diapers for the little guy) and back since the IGA in Marlinton is rather pricey I'd imagine.
Also a hike to Robert C Byrd Clinic.
Hopefully being young they can handle the hardships.

I guess two West Virginia winters were enough for Jay, I can't blame him for booking, fourteen of them done me in.
I'll enclose a photo from the winter of '09-'10 when twice I had to be dug out, my plow truck could not get through the drifts, I had to snowshoe my way out to get the mail a few times.
You want to see if your heart is okay, put on snowshoes and go up those West Virginia hills.

On Richard, I see there's a Facebook page ••• https://www.facebook.com/theunbrokenwarrior/ ••• either by him or for him.
If he has access to the page it'd be a nice way to communicate and give him moral support.
Attachments
snowshow trail.jpg
snowshow trail.jpg (84.29 KiB) Viewed 19033 times
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:20 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:Got mine today.
Very interesting read.
I'm wondering if Donny and Barb will last on "the land" with that horrible road in and so far off the beaten path. It's like a half of day shot just running down to Lewisburg to hit the Super Wallyworld for supplies (like diapers for the little guy) and back since the IGA in Marlinton is rather pricey I'd imagine.
Also a hike to Robert C Byrd Clinic.
Hopefully being young they can handle the hardships.

Mine, yesterday afternoon. An inspirational-looking young couple. Their image
on the cover tells me that there is a future out there worth staying alive for.
Check went out by USPS a little over an hour ago. Should be up there by the
middle of next week!

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:44 pm

Received my Bulletin today and as usual read through it right away.
Shocked on how Paypal can just hold onto the Alliance's money, outright theft.
I'm sure material that cost the Alliance to print was sent out, the members/supporters had their credit cards charged by Paypal who then just keeps that money?
Something stinks here.
I know it's water over the spillway now but there's an old saying, "If you're doing something wrong, don't do something wrong."
An example might be if you're chatting on your cellphone in a "hands free" state don't do a "rolling stop" at the stop sign.
If you left your fishing license home but are passing your favorite "catch & release" trout stream and the fish you just caught is bleeding badly from the gills don't keep if figuring it's going to die anyway.
If you live in an "open carry" state, not the best idea to have a pistol hanging on your side while flyering even though it's legal.
I'm considering ordering some of the "Health Warning" cards like was included in the Bulletin and slipping them in the open handle of 12 packs and suitcases of beer at the local stores.
Too bad I didn't think to order sooner because HALF of South Carolina will be watching "the GAME" with the Clemson tigers playing for the golden fleece this weekend eating hot wings and swilling beer.
I swear this state is nuttier about their college football than West Virginia and their Mountaineers.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:23 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:44 pm
Received my Bulletin today and as usual read through it right away.
Shocked on how Paypal can just hold onto the Alliance's money, outright theft
You shouldn't be shocked. We told how PapPal owner Dan Schulman admitted in an interview with the Wall Street Journal last February that his civic-minded co-religionists at the Southern Poverty Law Center tell him who PayPal should blacklist and deny online financial services to their customers.
...An example might be if you're chatting on your cellphone in a "hands free" state don't do a "rolling stop" at the stop sign.
I do not own a cell phone, and never will. Several reasons, but first among them being that I don't like the idea that cellphone users' locations are tracked every minute, every second of their lives, going back years -- every text message, every call and email sent by cellphone is subject to subpoena by law enforcement. Anyone who has ever watched a few episodes of Forensic Files -- but especially one who is likely to be labeled a dissident, a domestic terrorist, or a supremacist -- knows not to blab on a cellphone, whether in a "hands free" state or not, or even if he has never been involved in any illegal activity whatsoever. If the police state wants you it will use your cellphone to get you.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:17 pm

Well, I got mine today, but here is the clincher. I am working a night shift and at my age,
it is something you do not want to do...it is something you have to do. Not looking
for sympathy or a handout or anything like that. My check will always be on time. I am going
to have to postpone reading it until this coming Sunday, when I catch up with all things in
arrears. Stay with me!

First comment:

I have been reading Kevin Strom's piece on Bitcoin and really like the idea of this electronic
payments system. It will save a stamp, and the Jews that run the Central Bank know enough
about me already. I suppose SPLC will monitor this public format - and now I am a "domestic
terrorist." Well, whoopie-do!

Second comment:

This is directed to the current caretakers at the WV property. It must surely be lonely on
that property, and I would love to come up there and lend you a helping hand. Alas, I cannot.
For financial reasons, I am - and will probably be (outside of a Lotto win) - economically tied
to this (SC) place. I suppose I can talk about this now, since this Jew reporter has been
dead a few years, but yes...I am the original "Walt" which appeared on the cover of the
Jew-owned Wall Street Journal back in 1995.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/after-char ... 1503688365

This was many years ago, most likely before you ever even been "birthed" as they say in
Mississippi. I was barely beginning to learn even what NA is, and who WLP was. Looking back
on it all, I really think William F. Carter of the defunct South Carolina Council of Conservative
Citizens (SCCAC ) Christian Identify outfit was actually looking for it. Good for them! They
got what they deserved!

Conclusion:

Anyone who steps onto that property is looking for anything and anyone - except the well-being
of our Community. Most likely, they will appear as Caucasians. Tony Horowtiz did, and I am sure
yours will as well. Be strong, and trust no one, except your own - and never forget - Jews come
in all colors, shapes, and sizes!

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:04 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:17 pm
This is directed to the current caretakers at the WV property. It must surely be lonely on
that property, and I would love to come up there and lend you a helping hand. Alas, I cannot...
Don't worry, WV is in good hands. The family there is not lonely. They love it! Another member is arriving there soon to help them out.
I am the original "Walt" which appeared on the cover of the
Jew-owned Wall Street Journal back in 1995.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/after-char ... 1503688365
That's funny. You invited Horwitz into your home 25 years ago and gave him an earful about those mud people who were controlled by Jews. :lol:

It's always good when you can outlive your adversaries.

Tony Horwitz, Reporter
and Author, Dies at 60

Horwitz’s vivid articles about working-class Americans won him a Pulitzer Prize at The Wall Street Journal

Award Winner Smiley Horwitz is Dead

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:20 pm

Received the latest Bulletin and must say I'll probably copy that bit Dalton wrote about Christianity being anti-White and email (and piss off?) some "friends" on my email list who "might be" somewhat receptive.

Good to hear of the PayPal victory.
I believe it's time to remove my "REMEMBER BENGHAZI" sticker from my truck's rear window and put the rune decal on.

I'm going to PM the Chairman about something that should be for his eyes only.