The last White leaving California please turn out the lights

Will Williams

Re: The last White leaving California please turn out the li

Post by Will Williams » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:15 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:Well at least...thanks for letting me know what "LGBTQ" is. At least I know what I
have been accused of
. Perhaps on this forum there are others as well who may be
in the dark about "LGBTQ
(?)"
I'm sure everyone is aware of what the acronym stands for these days, Wade. We have our noses rubbed in it every day.

Lesbian
Gay
Bisexual
Trans-sexual
Queer (redundant) defined as "peculiar"

Did someone accuse you of being LGBTQ? Not here at WB that I could see.

Others in this peculiar community that need special protection for their peculiar behavior:

Copraphile
Necrophile
Zoophile

So, LGBTQCNZ. Any others who need protection from discriminating normal heterosexual people? All of them should move to California where they will be welcomed.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Colin

Post by Colin » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:30 pm

Don't forget about the Ps. They have now added "youth attracted" to the list of sexual orientations.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:21 pm

Colin wrote:Don't forget about the Ps. They have now added "youth attracted" to the list of sexual orientations.
Amazing, isn't it? Pedophiles need protecting from us awful "normies." :roll: I think they may already be covered under the NAMBLA acronym that's been around for a few years.

Wiki tells us: The North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) is a pedophilia and pederasty advocacy organization in the United States. It works to abolish age-of-consent laws criminalizing adult sexual involvement with minors[2][3] and campaigns for the release of men who have been jailed for sexual contacts with minors that did not involve coercion.[2][4] The group no longer holds regular national meetings, and as of the late 1990s—to avoid local police infiltration—the organization discouraged the formation of local chapters.[4][5] Around 1995, an undercover detective discovered there were 1,100 people on the organization's rolls.[4] In 1997, NAMBLA was the largest group in IPCE, an international pro-pedophile activist organization.[6] Since then, the organization has dwindled to only a handful of people, with many members joining online pedophile networks such as DanPedo, BoyChat, and Annabelleigh, according to Xavier Von Erck, director of operations at the anti-pedophile organization Perverted-Justice.[7] As of 2005, a newspaper report stated that NAMBLA was based in New York and San Francisco.[4]

Should have known NAMBLA was based in Jew York and San Fransissyco, and that they loved Obama.

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Colin

Post by Colin » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:17 pm

Since the gay marriage thing they have joined forces with the lgbt community saying that having sex with minors is a civil right. I predicted this when the courts did the marriage debacle. It didn't take long for me to be proven right.

Will Williams

Re: The last White leaving California please turn out the lights

Post by Will Williams » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:40 pm

A correspondent sent me this six-year-old article today. It's typical of what's been going on in the land of fruits and nuts on the West coast for 50+ years. California, southern California at least, is majority non-White and has become lost territory.
---

A “loophole” in immigration law is
costing thousands of American jobs

By MICHAEL HILTZIK
FEB 20, 2015

Imagine getting a layoff notice, then being ordered to train your replacement.

That's what has happened to hundreds of information technology employees at
Southern California Edison. Since last summer, Edison, which serves nearly 14
million customers, has been firing its domestic IT workers and replacing them with
outsourced employees from India.

In doing so, the utility is exploiting a gaping loophole in immigration law, which
Congress has failed to close despite years of warnings that it's costing thousands of
American jobs.

The Indian workers are brought in on H-1B visas, which are temporary work permits
for "specialty occupations" — those requiring "highly specialized knowledge" and a
bachelor's degree...
---
More here: http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik ... olumn.html

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:54 pm

This piece has nothing to do with "Higher Education," but I like the topic title, so am giving it another bump.

One has to watch the video here to get the full effect of these LA animals' -- race unspecified -- behavior: https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2022/01 ... in-tracks/

Thieves Raiding Cargo Containers,
Stealing Packages On Downtown
Section Of Union Pacific Train Tracks

By CBSLA Staff
January 13, 2022

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) – A section of the Union Pacific train tracks in downtown Los Angeles has been littered with thousands of shredded boxes, packages stolen from cargo containers that stop in the area to unload.

