Greetings From Canada

Colin

Re: Greetings From Canada

Post by Colin » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:20 am

Welcome Ryker. If things get too rough you can also consider the option that a few of my friends from up that way have taken, and that is to move to the US where we still have some freedoms. I would only consider this as a last resort, but having an exit strategy for if the situation becomes unbearable is always just good planning.

Ryker

Post by Ryker » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:25 pm

Zack wrote:
Ryker wrote:Good points Zack. I'll consider those points when shopping for a VPN. I'm currently using Opera and Aloha browsers with built in VPN.
Opera is Chinese spyware. PM me and we can discuss OPSEC in more detail.
OK, will do.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:44 pm

Sadly, Canada's (and many other European/Australian) government has made being pro-White and saying so illegal. Canada is a big place though, and I can't see their reach being long enough to enforce this everywhere within their borders.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

MasterMensch

Post by MasterMensch » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:33 pm

check out this:

Canadian (((HATE CRIME))) case of LOKI HULGAARD:

Radio Free South Africa interview oct 8th 2019

https://www.bitchute.com/video/foeSJPrD2T5j/

website related to the Loki Hulgaard case:

http://free-speech.is-great.net

GLR

Post by GLR » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:38 pm

Welcome! And once again I notice the NATIONAL ALLIANCE been mentioned. No stranger to DR PIERCE, but never considered joining. When I join something it is for real, and there is one group with recent bad publicity that I hate to back out of, otherwise.... The Alliance has been mentioned everywhere by friend and foe. It seems indestructible.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:11 pm

GLR wrote:Welcome! And once again I notice the NATIONAL ALLIANCE been mentioned. No stranger to DR PIERCE, but never considered joining. When I join something it is for real, and there is one group with recent bad publicity that I hate to back out of, otherwise.... The Alliance has been mentioned everywhere by friend and foe. It seems indestructible.
The National Alliance is "mentioned" here because this is a National Alliance-owned forum, with a number of National Alliance members and supporters in good standing participating. You might want to familiarize yourself with White Biocentrism's Rules of Conduct and Statement of Purpose listed at the top of our board Index.

So, you joined a group other than the National Alliance, but you have chosen to register and participate here at our forum. That group has had recent bad publicity surrounding it, but you hate to back out of it? That's interesting. Our Alliance is vilified daily with "bad publicity," but that is because we have many enemies, not only in Jewish "watchdog" groups and their compliant, controlled mainstream media, but within the greater White resistance "movement." We pay little attention to any of those negative opinions of our Alliance, thanks. We've found it's best to keep our heads down and continue Alliance-building.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