Rosanna Arquette "Sorry" She Is White

Summaries and links to news items
Wade Hampton III

Rosanna Arquette "Sorry" She Is White

Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:32 am

With concerns over racism and white supremacy constantly in the news, actress Rosanna Arquette has reacted in a manner some might find a tad extreme, tweeting that she feels “shame” at having been born white and privileged. “I’m sorry I was born white and privileged. It disgusts me. And I feel so much shame,” the actress wrote on Wednesday, unsurprisingly prompting swift backlash:
Mudshark?
Mudshark?
63240.JPG (36.41 KiB) Viewed 3194 times
https://www.rt.com/usa/466104-rosanna-a ... ite-shame/

Volker Zorn

Re: Rosanna Arquette "Sorry" She Is White

Post by Volker Zorn » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:33 pm

Fading B-List actress Rosanna Arquette is only half-White: her mother is a Polish Jewess.

Strangely, though, she does not admit to any shame for the misdeeds of her Jewish ancestors, including
  • The Jewish role in bringing 11 million-plus Black slaves to the New World;
    The Jewish role in the Bolshevik revolution on Russia and the attendant Red terror;
    The Jewish role in starting the Second World War
It seems her "shame" is very ethnically selective indeed!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:50 am

That she hasn't killed herself over her existential shame tells me one thing: It's all virtue signalling for the cameras-- An act, and as phony as the characters she portrays on screen.

She's a Jewess too? Well, look how the chameleon changes it's skin.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:25 pm

Volker Zorn wrote:Fading B-List actress Rosanna Arquette is only half-White: her mother is a Polish Jewess...
So, the woman is not White; she's also not a blonde, and that is not her face. She is certainly no "star," except in Jewish Hollywood.

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:48 am

The Hawg reduced to manageable proportions:
Fugly
Fugly
Hawg.JPG (27.14 KiB) Viewed 3072 times
Any way you cut it...a losing proposition.
[/size]

Volker Zorn

Post by Volker Zorn » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:07 pm

Anyone interested in exploring the racial background of Rosanna Arquette should see https://ethnicelebs.com/rosanna-arquette.

I have found this site - Ethnicity of Celebs https://ethnicelebs.com - to be especially helpful and accurate when investigating the race of people in the news.

In fact, they had a page on Adolf Hitler, which gave a detailed genealogy of him, and which forcefully denied that he had any Jewish ancestry. However, after I linked this page to an article on the now-defunct NEW ORDER blog, the entry on AH was exterminated.

Such is life!