Jan. 13, 2022 (CBSLA)

READ MORE:
NFL, LA County Go On Public Education Blitz To Block COVID From Super Bowl Festivities

Thieves have been raiding the cargo containers, taking packages that belong to people from all over the country from retailers like Amazon, REI and others.

The refuse left behind, like home COVID test kits, are items that the robbers did not want or did not think were valuable enough to take.

Sources told CBSLA that the locks Union Pacific uses are easy to cut, and officials with the Los Angeles Police Department said they don’t respond to reports of a train robbery unless Union Pacific asks them for help, which they said is rare.

While CBSLA was on the scene with cameras, one person was seen running off with a container used to hold smaller packages, and a Union Pacific officer was spotted chasing after two other people who appeared to be rifling through packages.

CBSLA also obtained video of University of Southern California campus police arresting a suspected thief last month. According to officers, the suspect’s bag was filled with stolen goods taken from the train tracks.

A source with knowledge of the issue told CBSLA that Union Pacific cleaned up this area of tracks three months ago, and again only about 30 days ago, though the area is already littered with new discarded boxes.
READ MORE:
Cold Weather Alert Issued For Antelope Valley

Another video shows crews with Union Pacific cleaning up the area on December 11. Around that same time, someone snapped a photo of boxes spilling out of the back of a train car.

CBSLA found a package and entered the tracking number information, which came back as “in transit,” saying it would arrive today. When CBSLA called the person listed in the transaction and asked if they recently sent a package back to Amazon, they said:

“Yeah, I mean, I sent several stuff back.”

Yet another Amazon package had the name and number of a woman in Washington. CBSLA called her and asked if she sent something back to Amazon recently and whether she knew if the package had made it back to its destination.

“Yeah, I don’t even know what would be in that box. I buy so much from Amazon and send so much stuff back that I wouldn’t even know what it was,” she responded.

In a statement to CBSLA, Union Pacific said:

“Union Pacific is very concerned about the increased cargo thefts in California, and we have taken several steps to address this criminal activity. These rail crimes pose a serious safety threat to the public, our employees and local law enforcement officers.

“We have increased the number of Union Pacific special agents on patrol, and we have utilized and explored additional technologies to help us combat this criminal activity. We also will continue to work with our local law enforcement partners and elected leaders.”

However, law enforcement who work these tracks told CBSLA that they don’t see thieves shipping off any time soon.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:29 pm

Slow Learner
January 24, 2022

It seems fitting that Don Jr. took Gavin Newsom's sloppy seconds in the form of Kimberly Guilfoyle, as the American Ruling class passed that bimbo around like a cheap cigar. And Newsom himself is a bit of bimbo or a babe in the woods, why he just woke up and his eyes goggled when he discovered that the state he runs, and has run into the ground, looks like a 3rd world hell hole. That's what you get when you stand up at your inaugural with your son in your hands and say to the whole world that California welcomes the whole world.

Import the 3rd world, become the 3rd world as had been said.

And importing the 3rd World California is, the last time I checked the state has nearly 40 million people and just a hair over 1 in 3 are White. The race with the most people of course are the Mexicans clocking in at nearly 40 percent and heading to fifty percent. Which reminds me that about 100 years ago someone asked a German scholar what the future of Mexico was and he said it will be absorbed into the United States and then the United States will collapse.

Right on schedule, sir.

There's a section of Lincoln Heights where pirates and brigands prey on trains of cargo and loot and pillage them. As much as we'd like to this is the odd crime story we can't pin on the negros as Lincoln Heights is 70 percent Mexican, 23 percent Asian, six percent White, and only 1 percent negro. So this one is the beaners and the barrio all the way down.

"Cargo containers aboard trains have been targeted by thieves for months near Lincoln Heights authorities said. The stolen packages are from retailers including Amazon, REI and others."

And so alarming to normal people was the idea that we have a Haiti smack dab in the middle of Los Angeles that governor Gavin Newsom felt compelled to head South and tour the afflicted area for himself and be Johnny Good Guy and pick up some of the boatloads of trash. But given the volume of filth these border hoppers spew out Newsom's trash sack invariably constituted just a drop in the bucket.

