Hi from IL

MrAndMrsSmith

Hi from IL

Post by MrAndMrsSmith » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:10 pm

Ok I hope I’m doing this right. I’m not great at technology. My name is Angie and my husband is stationed overseas (not going to say where (OPSEC) and I’m honestly just kinda looking for people like me to talk to. My kids are back in school soon and I realized I don’t know anyone. And Facebook is hard to look at because my friends and family are all still getting together without me. So hi!

Wade Hampton III

Re: Hi from IL

Post by Wade Hampton III » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:21 pm

Some friendly advise from one total stranger
to another. Well, perhaps not, since this website does
in a way, give us a common bond. Get rid of Facebook!
Zuckerberg is either working for Mossad, or quite possibly,
could be an actual agent himself. The same could be said
to a lessor extent for all the other so-called "social media"
platforms. Here, you are among friends. Like friends, we
do occasionally have differences, but can usually work them
out. Facebook only does what it does if it is good
for the Jews!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:11 am

Hi Angie, welcome to WB and you have done everything right by introducing yourself. This might seem like a small thing, but it is valuable in helping all of us create a welcoming atmosphere where we can share information and perspectives with each other. This forum has rules, like most others, and becoming familiar with them is important to keep this an orderly and focused site so please check it out sometime.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:19 am

MrAndMrsSmith wrote:Ok I hope I’m doing this right. I’m not great at technology. My name is Angie and my husband is stationed overseas (not going to say where (OPSEC) and I’m honestly just kinda looking for people like me to talk to. My kids are back in school soon and I realized I don’t know anyone. And Facebook is hard to look at because my friends and family are all still getting together without me. So hi!
Welcome, Angie. What in the world did family and friends used to do to stay in touch before Faceberg and other Internet social media? Letter writing and secure telephone land lines, that's how, and we got along just fine among our own.

Now you can probably stay in touch with your husband overseas daily through email, cell phones or Skype (owned by Microsoft) -- even Faceberg. I'm surprised the military will allow such insecure communications. During my two tours in SE Asia in the late 1960s I didn't communicate with my family stateside even once by telephone, but neither did anyone else stationed with me. We wrote letters and enjoyed receiving them at Mail Call.

Anyway, don't write anything on this publicly viewed forum that could somehow used against you by those who hate advocates for White interests. We're building our own like-minded offline community. Check us out and see if you'd like to be part of it: https://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

Like us on natall.com; follow us on nationalvanguard.org.
:D
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Colin

Post by Colin » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:54 pm

Hi Angie, I agree totally with your security concerns. I know from friends still in that CID is on the lookout for White Nationalist minded service members. So please be careful. We love having you here but don't want you to get in any hot water.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:18 am

As others have said, welcome.

I'd like to add to what Will said, that this is a public forum, and can be viewed by anybody. Don't write anything here you wouldn't want your grandmother (or more nefarious forces) to see.

Please take a moment if you haven't and go over our Statement of Purpose here:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2

And our Forum Rules here:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3

GLR

Post by GLR » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:41 pm

Welcome!