Flyer Campaign, Sticker Campaign, and Banner Campaigns

Estwing

Flyer Campaign, Sticker Campaign, and Banner Campaigns

Post by Estwing » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:30 pm

Expose is important for building community. One effective method for the N.A. has been being able to make the news. Coordinating a flyer campaign is something that can be done for the cost of a 12 pack of beer. Office supply stores now sell stickers for your home printer and many big cities where stickers already exists, many times antifa.. covering them with a National Alliance sticker will sure clean up the place.
Any thoughts on how to expand what we already do..
If you worship your enemy, you are defeated.
If you adopt your enemy's religion, you are enslaved If you breed with your enemy, you are destroyed
Will Williams

Colin

Re: Flyer Campaign, Sticker Campaign, and Banner Campaigns

Post by Colin » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:23 pm

One that I am finding effective is putting fliers on the notice bulletin board at laundromat and on college campuses. By using their own system, they can't get you for defacing property or vandalism.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:47 pm

I like the idea of expanding our outreach activities in order to raise consciousness of the NA's presence and of our values, goals, life-philosophy and so on. One thing that has helped me to do this has been to make a commitment to doing at least one thing for the Alliance every day. It serves as an example to others and drives me to keep my own word.

It helps to have a supply of Alliance materials available (and even on hand) at all times, then incorporating outreach into your daily routine.

https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic. ... dge#p10883
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Estwing

Post by Estwing » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:19 pm

Colin wrote:One that I am finding effective is putting fliers on the notice bulletin board at laundromat and on college campuses. By using their own system, they can't get you for defacing property or vandalism.
I had forgotten those two platforms.
If you adopt your enemy's religion, you are enslaved If you breed with your enemy, you are destroyed
Will Williams

Estwing

Post by Estwing » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:20 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:I like the idea of expanding our outreach activities in order to raise consciousness of the NA's presence and of our values, goals, life-philosophy and so on. One thing that has helped me to do this has been to make a commitment to doing at least one thing for the Alliance every day. It serves as an example to others and drives me to keep my own word.

It helps to have a supply of Alliance materials available (and even on hand) at all times, then incorporating outreach into your daily routine.

https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic. ... dge#p10883
Is the key is to have Alliance supplies at all times. on another note I can remember when Florida actually had a billboard sign. One day again
Will Williams

Estwing

Post by Estwing » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:27 pm

What's sad is drag queens can have storybook time with kindergarteners... But the national Lions can't have a presentation at the local library
Will Williams

Colin

Post by Colin » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:33 pm

Estwing wrote:What's sad is drag queens can have storybook time with kindergarteners... But the national Lions can't have a presentation at the local library
That depends. Try becoming a friend of the library. It sometimes give you access to place fliers or information about local events on their board.

Estwing

Post by Estwing » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:52 pm

A civil lecture and presentation makes a lot of sense although, getting people to come and advertising it would always have the connotation of Neo Nazi behind, which attracts the right people and the wrong. What would be a normal relaxed presentation lecture but turn into a shitstorm but I'm willing to try it at some point.
Will Williams