Apparently in addition to being both incredibly callow and shallow Gavin Newsom has been living in a cocoon for years, or in a giant bubble, or perhaps unbeknownst to his constituents he has aped his predecessor and idol Jerry Brown and has been secretly living the life of hermit atop a lonely mountain somewhere.

He was shocked--shocked!---that his state was a 3rd World hell hole.

What planet has he been living on? Not the ones we all see with our own two good eyes, that's for sure.

"Governor Gavin Newsom professed shock and outrage as he visited the site of mass looting of cargo trains in L.A. on Thursday, helping clean up debris and touting his recent plan to help law enforcement fight theft."

The Romans cleared the Mediterranean of pirates but America can't clear Lincoln Heights of low life scum cholos.

"A Union Pacific freight train pass along a section of tracks littered with debris from packages stolen from cargo containers stacked on rail cars The area has seen numerous thefts of the containers aboard trains which sometimes are required to stop in the area on their way to other destinations. Union Pacific has seen a 160 percent increase in rail thefts in Los Angeles County over the past year. Many of the packages are from Amazon and other retailers."

Newsom emerged from his underground cave and disgraced us with this doozy:

"I’m asking myself, what the hell is going on? We look like a third-world country,”

We're asking ourselves how an abject idiot like this came to rule us. After such malfeasance, can there be forgiveness?

We don't look like a 3rd World country, we are a third world country you dipshit. We're a 3rd World country because of you and your ilk and your disastrous policies of welcoming in every Guatemalan dirt farmer, every Mexican ne'er-do-well, every El Salvadoran face tattooed gang member into what was not all that long ago a nice White state. We are a 3rd World country because your boy Gascon, the District Attorney of Los Angeles, wouldn't prosecute a dark-skinned savage if he killed my mother in broad daylight with twenty White witnesses. We are a 3rd World country because there has been a complete and total collapse and breakdown of authority because the likes of Newsom have made it clear that authority is fascist and racist. We are 3rd World country because only one in three Californians is White.

We are third world country because you can't say the word "gangs" without Mexicans thinking you are talking about them.

Which is funny because when I hear the world gangs I don't think for a moment they are talking about me. Because they are not, they are talking about Mexicans.

"The executives of the railroad companies also criticized Gascon, saying his diversion policies — including dismissing certain misdemeanors such as trespassing — have resulted in the spike in theft."

This has it right, it's the broken humans theory of policing---you have to lock up the miscreants the first chance you get, you have to kill the problem in the egg. If you give them an inch they'll take your lives and country.

Every so often these establishment stooges forget their script and let a fraction of the truth slip from their lying mouths. When Newsom visited the garbage heap which used to be known as Los Angeles he said that reason for all this filth and theft and crime was "gangs."

Naturally and immediately he went furiously into back pedal mode when every Mexican in the world knew for certain he was talking bout them, because he was.

"Newsom apologized for using the word “gangs” to describe the attacks on the trains, stressing that he did not mean the word in a pejorative way."

Sure, he meant gangs in a good way, not a bad way. Like look at that gang of White people living peacefully among themselves, committing no crimes, and exhibiting neighborly courtesy at every turn.

He meant gangs in that sense believes no one.

"Images and videos of torn boxes and packages were shared widely on social media last week as the country learned of the looting of cargo trains as the Union Pacific line slowed near L.A, providing a target to thieves in the absence of law enforcement."

The absence of law enforcement. The absence of everything that represents society defending itself, all that is good is abstaining, absconding, and abdicating. Nobody is home, and soon the lights won't be on.

Welcome to Brazil---if we're lucky.

"The Union Pacific rail line wrote to left-wing, George Soros-backed L.A. District Attorney George Gascón — whom Newsom endorsed — demanding better law enforcement and threatening to route trains elsewhere."

Left wing is the least of it for Soros--he's a Jew. Can't say gangs, can't say Jews.

No truth please, we're sniveling cowards.

"In a statement, Newsom touted his Real Public Safety Plan, which proposes $255 million in grants to law enforcement agencies. It does not reverse the cuts to law enforcement undertaken by many Democrat-run cities, including L.A., where Mayor Eric Garcetti cut police funding by up to $150 million in response to the Black Lives Matter riots in the summer of 2020."

But recall that only a week or so ago Newsom came out with his blockbuster budget which included a whopping 3 billion for free illegal alien health care, so 225 million is a drop in the bucket they're using to pick up the slop in Lincoln Heights. You dangle 3 billion in front of Guatemalan dirt farmer, or a Mexican ne'er-do-well and they'll gravitate to it like flies to shit. Spend that 3 billion on law enforcement and border fortification and rounding up illegals and Lincoln Heights will be spic and span, not spics. Hell, spend that much on defending your state Lincoln Heights will be so clean you could eat off it.

But instead of this Gavin Newsom wanders among the garbage on some railroad tracks and wonders that his state looks like a third world country. Earlier he had said this unholy mess was the result of "gangs" but when he got colossal blow back for using the word "gangs" with its resonance of criminal Mexicans he straightaway apologized for using such a loaded word. And of course he is so clueless that he can't for the life of him see the umbilical connection between the fact that he is unable to use the word "gangs" and that his state has become a shithole.

You can't say gangs anymore because you don't want to make the brown kids angry. You can't say gangs because the Jews won't allow it. You can't say gangs because the powers that be don't want the average White man pondering the deep connection between dark-skinned invader and the rubbish heap they call home.

You can't say gangs because this is no longer a nice White country.

But Gavin Newsom is a slow learner and can't connect the dots. Or, more properly, he such an in the bag paid up member of the American elite that he is incapable of learning anything at all. And now that we are ruled by his kind America will not only be consigned to the trash heap of history--it will become one.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:42 pm

I should add that this essay is written by Douglas Mercer, another pro-White writer of the very top rank who is writing now for the National Alliance's National Vanguard online magazine. Everyone here at WB should be reading all of his NV articles, here: https://nationalvanguard.org/category/douglas-mercer/

Will Williams wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:29 pm
Slow Learner
January 24, 2022
[...]
The absence of law enforcement. The absence of everything that represents society defending itself, all that is good is abstaining, absconding, and abdicating. Nobody is home, and soon the lights won't be on.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:13 am

Since multiple "brownouts" of the electrical grid have been in the forecast for California this summer, Whites who are fleeing the craziness of that state may not have to turn off lights when they leave. They'll already be off.

A correspondent sent me the following California craziness. I don't know the source of it beyond Freebeacon [?], but it doesn't matter. It fits.

The 8 Most Insane Proposals
in California’s 492-Page
Reparations Report

Freebeacon
June 2, 2022
by Joseph Simonson

'Reparations Task Force' recommends free health care, child support forgiveness for black residents

Black Californians could enjoy child support forgiveness, free college, free health care, fewer police, and a long-term "truth and reconciliation commission" should Golden State lawmakers pass the proposals outlined this week by the state's Reparations Task Force.

Following a 2020 law to study the subject, a panel of left-wing academics and policymakers on Wednesday released their findings on how California can remedy the harm against the state's black residents caused by slavery and discrimination. All black Californians are eligible for the benefits of the program if they can prove they are "descendants of African Americans enslaved in the U.S. or of free Black people living in the country before the end of the 19th century." A new state agency, called the California African American Freedmen Affairs Agency, would provide genealogical tests for residents.

The 492-page report lists the task force's "preliminary findings and recommendations." The final report is scheduled to be released in July of next year.

Here are eight of the most radical proposals:

1. Child support forgiveness The panel recommends that California eliminate overdue child support owed to the government by black parents who no longer have custody of their children. Black Californians would also no longer need to "reimburse the state for current or past government assistance" related to child support.

The panel also recommends the elimination of all interest payments on past child support owed by black Californians.

Under current California law, families that receive government assistance such as food stamps must deduct the cost of those programs from court-ordered child support payments. If an individual in California does not pay child support, he is essentially fined for forcing his child to use state services. The logic of the current law is that the state should not pay for financial support that a parent otherwise provides.

2. Establish a ‘Truth and Reconciliation Commission,' destroy ‘anti-black memorials and monuments' The task force recommends the establishment of a commission named after the 1996 South African Truth and Reconciliation Commission, which was created following the end of apartheid to identify human rights violations against the majority black population during their time living under white-only rule. The task force also recommends the state "create forms of acknowledgement and apology for acts of political disenfranchisement" and destroy all "anti-Black memorials and monuments," presumably identified by the task force.

Pervasive "police violence against and extrajudicial killings of African Americans occur in California as they do in the rest of the country," the panel concludes. As part of an effort to help heal the state's black community, the panel recommends the state fund art that acknowledges the "trauma of state-sanctioned white supremacist terror."

3. Free college education The task force recommends the state eliminate tuition for all California colleges, as well as offer funding to create black-owned K-12 schools and colleges. Black Californians should also receive scholarships to "cover four years of undergraduate education" at presumably any university in the country, the task force finds.

The task force also recommends that the state "identify and eliminate racial bias and discriminatory practices" in standardized tests, including the SAT, LSAT, and the state Bar exam, with no elaboration on how this would be done. To further "antiracist" education in the state, all California schools must adopt a curriculum that "advances the ideology of Black liberation."

4. Trees in black neighborhoods for ‘shade equity' In the name of ending so-called environmental racism, the task force recommends the state fund the "planting of trees to create tree shade equity."

5. Less McDonalds, more Whole Foods The task force wants to "reduce the density" of fast-food restaurants, and promote the opening of "healthy retailers," such as Whole Foods and farmer's markets, in majority-black neighborhoods.

6. Decrease the police The task force calls for an end to "discriminatory policing and particularly killings, use of force, and racial profiling" of black Americans. That means a review of every incarcerated black Californian "to determine whether they have been wrongfully convicted or have received longer or harsher sentences than white people convicted of the same or similar crimes."

The task force recommends fewer police in black communities. The "scope of law enforcement jurisdiction" must be curtailed and replaced with "more funding for prevention and mental health care." Law enforcement should also issue fewer citations at liquor and tobacco stores in black neighborhoods.

7. Free health care Black Californians should be entitled to free health care, the task force finds. All black Californians who suffered from the country's "anti-Black health care system" should be entitled to financial compensation as well.

To create more black doctors and health care professionals, the task force recommends that the state engage in more affirmative action programs and a "race-conscious public health policy."

8. Cash payments to close ‘racial wealth gap'

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:54 am

I like to call California "the trenches," Chairman. It is every bit as horrible as it seems. Here in my area, homeless bums have taken over large swaths of the city and simply pitch tents and makeshift shelters anywhere they please. And there are all sorts of liberal idiots who think men should marry each other and race is a social construct.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

With that said, however, I also see potential for Alliance-building here, as I've mentioned to you before. There are still some Whites around here with good heads on their shoulders, and I think the fact that things are going so far down the tubes is making them more open to our message. It has already become nearly impossible for conservatives to win elections in this state. That helps me in my discussions, as I provide an alternative solution. I don't plan on leaving California anytime soon (I can't right now, anyway), despite my selfish desire to move to a Whiter place like Tennessee.

My plan for the foreseeable future is to stay here, in the trenches, and BE THE ANSWER for those of my people who are looking for one but can't seem to find it. It is much easier for us to reach the good Whites of this state if some of us are here in the state ourselves. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like the Alliance should have a presence in places like California for exactly this reason. We need a dual approach of community-building a la Tennessee and West Virginia, and Unit building throughout the United States, if we are to maximize our gains.

Then, on a more personal note, I am hesitant to leave the state because it seems contrary to my warrior nature. I'm not going to run from these alien hordes unless it becomes absolutely clear that retreat is the wisest choice. (I'm stubborn, but I'm not stupid.) I want to stay and fight, and maybe I can inspire others around me to stand up and fight, too (proverbially, not with illegal violence). If I can't make any significant progress for the Alliance within the next two or three years, I will reconsider my plan and explore other options.

What do you think?
H0216